nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3239
filebin.net/bmtn1ehukveq23gp
nhentai.net/g/108580/
youtube.com/watch?v=sONaQJnwkoE
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2520
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's trying her best at art because it's a shit game

gottem

Who is the best girl and why is it Haley?

I want to play this game with you guys but it sucks so I'm waiting for the multi player update.

the multiplayer update's been out for months

No I mean the update that fixes the multiplayer by bringing stuff such as individual money

Ah. i forgot about the weird bugs about it. my mistake.
Is the multiplayer any good regardless?

Didn't they already add personal wallets?

Can anyone actually cuck you harder than Leah? And I'm not talking about

Attached: anon searching for flaws whenever he sees a woman.gif (498x278, 1.44M)

I accept this fresh faggotry if it means we are past "Sam and Penny in a tree".

Nothing unique to the multiplayer experience besides getting to have extra houses for different people playing so It's decent but you have to play with reasonable people who will communicate and enjoy the game while not being greedy about things and helping each other out. I played with friends I didn't like much so It wasn't very fun. I'm planning on posting my profile in one of the threads after the update drops asking if people want to play with me or not.

I don't think so. Money is shared between all players, there are just options to get less money to make the game last longer

Penny is trailer trash and Sam's father is a coward

She turned banging into an art. What else?

> Is the multiplayer any good regardless?
Yea, it's absolutely reasonable, but making the game more "good" is mostly other mods (which are often multiplayer capable anyhow).

>bought this shit on xbone and the last update was from 2017
wew for a dead game

Arguably sorry to hear you can't benefit from these updates.

OTOH it has been a PC gamer's world for a while (more efficient and generally cheaper games), time to switch eh.

nah

>she's a sculptor
>"loud banging" at night

any chance she's sculpted a phallic object when she was bored?

>super aryan demetrius mod still isn't out

>download this
>grow some plants
>buy some fucking chickens
>try to get into leah's panties
>do fishing
>get incredibly tired of it all
>turn off the game and take my labrador for a nice walk in a local forest
FUCK STARDEW VALLEY

I wanna go super autist tryhard in this singleplayer game. Like, speedrunning-like strats, no fun allowed, gogogogo, tons of cash optimization playthrough. Anyone got a guide for somehting like this? I.e. "Day 1 Spring 1: buy tons of [seed of choice] and plant all of them before the sun sets" etc

>restarted my farm from stracth and have all my crop rotations down to a t
>remember that I still have to do the bullshit animal bundle just to get access to the green house.
I still don't want to fuck around with the animals and shit. Maybe I'll just marry Emily and she can feed them for me. I just wanna grow and brew a wide array of wines and ales all year round desu.

>Marrying for free work
Are we still living the 40's?

Gotta give her something to do since all my crops are automatied at the start of each season. The only things that she needs to be concerning herself with is cooking some good food, milking the cows and milking me at the end of the day.

Considering most of the town is white I'd say yes and thats a good thing. Wanting to have a faithful wife who helps you around the farm, makes you great home cooked meals and warms your bed should be the dream of every able bodied male that isn't a faggot.

You have a point. I accept it.

I'M GONNA MARRY HALEY AND THERE'S NOTHING Yea Forums CAN DO TO STOP ME

I'm getting fucking by Elliot in my tight fetile white woman pussy and I'm cumming from his massive 20 inch cock. Not that you would you farmer cuck. Go grow some more basedbeans you absolute dicclet.

Elliot is a qt girl though

Attached: 474-5-1467524790.jpg (880x800, 744K)

After you get your starting crops plant one parsnip then rush to the shop and buy 1 bean, 1 cauliflower and spend the rest of your money on potatoes. Plant all of them and save one of each to complete the first bundle that gives you speed-gro. On the first event buy as many strawberries as possible with all that potato money and plant them all*. Don't forget to put speed grow first. Now you have 2 options here, either sell your strawberries to make money as early as possible or keep them after gathering them and after you get farming up to level 4 craft Preserves Jar and start making jelly with your strawberries and sell them that way. It'll make more money.
* If you want to make money as early as possible buy strawberries with all your money and plant them all, if you want to be efficient and make more money in long term then only plant 20 strawberries and save the rest so you can plant them next year day 1.
This is the most basic way to make as much money as possible on first years spring but I'm sure there are even more autistic ways to increase your profits.

