Reboot of the franchise ends up producing some comfy kino

>Reboot of the franchise ends up producing some comfy kino

Games for this feeling?

Attached: Spider-Man Homecoming and Far From Home.jpg (1452x1052, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fB5HTcFhCso
youtube.com/watch?v=eOlOORvogHY
youtube.com/watch?v=GaULrRqoqBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DmC.

Pic unrelated

The posters look fucking garbage

Also DmC

Pic VERY related. Watched both of these movies for the first time this week and had a blast.

That FFH poster is fucking horrendous

I hate how every blockbuster franchise has to give the characters a new design with every installment now simply to sell new toys.

Wow those posters are horrible. What the hell Disney?

Attached: 1550472179589.gif (480x270, 1.73M)

Don't you have M$ boots to lick Tameem?

Tony stark is my favorite spiderboy

Attached: B6582C7F-7AB0-4E7E-AE4E-FC147AABCE7D.jpg (450x679, 89K)

Tony wank is real.

FFH was boring garbage

No.

Bump

Pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=fB5HTcFhCso

Attached: aa.png (300x400, 115K)

English subs included
youtube.com/watch?v=eOlOORvogHY

itsv>asm2>sm2>sm1>hc>asm1>sm3>ffh

What the fuck is this, Ivan? Never respond to my posts ever again.

too obvious

Attached: 1540503299748.webm (768x416, 913K)

Yea Forums doesn't like this shit and neither does Yea Forums. Fuck off. Modern Disney shit is Cancer. MJ and social politics ruined bitby movies

Wrong. Tons of people here love these. MJ is great. She starts as a bitch, but Peter "Thundercock" Parker manages to tame her and makes her his cumdumpster. That's hot as fuck.

>Iron-Lad Homecoming
>Iron-Lad 2: Far from Home
Yeah, no.

>Yea Forums
>the guys who were completely fine with Jonathan Kent telling Clark that he should've let his classmates die
Who gives a shit what those fags think?

>he didn't like based Mysterio

BLACK MJ

MJ is great. She starts as a bitch, but Peter "Thundercock" Parker manages to tame her and makes her his cumdumpster. That's hot as fuck.

She isn't MJ anyway

Opinion entirely discarded

KI 2013

Loved Homecoming but FfH wasn't as good. An ok film but I didn't buy some of the plot points. Pete idolized Tony and was heartbroken he was gone. He would not have given those glasses away. At all. Maybe if Mysterio made hologram of Tony with some dimensional story to convince Pete he was still alive? I could see him giving the glasses over. Though you'd have the lockout thing to override but still more believable.

Stinger at the end makes me concerned. I doubt everyone believes the video but his identity is out there. Will it fuck up the sequels? It's a different direction than the past films which is good. Just hope it doesn't ruin the next ones.

Is it true that Kraven is going to be a villain in the next one?

>goblino EmJay
DROPPED

MJ is great. She starts as a bitch, but Peter "Thundercock" Parker manages to tame her and makes her his cumdumpster. That's hot as fuck.

im not falling for your bullshit, mouseFAG

>"mj" on poster but no liz or fat flip

That is15 million body of dead jews to prove the holocaust was real.

She's not one of those "Oh I'm such a kind girl" or "Oh I seem like a bitch but then Peter sees me taking care of puppies with cancer" girls.

She's a tough tomboy bitch who Peter tames and trains. That's seriously so fucking hot.

Attached: Cumdumpster.png (832x493, 306K)

Pic unrelated? Spiderverse is closer to kino than those two, and it’s focused around a character cooked up during Marvel Comics’ “recast everybody with brown replacements” phase.

The absolute state of Disney kike shills.

Why would you make a Yea Forums thread on Yea Forums?
Why not just make it on Yea Forums? You would get virtually the same responses

Same here. Loved the movie up until they reveal that Mysterio is the villain, which is a retarded plot twist since everyone knows about it. After that it becomes yet ANOTHER hyper-technological villain who hates Stark and whose weapons make zero sense, and eventually the plot becomes full of forced shit that doesn't add up. The only good parts were literally the school comedy shit and the CGI effects. Homecoming shits on this movie big time.

Yea Forums is /my board/.

