Ask Sonic!

Hey hey, guess who's back? It's me, Sonic The Hedgehog! My last AMA thread got hijacked by Baldy McNosehair and Edgelord the Hedgelord, so I've started a new one for you neet basement life nerds to ask anything you like!

Also please, just take a shower. Especially if you play Smash Melee competitively.

Attached: sonic.jpg (1736x3549, 840K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18309063/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sonic why shouldn't i kill myself?

When are you going to release another modern game with Unleashed level quality? And failing that which you inevitably will, when are you just going to put Unleashed on steam?

Hear me out.

Adult women have no souls though they once did.

Females are born with souls. Little girls have souls and they express their good nature all the time. They're loving and caring and beautiful. But at some point in teenage years when that little girl turns into a woman, her soul escapes her. The soul rises to heaven yet leaves behind the rotting corpse, the physical flesh that we perceive as adult women.

Women are not living beings, they're walking corpses without morality or any kind of complex thought. You can see this in their behaviour, in how they think and their interests. There is no soul in their body.

The sad reality is that females die before they hit adulthood, only having an incredibly brief life before leaving us and leaving nothing but their corpse to pester and haunt us.

Because life is valuable! Don't waste precious time contemplating your own death! When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets. So please, don't kill yourself!

Unless you like Sonic Forces, in which case do the world a favour and take your life.

Why do you keep inviting Eggman to go carting and play in the Olympics if he has repeatedly attempted to kill you and your friends

Attached: 1414717866985.jpg (370x363, 21K)

Me and my bro were fucking, and he shouted out his dad's name.
Is that gay?

That would require Sega to actually give a shit about what it's fans want. They won't put out Sonic 3 on mobile for fuck's sake, why would they put Unleashed on PC?

Sonic 3 Mobile won't happen because of some dumb Music rights issues. It's the same reason Sonic 3&K isn't on the Genesis/Mega Drive Mini.

Sounds like something an incel/pedophile would say but okay.

Thank you sonic, i will now proceed to play my favorite sonic game, sonic adventure 2

Attached: 1562875954173.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

I don't invite him, the guy just follows me and my "friends" everywhere and invites himself into whatever we're doing.

>implying he doesn’t just show up uninvited.

do you like to play with your butthole sonic

Blaze or Amy? Blaze, right?

Amys a liitle shit.

As long as you said no homo, it isn't gay.

What else would you expect from a company so out of touch and retarded like Sega?

Sonic my brudda, do you know da wae?

Attached: Ugandan_knuckles_vector_by_surizarin-dbzp0gi.png (800x666, 113K)

Okay dude, I know you think it's funny to ask that because you're one of those freaks that likes to imagine it, but literally no one finds it funny nor do they get turned on by it. Please just get a girlfriend and stop doing this.

I mean it's pretty shitty and it's out of SEGA's hands. I'm sure they've tried numerous times to get the rights.

Obviously Blaze. She's actually competent and not a complete retard.

how would you react if Tails came out as gay to you?

Fuck off normie.

what do you think of this image?

Attached: mindswap hentai.jpg (677x673, 65K)

Good...good...

Follow up, how come you haven't tried to bang Rouge yet?

No they haven't. Sega doesn't fucking care about what their audience want, and the people who actually do care are pussies who want to avoid confrontation at all costs with both the upper staff at Sega Japan and the ones who have the music rights to Sonic 3.

I Have a rodent problem and i need your help
ro- i mean hedgehog. What weaknesses do you have?
Both of these are very related

Attached: EGG.png (800x600, 200K)

You do not know da wae. *clickclickclickclickclick*

God hates fags, so I'd probably disown him.

I mean I imagine who holds the rights to MJ's music wants a pretty penny.

Okay, I actually like this.

This is funny.

Well done user. You actually made me laugh.

wow... you're not Sonic at all!

Because she's a thot.

Nice try, Eggman.

Shut the fuck up normie.

>What weaknesses do you have?

He's a hedgehog, just forcefeed him some bread and milk.

Why do you think Sega paid off those guys to chat a load of shit in that Leaving Neverland documentary? As soon as MJ's reputation is tarnished, they can get those music rights back with ease.

Oh shit, I mean, ha ha, no copyright law in the universe is going to stop me!

Sonic what do you think about jews?

Sonic, what do you think about Shadow?

Sonic, is it ok to turn animals into power sources for robots? Asking for a friend.

It's too late sonic!

Thank you user! With the power of titties and yeast i will finally defeat that meddlesome rodent!
Fellow shitposters, post girls with big titties to finally defeat that blue menance!

Attached: Eggmang.png (1910x2847, 1.54M)

i've come to make an announcement: Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch-ass motherfucker

Attached: egg.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Why Sega don't just change the music? I mean, the music is iconic but I think they can do something better like in Mania with the new stages

I can take them or leave them.

