CTR: Nitro Fueled

Tons of fun.

Attached: 1553770570740.png (1148x996, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_arduuZiGI
youtube.com/watch?v=ELIgUOVo9DA
youtube.com/watch?v=eidEDH3ukOE
youtube.com/watch?v=CR38AU-zePI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFb3CV1J_YM
youtube.com/watch?v=5RCZIBXfcmE
youtube.com/watch?v=8CkGJj4iVrA
youtube.com/watch?v=kADARuk5sg4
youtu.be/5cOnuTbyYJ0?t=901
youtube.com/watch?v=rH7QKszzaVc
youtube.com/watch?v=xnNCtz70GFY
youtube.com/watch?v=8OUH1mJfJMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where the Yea Forums lobbies at?

Team Sonic Racing is better.

TIME
FLIES

Attached: Ctr_01.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Lying is not a nice thing to do

Who here 5%?

Attached: Crash-Team-Racing-Grand-Prix-rewards-noscale.jpg (457x253, 48K)

My grind is over. Back to Dingo and Big Norm.

Attached: 20190711_180217.jpg (1028x771, 380K)

Anyone down to get the friend challenges on PS4?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you have to be 5% nitro or 5% trophies to get it?

>Get clocked 6 times
>Warp Orb hits me 3 times
>All before the final lap

This shit isn't funny anymore.

Either I think.

You have to be in the 5% on the champion or nitro leaderboards. Currently, I'm sitting in just under 1% on both.

Literally everyone

Almost 1% here.
Either.

top 0.1% in nitro
at least i can stop now that i have moto tawna

Attached: 1562532023634.png (200x214, 53K)

>clocked twice
>warp orbed three times
>still win

>Literally everyone
Well, everyone except maybe the bottom 95%

Pick one.

Attached: 1562872748457.jpg (2896x2896, 781K)

>Dailies end 200 nitro from Tawna
Time to grind I guess.

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE RAGING AUTIST NAMED "VELOS_TOES"?

Liz, that crazy slut

Yeah uhhh, make sure when the thread goes down next time, you start one up faster, alright?

Attached: 1562572235358.png (1455x1450, 1.87M)

I still won too, but the balancing of items is total ass

Anyone that does the daily challenges is in the 5%.

ye--yes... ma'am....

Emo Ami

if they won't let us play as any character, please god don't put a nitro boost on a certain character next prix, please beenox

please

YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AMI THEY'RE TRYING THEIR BEST

>other guy and I are racing neck and neck in Electron Avenue
>he's ahead and I'm on his tail
>I get a warp orb in second place and win the race due to Beenox bullshit

Attached: 1533028164985s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Is the week end bonus really just 2 fucking wumpa coins, are they for real?

>Beating N.Tropy's time in all the circuits to unlock him
>Farming a misery of wumpa coins on the same circuits over and over again until vomit
>The decent amount of wumpa coins you earn online doesn't last forever
>Retarted and tedious impossible missions
>Fun

Attached: D_EhwYiX4AAQD9W[1].jpg (700x700, 116K)

>dragon mines, somehow, gets picked
>neck and neck with a tropy digital plat
>get a boost cannister, squash him boost ON -THAT- corner
>he admittedly quits

I am fucking keking

Attached: 1561994483704.gif (512x505, 2.12M)

yes, user, just 2 coins

Obviously

Both of Amis giant fucking milkers

Online isn't everything you know, it needs fixing for sure but it's still fun when it's working and most of the time, it's working.

the allstars games were good but saying TSR is better than anything is just something a silly bitch would say
still wish they stuck with the riders formula, hoverboard racing was a lot more unique and fun than a mario kart clone

user you're just supposed to buy a couple things a day, you really don't need to grind

Don't spend em all in one place

Attached: received_320732798871754.jpg (1080x942, 73K)

Why hasn't there been an Israeli flag released yet? I feel discriminated against.

>Is the week end bonus really just 2 fucking wumpa coins, are they for real?
Stop complaining. I hear Beenox is reducing it to only one single wumpa coin in the next update.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190709180006.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

>just got Motorsport Tawna on Switch
>now staring the grind over on PS4
bad times now and forever

Attached: 1562556801929.png (228x406, 140K)

Attached: culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I just want Dingdile's summer outfit, the rest of characters and cosmetics can fuck off.

