Dread it. Run from it. Shantae still arrives in Smash

Dread it. Run from it. Shantae still arrives in Smash.

Attached: HGH_shantae_portrait.png (448x664, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fccgHnBQ0YM?t=8m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fuck is a 'ret-to-go'?

as a spirit

Attached: Dq7VLZmWkAE9xZk.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

Came to post this.

OH NO NO NO NO YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO POINT THAT OUT

Your little rules mean nothing.

Shantae having her very own World of Light stage is pretty cool. Says I, a Shantae fan.

except even sakurai himself admits that spirits deconfirms characters in the final smash direct
youtu.be/fccgHnBQ0YM?t=8m1s
notice how he says characters OTHER than fighters which implies shantae isn'

>*which implies shantae isn't one
fuck me I'm tired

You remind me of that guy who wrote post after post screaming about Banjo. Oh right, because that was you and Shantae is your new target now that Banjo is in. You ready to be 0 for 2?

>Trashtae

Attached: 1562906311506.png (551x491, 261K)

Not before arly

Attached: Img226906_l.png (256x409, 43K)

daisy is a fighter AND a spirit
stop with this bullshit

I will admit that I would sacrifice Shantae to get her, but what would her moveset be?

??? I think you are mistaken me for someone else
fighter spirits aren't the same thing since you can't use them

lol no

Attached: reimu-boomer.png (1000x640, 137K)

>touhou filth

I don't even dislike Shantae but is it's fanbase the most delusional group outside of the refusteve cult? I remember when Bayo got announced for Smash 4 and the sheer amount of autism that happened when the Shantaefags freaked out thinking the slot was "stolen". Now, despite being a spirit, they think a window that she has had for years in her games is the smoking gun that confirms her. If Shovel Knight couldn't make it, you won't. Sans Undertale is the only indie that has a shot now.

Attached: 1543780321938.jpg (2048x1152, 207K)

I wanna get into the Shantae series?
Where should I start from?

>Shantaecucks calling anyone filth

*gets shantae pregnant* haha nothin personnel cutie

First game. Just play them in release order, no reason not to.

Damn, that's pretty base...
>Sans Undertale is the only indie that has a shot now
Yeah nevermind. Go back to r*ddit with your stale memes.

Yeah 2nding first game.
It's the most interesting by far.

ppppu

What the fuck is this outfit? Is it some kind of FF14 crossover?

Huh? Do you not know what fighter spirits are?

Pirate's Curse is the only good one, just play that. If you really like it, play the previous titles and avoid HGHH.

it's EVA-01

That's an Evangelion outfit you freaking dope.

Fire, Ice Storm, Diacute, Heaven Ray, Braindumbed, Bayoen
She has a lot of stuff she can use, thanks to originally being the main protag of Madou Monogatari

All of them are really short, anyone who's interested may as well just knock out all of them in a couple days.

But I don't want my waifu in that shitty game.

Attached: imgbin-shantae-and-the-pirate-s-curse-shantae-half-genie-hero-shantae-risky-s-revenge-wayforward-tec (728x976, 123K)

Why are you rosterfagging for a game you obviously didn't play?

Why the fuck do you people give these threads attention? Its pretty obvious the person making them doesn’t actually care an-out Shantae at all and just wants to shitpost with her.

>jpg
>Checker background

too late nigger she's already in the game

Because I also don't care and just want to shitpost with her. Nigger.

Attached: 1562354434957.jpg (1920x1080, 617K)

The people who post in the threads want to shitpost too. It's good that these threads exist because they pull the shitposters away from the good threads.

I think Nintendo requires at least one good game per character, Shanty has had none and at the end of the day is just a cheap Asha knock-off in a mediocre monster world knock-off.

>I think Nintendo requires at least one good game per character
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S A FUCKING GOOD ONE

fire emblem aside, we all know that's just fujobait

>backpedaling
Nope, you lose. SHANTA IS FUCKING IN

She is in. As a spirit.

she's been a spirit since launch, like I said, no good games. Also awful move set potential.

You are such a bad troll. I'm not even going to dignify this with a response.

What will she do? Awkwardly change into a furry between attacks? That's awful for reading information about the state of the battlefield. Whip with her hair? That's it? She's a terrible choice. Just like her games, a mediocre inclusion.

I'm just eternally grateful god has made my enemies ridiculous.

You didn't even capitalize God. You're not a true believer.

No, I truly believe Shantae will not be a playable smash character and all the evidence points to it. Imagine having the highlight of your favorite characters existence is being featured in a dead fighter.

>This is your average ShantaeFag
SteveFags are better.

>I'm just eternally grateful god has made my enemies ridiculous.
This is how I feel daily as a Reimuchad. Her detractors are so utterly ridiculous lmao, most of the time you can't even tell if they're serious or shitposting/falseflagging.

Better at not getting any representation in Smash at all. HAHHAHA

I'd rather have no representation, than just be a low tier jpeg.

COPE! HAHHAHA

At this point, yeah. At least stevefags make OC and are funny. Shantyfags are the most pathetic smashfags in existence.

>he thinks Shantae is in
>when leakers were pointing at pic related

Attached: 90F0FB83-80F3-4FCB-AE7A-53CE42502B5D.jpg (540x540, 74K)

Dude you don't need to reply to yourself just because I'm not giving you any attention cope ha.

True. The Steve arc was Kino

Oh okay he's gonna keep doing it. Guess I'll wait till he's gone then.

Imagine being dangerously sleep deprived and you finally get to lie down in bed and Shantae is there to cuddle and pat your head while you go to sleep.

Attached: 1523882200961.png (270x344, 52K)

shit nigga if im that tired yo mama, shantae, who ever a nigga be making the schleep regardless.
ya dig?

This guy gets it.

rape her then get some sleep