Because he's either a legit Disney shill or a Yea Forumsmblr tranny who wants to talk about capeshit but Yea Forums hurt his fee fees, and he thinks Yea Forums will be different.

0/10

that edgy shit was not kino. Hell, it wasn't even a good game

Why would a legit Disney shill make a Yea Forums thread on Yea Forums?
Why not just make it on Yea Forums? You would get virtually the same responses

I thought he was surfing from the thumbnail

Good video actually

Does this point even make any sense at this point? Each board has basically become a community of its own. If you want to talk about a movie with people from Yea Forums you can't just go on Yea Forums, it just feels like a different website.

At this point boards aren't just Yea Forums sections but literally self-contained communities different from each other. This is why the Yea Forums boards division and no off-topic rule don't make sense anymore.

Yea Forums and Yea Forums have more overlap than any other two boards

Yea Forums forcing shitty memes on Yea Forums doesn't count.
Same with /pol/ shitposting on Yea Forums, it doesn't count.

>edgy
It's not edgy, it's dark kino.

>DmC
>not edgy

HAHAHAHAHAHA. The game has an abortion scene (done by gunfire) and then the main character mocks the dead baby in front of the father of the dead baby.

Good films. Villains are great.

What were they thinking with that poster though?

Why can't they let the superheroes have secret identities? Literally 2 of what would be in the Sinister Six already know who Peter is and Mysterio reveals it to everyone.

is this some Yea Forums meme im not aware of? i thought i was having a stroke

2008 reboot of prince of persia

Attached: image.jpg (940x527, 207K)

Like I said, dark kino.

Spiderverse or Spiderman 2 are still the best spiderman movies.

missed that one sorry

No arguments.

I haven't seen the second one but homecoming was hot trash. The most bland and boring iteration of peter parker I've ever seen.

Play insomniacs spiderman game

I have.

Attached: Spider-Man PS4 screenshot 14.5.jpg (3840x2160, 1.31M)

Squirrel semen

Its the comfiest game i have played in a while. Cant wait for the sequel

If both Venom and Green Goblin are in the sequel and it's long enough so both get enough focus, it's going to be some otherworldly kinludo.

Attached: Spider-Man PS4 screenshot 8.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

MCU/Disney/SW faggots are the worst. Get some fucking taste in film. You people have ruined cinema. Original films are no longer made only superhero crap, reboots, sequels and remakes.

>Peter manages to tame her
What is this meme? He did literally nothing. She was evidently already into him before Peter revealed he was Spiderman; before he even showed her the necklace.

half the dialogue is literally "Fuck You"

They def will be, but I think Venom himself will be saved for the trilogy. Symbiote spiderman will end up seriously fuckin up goblin leading to his death causing spiderman to realize symbiotes ruining him. He takes it off and somehow harry finds it and becomes Venom and comes back for revenge in third game. Would be kino if you get to fight symbiote spiderman while playing as miles

>He did literally nothing
He tamed her with his existence.

>and had a blast.
Subhumans should not be posting here.
Also, no vydia. You retard.

>Loved the movie up until they reveal that Mysterio is the villain, which is a retarded plot twist since everyone knows about it.
Everyone knew about it, but that's when the plot actually comes together.
It's much better than some literally who elementals suddenly threatening the Earth but based Mysterio-chad conveniently popped in from the multiverse to help fight them.

But since Harry is already in the same container as the symbiote after the credits, wouldn't it make more sense to Harry immediately start as Venom?

Wait, why does Zendaya get an "and" credit? Is she a big deal?

She's MJ, Peter's cumdumpster.

In zoomerland she is

CoD Zombies. The best maps came post Origins.
Also Ratchet and Clank. The future games were great, even if they weren't a reboot exactly but more a successor.

I know that, I'm asking if the actress herself is a big deal.

There's some kind of other reality where everyone under a certain age basically lives on Instagram and sees the world completely differently

>Mysterio
>plot twist
Literally everyone knew he was lying. It's fucking Mysterio.

Homecoming was way fucking better than Far from Home. Vulture had one of the best reasons to be a villain out of any MCU villain.

People in my cinema audibly gasped

>people
You mean retards that don't know Mysterio?

