Tfw want to replay the best Digimon game for the 4th time in preparation for the PC release of Cyber Sleuth Complete...

>tfw want to replay the best Digimon game for the 4th time in preparation for the PC release of Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8bjCKBa_M

Attached: DW3.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kQ-JMgjBII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cheat engined to get Guilmon and Veemon in my parry early and its been a kino experience since.

solid digimon game, digimon world 1 and 3 are amongst the best digimon games

>mfw faggots say 2 is bad

Attached: 5346778.jpg (620x400, 32K)

I played the fuck out of 2 as a child, looking back it was probably bad though

Absolutely patrician taste
1 and 2 are garbitch

I hated it too when it first released and dropped it about 2 hours in but I replayed it after I finished 3 and realized it was not only very enjoyable, but that I think it's conceptually a better game than 3 altogether

2 could have been a good game but the progression was absolute shit thanks to bad design where you halt your progress because your monsters capped then have to detour to level them back up(and leveling their fuse partner too).

granted. but you kind of learn to work around that by shielding them with your other two higher level digimon and fighting contemporary leveled monsters to give them lots of xp faster. It's the grinding aspect of the game, not really any more irritating than other grinding sections in jrpgs in my opinion.

I have to believe you're mid 20's or so and just happened to miss out on DMW 1 and 2, then went back to play them after 3. That's the only way you could have such a shit opinion and like Digimon at the same time

best digimon game is world 1 by far though

>tfw lived to see Yea Forums appreciate DMW3/2003

Good feels.

Attached: 1561971231880.gif (400x300, 1000K)

That's not Digimon World 1 dumbshit

Same, the game glaring issues like the pacing. Also

>Digivolving points

Attached: 1449522216893.jpg (960x720, 49K)

People who dislike 1 would have played it as a kid though. Breeder games died off because they aren't kid friendly, you can't just grind2win because of the life cycle, you need to understand the various systems to get the most out of limited time.

I've played all of them even when I was older and objectively 3 is still the best I purposely did this to make sure I wasn't nostalgia fagging and yeah it shits on 1 and 2 easily

truth

thats why every kid just took their numemon to toyland for free teddymon

I owned this game and played the shit out of this game for years, looked at that cover for years and even had a guide book I just liked reading too. Yet despite that it's really only just now dawned on my just how horrifying agumon's face is on that cover. It doesn't even look like him

>playing world 3 in a emulator with increased speed

Attached: 1559773770797.gif (303x171, 956K)

>Breeder games died off because they aren't kid friendly, you can't just grind2win because of the life cycle, you need to understand the various systems to get the most out of limited time.
I think not. Played both when kid and as an alpha male myself; first I hardly fully (key word) undertood what I was doing but still beat it. Then as an alpha male of high powerlevel did what any kid doesn't do; pay attention and read the screen, understanding very well how it worked and beating it more easily and with less troubles.

More importantly: You're wrong, the game comes broken since the first fight. If you're not an alpha male such as myself check this: Spit fire is OP

Did I mention I'm an alpha male?

Attached: 1521805326409.png (500x391, 214K)

>get the 'hang' of breeding
>no more care mistakes
>always get fucking Centaurmon or Andromon later

I wish I could replicate my childhood breeding ways, the battles between my Metalgreymon and my friend's Megadramon were kino at the time.

I got stuck in the swamp trying to find the egg for so fucking long as a little fella

>no more care mistakes
Doesn't that mean you miss half the evolutions?

>we'll never get a remake or true successor to this game
It hurts

>Having a grasp of breeding
>Fuck once
>Evolution starts
>"Fuck no!"
>Get H-Kabuterimon

I wish I could replicate THAT at will

Attached: 1562119590818.jpg (500x500, 40K)

You do indeed.

DS digimon games are close. Championship is the closest as a breed digimon game and Dawn/Dusk were pretty cool.

>it shits on 1 and 2 easily
how? Did they step too far outside your generic jrpg game design comfort zone? Because that's all 3 is.

>tfw kid you realized shit got real when youtube.com/watch?v=5kQ-JMgjBII started playing