Is Blizzard yet another example of "get woke go broke"?

Is Blizzard yet another example of "get woke go broke"?

Attached: 1545931123457.jpg (1242x1819, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ec7rCsNFn30?t=124
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, since they're not broke at all

I'm so fucking sick of gay people.

Rainbow used to be associated with children not gay shit

If degeneracy can ruin empires it definitely can ruin video game companies.

They had to fire thousands of people and their stock still hasn't recovered from the crash last year.

>Literal decadence image

Remember, once Blizzard was a bunch of talented nerds who created amazing and innovative videogames. Epic and unforgettable stories

Now they are a bunch of freaks without talent

You know what's fucked up? I really dig rainbows. Like, ever since I was a kid. Used to accentuate certain things they look rad as hell. It's a shame one group has the monopoly on them but i'm taking it back.

0.14 Overwatch lootboxes have been added to your account

>Employee-initiated celebrations of identity

Attached: 1550980945614.gif (720x480, 397K)

Unfortunately, “get woke go broke” is just a meme. Most corporations are woke and far from broke.

blizzard earns millions every day. that's like opposite of broke.

They just pretend to be "woke"

Nice melons on that asian chick though

Attached: 1459477069095.gif (500x340, 1.4M)

They wanted to take that from you, both to conquer something beautiful and have something children like. The rainbow is staying in their hands.

It's not meant literally.

It's more of a public facing image thing.
Normies who aren't invested in the games that companies like ActiBlizz or EA will see their name attributed to something like pride or whatever and probably think "wow, they must be a progressive company" when they'll easily let go thousands of employees at a the drop of a hat.

Blizzard isn't broken because they're woken, they're broke because they're staffed by incompetents and managed by lunatics.

papa activision isn't broke you mean

>guy in the middle of the crowd with the green shirt who clearly doesnt want to be there
based

Fag here. These "woke" posts pander to sjws who would stick their nose into shit if you told them it isn't being treated nicely. Nobody else likes when companies paint their shit rainbows and claim to be progressive.

No, they’re truly ideologically for gays. Corporations like Coca Cola, Google and Disney have enough money that they don’t need to pander to

>wow, they must be a progressive company
no one ever thinks that way
companies do this to avoid criticism and keep people silent, because when you talk shit against anything that faggots touch you immediately get attacked by the same faggots and the vocal minority

The colors look obnoxious as fuck presented in this manner.

Godless people have no concept of real beauty.

>WoW dying
>Star Craft dead
>Hearthstone dying
>Overwatch dead
>Diablo dead
>had to fire hundreds of people

In the old testament, God promises humanity that he won't kill them all because of their sins and as a promise he will show a rainbow in the sky every time it rains
Pride is also known as the queen of sin

Pride parades flying rainbows are a literal double fuck you to God
I'm not convinced this isn't intentional

>they’re pushing homo shit because they want to.

I have several gay friends and they all reject progressiveness and gay culture and say that they hate this shit. One of them even has a facebook group that tells people not to go to public gay events like the Christopher Street day.

those are just marketing stunts that companies do. nothing to do with wrath of god

Even before they were "woke" the cracks in the armor were showing. They just don't know how to make quality games any more.

>>had to fire hundreds of people
they didnt fire devs
they only fired the useless sjw leeches
this is a good thing

Are those really all employees?
I think the guys in the back just do it because their managers forced this shit on them. What do you think?

>Gay people stole rainbows from children
>Somehow not villains

activision is all that exists. blizzard is just a name.

Attached: activision-activision.png (730x412, 32K)

I fucking hate rainbows, they're some tacky shit. And I suck cock on the reg.

He clearly meant intellectually and creatively broke as they haven't made a good game since Diablo2.
They're slowly dying out though despite being the biggest brand in the industry for over a decade.

How do you think it got that way? From gay marriage to trans issues and drag time story hour in 10 years? The financial and ideological backing of gays by the corporate establishment and those who control it. If it weren’t for that, we would MAYBE still be slightly beyond gay marriage.

I like the way they look when used in certain ways.

Attached: 1546447901113.jpg (479x600, 31K)

This. I will forever hate those faggots for stealing the rainbow.

Blizzard was a victim of WoW's success. All the veterans were retiring out and they only had the guys who didn't know how to do anything but rake in WoWbux and do the shitty MMO balance dance of "buff this one" and "nerf that one" pendulum every few months.

>WoW dying
Wrong
>Hearthstone dying
Wrong

Both of these games make billions of profit each month.
KYS

Couldn't agree more. This extreme progressive movement is what causes all of the hate nowadays. Would you still hate homosexuals and transexuals if their agenda wasn't pushed down your throat forcefully every single day?

Yes but I just wouldn't have to talk about it

Now gay shit is tryin to associate with children.

No. But don't you see? That's why (((they))) do it, they want the inevitable backlash and eventual hate to lead to their persecution. Based Jews playing the long con as usual.

Where those faggots even came from? Is this a modern way of being edgy and s p e c i a l?

No, rainbows are cool. I'm taking them back.

Attached: BNYvmq6CYAAdASg.jpg (600x300, 18K)

It is physically not possible for Blizzard to stop making money.

Attached: TfQGsue.jpg (960x640, 58K)

Nobody would’ve given a shit if they just kept bleeding each other’s assholes dry behind closed doors, but ever since they started shouting what they do in the town fucking square it opened the doors to other weird degenerate bullshit to be shouted as well.

The 1990s conservative christians we’re right about the slippery slope.

Attached: D14D569C-D52A-4106-92CE-075DC3AB4313.jpg (576x1024, 138K)

Why did the faggots have to ruin the rainbow

>Company is so broke that in order to maintain their audience they need to rip off one of their inspirations by making "Overwatch 2"

Lmao. Also which one of those faggots came up with the idea of using lootboxes in all of their games?

this just isnt true.