You mean subhuman morons who never even heard of Spiderman before two years ago?

Pic unrelated. Fucking garbage

Yeah girls and even guys just a few years younger than me are all about that shit. I'm fine with giving them my account but I'm a little embarrassed about how there's literally nothing on it. Caught in between the zoomers and the boomers (actual boomers) who put everything on social media.

How are people not sick of these superhero movies yet?

Attached: 98dd55f22e078fe98845465870195b80.gif (700x920, 782K)

>had a blast
weak bait

Just because they're normies doesnt meant they are retarded. If anything we are the retards.

Because we actually watch them (unlike you) and they are pretty much always entertaining so...
Not a bait.

>Just because they're normies doesnt meant they are retarded

Attached: Harley.png (262x288, 124K)

Watched far from home few days ago. The only thing i liked about it was the prague part. (im a czech)

Daily reminder that MCU Iron-Man Jr. is no Spider-Man.

>Spider-Man Homeless which follows the PS4 game's plot of Peter's personal life being in shambles while he works with Doc Ock pre metal arms
>Spider-Man Home of the Free where J Jonah Jameson runs for mayor/president and the villain is Scorpion after Jonah hires him to make Spider-Man look bad
>Spider-Man Close to Home where Peter has to deal with Norman Osborne his friend's dad being his arch enemy.

Mysterio was fucking amazing and Jake pulled that performance off so well, easily one of the best MCU villains (and performances)
I will always prefer the Raimi trilogy, but the MCU spidey is at least better than Amazing (despite Amazing 1 being pretty decent, albeit minus the skateboarding and weird chemistry)

We're normies in other hobbies/professions.

These spider-man films have been really fun barring a couple hiccups like the Flash Thompson casting, but fuck man I don't think Holland will be cut out to really nail the Grown Up Peter, in a way that could be believable.

You sound like you have low standards.

lol fucks spider man going to to do against a big wave like that destroying London? Make a web? lol eat a dick spiderman you homo.

I know he's not faithful to the original but I like MCU flash, he's a more realistic modern high school antagonist. I agree with your Holland point though, he's so good as teen peter because he's an experienced actor who looks really young, but because of that I dont know how he can age up his performance of peter.

Jesus Raimi...

You know the kind of party where there is one girl who is constantly being a fucking Bitch? Thats MCU MJ except she isn't pretty enough for Peter to put up with her attitude and her personality is fucking nails on a chalkboard. This iteration of MJ is atrocious.

Attached: angryFish.jpg (989x1000, 128K)

Nope. It's cute when bitches fall for chads. Peter is the chad.

>mutt Mary Jane
Fuck off and stay fuck

Best MJ.

She's not one of those "Oh I'm such a kind girl" or "Oh I seem like a bitch but then Peter sees me taking care of puppies with cancer" girls.

She's a tough tomboy bitch who Peter tames and trains to be his cumdumpster. That's seriously so fucking hot.

Lack of brain cells

shouldn't you start shilling for lion king by now?

I don't get the Mysterio love. I'm not saying the hologram tech wasn't unreasonable as far MCU logic goes, but it really took me out of the movie how he just had to take five minutes of exposition to explain how it wasn't magic all along. Figures they could had just gone with Magic and called it a day rather than the unelegant exposition dump.

Then he decides he is going to be the greatest hero in the world by killing half of London and nobody in his crew so much as bats an eye at the suggestion? What the fuck?

Attached: RobotnikOnThread.jpg (239x283, 40K)

I like superpowers and cool shit. I'm very simple.

>MCU peter
>chad
good one

He never used magic anyway

Mouse shills, how much does Disney pay you to pretend a shit MCU movie was good on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum?

Attached: BanginJuice.jpg (550x550, 38K)

That's even cuter. Cute non-chad loser Peter conquers the tomboy heart.