I'd never stop somebody with such good taste in women.

because spoiled brats are the best

Attached: 3E7544D589B7C8B95DD15D12F3C63EFFABEB6F42.png (1366x768, 166K)

she fuckin her statues, nigga

“I wish I was in a game with soul”

Leah is used goods sure, but the closer you get to Penny she fucks dude up in a tree.
Vincent even sees and tells you about it.
The moment I heard this I dropped her and married Emily.

Emily is better

Based Vincent looking out for his bro. Also that bear is the best wingman in the game.

That would explain the casual disappeances of many of the men in town while she's "working"

>Girl who hates the town and everything about it
>Slowly learn about her likes, show her the fun parts of the farm
>As a result, she grows to appreciate and even love the town and what she has, becoming more down to earth
That's why

Based Emilybros. Literally best girl

Attached: images (3).jpg (215x234, 10K)

>Penny is trailer trash and Sam's father is a coward
Penny is a sweet girl with an alcoholic mother, she chose not to be trash herself

>cucking Clint
How could you live with yourselves after doing this?

In Stardew Valley if you aren't doing the cucking then you will become the cuck.

Or you can be normal and go with Haley or Maru.

no one cares there clint.

>normal
>Maru.
Bleaching is a meme not a goal

Have you ever cucked a man in real life? Feels great desu

>want to wife her because blue pubes and she makes her own clothes like a good wife.
>but also want Haley because
Its such a hard choice to make

Even if he's a beta orbiter Clint doesn't deserve to have his love stolen, that's such an asshole tbing to do to a guy that doesn't even do anything to you.
Your suppose to stick it to her nigger dad that's a fucking jerk to you in Maru's 2 heart cutscene.

your head canon istn't canon user

its just a game bro...

Who hurt you user?

I hope this 1.4 update improves the Mines. Adding mini-bosses or some exposition for the floors. Like why does floor 70 have an ice castle and walking skeleton undead? Something powerful and evil must have raised them back, and there is a book in the library that mentions necromancers.

Attached: 1557576790420m.jpg (662x1024, 44K)

that's not _Jas_

Stop being a pedophile.

>he picked Haley
yieks

Attached: haley.jpg (933x734, 85K)

real chads choose the ayran goddess

Attached: f06d647007da641095990c90ab62d950.gif (576x576, 854K)

This is a mod, and you just posted cringe bro.

Niggers

Can't make a whore into a housewife

Pick Emily man

Penny = Leha > rest

>wants quicktime events
>expect a game to be a walk through
Thats why i dislike 50% of mods, they are just there to cheat the game than just less tiresome.

>This is a mod
it isn't

WHEN THE FUCK WILL THE ANIMU MOD BE FINISHED. Holy shit this fucker works slowly

Rude

Prove it then.

go play the game

>Eels of forgiveness

what the fuck, thanks for letting me know user.

Attached: 2018011719044400-C2B49A475DF5A340494292A1BD398579.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

upgrade your tools

>have $15 in HumbleBundle credit, so I can get Stardew Valley for "free" but for Steam
>believe in DRM-free and would rather purchase it on GOG
What do, Yea Forums?

not your blog fagit

How easy is it to mod more content into the game?

Attached: image.jpg (600x337, 77K)

Pirate the gog version

no

try this
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3753

>anticross
Yikes.

Is that pic a mod? Source?

The dev confirmed that isnt true.
Penny confirmed purest waifu.

Congrats modder you somehow made worst girl even worse.

Wtf I love Abigail now

Alright I'll bite, I'm gonna replay the game. What are some Yea Forums approved mods for this shiet? I only ever played vanilla. I'm mainly looking for some qol mods and some pretty faces/maybe even sprite reworks. I'll go check the nexus, but what are some mods you can recommend?

I like the dialog mod and seasonal outfits

this

Its the gothic busty abigail mod
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2580?tab=docs

Calm down!