Hearthstone is deffo not dead tho

I hate them for ruining my birth month
Also what the fuck is there even to fight for? You as much as look wrong at a gayfag and you’re demonized

Well they’re sexualizing children and turning them into trannies so they’ll be fighting for pedo rights. Laws of consent will never be the same

I don't get it. Gays won. They should be kicking back with a cold beer or fruity drink or whatever with their husbands/wives and enjoying the glow of victory. They live in a first world country where they are now treated as equals and have all the same rights as straight people.

So why are they acting even faggier and in your face than ever?

Attached: 1323434458220.png (174x160, 2K)

Attached: rainbow flag.jpg (3000x3000, 1.81M)

Cope

>No, since they've always been broke
FTFY

Except the pandering goes beyond gay people. They’re pandering to all the virtue signaling liberals that want to feel validated by supporting a minority group. They’re also avoiding bad publicity from the media who would crucify them if they seemed to have a disdain, or even indifference, to the LGBQ community.

Wasn't Bruce Lee American?

That's what they said about Sears

Attached: Confused autism.jpg (900x925, 96K)

Americans arent a race

Oh I get it now. It’s because they only want attention to validate their meaningless existence. If being a whiney faggot wasn’t their identity they’d have develop charisma and personality and prove their self worth for the kind of attention they seek

only because they started high enough

>massive lay offs
>wow getting obliterated by FFXIV
>overwatch support dropped + sequel is a horde game
>diablo mobile just a corpse floating in a river
>HotS killed by lack of support
>What the fuck is hearthstone
>store filled with merch that does not sell, who the fuck wants a stitches model? no one.

yeah totally fine bro.

Attached: 1525564957701.png (2000x1483, 449K)

Truth is, the gay was rigged from the start.

well put

Blame companies. The over-accepting culture you're living in right now is all virtue signaling for good PR, not actual minorities talking.

They are now

Attached: 1534275035022.jpg (1280x854, 211K)

>blizzard
>broke

Still earn billions from WoW, Hearthstone and Overwatch. /pol/cel and there fake news are so fucking pathetic; just like their lives.

>Blame companies
user, you gotta go deeper. Who runs all these companies?

Attached: Not a Shill.png (209x241, 9K)

I blame both. Those companies encourage and exploit and the gays take the streets in dildo suits and dress children up as prostitutes

kek, I just now realized the asian mom is standing on a ledge.

>Both of these games make billions of profit each month

So they make per month MORE than their entire yearly revenue? Even Activision Blizzard only has 7 bill revenue. So if all of it came from Blizzard Entertainment, those games would be making half a bill a month.

Fuck you and your ass facts.

IMAGINE

>Starcraft dead
Has only been growing. The only RTS worth playing until Warcraft Reforged is released.
>Diablo dead
If Diablo was dead, immortal wouldn't have caused the upset it did. D4 announced this year, guaranteed.

When will "supporting" gays and trannies stop being trendy?

No, I don't even see woke shit in their games. They just suck shit on their own.

>employee-initiated
Get the fuck back to work or don't bother coming in tomorrow.

you call this healthy?

Attached: Screenshot (164).png (758x455, 40K)

When twitter dies.

This. Starcraft is bigger now that it was 5 years ago. SC2 has a ton of active players and tournaments and even BW is back to having an active competitive scene in Korea.

Most gays are only gay for the attention.

Are you willfully ignorant or just retarded? Randomly making Soldier 76 gay is pretty fucking "woke".

If it was a vocal minority then no one would give a fuck.
It works because normalfucks implicitly support faggots.
TERFs are also a vocal minority, but no one pays a single iota of attention to them since normalfags don't support TERFs.

That's the gayest tornado I've ever see.

No wonder their games are shit now wow.
WC3 is still a buggy piece of shit after recent patches, thanks blizzard.

I don't understand why haven't they categorized gayness as a mental illness yet officially. I mean without memeing, that's what it really is. Your mind forbids you from wanting a normal intercourse. You are the end of your bloodline because your genes are fucked.

I don't want to sound mean but I hate that they want to sell this as something normal. Having bad eyesight or any other impairment isn't normal either, but so far everyone managed to fit into society somehow. Why are they trying to be anything more special than them?

If i'm born and raised in britain as a white man and then move to japan does my race change?

It was a mental illness. Homos just did what they do best and crybullied the medical community into rescinding

>I hate them for ruining my birth month
I feel bad for my dad and sister, both their birthdays are in June.
Always annoying going out to eat and having to hear some retarded corporation whining about faggots.

Not yet. The infinite wow money is about to be stolen by FFXIV and they still for the life of them can't figure out the Brigette needs to be nerfed into the ground along with other busted heroes they introduced so owl is also dead. Turns out nobody wants to watch an fps that boils down to pressing q. They'll be dead soon.

Why are they always so ugly? I don't see hot women or chads doing this shit

It used to be a mental illness until they researched it.
>Normal intercourse
So anything outside of vaginal? You realize how many kinds of sex you're trying to call mental illness, straight or otherwise?
/pol/cel

Imagine having so little meaningful struggle in your life, that being gay is an accomplishment.

Because gays are only 10%, and even less. Most are doing it for attention, others to hide his pedo tendencies and others are doing it for money-laundry

>diablo mobile just a corpse floating in a river
Is it?

See, at a certain point it stops being companies and starts being people.
Companies are to blame, but so are the faggots going out and shoving dildos up each other's asses in the street like mongoloids.

'and then suddenly, without reason, WTC7 went down,,,'

White liberal americans are biggest cultural niggers than actual niggers in subsaharan Africa, and bigger marxists than Marx.

Attached: 1550648544348.jpg (2048x2048, 528K)

It's still associated with children

>/pol/cel
What's that even supposed to mean? "Political celibate"?

Attached: big eye 4u.jpg (2048x1411, 258K)

I've never seen a gay pride parade and I'm usually able to avoid regular parades. Parades are obnoxious regardless of who's throwing them. But imagine being so bothered by something that doesn't affect you in the slightest. If you don't wanna be gay, don't be gay. Pretty easy. faggot.

Attached: 1558209813946.png (2502x1460, 1.22M)

This is the whitest post I've ever seen in my life.
Can't wait until you're dead.