>unironically shilling capshit/marvel
>nu-Yea Forums loves it
This is place is a putrefied body at this point.

see

>the exact fucking nanosecond when Vulture clicked peter was spiderman
movie was way too focused on the lame ass High school drama, but every moment with the Vulture was solid gold

Attached: 1561252420622.png (500x500, 253K)

I feel the exact opposite. I think he does a poor job capturing the dorky/quippy aspect of teenage Peter, but the scene in FFH when he's using Tonys tech to design a new suit felt like it was adult Peter ripped straight out of the comics.
That's one of the reasons I'm glad they are holding off on Oscorp content. It's much better suited for when Tom Holland has matured a bit more

Attached: peter-1562494669016.jpg (728x455, 146K)

>the only good spideman film in years is the nigger one

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

its not mary jane

how would you guys rank the spiderman films? I havent seen the new one yet but
2>homecoming>1>3>A1>A2

SM2 > ItSV > SM1 > FFH > HC > ASM1 > SM3 > ASM2

Attached: Spidey.jpg (544x400, 92K)

2 > 1 > 3 > A1 > FFH > HC > A2

Homecoming > 1 = 3 = Far > 2 > That CGI shit > Multiverse-spanning power gap > A1 = A2

Still inferior to the Raimi trilogy.

I need an explanation for 2 being worse than 3, user.

This has to be a meme post

I don't know who works my dick harder, Olivia Octavius or the New MJ

Attached: Olivia.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

3 is chaotic and fun, like a good comic book. 2 is dull and predictable, like a bad comic book.

I was a huge fan of Sam Raimi before the rest of you were born so all the cheesy shit, which is intentional and tongue-in-cheek, and ravaged so many NOT MUH FICTIONAL CARTOON CHARACTER WITH 9000 ITERATIONS!fags were just jovial fun to me.

I really like this Doc Ock

I love the kid they have playing spider-man I just hate the world and characters they have around him.

I don't really like the mcu movies but I like what they did with spider-man

Attached: spidermanbackpack.jpg (949x1170, 431K)

SM2 > SM1 > Homecoming > SM3 > ASM1 > ASM2
I haven’t watched Spiderverse or Far From Home.

Alright. That Venom left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm biased since Doc Ock is my favorite Spodey villain.

>that nappy haired MJ

Far from home was an OK movie.
Jake Gyllenhaal isn't Michael Keaton.

OH MY GOD!!!!!
SPIDERMAN YAHOO!
YOU SHOW THAT DAMNED DOCTOR OCTOGONAPUS!!
YEAAH!
HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP IN FRONT!!!!
THIS IS A MOVIE FOR ADULTS!!

Attached: 1561921230729.png (454x520, 13K)

If you like the MCU you're a faggot zoomer

Imagine being this stupid

I liked Mysterio better but then again, I love Jake too.

So who is the next kino spider-man villain going to be?
>Matthew Mcconaughey as Kraven

They'll never get Venom right because he's too much work. The name Venom comes from the fact that he was disgraced and forced to work for shitty tabloids, "spouting Venom" all day. Plus Spidey needs to have and later abandon the symbiote.

If the MCU gets really big and long, which it won't, maybe it could work.

ItSV>Power Gap>SM1>SM2>SM3=HC>FFH>ASM1

Didn't see ASM2 desu

Kraven is the only guy I want next.

Pic not related

Kraven's way too dark for the MCU. I'm assuming you're talking about the last hunt Kraven and not goofy E for everyone Kraven?

>If the MCU gets really big and long, which it won't
?

My vote is Gargan, since JJJ is up and running.

Shit, good point. Who should be the next villain if they don't do him or redo someone else?

>Kraven's way too dark for the MCU

>What is Loki getting strangled to death on screen?
>What is Iron Man's corpse illusion haunting Peter?

Attached: Thanos killing Loki.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

god of war

Please tell me that far from home poster is not real

Why do people dislike TASM2 so much? I'm 20 minutes into the movie and it's good so far.

I mean that was kinda different. I wouldn't mind a darker Spidey movie though.

If they adopt Kraven's last hunt it would not just be the darkest comic book hero movie since Sin City, it would possibly hurt the brand to the point where consumers don't feel comfortable bringing their children to the cinema anymore.

They're going to do the Scorpion or Man-Spider or some mildly recognizeable villain and give him a modernized twist.

Even for capeshit, homecoming was terrible, won't watch the second one because of it

Also, take it to Yea Forums

>I mean that was kinda different
?