Attached: 309[1].gif (480x361, 424K)

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190709220800.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

Two digital Tropy players recently rage quit on me in similar situations. What is wrong with these people?

Never.

based giant mom Isabella

unironically, I don't know who that is on the left, but that's me when I see isabella

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190621133013.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

How do I unlock N. Igger?

RIPPER I LOVE YOU ROOO BUT YOU'RE A FUCKING HANDLING CLASS SO I DON'T PLAY YOU!!!! FUCK!!! BEEEEEEEENOX!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME PLAY WHO I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat his ghost on every map.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_arduuZiGI

Attached: 53362493_803223150044856_7105785351259553792_n.png (919x919, 928K)

N. Pregnate

I'm seeing more and more trolls in game, who stays on 8th place for orb and clock spam.
Be honest, how often you do it?

Attached: 1562846351129.webm (988x548, 2.31M)

tips for unlocking N. Tropy?

guys this is my Crash OC villain he was made by N.Tropy and N.gin he was meant to be evil and cowardly but instead he came out and he is just really nice to you all the time

is name is N.courage

rate, critiques and opinions all welcome thanks in advance

(also forgot to mention he can't die no matter what)

Attached: N.Courage.png (1000x1409, 445K)

drive FAST

Trial and error and keep lurking these threads since there are some good tips and webms sometime.

(also forgot to add he is canon Crash Bandicoots best friend, he also hates coco (they secretly love each other))

What's the lore behind Ripper Roo? why is he so crazy?

Is there a fricking bug that stop me from turning to the right?
I have being messing slot of stuff because the character don't react to start turning, and I'm not talking about "need precision" but simple turns, or some times I'm holding and it just stop turning and it does the same damn thing on My 2 controllers

>Getting MotoTawna and Digital Tropy in the same day
It's a good feeling bros

Attached: 1476764092694.png (225x421, 222K)

This is hitting too close to home with my OCs when I was younger, user

Attached: 1526194903930.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>finally started the time trials
>can consistently beat Tropy by a good margin
>Oxide times still a good 3-10 seconds faster

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

He's the first test subject of the Cortex Vortex and was a massive failure. Crash was the second iirc.

It scrambled his brain much like Crash's was, except... way fucking more.

Attached: Ripper_Roo_Bio_Concept.png (524x500, 290K)

Does anyone else grew tired of this game? i can't find anything to do after finishing the daily challenges. i wonder what would happen if the GP stopped.

May i try this, that must be somehow fun for once in this game.

back up your saves.

you get a game like TSR, pointless

Beenox knew it needed something to keep us playing

>having an absolute blast playing this offline
>too afraid to pay for online and get wrekt by people a million times better than me despite loving the game
Going to just bite the bullet at some point.

Attached: 1561090645941.jpg (800x600, 209K)

When I'm bored I just go into battle mode against bots and try out some fun weapon settings or head into Time Trial.

This game really has a lot more to do in it than the original did.

How the fuck do I enjoy Dingo Canyon? This track is so fucking bad. Two boring road segments connected by a fucking awful river segment that feels incredibly awkward to even successfully drive through. Every time I give it a chance I regret it. I'm never fucking playing this stage again.

still, i know i'm going to sound like a shitter but please nerf the USF so it's not unlimited

Yes, it's racing game, what do you expect?

I'm playing for fun. The gp is over for me. Practiced a few time trials today and got rekd online. Good stuff.

yeah the battle mode is fun, i love seeing the missiles spinning around you

If you're not playing for the online racing, why are you playing at all? All that Grand Prix and pit stop garbage is to keep the normies engaged for more than a weekend.

Wheres the Matt LeBlanc picture with Top Fucking Percentage

time trials are fixed, long time ago. n.tropy isn't the hard one, it's oxide who he needs to worry abou
t

>got rekd online
You too huh? i guess TT doesn't help as much anymore in beating online

At least in TSR and Mario Kart they don't force you to grind and farm in an endless racing limbo to unlock stuff. It's so fucking boring.

i'd love playing online if USF wasn't mandatory to win

>please nerf the USF so it's not unlimited
I would quit right away. Like, what's so fun about not going fast? God damn I'd regret purchasing this game.