>So anything outside of vaginal?
Correct you filthy sodomizing degenerate.

This. They also shouldn't have gotten rid of lobotomy for female hysteria. They just had to cry bully as well

faggot enablers, that let degeneracy went mainstream to brainwash kid are dumbest fucks alive.

I'm sure number kids going SRS or coming out 'gay' or commiting suicide has nothing to do with that decay.

You fucking idiot.

Attached: 1561028452795.jpg (345x614, 89K)

when the fuck will this finally be over? when will a rainbow be just a rainbow again? Fucking gay people were a mistake I want them GONE

Say what you want about the rest but that chubby asian girl is a qt. Probably mental illnesses out the ass though, sadly.

He's the one wearing the fur cap out of frame. A huge fag.

Unfuckable attention whores who idolize fuckable real whores

I'm not denying that. If your life is held hostage by a kink which forbids you to ever return to reality then yes, you have a mental illness.

>Two Spirit street

Who in the actual fuck would go there other than pic related

Attached: 5083659-diavolo_jojoeoh.png (506x608, 340K)

I agree, but the top left shot was extra flattering.
>angle shows off the curve of her rack
>covering her gut with the flag while pulling it tight against her belly to make her chest stick out more
>tits accentuated by shoulders being pulled back hard, also arched back camouflaged by the flag

Every time I see a "diversity" picture like this I can't help but think "they still don't hire black people." :^)

And what does any of this have to do with "going woke"?
It sounds more like "make shitty games that are worse than their competitors, go broke".

>gays won
>massive pushback from the right
>talk of delegalizing their rights even in the USA
>slavs outright saying they will never have rights

Even on Yea Forums antigay threads get regularly made on a board about VIDEO GAMES everyday, and calling someone gay is one of the heaviest insults.

Not what you would normally call victory

Attached: grayons.png (558x614, 45K)

Not being able to pick up on jokes is one of the most common symptoms of autism, you know.

reminder

Attached: ayr3jb0fvi631.png (1901x2506, 571K)

This only happens because they keep whining.
And also because the world is slowly becoming less and less white, and white people are the only people who really tolerate faggots, despite all the shit /pol/ posts about Brazilian trannies or niggers in America having more fags in shithole cities like Atlanta.

The ironic part about it is they had it great before they decided to keep pushing and making trannies think anyone anywhere wants them in their society.

Blizzard is still massive af lmao even with all the delusional haters.

>wow isnt dying!
>stopped showing subscribers
>not dying.
>server merges
>still not dying
>cross realm zones implemented
>NOT dying.
>mounts added exclusively to the store and tied to subscriptions
>not dy-
>30% of employers kicked off
>...
>"We will focus on mobile games across all of our IPs"
>

Man you should see the gay pride in Paris
How can these people even think for a single moment that parading like actual disgusting monsters would help their cause.

These people who were 'persecuted" are now literally privileged citizen with whole months dedicated to them and their sexual preference.

What the fuck is wrong in this world.

Someone out there, who can't get trannys and minorities out of their mind, took the time to makes these

el
oh
el

Hey, minority here.
Stop trying to lump me in with you faggots.
Thanks.

Rent
Free

are you trying to imply that the woketards corporations fill their human resources departments with care about products or profitability? 99% of them literally believe that labour surplus is theft.

You're using that wrong btw.
But yea, stop saying "minorities," because it implies that faggots share the same struggle as blacks/Asians/Hispanics.
You don't, you're just fucking annoying.
And when white people fuck off no one will suffer for it aside from you.

Literally in your head without any effort

>implying minorities all share the same struggle
Most of them hate each other and think less of one another

Dueteronomy 28:28-34
>The LORD will afflict you with madness, blindness, and confusion of mind, so that at noon you will grope about like a blind man in the darkness. You will not prosper in your ways. Day after day you will be oppressed and plundered, with no one to save you.

>You will be pledged in marriage to a woman, but another man will violate her. You will build a house but will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard but will not enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will not eat any of it. Your donkey will be taken away and not returned to you. Your flock will be given to your enemies, and no one will help you.

>Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, while your eyes grow weary looking for them day after day, with no power in your hand. A people you do not know will eat the produce of your land and of all your toil.

Whether or not you believe in Christianity, there is a reason why these words were written. Wisdom gathered over thousands of years. Historic cycles transcribed to prevent these things from happening. Christianity was partly designed to halt this degeneration. Now the buffer is gone.

>without any effort

Attached: Oof.jpg (565x546, 63K)

That's why I put "/" instead of "and" or a comma.
But yes, when faggots try to lump all minorities in with them it's a disingenuous tactic, the reality is that most people who aren't white hate faggots.

i like how they all point in the same direction. literally every single one of those is no different from "faggot"

C O P E

>has to bend over and take the chink corporate dick
>not broke

Pretty much but again they hate each other as well. White people are always the outliers

Gays are associated with children though

Those CHESTS
wtf are they putting in the water at Blizzard HQ?

Attached: 1561937407367.gif (322x322, 8K)

Reminder: You wouldn't have most of the things you do now without the white man. Have you thanked the based white man today?

if a rat is born in a horse stable, is it a horse?

The world is shit right now, so that's not a good thing.
Fuck white people.

the world is shit because there are more brown people than whites and those brown people aren't doing shit to improve the world

I am white, more so than your average american and Yea Forums poster. My country is 95% white, its ethnically completely homogenous. I see shitty white people all day, I could levy the same dumbass arguments against them but idiot americans are just like HEY ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK!

Ironically, it takes living in a majority white country these days to see how fucking stupid racists are. Of course, I wouldn't want african refugees here, but their skin color has nothing to do with it.

gays are using the rainbow to gather children

>it takes living in a majority white country these days to see how fucking stupid racists are
>I wouldn't want african refugees here
>but their skin color has nothing to do with it.