The Spider-Man films are much more family friendly, I mean

Bring

Attached: Morlun 3.5.jpg (991x1500, 376K)

People like quippy Spiderman. Heroic spiderman. Dorky spiderman. They don't want "Mentally unstable I'm-gonna-rip-your-fucking face-off-you-fucking-piece-of-fucking-shit" Spiderman. At least not until he's older.

Attached: 2613716-12_spider_man_saga__4___page_28.jpg (973x1131, 566K)

in

Attached: Morlun.jpg (1024x1607, 417K)

the

Attached: Morlun 2.jpg (980x755, 175K)

KINO

Attached: Morlun OP.jpg (1073x1650, 572K)

>Yea Forums is desperate to hate on popular things

Just another day.

Fuck Morlun

>Enjoy Homecoming and Endgame
>SHEEP!
>Hate Captain Marvel and Shazam
>CONTRARIAN!

Sorry for feeling feelings you fucking sociopaths

Attached: 10966543_p0.jpg (500x746, 46K)

Captain Marvel sucked but I liked Shazam

Fuck he's kino, agreed.

Might be the worst superhero movie I've ever seen in my life. Completely soulless garbage. I'd watch justice league a hundred times before seeing that shit again.

Nah, Yea Forums always does this shit. They hate everything and dont even play vidya.

It wasn't that bad

Why do people dislike TASM2 so much? I'm 30 minutes into the video and it's good so far.

Havent seen Steel, I reckon.

I know nothing about Spiderman comics, so it qas an actual twist for me.

And thank goodness because that first half of the movie was really boring, 2nd half saved it big time

>Tom Holland in charge of not saying the N-word

Attached: Tom-_Holland-_Miles-_Morales_spoiler.jpg (640x380, 206K)

into the movie*

Finish the whole movie first

>had a blast.

Attached: 1560805546786.gif (480x270, 2.79M)

Nope. But it must've been some shit for Shazam to be viewed as a step in teh right direction.

Why didn't you like Shazam?

>that mid-credits scene

>I bet he's going to make a big illusion spiderman who's all like "I did it! I'm the villain!"
>Releases undoctored footage of spidermen ordering his death robots to kill everyone and also reveals his secret identity

Shit. This isn't like Mysterio at all. It's almost... Competent?

Will they actually do Identity Crisis though?

40 minutes of TASM2 watched, I like it a lot so far.

For me it was a pleasant suprise. All the time the movie is completely torn between hero drama and highschool drama and I was thinking "this doesn't add up at all", until this particular reveal.
Nothing amazing but it was well put together and I was not expecting it at all.

How the fuck did they got away with that?

That's literally MJ tho, she's the generic party girl who then develops into an actual person.

Seeing JK Simmons as Jameson again really made my night. There's never been a better casting.

This MJ and party MJ are very VERY different. So, no this one is not literally MJ. This one is a new better MJ.

Hmmm, perhaps, tell me why you think that is, I'm not entirely sure I agree with that but I can def see where you're coming from

To be devil(may cry)'s advocate, without DmC we wouldn't have the backlash that resulted in them doubling down for DMC 5

These movies were trash.

t. Disneymom

She's a tough tomboy bitch who Peter tames and trains. That's seriously so fucking hot.

forced diversitey was so fucking obvious in this one. Especially the classmate in hijab. Its like they tried to put her in every scene somehow.

Attached: 1505990387984.jpg (720x899, 64K)

>forced diversity
imagine being you

Gwenpool. She's perfect for it.

Attached: gwenpool.jpg (940x1444, 532K)

Not that ugly one though. Have her in the Spider-Verse sequel as a little cameo.

70 minutes into TASM2, it's still really good, when am I supposed to hate it?

At the end, trips-kun

>Use the meta character in the meta movie

It doesn't work like that.

Attached: 1556825641457.jpg (1988x3056, 1.43M)

>people who arent white in movies is forced diversity
imagine giving a fuck about the skin color of fictional characters in capeshit movies

I watch other things to balance it out. Try it out sometime.

Because Gwen dies?

How should it work then? I'd love for her to show up in something else.

>MJ
>Tomboy
You're kidding right?