Attached: stardewvalley-anime-mods-5ca9d0e7b01a9.png (700x420, 244K)

Thanks! her boobs are actually a bit too big but i love the lipstick and face

>play the game constantly for several hours each day
>Finally get married to one of the characters, about 40 hours in
>immediately lose interest in the game
What else is there to do?
The farming aspect feels pointless

dat Sandy and Robin doe

Are these the biggest mod breasts available?

>dat Robin

Attached: 1463923296665.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

yeah I know that feel. In the beginning it's fun because you struggle for money and want to expand and grow, but after a (short) while you can figure out how to make money and by the time those replenishable berries come around you should never have money problems again. Then it's literally: for what purpose? Why plant star fruits or ancient fruits or whatever? Why have a cellar full of caskets? Why sell one gorillion expensive wines? Money is meaningless, thus is the work put into it after a while. For me, the game is over once I reach the end of the mines / desert. For that reasons Rune Factory 4 will always be the best farm sim because there's just so much to do just beyond farming (mainly dungeon crawling)

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4079
finally

I really liked the relationship building and mine exploring aspect of Stardew Valley, do you think I would like RF4?

I NEED TO SHOVE AN EEL DIRECTLY INTO MY ANUS, BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE KAY?

Pretty easy once you understand xnb packing and unpacking and JSON editing.

Attached: Pierre.png (128x192, 6K)

for sure, it's more deep on the RPG elements, as you can ask villagers to join you, each with different skills that aid you in combat. You can equip them even. Also the dungeons and fighting is obviously more refined than the simplistic (but fun still!) approach of stardew valley. I think if you love this game, you're bound to love RF4 as well

That sounds kinda cool. But isnt completed?
Nice that it adds some more npc quests. But i have a need for some year 3+ in mind.

Attached: Gil.png (64x64, 6K)

>tfw no big tittied goth gf

Attached: Gunther.png (64x64, 5K)

lmfao, actually hilarious, Demetrius looks ridiculous.

Attached: Grandpa.png (64x64, 1K)

It's not a mod. It's randomly generated quest. She may ask for many items but the message is always this template. In case of eel it looks lewd but it might as well be some gem or flower.

>I hope this 1.4 update improves the Mines. Adding mini-bosses or some exposition for the floors
This pls.

Dont think so. Its the biggest you can make with the animated sprites.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Best girl is no girl. Focus on your crops.

Attached: no cooties pls.jpg (1200x630, 105K)

I threw up in my mouth looking through the screenshots

Attached: file.png (589x202, 121K)

absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1548359993344.png (1245x513, 62K)

Sometimes when packing and unpacking, you find interesting things too. (But its a secret, plz no tell anyone! ;)

Attached: Skeleton Mage.png (64x192, 15K)

Poor George has absolutely no idea how truly bad it's gonna get.

Attached: 1555653487479m.jpg (1024x770, 114K)

two new NPCs are missing, but will be added later

Is this in the game?

This should be a blurb on the back of the box.

You don't love her, you love the idea of her

ssh! I gib u. No tell. Only whispers ;)

Attached: Shadow Girl.png (64x96, 7K)

What replenishible berries are you referring to?
>T. wagecuck stuck harvesting coffee beans and starfruits and shit and making coffee and wine every day barely making 10k a day and wondering how the fuck you even afford the items that are worth 1 or 2 million

What the fuck is that?

can you marry the skeleton mage?

Fill the whole quarry with kegs and age starfruit in the cellar for maximum profit.

One of the things I found while unpacking vanilla files.
He'll give you a BONE-r.

but yeah, there are secrets in the .xnb's if you know how to unpack em.

Attached: Spiker.png (32x32, 2K)

Can understand that. I wish the cooking would be more important than just boosts.
And i guess you can do so many things like friendship, collectables, dungeon crawling, fishing and farm that the design tries to lessen money problems.

Nice.

Not exactly a top strat but during the summer month I make a nice profit from turning cheap ass low quality wheat into piss water for quick turnover. I'm saving up enough to buy star fruits and move up towards the celler. But that 100k start up is a big curve with the additional materials required to make the casks.

Is this your mod? If so, nice work.

I worry where they're going to go from here. How bad will things be in 10 years?

What about when you're trying to mix mods together and trying to run it through ContentPatcher?

>implying some of us will make it to 2030
I aim to be long dead by at least 2021 desu. I'm not long for this world.