Attached: 1553271902406.png (546x424, 192K)

read an article recently that gay support within the 18-34y old range is dropping hard

>Is this multi billion dollar company an example of "get woke go broke"?
Companies lay off workers all the time for many reasons, not just because they're in financial problems.

youtu.be/Ec7rCsNFn30?t=124

based
dilate
have sex

People like you deserve to have their lives ruined. You have no fucking idea what its like to live around subhumans yet you think you have the experience to lecture others on it

>it takes living in a majority white country these days to see how fucking stupid racists are

Attached: 86BA9435-A773-4A55-93FC-13A42231629C.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

If your country was 95% black you wouldnt be alive because they would decapitate you before you turn 18 (provided that HIV from when they raped you doesnt kill you, malaria, starvation and other majority 95% black country things)

Did you even watch their most recent financial review to Activision? That is the reason for the layoffs. Besides, you're confusing tradeable market value to actual worth of the employees and products. Activision is the only one with actual cash.

NOOO STOP BREAKING MY /pol/ STRAWMAN

ITS THE GAYS RUINING GAMING NOT BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES

t. /pol/tard

>and calling someone gay is one of the heaviest insults.

Attached: 1542976864112.gif (294x235, 453K)

>It takes not living around any of the people that racists complain about to know that they're wrong
It's almost impressive to be THIS lacking in self-awareness.

now why would that be? surely is not because of
how convoluted their definitions have become
or because they keep pushing the fragile masculinity/heterosexuality
or because you can't have a preference on (biological) women/men without calling you transphobe or a bigot
i really don't get bothered by their pride month because is ironic how they are being used as a product and are proud to be corporate bootlickers which is funny if you think about it

Hello newfag. I know you are 12 but companies pulling diversity PR stunts to overshadow certain backlashes over bad business practices has been a thing since the late 00s

The irony is that you’re not alone. Surveys are saying that fag acceptance has peaked and zoomers don’t like them.

The slippery slope is real.

>Yea Forums gets constant gay furry threads
>mods and jannies no longer bother to delete the threads
>think deleting the post will make them understand
is like covering the sun with your fingertip. they have Yea Forums and /trash/ but no, the mods and jannies have to unroll the red carpet for them to shit in this board

>since the late 00s
Try since literally the dawn of human history.
Businesses have always used social movements to enrich themselves.

It's partially because faggots are annoying cunts, but also because Gen Z is less white than other generations, and again, only white people tolerate that gay shit.

>Surveys are saying that fag acceptance has peaked

The problem is that fags never knew when to stop or draw a line. Lesbians dont like Gays, Gays dont like Bis and no one like Trannies yet they are all under one banner taking in more degenerates by the year literally being the in real life stereotype "haters" make them out to be.

The fact that every pride parade is riddled with degenerates running around half naked should speak volume about "gay culture". Them pushing it on kids as well is where they went too far

>Jokes
>on the internet
cringe

A brief history of the rainbow and why LGBT uses it as their symbol.

In the bible (genesis), god sees people being sexual degenerates. Among other stuff, there were men sleeping with men and it made him go nuts. So he tells Noah to build that boat and then he just kills everyone on earth with a flood. Then after the flood subsides, he's talking to Noah and sees how everyone except the animals that were spared are dead and he feels some remorse. He makes a pact with Noah and Earth to never kill everyone again because of their degeneracy and seals the pact by making the rainbow and leaving it in the sky.

LGBT would later adopt the rainbow as their symbol as a reminder of the pact that god can't kill everyone for what they're about to do to the planet. Not they wave it around as a mockery to god in parades while men fist man asses in front of children in broad daylight and god's own pact prevents him from doing anything about it.

Attached: f449f0c9adf088769b7a3a1a495d304b.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Fuck off incels! If you can't get laid that's not our fault

german/chinese

i am sex tourist going to thailand on a regular basis and there less faggotry in a ladyboy bar than i get shoved in my face in the west on a regular basis

WHY THE FUCK IS THE IMAGE FILE SIZE LIMIT SO GODDAMN SMALL ON THIS SHITTY WEBSITE I'M NOT EDITING MY FUCKING GIF LIBRARY JUST SO HIROSHIMOOT CAN SAVE A FEW SHECKLES ON SERVER COSTS.

well here's the thing - my country is in east europe and I constantly see wyatt ppl do the same exact shit niggers do

also homophobia was first defined as fear of one becoming gay and the gays twist it to change definition of hating gays

L > G > T > (((B))).

Blizzard died when they got absorbed by activision

Rent free, snowflake.

Is this reaL?

Biscum are worse.

yeah niggers are on another level compared to slavs. stop being a self hating faggot and just look at the shit happening in germany/france

After looking at the pride parades, drag queen story hour, the 10 year old drag queens, the tranny propaganda, “queer kids” YouTube, etc., nobody can tell me Satan does not objectively exist and work through them. Then you get into the stats and surveys and how no they don’t really behave like heterosexual couples and the gay marriage propaganda was all lies. And how despite what I heard in school (“HIV doesn’t discriminate”) their behavior is insanely high risk and degenerate. Then you see how so many gay men were abused by older men as their first sexual experiences, and it all kind of falls away and the pure unbridled horror of it becomes clear as day.

LBGTQ retards are exactly like those autistic My Little Pony retards. They have no personality and they cling to something they identify with. RETARDS!

Have you seen what I’d going on in the western world right now? The less white people there are the more violence there is. No one is saying whites are perfect but seriously you have to be blind to not see this shit. Look at major us and Western Europe cities right now to see our future. Look at South Africa.

>"i want gay rights because [sob story]
>okay have some rights
>they take it to the extreme
>openly fisting their gay partners in public
>penises everywhere
>"IM SO GAY I LOVE SUCKING COCK AND TAKING IT UP THE ASS HEY KIDS YOU DONT KNOW YOUR SEXUALITY SO I'M GOING TO PLANT THE IDEA THAT YOU'RE GAY IN YOUR HEAD AND IF ANYONE RESISTS THEY'RE LE EBUL NAZEES"

Yeah, who would've fucking thought becoming a walking, degenerate caricature would backfire?