Attached: Paul Oberstein.png (640x480, 303K)

Not entirely wrong, though. I wouldn't call her a "tough tomboy" but she does have a tomboyish side

Because you gotta finish the whole movie

Stop feeding the troll. Snoy spidey 2 is abysmal garbage from the 1st scene to the last. I saw it in the theatre and I wanted to die so fucking bad after like 10 minutes.

Not exactly, she's more like one of those preppy literature girls from 2010 era high schools. From what I've seen of her character she likes to hang back and watch things from a distance and remain from the outside looking in, not exactly tomboy-ish. I'd argue her character is better in Far From Home than Homecoming, but I wouldn't argue she's a Tomboy.
t.19 Years old who has seen both these types of girls and tomboys not get along with one another.

Attached: Videl Shrug.jpg (855x480, 80K)

It was a different time.

This video really has me worried as a Drawfag. How do I get used to understanding perspective? I wanna draw cool cityscapes of Gothic cities but when I see people describe perspective, I as a brainlet feel really discouraged and don't know how to proceed (well discouraged isn't the right word, I guess "lost"? Maybe?).

Attached: 1562237241889.jpg (600x766, 137K)

Didn't consider that before, but I thought that maybe her attitude could seem tomboy-ish at times.
Oh well

I'm no drawfag, but there have to be guides and ways to practice perspective. Maybe /i/ or /ic/ has something.
I think the fact that you're even worried about it and not just spouting "muh style" cope is a good thing.

I am 1 hour 30 minutes into the movie and it has been good the entire time. I am starting to think that either you dislike the movie because it's so long since you've seen it or because you haven't even seen it. Not a troll, just an honest opinion from someone who is watching TASM2 for the first time.

Attached: TASM2.png (1209x764, 715K)

No, I didn't like Electro too much and Goblin was kinda lackluster.

To be fair, there's not many Tomboy characters in Spider-Man as a whole. The closest I can think of is Spider-Gwen and Sand Girl from that shitty new Animated Spider-Man series (good ideas, shit execution and shit art style).
It would be interesting to see more tomboy characters but MJ isn't exactly one, even if she has slight tomboyish streaks

Attached: Sand Girl.jpg (210x240, 16K)

C'mon, Zendaya MJ is a tomboy cumdumpster.

>I'm no drawfag, but there have to be guides and ways to practice perspective.
That's true but I feel confused every time I look at one and fail to understand the logic of where I need to place the lines. I get there's a vanishing point, but how do I know where to make the lines parallel? Am I just an idiot? Or just geometrically ignorant?

>Maybe /i/ or /ic/ has something.
I have mixed feelings about /ic/ they can give good advice, but sometimes they are too defensive and pretentious about what is art and how to draw. And also there's some of them that fucking worship Andy Warhol despite how much of a mediocre artist he was and despite the fact he was all style no substance. I may look into the beginner threads, but I have a feeling I am TOO beginner for them (I never drew realism and always drew stylised ever since I was a kid and didn't realise my mistake until a year ago when I became 18, and I fear it may be too late for me in that regard.

Attached: 1562244535189.png (640x480, 420K)

Give me one solid argument that proves this fact.

Attached: 1562235166237.png (393x390, 195K)

Attached: MJ tomboy cumdumpster.png (1182x492, 1.01M)

>She flips the bird
That's no longer a tomboy-ish trait literally every rebellious teenager girl does that now.
Furthermore she's willingly wearing a dress and showing no embarrassment
...How's she a tomboy again?

FUCK YOU

SHE'S A TOMBOY CUMDUMPSTER

Actual kino.

Attached: Love you.png (1196x605, 966K)

u mad?

Attached: Smug Videl.jpg (598x804, 84K)

>They got tons of crime there in England
Fucking kek, actual Raimi moment.

Attached: Tons of crime.png (1196x603, 633K)

C'mon, she's a tommy.

Attached: TOMBOY CUMDUMPSTER.png (1186x492, 514K)

You are literally going through the stages of grief.
Accept it.
She's not a tomboy. She's got tomboyish traits, but she's not fully one.

I've held off fom Gwenpool since I assumed it's shit, if it's really any good can you point me where to start?

Attached: 1562731152184.png (543x962, 561K)

Got to readcomiconline.to. The comic is mainly cute shit and meta if you like that.

Is there only one Gweenpool series? Just how recent is this?