Sounds interesting. I am curious now to add some new later year content.

Pretty bad. This Sodom and Gammorah hednoistic degeneracy is the end result of Good Times create Weak Men. Now we have to wait for Weak Men create Bad Times to see those "old fasioned" thinking come back.

Attached: 1556948992613m.jpg (719x1024, 149K)

I wish
no, found a a few weeks ago, when I was looking for something new for another playthrough

you just to need create a .symlink that links to your mod folder which temporarily overwrites the vanilla xnb's if you don't want to overwrite.

For me, I use a mix of CP, Vortex, and OC mods for chuckles and for naked Shrek Pam that speaks like Shrek.

It takes a bit, but once you do it, you feel pretty in charge.

>mod blames pierre getting cucked by the wizard on pierre by fanficing him into him cheating on caroline first

Attached: 1543223882959.png (279x180, 6K)

The developer of the game confirmed that penny didn't do anything with sam and he was literally just helping her climb into a tree.

Attached: 1555733320570.png (2590x390, 53K)

Ok, now i need to know.
What does you like in StarDew Valley?

strawpoll.me/18309129

>Undergraments Mod
>Find Sam's Undergarmets
>Give them to Penny.
>Thanks! I really like this!

THIS MAKES MY THINK THE BIG THINK

Dios mio...

this game was fun, but rune factory is better
god i wish we had rune factory on pc
it's the reason why i caved in and bought a switch just recently also it's a hackable one

Attached: 1519050440782.jpg (1366x768, 122K)

Why was this post deleted ?

Ok, thx for sharing it then!

>you feel in charge.
Stop it user. You make me want to even more!

It's pretty fun to fuck around in, we made a shitty little house and designated it for our slave friend, we made him do all the yard work

Attached: she's a slut.jpg (480x360, 23K)

based, I wish I was able to find a non overpriced hackable Switch. I spent a fuckton of time in RF4 and I will be buying a Switch mainly for RF5, it's a console seller for me

>buying an xbox one
You had to know this was coming, right user?

Attached: cd6.jpg (305x309, 54K)

Interesting idea.

Attached: image.png (670x352, 154K)

fuck clint

>you just to need create a .symlink that links to your mod folder which temporarily overwrites the vanilla xnb's if you don't want to overwrite.
Got instructions on that? I was looking into just throwing the mxed assets in the same folder then hoping the content.json from a mod that incorporates every character would be good enough, but then I realised that a lot of mod makers don't seem to stick to the same asset layout for some reason.

clint is for cucking not fucking

Weren't there loli portraits?

clint is a cuck and he’s a fat fuck

Clint seems like the type who would browse this place.

Attached: wat.gif (498x280, 592K)

Clint is a beta.
I'm not gonna give up best girl for him.

*schlop schlop schlop*

Hi kids, lets play a fun game! can you find in this picture....
>someone with a job
>someone who never considered suicide
>someone who never abused drugs
>a veteran or man of service
>someone who loves his country
>a parent
has to be a real person, the balloon not included

I think it depends on mod load order when it comes to graphical sprites.

E.g.
Shrek is Pam Mod: .symlink that links to Pam Character .xnb Pam Portrait .xnb
Pam Character/Potrtait .xnb both have individual .json's that tell what to pull from and how big the frame is. Json's in this area usually don't need to be messed with.

Nude Pam Mod: Also a .symlink but only with Pam Character .xnb.

Since Shrek Pam is 1st, it sets the the Pam Character sprite to Shrek, rather than nude.

If you simply want to make a grab bag of character sprites then I'd recommended unpacking the character sprites, editing the sprites, then repacking them into .xnb's.

It's a bit of a trial and error process, but like I said, once you figure it out, you can pretty much do anything with Stardew Valley. It's pretty open source at the end of the day without having to go in and add a whole ton of toolkits for custom stuff.

Stuff like locations, more NPC's might be trickier, but I think if you disassemble and reassemble the vanilla you can add an OC Poochy to the story.

At that point though, you aren't modding. You're literally re-writing the game.

Fun!

By understanding Json's and .xnb packing and unpacking, you can make the updates that Ape is too sleepy to make!