Attached: 1543398840165.png (400x400, 193K)

>Islam is growing rapidly worldwide and is making significant inroads in western countries
>This is largely because of progressive inclusiveness and western guilt causing people to blindly support Islamic people and defend their religion from criticism
>A lot of this is done by expressly progressive groups like gays and women
>Islam is one of the single most hard-line hateful ideologies towards both gays and women
Of course gay acceptance is stagnating, for every person that they can convince to support gayfags they let two muslims into the country.

The greatest irony being that if Islam ever takes majority in the US or any other western countries literally all of these groups defending muslims will find themselves being executed just for existing.

That's a made-up GLAAD study to ask for more money because of muh oppression.

White people tolerate it now because they’ve been browbeaten into doing so by Jews, but all the shit that Cuckdeau and Teresa Gay blubber about was done by white people (muh Alan Turing). The pendulum swings.

How many people show up to this thing just to get out of working lol

Germany has a lower murder rate than most of eastern Europe

So far yeah.
>Overwatch 2 and diablo 4 confirmed by blizzard shortly after
>Level squish confirmed in Wow
>burning crusade confirmed for being tested and being in consideration by the classic team
>nothing about starcraft
>nothing about heartstone

Only 1 of these is true

>they haven't made a good game since Diablo2
Diablo 1 and 2 aren't even blizzard, they are blizzard north, which was a company they purchased few months before diablo release and allowed them to operate as a totally autonomous company. They killed north in 2005. So yeah, the best hit of blizzard and what gave them most of the fame isn't even blizzard..

>they’ve been browbeaten into doing so by Jews
Yeah, even Joe Biden knows it.

meanwhile, they put some gay "muslim" to show how their religion if of peace and tolerance

You know what I don't understand? why do straight women always go to these things and act like they are part of it?

I bet majority in that pic are not actually gay at all.

Your god does not exist.
Noah never existed.
There was no pact.
It's just a fairy tale.

>not a single black or racial minority besides Japs and Chinese

uh oh

Remember how in the 90s and early 00s gays were saying that it’s not their fault they’re gay and we should just accept them and give them equal rights because it’s somehting they just have to live with? While the conservative Christians arguing the slippery slope were saying that no it’s actually a choice? If anyone said contrary they were shouted down?

Ffw to today and they literally say it’s a choice always has been gender is a spectrum and whoever you what to fuck and whatever you think you are (man, woman, Apache helicopter) is what identifies you.

bros why did wow have to die I miss it so much it's a disgrace what they did to it

>buh, buh WHITE people!
kek, I can feel the racist desperation off you m8, the fact is white people are safer to be around in general, it's pretty much not arguable at this point.
>India: shit covered hands and rape
>China: shit covered people and rape of rights
>Africa: shit covered people with shit color skin
>all more likely to rape and kill you than a white kid
pretty much all there is to say.

White people tolerate everything because they fear death if they actually do something about it

Reminder that giving women the right to vote is the biggest mistake humanity ever did.

They use the symbol
the symbol exists
the books exist
they use it for the exact reasons posted
welcome to gays.

>another thread about a bunch of edgy incels and /pol/tier cucks get triggered at gay people

Guess it's better you let out your frustration anonymously on a chinese cartoon image board than going around screaming in real life, but it truly is SJW 2.0 in this thread.

Even near its death, the Roman Empire was still pretty strong. That doesn't mean it wasn't dying, though.

>company continues to make mechanically bad decisions for their games and thus people leave.
>'haha suck it blizzard that's what you get for having gays!'
Is this your mind on retardation, I truly don't understand this logic. OW died because it was a shit game not because soldier 76 was an ass pirate.

They chose the most attractive girl there, bet you she's not actually gay

Because German whites are good whatver they want to be good at - in this case it's maintaining a low murder rate. With the new numbers of refugees in Germany, this number will change drastically in the coming years.

NOOOO YOU CAN’T JUST WEAR DRAG AND READ A BOOK TO CHILDREN THATS CHILD ABUSE

Attached: CB4FB37B-3BC1-402A-AA92-F049B79C8F7B.png (231x218, 20K)

i fucking love how gays stole the rainbow

we should complain

>they don’t need to pander to

the only thing Muslims and Asians were ever right about

Wasn't a drag queen a literal sex offender?

It unironically is child abuse if I read to your kids in my fetish gear.

Attached: 1430144559895.jpg (300x450, 19K)

An invading ideology has the best chance of growing within new territory if they don't show their fangs until they have control.

It's how it always works, it's how all cults and religions work. Religions are always all about how kind and peaceful they are until they have control, once they have control that's when they turn and start really showing themselves for what they are.

I'd say the burning of the Library of Alexandria was the biggest. You hyperbole-spewing shitposter.

No one's stopping you from appreciating a rainbow

yes

Attached: 1562842255077.gif (489x588, 1.33M)

*Second one.

>Religions are always all about how kind and peaceful they are until they have control, once they have control that's when they turn and start really showing themselves for what they are.
That's what religions are (((twisted))) into, not how they begin.

Wizards of the Coast is worse
far, far, far worse

Attached: racism.png (918x614, 99K)

>a
Try multiple

>Looks at the blatant sexualization of children
>8-10 year olds, children who should be outside playing and doing what kids do, are now dressing in drag and being 'F A B U L O U S ~ ' !
I don't care what the fuck you call me, that is NOT normal, that is NOT acceptable, that is fucking degeneracy.
I don't care if you wanna fuck another woman/man, I don't care if you love to suck cock, but you leave the kids out of that bullshit.
THAT'S how you make fucking enemies.

Attached: 1542310472518.jpg (607x607, 28K)

An alternate possibility is that the degeneracy is just a secondary thing. Perhaps millenials are just shit at everything and they also happen to be super woke.

Islam doesn't really do a good job at hiding it but people believe them anyway

Attached: 156789707654.jpg (973x763, 406K)

It wasn't a mistake, it was a calculated decision, moreover, many if not most of the works were replicated elsewhere (it's true). Look it up sometime.

what happened to hire people based on skills and not whats in their pants or skin color?