Far from home is unironically the best spiderman movie

She's almost half a decade old now. Her first appearance was in Howard the Duck and she has othe appearances like being in The West Coast Avengers. I only ever read her series with Gurihiru though.

>She's not a tomboy. She's got tomboyish traits, but she's not fully one.

doesn't that make im kinda right though?
what more would she need to be a tomboy for you?

It's still good. Better than TASM1.

Attached: TASM2 2.png (1195x607, 497K)

Spiderverse is better in every way.

this shit looks like it was drawn by the family guy animators holy shit its terrible

Yeah, a couple issues were done by guest artists. This one isn't even as bad as the other ones.

Bump

This kid is going to play Spider-Man in the future, right?

Attached: Spider-Kid.png (1198x602, 915K)

No

Finished watching The Amazing Spider-Man 2. It was good. What was I supposed to hate?

Attached: TASM2 3.png (1195x647, 594K)

Hehe webb

Form your own opinion, user. I still love Spawn even though the movie is pretty bad.

the "twist" made the movie go from ok-tier to great, good shit honestly

I did. I'd just like to hear what other anons who have actually seen it and disliked it have to say.

Been a while since I've seen it but I didn't like Rhino or Electro too much design wise. Goblin was cool but didn't end up doing much. Just a lot of wasn't potential. Still has the best outfit though.

>If the MCU gets really big and long, which it won't

What is it now 24 movies spanning ten years? It won't work because Sony owns Venom and want to shit it up themselves.

can we at least agree Infinity War was pretty good and Endgame was hot garbage?

>still seething over 2 scenes about Peter fanboying over Stark
obsessed

IW > EG
EG was the best for fanservice.

Based

EG had good fanservice but there were a lot of things about it I really disliked. shit like the forced feminism bullshit (fuck Brie Larson man she was so unlikeable), Hulk and Thor becoming complete jokes after the last movie gave thor in particular some pretty good development, but mostly them ditching Thanos' great characterization in IW to make him a generic evil dude in the end. That was bullshit

Man Micheal Keaton is fucking great!

adding on though i cried like a bitch at iron man's last moments and the ending scene with the cap and his girl was pretty great

shhh you'll disrupt their programming

why are the people who bitch about capeshit always more obnoxious than the people who talk about it

because they're NPCs that have been programmed by Yea Forums and popular opinion to instinctively hate everything
they can't actually think for themselves which is why anytime someone just goes "I thought that movie/tv show was good" they still REEE about it and resort to buzzwords and call them a kike/shill/capecuck/etc. and will not shut the fuck up until you agree with them and validate their meme-poisoned minds
if you see someone unironically use the term "capeshit" just know they're the kind of person that just follows the contrarian opinion

Attached: 1558207364804.png (700x518, 376K)

>getting worked up over literally not even 2 minutes of girls in a movie that's 3 hours long
yeah you're not brainwashed at all

the entire "girl power" scene was forced as fuck. I have no problems with female characters at all when they're done well, but come on, Brie is the most unlikeable actor in the movie

I thought the A-Force scene was cool. Brie does suck though.

this
and you can tell when someone basically tricked into thinking thatway if they call jokes "quips"

How many times are they going to mention tony stark in each SPIDERMAN movie they make? Its fucking ridiculous fuck fiege and the guy who plays happy for their constant circle jerk for iron man in each marvel movie they make.

it was a bit too on the nose for my liking but it was still a very cool scene. I'm not even bitching about the political stuff brie said, I just find her to be a really bad actress. In all her scenes she feels really cold and doesn't mesh well with the rest of the cast at all

Makes sense

Keaton carried this movie, but wow this scene felt like a rehash of Gobby discovering Parker is Spidey.
youtube.com/watch?v=GaULrRqoqBE

Kino.

>Pete idolized Tony and was heartbroken he was gone. He would not have given those glasses away. At all.
I think you missed the entirety of Peter's personal conflict and arc. In Avengers and Homecoming, Peter was a nerd fanboy of Stark and getting to join in on the bigger picture was all he wanted because he was an immature high school kid who thought fighting evil and superpowers were cool. After Endgame, he realized just how unprepared he was for that. Tony sacrificing himself to get rid of Thanos was a crushing blow on top of all of that and because he idolized Tony, he personally blamed himself because he was powerless to do anything about it Tony bestowing his legacy onto him after all of that and the emotional state he was in only exacerbated the situation because he didn't feel he was good enough to live up to it.