Attached: 1554842047051.jpg (1200x1200, 206K)

It's been a long time since I played the game but I feel like I made most of my money from dungeoneering and let my farm largely go to the weeds.

That desert dungeon got pretty goddamn crazy.

Do you need really good connection to play multiplayer? I would love to play with different people even if they are from another continent.

Not really, however if there's a lag spike sometimes you can watch people swooce the fuck around for a pretty high chuckle.

seems like you wanted to include fishing instead of 2 farming categories

>Play Vincent marriage mod
>Feeding the little lad all the grapes I find in summer and farm in fall.
>Reach 8 heart event with him
>He's in library, doing homework. Writing a story and he wants my opinion and an ending.
>A story about a little prince and his father, the king, who had gone to war, but had returned cursed. A huntress, who had only recently moved to the kingdom, brings spoils of the land to heal the king and gets very close to the prince as well.
>With the Kings curse healed, the little prince wishes to live with the loving huntress
>"What does she say?"

Attached: 1ec985e6e1b24d0edd61e48c501d4b190508fb8e0d62084b870942ad3b564385.jpg (293x235, 16K)

fag

Attached: 1552952602763.jpg (528x428, 192K)

Imagine being a faggot pedophile and posting about it on a video game 4channel.

>Huntress
>fag

SO LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT ISRAEL...

What the heck

Attached: C4F81416-45A2-456A-A546-67A76AD21BEB.jpg (789x689, 150K)

Link, user?

Attached: 675.jpg (425x567, 78K)

>oh nice, more content for this cute and comfy game!
>Some events contain extremely serious topics such as abuse, sexual harassment, suicidal thoughts, death (not literal), and moral ambiguity. If you aren’t comfortable playing this mod with these particular events, you may download the miscellaneous file that will exclude the mature events.
>the fucking new character portraits
FUUUUUCK NO, NOT EVEN WITH A RENTED DICK

That little girl probably died to old age by now.

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1839

>that event after the stardew fair where haley complains about being groped
>game throws a ton of questions at you and if you hit the wrong one her friendship is reduced to 0
>trying to reverse the blame on pierre raising the wizard's daughter on pierre cheating on caroline first
>penny talking about how some kid used to be sexually abused by his father, another "guess everything right or have your friendship reduced to 0"
Stop shilling this fucking garbage.

Attached: 1548716906796.jpg (1231x416, 374K)

Attached: gookdew.jpg (740x6683, 727K)

Thanks, broski.

>these are the people that get mad at you saying nigger on Yea Forums

>has an ex
>omg used goods!!
the meme is real
I married her because she went to the bar to drink every night and I could just buy that bitch a salad there instead of having to dupe diamonds or keep stacks of fucking dandelions
still feed that bitch salads every morning

Attached: 4L_qCa7bJ6m.jpg (384x402, 66K)

>is used goods
>is easy

What a cuck you are user

what the fuck I want to fuck the wizard now?
im not even gay

They genderswaped Emily? Link?

>nearly a year and a half WIP
>still hasn't been finished

>STILL no mod that lets you steal Robin

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3239

I've had this game for a while and never completed the first year, does it get better?

>she's already divorced at the start of the game
What's the point?

Dial eight.

No, it's more like the opposite. The first year is the best part of the game. If you don't like it, don't bother, this isn't the game for you.

El goblino...

What was the final decision about who to marry?

Attached: 041izymzixo21.jpg (1334x750, 126K)

Is it best played on PC?

Attached: Q4zkNcn.jpg (1105x1280, 312K)

Marnie the best, too bad the game is boring.

Attached: 1543232802133.jpg (850x1260, 214K)

DEAR YOBA WHY?!

do you think she'd be brap fetish friendly?

yes. I played it first on Switch and put a fuck load of hours into it. Got it on PC and will prob never play the Switch version again.

Mods are a game changer. Not mods where you're cheating, but like pic mods where the house aesthetic can change, slime hutch isn't an eye sore, where each artisan good as a custom photo etc (little touch, but it's my kind of autism so it goes a long way that I can have a chest full of different colored jellies and wines)

plus TRACTOR mod for late game.

I mean it's good but I was hoping there would be other developments.
If it's all just through character interaction I guess that's OK. There's enough going on with developing the farm to make it enjoyable.