>OOOPSS

Attached: proved wrong again.png (822x758, 878K)

You forgot the other characters that they also made gay.
Pandering to people that NEVER would buy overwatch in the first place even if all of them are gay it the literal definition of "get woke go broke"
If your game is dying the fucking last thing you want to do is tell the remaining idiots that still play the game to fuck off and try to get SJWs that do not buy video games to replace them

Attached: 1560080380175.jpg (320x320, 23K)

wait, where are people fisting their gay partners in public? is there a news story?

>white dude pulling up the ladder after him that was specifically designed for white dudes like him.
I think I might actually hate these types of people. I'm so tired of hearing white people talk endlessly about not wanting anymore white people hired. Why don't you give up your position you soi boy piece of trash?

Megacorps use the diversity tale to cripple competition. They can afford to pay useless employees.

You forgot the
>if you're not with me, you're against me and a bigot. Now let me kiss kids half naked in the street.

lgbt are literally becoming the new jews. I don't know how it is everywhere else, but in France, not a day pass without the media talking about how hard it is for the poor jews, because antisemitism is stronger than ever. That Israel is a great place. yada yada.

Fuck this gay earth.

I think it's a bit crazy that they have a pervert parade and cover it up as a march for acceptance you can do that while not being naked or having dildos attached to you.

it does not work with the liberals' agenda

big yikes from me

Yeah keep saying that you ugly fuck

Meh, religions begin as a result of a combination of factors, both cultural and situational. What they turn into later is what matters anyway, how a theocratic absolutist ideology began isn't really relevant to anything.

>Out of all companies to use this phase on you chose Blizzard
But why

>left

>95% of the Magic the Gathering players are white
>dude panders against it
The retardation of those leftists is unprecedented

There's a webm around here somewhere of gays at a pride event fisting each-other in public, as far as I'm aware. I doubt you'll find it on a blue board like Yea Forums, though.

Attached: d9d.jpg (249x294, 13K)

This is a sexually frustrated thread if I've ever seen one

Nah, plenty of societies have come back from the loss of tons of knowledge.
Not a one has come back from giving women the right to vote.
Literally every single one fell soon after.

>waaaaah degeneracy and homos ruin strong countries

There is a gay guy in the top 5 roman emperors who saved the roman empire.

>Ratio-ed instantly
big oof

most of these guys are actually rapists/wifebeaters

2 red flags of corporate dysfunction:
>Constant virtue signaling on PR channels
>Constant showing off of in-house employee initiatives/benefits
There is not a single company, fortune 500 or otherwise, where this has not been the case. The minute I entered the door, I saw cronyism of epic proportions.
The only reason these companies stay successful is because they are established brands, and people eat their shit regardless.

Attached: 1551873777853.png (1280x1029, 412K)

You have to understand something - trans people don't think sexualization of children is inherently wrong. They truly believe the younger a child is exposed to sex the more likely they will be to "find their own way" and become potentially trans themselves. Sorta in a similar way to how some men are attracted to straight children - they are attracted to a nubile, willing (in their mind) participant in sex. There are disturbing similarities between child groomers and trans people.

thank commies for causing a massive dysgenic here with their population transfer policies

>Give me rights!
>If I do, will you force people who disagree with you to still serve you and bake cakes for you?
>Of course not you stupid bigot, now give us rights!

ohohohoho

>We wuz romans and sheeeeeit
Like clockwork

Attached: 1559499885643.jpg (1080x1714, 862K)

there are pictures of faggots drinking piss from other men and even blowing each other. they arent even trying anymore to hide their degeneracy, the pride is what it is, an excuse for faggots to be degenerates on public without confrontation

Is Naughty Dog the only overtly woke company that's making quality games still? Seems like once companies get woke, they start hiring people not fit for the job and the games they produce get shittier and shittier.

being gay is very fuckign different than how those people are acting, pandering and demanding stuff from other parcell of society

Attached: Missing the Point.png (400x400, 4K)

>what do you mean i'm not allowed to rape kids you fucking nazi!! druuuuummppfff fuck off reeeeee!!!!!

>how a theocratic absolutist ideology began isn't really relevant to anything.
perhaps not to you but to me and most people it matters hugely. Religions are born out of love and twisted to usury, it's not hard to grasp. Christ isn't an inherently evil concept, even if it is twisted through the ages.

>games

>meme response
Like clockwork

Based.

>take over and suction resources and subjugate the population of brown people
>"white" people literally keep doing this
>brown people just aren't pulling their own weight

It's like if we were both going to the movies in your car, I stole your ticket and your wallet, kicked you out of your vehicle before we got to the theatre and then called you on your cell to ask you "why you're not here yet". You don't get to abuse the resources of shit like labor and other countries and then expect them to be on equal footing or doing anything other than provided resources and labor. That's just retarded.

>We wuz romans and sheeeeeeeeeit

Attached: 1561856934377.jpg (540x532, 45K)

They are on a heavy downward spiral but it will take a long while, like bioware they will follow.

This is a sexually frustrated post if I've ever seen one.

i doubt his gayness is what led him to be in that position, just saying

Who?

every
fucking
time

Attached: 87847.png (745x562, 247K)

Not similarities - overlap. I’ve heard people say that the whole point of the gay agenda is to get sexual access to children, and the more that goes on, the more I agree.

Cool stache

100 SR has been added to your account

Attached: (you).jpg (828x810, 491K)

Maybe you should bring your toxic subtle meta-behavior back to /pol/ instead of bringing it to Yea Forums?

Here, let me show you the door

Attached: 1408209847030.gif (245x245, 1.58M)

No matter how absolutely damaging that is to the child in the short and long-term.
There's a reason why the suicide rate among people who will cut off their genitalia in exhange for what is, LITERALLY, a gaping, open wound that they must dilate and treat to keep the body from TRYING TO FUCKING HEAL ITSELF is so high, and here's a hint: It's not because they got called mean names a few times by old people.