In walks Mysterio and the threat of another world ending crisis and Peter just doesn't think he can handle that responsibility anymore, especially when he sees what Mysterio can do to the elementals, meanwhile everything he does to help ends up being ineffective and almost causes more harm. With Peter questioning his own abilities, second guessing his life choices, coming face to face with his own mortality after getting snapped, and then seeing this heroic beacon of hope from another world with powers and heroic qualities far greater than his own, he believed he found someone worthy of Stark's legacy. With his own self doubts, he believed Tony's intent was for him to choose an heir, not become it, and he saw what he thought Tony was looking for in Mysterio. As a true believer in Tony Stark, he's not going to selfishly keep the glasses because "HOLY SHIT COOL TONY MEMORABILIA!". He's going to do with them what he believed Tony wanted him to do with them and in his current mental and emotional state, he believed it was for him to choose the successor because he himself was not worthy.

The movie being grounded in tame high-school drama is what makes the peaks so good. Just came from Far from Home from cinema and the mid-credits scene + the spider-sense gun-grab + the effectiveness of illusions were top-tier.
Those moments contrasted with all the mellow lifestyle were kino. They couldn't happen in a bombastic Iron Man-style flick.

Attached: 25 - 1UnwqIf.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

OUT AM I?

Attached: Green_Goblin.jpg (475x598, 59K)

Agreed, I liked the lamer stuff for those reasons too. I haven't seen Far From Home but HC was solid after the twist, I was genuinely surprised when the Vulture was the one who answered the door for peter

>Yea Forums
>the guys who were completely fine with Fortnite
Who gives a shit what those fags think?

no actually you're IN Gobbo.

INSANE

This is peak mouse obsession.

Short hair (optional)
Spats
Athletic
Plays Vidya
Doesn't nitpick shit
Doesn't act pretentious
There ya go. That's what she's missing.

Attached: tomboy beatdown.jpg (1200x1200, 132K)

But it's not. It's literally spelled out in the fucking movie why Peter gave up the glasses.

I just realised Michael Keaton makes a better Norman Osborn than a Vulture.
Vulture in the comics is just some old angry bald dude who would've been better played by John Malkovich.
However Keaton's haircut/style, acting style and general behaviour just suits Norman Osborn down to a T.
Dafoe was perfection, but Keaton could've been the next best thing. Too bad MCU wasted it by casting him as the Vulture

Attached: Norman has headaches.jpg (966x471, 268K)

>shitskin MJ

Nope, if they had made her a different character then fine but solely using her as bait and switch is pants on head retarded

Spiderverse > TASM1 > SM2 = HC > SM1 = SM3

The reverse order is for replay value

Just saw FFH yesterday and can't say it lived up to what I was expecting. It had a lot of great moments but I just got tired of Nick Fury beating Peter over the head with the whole "you're the next Iron Man" bullshit. Surprisingly I liked the PS4 game's story more.

I'm gonna blast your ass with semen
It's gonna be a blast

Damn, I forgot TASM2, it's tied with SM2 and HC. Didn't watched FFH yet but I think it will stay there too.

Attached: spuder.jpg (2063x2334, 1.97M)

Is Spiderverse really that good? I have it downloaded but I've been hesitant on watching it for a while

Yes

Why is semen dripping out of her mask?

read Worm

Happens a lot

Attached: Unhappy Gwenpool.jpg (621x742, 218K)

What's it about?

They should give Peters friends less screentime in the next movie.

Attached: 1444469737784.jpg (540x540, 88K)

cool superpowers and happy adventures

>comfy kino
Nice buzzwords, drone. Get some taste while you're at it.

this scene is ok but
>ill kill you dead

>the user calls out the drone for buzzwords while being a drone spouting buzzwords

Thanks for the (You), idiot.

Is it just called Worm?

been to a Yea Forums thread about MCU spider-man and they sure don't mind him all that much.

not saying that this is good btw

worm by wildbow

holy BASED

yes