ITT: videogame announcements you suspect you don't care about because you're not american

ITT: videogame announcements you suspect you don't care about because you're not american.

For me, for example, is LEGO, I really don't understand the deal with LEGO videogames, find them mechanically and visually boring and just worse version of the franchises they're repping, and I suspect LEGO is a much bigger deal in the USA

Attached: USA_FLAG.jpg (900x540, 89K)

I America
I love real legos and still have my big city in my parents basement, I never smashed it up because once I have a family and a rented home I'll give it to my kids and play with them they way my father never did. But in terms of the the Lego games I think the old ones like Legoland and Lego Island are much better than modern Lego games. But I think kids like them because they are whimsical recreations of film properties. Why adults like it? Not sure maybe they like fucking kids or something

>not playing war with your legos
>not partially destroying the city in the process
>not having to rebuild after the war is over

Character Action games and capeshit. Maybe I'm just not radical enough.

Attached: How dare you point at me.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Doom

Sports games are so ridiculous to me.
I could find a group to play any popular sport with within a week. Why would anyone ever buy those?

They're children's games user, Children like legos and simple games. Makes sense they'd be popular

Its a kids thing, nobody really cares about lego here either.

You think the Euros who lap up Fifa dont play soccer normally? People like to play as famous athletes in big venues and get a feel for the experience of playing professional sports. Even pro athletes play them because they enjoy the games and the mechanical simulation and playing different positions. When I was a kid I used to play football all day with friends until the sun went down and then we'd get on some madden and have a blast launching balls 50 yards because it's not an experience we could have in real life. I've literally only seen yourbaegument made by people who never played sports in real life

Why the fuck would you play a game to do something you want to do in real life? Do you want to fight in a war? Or stab dragons with a sword? Games are fun because of gameplay and/or cool characters. Sports games sometimes have fun gameplay (and other times are EA games).

I like LEGO games but I really wished they were more about building and exploring your creations, with certain licensed themes like Star Wars.
Kinda like Minecraft.

Now that I think about it, Minecraft is more of a LEGO game than any of the LEGO licensed games.

You don't want to go to war in real life, and you can't stab dragons in real life.

Kicking a ball I can do in real life easily and it's way more fun than playing a virtual version of it.

Therefore sports games are fucking shit.

But the gameplay isn't fun. I've played a few. They're boring.
But I couldn't easily and realistically do those things.

Professional sports in general just baffle me, I would rather get off my lazy uncoordinated asthmatic ass and play a real game of football than sit on a couch and watch others play it. Just makes no sense to me, I can understand things like the Olympics of the World cup cause that's a once every 4 years event, and it's a spectacle, but something like the Stanley cup or the Superbowl just goes right over my head, what is it other than bragging rights for a year before some other team wins...?

Esports/streaming is even more of a joke, worst part of playing games as a kid was going over to a friends house, and never having enough controllers for everyone and having to wait your turn while your friends have fun, and now jackasses are paying 100s of dollars to sit around and watch koreans play FPS's in a damn arena...

>Euro who lap up Fifa
90% of Fifa players in Europe are pakis, algerians, turks and similar "europeans"

>nobody:
>literally nobody:
>not a single soul:
>third world non-americans: AMERICA

Attached: file.png (223x226, 81K)

You're watching the peak of skill in the sport/game, it's fun.

But people who watch entire walkthroughs or streams of some random guy playing a singleplayer game,
they have to be fucking retarded. It's the dumbest shit ever.

>le funny leddit meme
Despite being only 50% of Yea Forums's population, americans account for 90% of all redditors

RENT FREE

Hang yourself newfag redditor

LEGO is Scandinavian. What does it have got to do with America?

Americans love that shit more than any European, didn’t you read the OP?

>You're watching the peak of skill in the sport/game, it's fun.
Like I said, right over my head, you're literally paying good money to watch others play a game, when you could just be doing it yourself, and because it's their profession they might be under so much pressure that they themselves aren't even having fun doing it...

wtf does lego have to do with america?

obsessed