Games that Yea Forums lied about being bad

Games that Yea Forums lied about being bad

Attached: attach1532054797.jpg (960x540, 194K)

well Yea Forums tends to hate all games, so

Expect this is not the case zoomers.

well? Are you gonna post one OP?

Detroit: Become Human.
It's actually one of David Cage's better works.

Attached: connor.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

lets go is a good game

To avoid

Attached: 1514446195078.gif (300x224, 933K)

more like "lets go to the nearest dump and drop that sucker of a game in it"

Attached: F.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I don't think you understood the question.

I loved it as well. Heard it was a SJW game but not at all. Also Connor is cute.

>t.zoomer

DmC.

You start

Attached: zelda-LEAD.jpg (2000x1370, 681K)

I got this game but returned it after 2 days. The catching mechanic is just so shitty.

You have to be joking...

I should be able to transfer some of my virtual console pokemon from red version to shield. I'm not wasting money on let's go pikachu/eevee.

LGPE is one of the easiest games to make fun of in history so it gets a really bad rap. Overall it's pretty much as substantial as a mainline Pokemon game, which is admittedly not a high bar, but it's not the complete toddler shit that it's easy to write it off as

Imagine being so casual you need POKEMON to be dumbed down
Let's Go is one step above Candy Crush

anyone who thought breath of the wild was bad is just a hipster. it's not a perfect game but it sure is a dam fucking good game especially when you compare it to other triple a games which are all just dudebro games set in some war or typical post apocalypse

Oh boy where do i start:
>151 Pokemon when the data of the others is in the cartridge including moves/HM
>Pokemon cannot be fought only catched, only 4 Leggendaries can be fought
>Abilities are removed and IVS/EVS dumbled down
>Easy Exp Share for all Pokemon and you receive more exp from catching Pokemon than fight trainers
>Trainers AI is a joke and the strong pokemon have two slot moves, i repeat two slot moves
>Rival is not mean like Blue/Green and gives you free items
>No ExP Share nor Battle Seeker
>Pikachu and Eevee cannot evolve
>Eevee has cringe op moves like Baddy Baddy
>Animation are recycled for ex Jessie win animation and baloon Pikachu and Eevee are laughable
>Soulless remixes
>Strong Pokemon might appear to be catched and free rare candies
>No Sevii Island nor any Postgame
>Moltres is stuck in the Victory Road
>The Special Trainers are mirror matches and the Metapod one for ex. takes you time
>You need to beat them to trigger Red
>No Safari Zone and etc.
>Mew is locked beyind paywall to block you from completing the pokedex
>Etc.

You forgot that it's 60 dollars plus tax for a downgrade from FRLG. And knowing Gamefreak and Nintendo that price isn't dropping anywhere lower than 50 dollars.

Ah, ill tell you another thing
>Brock Gym requires you to have advantage pokemon over it to enter, thus killing its difficulty

Nopt only Let-s Go looked like fucking shit, it played like shit and was horribly dumbed down for the retards of the current generation. But if that wasn-t enough, they cut content and fucktards bought into that shit head on, so now they-re under the impression they don-t have to put effort anymore, and they-re right because idiots will buy anyways. So nice job.

>Rivals Battles, especially the final one are embarassing