How casual are your real life friends when it comes to videogames?

How casual are your real life friends when it comes to videogames?

Attached: 1562386772881.jpg (3369x3456, 1.54M)

jordan > voth

Attached: smug.jpg (768x836, 87K)

>real life friends
what are those

Pretty casual, the most dxtreme thing one of them did was reach the last floor of via infinito in ffx-2

The most hardcore game they play is NHL.

Attached: goblina.jpg (310x313, 60K)

True but Jill > Claire

Pretty casual. When it comes to couch co-op they don't shy away at anything, though. Friday night Overcooked with the boys will always be the best

I play at a weekly local, so everyone goes hard.

Cosplay is so fucking cringey holy shit

3d claire > 2d claire

Attached: d3 (2).jpg (632x629, 72K)

back when i had friends yes they were all megaplebs

Attached: 1562410947050.jpg (536x555, 184K)

He's too in to outdoor climbing and a number of other things to have time for ideo games.

Im admittedly very casual. T b h the last video game i played was rdr2 last october

None of them play videogames. Neither do I anymore really but still

I met all of my friends through athletics. We've never even discussed vidya.

>>real life friends
Well, there I go again. Anyway, my brother-in-law was some kind of professional Overwatch player. If that's a thing. I don't think he is anymore.

They all abandoned the hobby when they got girlfriends. That and abandoned pretty much everything, its like they died and never talk to anyone anymore

Sad bastard

Buddy, you are the one thats dead.

Some are super casual and never play, others play some type of vidya on a regular basis but all of us are super autistic when it comes to soulcalibur. If our plans to go out on Saturdays fall through/nobody really feels like getting out we will all meet up at our friends nice house, get trashed and play soul all night.

I haven't had a real life friend since some time in 2007.

I didn't have any friends from 2002 (starting highschool) to 2015. Now I have a handful of friends that I see semi regularly.

Got none. Best friend died 3 years ago.