The vast majority of content is in year 1, unless you are really into optimizing things and becoming rich for no real reason.

I just picked whoever gave me the most stuff throughout the game. So Emily I guess

>Was one of the options in the new bachelorette poll which means Concerned Ape has at least SOME idea of a storyline for her to finally find love
>It's been this long and you STILL can't bring this poor cake a bit of happiness
Fuck Concerned Ape

>"Sam and Penny in a tree".
this isn't real right? i don't want sam to cheat on me with a girl

O shit you are right. I swear i wrote fishing.
So the poll is useless.

Sandy a CUTE

The only new thing to happen past year 1 is you have a few new seeds for crops, Kent comes home, and unless you meta hard, you can unlock the bus/complete the community center, but nobody uses the center ever, it would've been nice if the npcs were coded to use it like they use pierres, but no all that work and effort and maybe once a week one npc deviates from their normal schedule to go inside.

Kents useless to unless you're desperate for bombs.

Attached: 474-0-1467524791.jpg (891x736, 608K)

Gonna ask here, are there any kods that completeoy change ALL portraits, don't care if it's anime or furry, I just want to replace the ugly tumblr artstyle
I've seen some but they always stop after redrawing half the characters and never finish the project

but some NPC go inside the community center

post farms

Attached: farm.png (1280x1040, 378K)

Yea I said that, but it's like 1 npc a week.

The first two years are basically the 'full game', anything after is post content. Really hope Concerned adds some new content for later years, nothing as insane as the FoMT house that has you play for 50 years, but something for the first 5 would be nice.

reminder that river is the most aesthetic farm

>Some of these generated fanart

this farm would look nice with some aesthetic mods

You can't unlock the swamp without the community center. Not to mention along the way the quarry and desert. You don't finish it to go there

>go to Robin
>tell her to build a house for Pam
>pay 500.000 gold and 950 wood
>house finished
>Robin asks if she should tell Pam and Penny that I paid for hte house
>say yes
>Pam is embarresed, doesn't know how to thank me
>tell her to treat Penny better
fucking Pam

HAHAHA, I EVEN DID ON PURPOSE
First I bang Harley just to not be an incel in the flower festival, then I tossed the bitch and went full Emilly.

After 8 hearts I waited until winter just to marry her in the exact day of Clint(oris) B-day. Now that fucking loser will always remember of the best day of my life is the worst day of his life, the day he born and got his heart into pieces. I sry hope he fucking kill himself. hahahah

Attached: ENTREGA2.gif (390x254, 2.13M)

everything is in the Greenhouse.

I haven't played in a while but I think I am at Fall of Year 2

Attached: farm.png (1280x1040, 299K)

Based

Are you perhaps bald, fat and ugly?
Nice

Clint is the bald fat ugly old man, but he is also a pussy. Cucking ugly old man is next level NTR.

>Elliott doesn't look the same
Shitty mod/fan art

>blue pubes

Attached: MN.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

Look at this dude.

Attached: demetrius.png (130x152, 13K)

>After 8 hearts I waited until winter just to marry her in the exact day of Clint(oris) B-day
What a total power move. Nice work, anonkun

Attached: 1546794372934.png (301x311, 162K)

Her picture makes her look 12

that's the best part

The positivity can never be beaten.

Attached: Emily.png (880x960, 816K)

What are some essential mods?
Are there good lewd mods?

That's retarded user

filebin.net/bmtn1ehukveq23gp

Butcher mod
Fruit tree signs

What up with the new characters? Not that interesting but not that triggering either.

Are these k-pop pictures pixelated into stardew valley?

>Bitchy as fuck everywhere else
>Most likely a total submissive whore in bed
That’s my fetish.

Literally unplayable without the anime face mods

Attached: 1489708014533.png (629x643, 270K)

does this include all NPCs as well? Never tried a portrait mod but if it's only for the bachelors/bachelorettes it'd be really immersion breaking having cute uguu faces and those regular deviant art types next to each other

I think there is one that includes most of the villagers. Not like the old people would look much different anyway

Patrician fetish
nhentai.net/g/108580/

Attached: 1535765319376.jpg (474x405, 36K)

>probably
haha

>An*me

Not a furry, but they are not that bad. At least they look like a toon than just some fetish fanfiction.