And it's happening. There's already movements to normalize pedophilia and this "love at any age" and "age of attraction" bullshit.
Give it time, and eventually, you'll be hearing all about how sweet, 9 year old Suzie was sent to the hospital because "Miss" Garrison just couldn't resist, and how strong and progressive the school is for supporting this poor LGBTQ man.

Attached: 1543378010320.png (335x494, 246K)

Yes, fuck me hard user

but wait i've seen all this shit done by straights too. should we abolish straight rights too or do they deserve special treatment?

Do you actually know the history you speak of? Being gay didn't exist back then. You fucked, or didn't fuck. You still took a wife and bred her.

every single race on the planet has subjugated, warred, raped and enslaved other races
do you think 'Native' Americans are actually native? poor retard

i can only imagine he's a red herring, i can only suspect the others in yogcast have their own skeletons in their closet

Reminder that /leftypol/ are the warriors of the neoliberal ruling class.

being pragmatic by not objecting, is not support

This. Homosexuals are 15 times more likely to be pedophiles

Attached: 1557689708654.gif (200x157, 413K)

yeah, rainbow represents the beauty of nature. and these subhumans took it to show that being degenerate is "natural". these faggots will never accept that their desire is nurtured and not because of some "genes" that don't exist.

I think you'll be dissapointed user

I have yet to see any straight pride parade where people fucked openly in the streets.
Those who do are normally sent to jail for public indecency.
Your argument doesn't work you stupid fuck, don't do your gay shit in front of the children and you won't lose fucking supporters.

BUY THE DIP

GO GO GO

The entire American tech industry is just trannies

There's still hope for Japan

You took a wife, and a few twinks to spelunk on the side

>Matthew Shepard
Another one of those happen recently, some gay guy was found shot in the park and the media was like "Alt-right neo-Nazis did it" and it turned out he was killed by his gay lover.

i still remember that whole debacle over sjin talking with underage girls or something

Based

No one is preventing you from appreciating a rainbow

they surely face with public indecency but not gays because they are the ones with special treatment

yeah but i've seen straight people do all that stuff too so please answer my original question

>he doesn't want to watch Blizzard burn
we should take twitter and make unironic tweets about the lack of blacks and mexicans, handicapped people, downs, trannies etc..

Good goy, keep consuming, only the materialistic matters and everything else is nothing.

>Blanket Statements : The Thread 97
>This time it's personal

Please Trump just piss off Russia so we can be nuked into peaceful oblivion.

This was fine untill the person in the unicorn hood.

Yea Forums only gets those threads because for the past 8 years 90% of Yea Forums threads have been about your waifus feet and those don't get deleted.
You're only bitter because gay people hold a mirror up to what you truly are, just as sick and twisted and degenerate and that's why you hate yourself, you see the same degenerate weirdness within your own life.
Grow up autistic weeb

not when everyone immediately associates it with degeneracy

Just to say they were there on social media.

Nigger no one cares what you think of us. I hope you try to stary a fight with a cc gay or gets cops involved and get your inbred hick ass wasted on body cam

ok so how is that the gays' fault then

if straights do something and the system incarcerates them, but gays don't upon doing the same thing, doesn't the fault lie with the system for being unjust?

You've seen straight people do this in public in front of children and get hailed as heroes for it? Yeah, and I've seen a Unicorn shitting rainbows before. Your question is a nonargument. Just because someone else did something too doesn't make it okay. But straight people aren't the problem here.

Attached: jq4dokpcqm6z.jpg (720x540, 71K)

Fragile and weak pussy. Your the kid afraid to bring his pokemon lunchbox to school because of bullying. Kys weakling

Tranny detected

I will gladly beat your fairy ass if you touch my kid.

So you have no argument and are just trying to justify your hatred. Grow up manchild. you guys are the male version of spinsters

>better bump it anyway

Just a reminder that once the cops are majority non-white they will be on our side.
Your days are numbered, faggot.

No ones touching your imaginary child, incel. Your the one raging and tantruming because two guys can get married and justifying it because you saw crazy drag queen photos on the internet.

the irony in these parades are, they do it to promote acceptance and tolerance but they do it in places that they are already tolerated. but they never do it in places where they aren't tolerated, wonder why surely is not because they know they promote a degenerate picture and will prove homophobes that they are right.no that can't be.
>feet pictures is as sick as bestiality
nice comparison you have there
do you act coy or not realized you answered your own question?

I doubt most people see a rainbow in the sky and think "gay people"

>No argument
Then how about you argue how this shit is okay you retarded fuck? Going "NO U HAVE TO LET ME CHANGE THE SUBJECT" isn't an argument, and I know your retarded ass is going to consider this a win anyhow, but I still want to show everyone how much of a fucking donkey you are.

Oral sex retard.

> Just because someone else did something too doesn't make it okay. But straight people aren't the problem here.

???

you are contradicting yourself. if acting in a degenerate way is problematic, then straights should be problematic too since they also do degenerate things. saying that "straight people aren't the problem here" reveals your bias as you have not offered an argument as to why. the fact that gays get treated differently, even if true (you've yet to prove this empirically), does not reflect on the moral content of gays themselves, it only exposes society itself as having a double standard. in this case, gays themselves are no different from straights, and your argument comes undone.

>buzzwords
ran out of arguments, eh?

>Molesting children isn't bad

Attached: 1552626703500.jpg (600x663, 62K)

Bisexuality did more damage to society because thanks to them you have all the LGBT shit normalized.

You know hiring staff based on their "wokeness" -> they make shitty games/decisions -> stocks tank
Or more obvious thing: make awful and greedy game -> get woke to cover reputation damage -> oh god, it doesn't work -> go broke

>warriors
useful idiots is a much better term

Yes bestiality is just as bad as pedophilia, fuck off with your cunny loli threads

Have sex (with me)

Whats your side? You think the cops are going to work for the baby tantrum incel squad? seethe more

Funny, I could've sworn that what I said I hated was in the pics I posted, but thanks for saying I hate tom and bob for being gay when I said my problem was the open fisting and other shit in the street and fetishizing the events. But straights aren

>He says as he posts yet another loli thread for the 8th time today
Straight people are so fucking retarded, every criticism is pure projection

Straights aren't doing it like gays are, retard.
Gays shouldn't be allowed to do sexual shit in front of kids.
Neither should straights.
Straights don't have the right to do the shit gays are doing in the events.
Gays do.
See the point?

