F

F

Attached: 336cdb04-b468-4ef8-afb6-2b28286e513a_1.9e460a28e6b3f543324d615db62522a6.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Just bought one 1 week ago
Kill me

What happened?

He had a good run. I still love mine.

F

Attached: press-f-pay-respects-nus.jpg (870x580, 90K)

Why? You can still play a bunch of games on it, from GBC to 3DS and SNES+NES.

switch doesnt have flipnote studio 3d

Or streetpass or games

Why would you be upset? The original Switch is portable and has been out for two years already

Low IQ post

I'll take it off your hands user.

I wish freeshop would come back. I liked downloading more obscure titles I otherwise would've never played.

Attached: rember.png (520x520, 261K)

3ds had the weakest library of any nintendo handheld

Go die, incel.

Attached: image.jpg (320x307, 94K)

1. GBA
2. 3DS
3. DS
4. GB/GBC

3DS can play all GB, GBC, GBA, NDS and 3DS games, plus many older Nintendo consoles like SNES.

it's true

>3ds above DS
I understand 3ds above GB or GBC, but given its historical timeframe these two were more impressive. The DS, on the other hand, is the ps2 of handhelds, the sheer quality/quantity of the handheld is unmatched

anything can play all that older stuff, what's important was the 3DS library itself which was less impressive than previous nintendo handhelds

Attached: cory.jpg (547x692, 35K)

MH alone makes it better than every other Nintendo handheld combined

I'll concede in 4U being excellent, the library was still overall far less impressive than the DS. The first 2 or so years were nogaemes

Hack it retard

The best 3rd party games on DS, SMT, Etrian Odyssey, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, hit their peak on 3DS
A Link Between Worlds > Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks
3D Land and NSMB2 > 64 DS and NSMB
New Leaf > Wild World
3DS Mario & Luigi > Partners in Time
The big exception is Pokemon which was better on DS

The 3DS doesn't have as many good games as the DS but it has more great games

>SMT 4/4A
>better than SJ

I'll give you AA since apolo justice was a mess, the other two I can't comment on

>NSMB2 > NSMB
fuck no, 3d land and 64 DS are entirely different. NSMB2 was when the NSMB rehash really started to get stale

>new leaf > wild world
I guess, they're very similar to me. The island put in for grinding money rubs me the wrong way and prices are adjusted to take it into account so you can't just ignore it.

>3DS M&L > PiT
absofuckinglutly not, SSS and PiT are the apex of the series

additional counterexamples of my own:

MKDS > MK7
DS castlevania > 3ds
harvest moon DS > 3DS
metroid prime hunters > fed force
999 > VLR/ZTD

3DS has Soul Hackers (first English port) as well, and Strange Journey Redux which I thought was a definitive improvement over the DS version
SSS is a GBA game, and Partners was my least favorite game in the series but this is just a matter of different taste. I actually forgot Bowser's Inside Story which I love was a DS game first so I feel like DS and 3DS are equal for M&L.

If I buy a New 2DS XL from Nintendo, is it still hackable? I want to buy it and make it the ultimate retro handheld.

redux casualized the shit out of SJ. I also must be losing my mind because I meant to type BiS, not PiT

There are literally 0 downsides to owning a 3DS unless you really wanted to eat the company's latest turd which is Switch.

Any 3ds model on any firmware including the latest is hackable
It takes like 20 minutes

3ds.guide

My 3DS is loaded up with every Pokémon game there is. From RBY to USUM

DS was largely a shovelware machine
Every fucking game HAD to use the touchscreen for something, even when completely unneeded.

not saying 3ds is much better, but it can push triangles at least.