Why is this so funny

For mods, absolutely.

where can i get the lewd mods?
nexus is too puritan these days

Your grandkids will feel about pedophiles the same way you feel about faggots.

You're right, it can definitely get worse.

>born too late to see pedophilia be considered normal
>born too soon to see pedophilia be considered normal
Truly the worst timeline.

What is this? A western Harvest Moon? Art certainly looks like it.

ewwww

RWDS

Anime is already a thing

And it's under constant assault by real pedophiles and child molesters who want to cover their ass.

Is there a good replacement for the faces? Not something that's ultra anime and same face, not something that just gives them all bit tits, but something that's just a flat improvement to the ultra meh art.

>tries to play off her being used goods by saying she's easy

Attached: 1553316739666.png (519x526, 26K)

>Harvest Moon gets made by a westerner
>Suddenly has cuckshit galore in it
Can't make this shit up. There's absolutely 0 reasons for some of these things being included other than the dev secretly injecting his fetish into the game. Penny tree thing explicitly waits til you're very far into the relationship with her. Unnecessary teasing with Abigail's father potentially being a cuck. Leah. Could have just as easily paired the cucksmith with one of the single old girls, instead of turning the cow into the mayor's fuckbuddy and making a single mother trailer trash.

>CTRL+F "Alex"
>no results

That's okay, you don't don't deserve the best girl anyway.

Attached: 1525015290503.png (1015x383, 221K)

Penny tree cuck shit ist head canon, the dev deconfirmed it

how is Leah cuck shit?

They bug out everywhere. They revert to male in all events, plenty of dialogue still refers to the modded boys as >he.

Attached: 2606-1533299758-281912448.png (512x1536, 607K)

>being this insecure
seek help

>Something explicitly stated in the game is head canon.
It being true or not isn't the issue. The intent behind its inclusion is obvious.

i'm missing one citizen to say hi and i have no clue who it is

Open relationship tab, the ones with their name as ??? are the ones you missed.

it's me

>climbing trees means fucking
based retard

itsa me

What does he look like? You should have everyone (minus 3 secret characters) portraits in the social tab. The one you haven't met should be named ?????.

you need to install the dialogue mod too

That's WITH the dialogue mod. Also, still doesn't fix their portraits and sprites reverting in every single event, including marriage.

first of all, who fucks in a tree?
IN A GOD DAMN TREE !?

the mod overwrites the portraits and the walking sprites, how the fuck can that even happen?

Thanks bro. At least it isn't story of seasons levels of OP.

>buy a shit ton of sheep
>plant a shit ton of flax
>turn flax into cotton thread, shear sheep wool for wool thread
>dye both gold in the sewing shed
>sell for gallons of dollars
>after one season you will likely never need money again

Attached: Batman Approves.gif (500x420, 360K)

me.
you telling me you can't fuck in a tree?

Some old fart
>missing out on the anciet art of tree fucking
yer loss

Attached: sv.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

is this really in the game?

Yep

Did you never to go the house between the saloon and trailer?
George almost never leaves the house, except on sundays to visit the shrine at the back of the store.

the heli pilot

based /ss/ poster

Anyone got a mod that just increases your movement speed?

wtf isn't this supposed to be a game for kids?

Attached: 1556637147329.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

I would install this mod.

Attached: 1562001573675.jpg (1062x896, 392K)

Stardew Valley has consistently been a game where I sink 50 hours in a fresh playthrough like once a year now.

>imagine fapping while standing up

weird as shit going on here, it's like those people that sit down to wipe.

Well, you can

Imagine being so new to a website that the way you write outs you
Imagine living in a country without a bidet so you have to move a lot just to wipe your fucking ass

Kek

is there a full stream of this?

DASTARDLY

is there more clips of these?

full sauce pls

It doesnt matter to waifu/husbando-shippers what age you are.

You could use coffee?

What a legend

Attached: a73.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

How did this game squander the chance to have a hayseed tomboy as a romance option?

Kid forgot he had pornmods installed?

Naw, just another streamer overreacting to something even though they knew what was going to happen.

Fucking crystal cultist that worships aliens and looks strung out on PCP 24/7.