Attached: children_1.jpg (533x400, 117K)

>do you act coy or not realized you answered your own question?

so do you have a problem with gays or the system that is unjust? you have not offered an argument why gays are bad, only that the system is bad.

if we go by the argument that the system is bad, then the "system" is predominately comprised of straight people as they are the majority in society, so logically speaking straights form the majority of the problem, not gays.

It's okay when we do it

>wyatt ppl
Slavs are pretty retarded

>i'll fuck a dog jut because you like feet
great comparison

>Whats your side?
People who aren't white.
AKA people who don't like faggots.
Hence why Gen Z (the least white generation) has some of the worst opinions of faggots nowadays.
Tick tock pillowbiter.

Its ok for gays to exist. All gays arent pedos. All priests arent pedos. Yea Forums is more pedo ffs. Its retarded to say that supporting the right of gay people to exist is supporting pedos. Strawman more sub 40iq retard.
Same above. do us all a favor and drink bleach
Nothing there was buzzwords

>It's ok if I fuck 6 year old little girls at least I'm not looking at a cartoon wolf masturbate, haha
Nice

"racism towards whites doesn't exist"

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

the people on the left are photoshopped in you can clearly see the edges from the photoshop
the original is from a military thing in england

What a fucking dumb point to make you stupid retard, actually kill yourself.

It's not a matter of whether people do or don't do this to eachother, but you can't practice subjugation, especially to the level whites do today and then expect MORE out of those you subjugate, especially to the level of those that are committing the act. "Come on poor/black/etc people, just get to the level of us smart people!". This also has to be the most ridiculous grandstanding coming from retards equivalent to the average Facebook poster on the internet who've probably never contributed a single thing in their life than to their own self preservation.

>People posting loli on the internet is just as bad as faggots molesting children
White people are such a fucking cancer, my god.
Can't wait for you to die.

not even him, but if you see that picture and didn't though about putting those fucking degenerates in a cross, you are part of the problem

>Yea Forums is one person
>if straight people do bad things that means gay people are allowed to at insane levels
Gay apology is always a laugh

Attached: 1541632560212.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

user...cartoons aren't real life, do you think sonicfox bangs dogs?

>What, don't like seeing children around this stuff and the normalization of it?
>You just hate gays, period! I don't understand nuances, so I'm just gonna shout that straights do bad things, too, like they're the main problem and the ones out in the pride events marching down the street naked and in fetish gear, not gays!
Wow, sure showed me, buckaroo :)

Attached: GAY-PRIDE-PARADE.jpg (650x434, 69K)

>somewhere in the world a gay pride parade or otherwise anything involves public sex of homosexuals
>this will cause me to rreeeeee like no other
>Public sex and disgusting shit happen for all kinds of events and everyday activities but its straight
>

the problem is that the system is being unjust because it allows gays to get away with what straights are punished for and right now people can't criticized the gays because they are now a protected class, why can't gays behave instead of making things more complicated?

pretty much their mentality

Zoomers seem a lot more relaxed compared to milennials

It means don't cast stones from your glass hut, mongrel

>Just said public sex isn't okay
>"B-B-B-BUT IT HAPPENS STILL SO U MUST!!!!!! U MUST BE OK WITH IT!!!"
You're why the gene pool needs a fucking lifeguard.

That study is the only one saying young people are less accepting of gays. You can cherry pick all you want but it makes you appear that much more retarded.

he was friends with kero the wolf, you tell me.

Oral sex is sodomy. Seems the aids is affecting your brain.

>/pol/ confirmed to be non-white once again

>n..no, no, this is photoshopped too! lalalala!

Attached: 548487.jpg (300x168, 5K)

aboriginals and Africans were building mud huts and shitting in their own faces long before they were colonized, friendo
not all races are created equal

wow, nice straight parade, how unfair for gays not able to walk on the street naked, oh wait...

Wrongo, millennials are ~80% tolerant of gays, while zoomers are ~67%.
Again, because more of them aren't white.
Tick
Tock
Kek, unlike you I'm not white and live around other non-white people, so the study only backs up my lived experiences (plus I'm not a fucking retard and can just look with my eyeballs at how gays are treated in the vast majority of non-white countries).
Tick
Fucking
Tock

Citation needed. Post one example, not photoshopped bullshit, an actual fucking news article that shows a situation where a gay person did something publically indecent that would have gotten someone straight arrested in the place it happened.
We will wait.

>Straight people have naked bike parades
>nude beaches where children are allowed
>naturist resorts where children are allowed
>At the YMCA years ago in America you could skinnydip in front of people in their kids
>suddenly gay people have a parade where they do the same thing straights have been doing for decades
>OMG THE HORROR
See, this is what we mean by equal rights, if you're allowed to act like naked idiots, why can't we?

I dare you to wear anything that have even 4/7 colors of the rainbow type pattern/design and have noone thinks you're showing support for the pride parade.

Horrible bait user. Truly horrible. I hope you get a job or something so you have something other to do than just shit up the board with trash like this

again, you sidestep my argument. i'll try to slow down for you.

both gays and straights do degenerate shit. therefore, both gays and straights therefore have similar moral integrity. however, the system treats gays and straights differently. therefore, the system is at fault, right?

perhaps an analogy is in order. if you order a steak at mcdonalds and a steak at burger king, and the mcdonalds guy spits on your steak and the burger king guy doesn't, then the fault doesn't really lie with the steak for having spit on it, but the guy who spits on it, right? that's all we are, just steaks at fast food joints, yet the system is unjust and spits on some of us sometimes. we should strive to improve the system, not hound the gay steaks of burger king for being lucky as to not having spit on them.

>he still don't adress the children being there
you actually think you are smarter and different than anyone here because you like to take dicks in the ass?