What games have the best replay value? I want to play something for at least 500h without geting bored

What games have the best replay value? I want to play something for at least 500h without geting bored.

Attached: 1562891236324.png (441x386, 333K)

Skyrim

Fuck off.

mh4u

If you are looking for SP, Factorio is one of your best options.

Immersive sims like Deus Ex, Prey, etc

As someone who loves those games, that is the dumbest recomendation I've ever seen.

Gmod. Disagree? Fuck you.

umihara kawase

Care to elaborate?

Not him, but even those are great games with solid replay value, only a small selection of people could get 500+ hours out of them

Final Fantasy 5

Civ 5

Immersive sims, as fun as they are, offer incomparably less replay-value and longevity than any emergence-focused genres, such as sims, milsims, grand-strats, rogue-likes/lites etc...
Prey in particular is a game that you'll most likely play once, maybe, absolute max twice, clocking the total time somewhere around 40 hours at most.
They are great, again I'm not ragging in the slightest against them in terms of quality, but all immersive sims rely ultimately on the man-made element more than on the emergent one.

You want something to easily clock 100+ hours? Immersive sims are NOT the way to go. MP focused games, grand-strats, logistic games, rogue-likes/lites, sims, building games, 4X, sandboxes and playboxes, those are your better options.

1cc your favorite arcade

500 hours? Is grinding okay?

I'll bet there's still people out there trying to collect 100% of everything in Dark Cloud 2 to this day.

Fishing derby, monster collecting, crafting like 50+ different weapons but you have to take pictures of things out in the world to learn how to craft the items that go into the weapons.

Also what's that Fatlus game? Disgaea? Something close to that.
Tactics style RPG with a few million things to collect and level up.

Attached: DrkCld26933.jpg (189x267, 24K)

I've gotten 600+ out of a couple Fire Emblem games. Namely Radiant Dawn and Awakening. They're 40-60 hour campaigns and it's really easy to do lots of runs of Fire Emblem without getting bored due to random growths and massive amounts of characters.

Is it emulatable?

I just bought Disgaea 5 Complete on a psn sale and I like it so far. How much time can I get out of it? I heard it gets pretty overwhelming

Attached: CE9ACA05-8291-448F-B237-0FA8BED0ACBC.png (566x900, 459K)

Minecraft

Dark Souls 3, now that PvP is kinda dead in SOTFS and both versions of DaS1

Attached: Leonhard.png (892x1280, 1.46M)

Battlefield 4. I have about 1,100 hours clocked in.

Attached: Battlefield 4™_20190703140523.png (1920x1080, 586K)

Dota, PoE and other live service games.

pic related, not 500 but you get the idea
it's sort of like a sci-fi Dwarf Fortress if that's your thing, plus it has a shitton of mods

Attached: Capture.png (266x106, 41K)

Getting a job.

Any game with online multiplayer and consistent patches to keep the balance shifting. Like Dota or any fighting game for the first year or two.

Elona

Attached: 1426273898925.jpg (528x800, 246K)

>2019
>working
user..

I have switch version and i have a few hundred hours in already. Try not to use the free powerful characters the complete version gives you, they are pretty OP and make it easy to get the other DLC characters (to get them you have to beat their levels) easily. Good game though.

try trials

Kenshi but only if you have no social life, shit was the only game that given me withdrawal since the SNES days.

Crusader Kings 2

Attached: 2401396-romavictor.jpg (1000x554, 462K)

Warband, Xcom 2, Skyrim, Total War Warhammer 2 and 1, Team Fortress, Rocket League, Crusader kings 2, Stellaris, Europa Universalis 4, Mordhau

Grand strategy

Unless you have literal autism you can’t play any single player game for 500 hours without wanting to die.

The closest I got was oblivion but that was about 10 years ago when options were more limited and I kept accidently deleting my saves.
Perhaps you can get into speedrunning but I suppose that would also fall into autism catagory

Literally anything.

ever play a mud? I'm hooked on one atm. already put in a couple hundred hours and I'm pretty sure I can do a few hundred more

dark souls

Minecraft
Factorio
LoL
MMORPGs back in early 2000s