No, she remembered and went in on purpose while livestreaming.

>she

I think its for drama.

She
youtube.com/watch?v=sONaQJnwkoE

>What is this? A western Harvest Moon?
basicaly yes

I imagine Wario's father to look very similar to that.

>Not marrying Jas

Why are ten year olds allowed to make youtube videos?

There's a Yandere Jas mod, but it's super fucking creepy & is just all around cringe.

best girl

Attached: D2qQlWCU0AAbXO1.jpg (1500x2000, 280K)

>Even if he's a beta orbiter Clint doesn't deserve to have his love stolen
You can't call dibs on a girl user, this isn't how it works.
Not my fault Clint is a spineless cuck who can't even ask her out.

Definitely check Foxyfficiency, has quality of life changes like automatically closing and opening any gates you enter, using your tools automatically (with a slight cooldown and still using stamina, for balancing purposes), and more stuff, it's highly configurable as well

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2520

Why is Emily's portrait always different than her sprite

I'm still in this thread, thanks for this

Animal Husbandry
Automatic Gates (Not Auto Gate)
Better Artisan Good Icons
Better Hay
Cat Gifts
CJB Show Item Sell Price
Combat Controls
Look Up Anything
NPC Map Locations
Rotate Toolbar
Teh's Fishing Overhaul

hell ya motherfucker

She isn't the only one with inconsistencies between the character sprite and portrait. Maru's sprite doesn't have glasses, Harvey's doesn't have a mustache, Caroline's outfit is completely different, etc.

This portrait mod tries to make the portraits more like the sprites. It's not the best but at least it's an attempt.

Attached: 1562570668381.png (412x479, 250K)

>pink shirt Emily
I kept seeing that at first too but I think it's just her skin on the sprite

>Obama

These just make want to fuck the older ladies even more.

game is shit

Attached: file.png (1181x159, 23K)

Cant unsee that now

thank you i was considering buying it but I guess I won't

Yes, and?

Attached: Reallife.jpg (500x561, 39K)

Are you telling me I've been having fun with a shit game all this time? God dammit.

Damn, a Brazilian buying a game. Don't see that often.

Yeah, me too. Now i feel like cheated on!

Attached: Reallife.jpg (1780x520, 171K)

bros, this looks so good.. does this mean... 3D > 2D after all?

Attached: me_irl.png (509x619, 8K)

>year 7
>playtime 209 hours
help me Yea Forums

Attached: 66.jpg (600x483, 28K)

She means that making sculptures is often noisy and messy work, so if you do hear and loud clanks or clunks from her hut, it isn't anything to be worried about, it's just her busy at her craft.

No, it just means that 3d like 2d is lottery.
Genetic lottery win = art skill inherit

Attached: Reallife 2.png (1036x556, 813K)

No.
Because that's still 2D, but rendered in a realistic style. It isn't 3D.

what the fuck do you do after year 3? once you're there, you're making millions with starfruits and wine and shit, I just didn't know what to do after that

>Chunky Abigail mod

Attached: 1328446338715.png (180x233, 78K)

>fill greenhouse with ancient fruit
>make idirum quality wine with ancient fruit
>slave farm with junimo huts on farm
>max out hearts with every NPC
and so on

I dont know, but wasnt this a cosplay which she photoshopped?

Looks like AI.

Attached: doomguy.png (960x960, 877K)

Game is old, still enough people stream it!
How can anyone decided to buy it on sale to stream it?!

There is a program to let ai photoshop it? What? Since when?

Not photoshop it, generate the faces. Someone probably used an AI to create a realistic face from the sprites, then touched it up a bit manually in photoshop. At least that's how they made that doomguy.

Looks like MatPat if he served in a war and came back as a grizzled veteran.

I mean photoshop as in put faces together. I mean, its not pure generated but taken from other photos.

Doomguy looks very much like with other parts mixed in.

Attached: Henry-Cavill.jpg (1667x2500, 503K)

Women become their mothers. I could only justify picking Penny while using the mod that makes her mom not a troll.

Attached: Pam.png (128x128, 4K)

there's already a better mod that turns almost every character into a female tho.

Console update will fucking finally be available in August

Wow

Holy kek that filename