Bread and milk is poisonous to hedgehogs. You have an IQ of 300 and you didn't know that? For shame, Doc!

He needs to pull an Etika and jump off a fucking bridge and join Maria in the afterlife.

Hell, they can use the tracks from the PC version.

hey sonic, i've got a question i've been wondering about.
how big is your dick?

Stop trying Eggman.

Is tails gay? Is anyone you know gay?

God fucking damn it. Guess you're joining me for this AMA then.

Nine inches erect. With a few pills, it goes up to sixteen.

Are you a pedo?
how old are you?
What are you doing to the captured animels???

The only gay person I know is you.

Hey listen bud, you don't get many titties and bread round these parts. Unless you like hedgehog titties i guess.

I have a question sonic, is the reason you won't have sex is because your too fast?

Attached: Egglad.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Is the reason you won't have sex because you have a micropenis and would suffocate your partner with your rolls of fat?

Really? Even Silver?

What do you think of your fanbase constantly cannibalizing themselves?

Silver's just retarded.

No user i'll have you know that the age limit in green hill zone is 13!
As for MY age, i think i'm in my early 30's, you lose track of time when building robots with animals.

Jokes on you Sonic! My experiments prevent me from having a micropenis so the jokes on you!

Attached: eggdick.jpg (390x390, 21K)

They make me ashamed. I wish they'd do something productive with their lives and actually get jobs instead of being obsessed with me.

So that isn't a denial...

Is this true did SEGA actually pay them off? I refuse to believe that.

People of Yea Forums. Prove the eggman empire right and show Sonic who has the bigger dick!
strawpoll.me/18309063/r

Yep. They did.

Attached: Untitled.png (1852x1226, 41K)

Attached: 1514741477089.jpg (1122x1162, 121K)

Absolutely based
Since Sonic is busy drinking titty milk and bread, it is up to me.

Dr Ivo Robotnik shall be answering questions until sonic finishes his milk!

Attached: i am the.jpg (900x506, 134K)

sneed

How's your wife

Divorced and covered in black hedgehog piss.
If you can believe it, she took my Wii U that two faced bitch!

Attached: toyeg.jpg (1000x750, 71K)

Sonic, how do you live with yourself having your name attached to that curry?

Fucking disgusted quite frankly.

Go back to your planet you foul invader!

Based megachadzilla viewer

Can I have gay sex with you.

Why are you such a faggot Sonic?

Attached: 1561743124964.jpg (300x317, 14K)

I still love this meme

Attached: 1538327010260.png (283x321, 85K)

I can answer that one, he walks around naked with his small quilly dick and hangs around a 8 year old.

Not to mention his fans being like pic related, he's an embarrassment and i should of got in smash instead of him

Attached: Working on it.png (640x480, 278K)

No, fuck off queer.

Why are you such a fat cunt? The only reason you save that thot princess is for a fucking cake or a kiss. God you're pathetic. Can't even get some of that peachy pussy.

Hey Sonic, why did you lose your new comic to a gay wolf and retarded lemur?

It's a comic, no one fucking cares about them except triggered incels who think female empowerment is a bad thing and will stop them from getting laid when in reality no one wants to sleep with them because they're unhygienic and sexist.

But sonic, people miss the hooligans, mighty,ray and honey, they don't wanna see those litteral whos it's why people were at first happy the freedom fighters were gone

Get over yourself. They had no personality and no one gave two shits about them until Sega stopped using them in the mainline games and reduced them to literal who's in all of the Sonic Drift games.

why was sonic heroes your last good game ?

Make better games cunt.

Sonic, stop answering questions from neckbeards and meet me in the parking lot so I can kick your ass.

Attached: 1533691430752.png (216x270, 72K)

>sonic heroes
>good game

Pick one you fucking idiot

Why do you like Gacha games so fucking much?

Attached: F4EBF879-9231-49C0-9B56-2F7B6BC13E07.jpg (1080x607, 149K)

Make a 2D platformer that's actually fun to play unlike New Super Mario Bros.

Will I be able to see Shade ever again? I miss her

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 70K)

Run all you can, you can't escape me.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

Eggman, how often do you clog your toilet?

The real question is does it matter if you have badniks unclogging each of my toilets 24/7?

Attached: Eggpants.png (264x368, 58K)

Each? How many you got?

Do you realize how many bases I've had and how big they are? How the fuck am i supposed to know?

I Stopped counting after 32

Attached: 2023903-830px_6._dr._eggman.png (830x390, 189K)

So much for being a genius. Cant even count past 32

Attached: 1549903627241.png (707x706, 251K)

At least i can speak english you purple ingrate.
Besides i make Orbot do all of that shit, i'm in charge so why should i count them?

Attached: Dr jim.jpg (1440x576, 300K)