Pleasantview...home

Pleasantview...home

Attached: 2248237-neighborhood_1.jpg (600x480, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDkIpAZbpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me too. I will never forget.

Attached: B8F9EAB6-20F2-4557-A5F0-6C3F9055EFD8.gif (500x375, 63K)

I wish we had prank calls in 4.

Man The Sims have fallen so low into cash grab territory, at this point it's better to hope for an indie game for that itch.

I want to play The Sims Online but God is it a literal grindfest.

Are there any indie games that try to skritch this scratch?

Fuck, this game was hard. With how fast the stats decrease you barely have time to develop your skills and relationships on the higher levels. The Sims 2 toned it down a bit and 3 and 4 threw difficulty out the window.

You just gotta cuck Mortimer Goth and make Bella go to work while you stay at home and work on yourself.

Making a sims-like game with at least as much content as official games would be a huge task. I'm not even sure the sims crowd would give a fuck, many sims players only play that game on their computer. Maybe you could also get sued since this is an ultra specific concept and I wouldn't be surprised everything about it is protected.

i thought people were saying that 4 is actually pretty good these days

Any way we can play this without resorting to virtual machines?

Attached: 236741234.gif (498x398, 483K)

Attached: 1554705642482.png (819x600, 544K)

Was Bella Goth nothing more than a gold digging ho?
Any lore(lol) fags know?

You could probably get away with it if you used anthros like in AC, and not use 'simlish'

Soul
Soulless

I really fancy going in the pool.

lel,glad I wasn't the only one

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDkIpAZbpE

>What is FreeSO?
It's a fan remake of The Sims Online, passion project in the making for a few years.

>How do you play?
Each player takes control of a sim they create and is in control of Sim's needs, it's like playing The Sims 1 with a lot of the expansions and some new little bells and whistles.

>What is there to do?
Same stuff you'd do in The Sims 1, build house, make simoleons, try not to piss yourself and pass out in that piss, go to other lots, shitpost.
It's not a lot but it's really what you make of it.

>Who do I contact if interested?
Vacation Clown

>Anyone else there or is it just some lone faggot?
Some lone faggot for now, but we have a house that a few other Anons helped with getting called The Gamer Mansion, hopefully one of those Anons sees this thread and it gives them the itch to play this again.

>How does character creation work?
Like the first sims, except no making lolis or shotas.

It's OK, even though some expansions feel like inferior versions of previous ones (fuck island paradise). I love the creation tools (more customization like 3 would be welcomed though) and multitasking makes interactions feel way more natural.

It's not a bad game but I feel sims games are becoming more and more barren. It lacks the wit and edge of 1 and 2 and the ambition of 3.

it's not very hard. i'm an absolute brainlet who never plays anything close to strategy/resource management games and i built this house legitimate with a single sim and also a gnome bench later on, but only after i'd maxed my first career

Attached: simshouse.webm (800x600, 2.16M)

>not building your house the chad way

Attached: chad.jpg (1917x947, 862K)

I once installed The Sims on a public virtual machine anyone could log into and take a 10 second turn to do whatever. Pic related was taken about 6 hours in.

Attached: collabvm5.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

I downloaded the game with all the expansions. The large town view isn’t as comfy as this.

This is true.

holy shit, that looks glorious.

You can avoid cashgrab with piracy