Not all the tracks have USF user.

In fact the majority don't.

>at least they don't give us content to play for

we're hitting levels of cope that shouldn't exist, captain

Attached: 1551356918377.jpg (320x401, 75K)

It was entirely my fault. I bonked multiple times when I shouldn't have. Didn't even get screwed by items, just got outplayed today.

If the matchmaking was better it wouldn't need the nerf you could just play with other scrubs

Attached: 1561402497369.gif (573x636, 364K)

Im honestly just going to stop playing or play very little after GP until some kind of matchmaking is in place
Hard bots offer more challenge than the general online population

not the tracks in the online pick tho, most of them always tend to have USF
dude, if you're going to race alone then go to time trial, it's more fun than having 7 people a lap behind you really

this honestly

DELIGHTFULLY DEVILISH

Attached: 1547024869026.png (1524x1520, 1.99M)

what is the story behind fake crash?

youtube.com/watch?v=ELIgUOVo9DA

Best voice in the game right here.

Attached: 1562114362269.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Why are you so concerned with the unlockables? So much that you dismiss good gameplay over it?

What else needs a racing game? Win the races and The End, time to play something else.

>one fucking road!

Attached: 7F3D57DD-4998-4C70-8DBE-5977680E7FB6.jpg (718x718, 90K)

Attached: 1518666271483.png (180x200, 18K)

>ARE YOU HAVIN' A LAUGH?

holy fuck I'm a bong and I had no idea she said that, please god make her Speed

Attached: 1518622562511.jpg (350x468, 27K)

he's a guy in a bandicoot costume that thinks he's the real crash bandicoot

Ugh. can't get the 'come first on all tracks' trophy to unlock. Finished Adventure mode 100%, just did all the cups again and the bonus tracks and it's give it to me. What am I doing wrong?

cnk tracks

Is balanced being trash just a meme that one poster made or is it true? I remember everyone on launch saying balanced was best and speed was trash

What the fuck is wrong with today's dailies?

Did you get Clockwork Wumpa? It's not in adventure mode or any of the cups.

Speed is the meta, user.

>just me and some other guy in lobby
>constantly keep winning each race
>still hasn't left the lobby
>don't mind since the coin bonus is still active

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

>if you're going to race alone
The best moments I've had online has been with one or two other players in the lobby that can maintain USF as well. People like you always give that same response of "you wanna play alone".
No I don't want to fucking play alone. I want you to get fucking better and experience some joy with me. Don't even give me that bullshit of not having time. I don't even play every day.

Speed is the best class, but with balance you're just handicapping yourself, but it's doable, but Speed is objectively better.

don't go balanced, at least go accel if you ain't going speed

post em here then?

>plays racing game
>doesn't want to go fast
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

It's the second slowest class in the game with basically none of the strengths the others have. Handling is actually better if you're just aiming for consistency.

youtube.com/watch?v=eidEDH3ukOE

Fucking hilarious.

Maybe they didn't reach their top speed yet?

So they've changed CNK levels to connect them later with CTR story?
Will it be free expansion or not? Would you buy it?

Attached: 1562633566774.webm (390x720, 1.32M)

>Win the races and The End
That should be the reason you play but you've got plenty of autistic anons complaining about grind for useless shit. They make it a job rather than a time killer. Just fucking race.

>It's a "Main character is the worst class in his own game" episode
I guess...

Attached: 9D0522377C04470EBD235C3164BB87AB.png (978x937, 625K)

Yes I've done the three CNK cups in arcade, still not working

Balance needs a buff but I've still won plenty of games with them.

>WAAAAH you have to do something to earn 100% optional cosmetics
I earned enough coins to buy everything I wanted just by playing the game, cause I'm not a chode. I bet your pussy ass would be fine with the platinum paint job being a microtransaction beside being unlocked through relic races.

They're at top speed after 1.5 seconds

Coon Ami for the leggings/tights

>Do dailies and some of the event challenges
>Don't complete any with friends challenges
>Fuck off for a week
>Come back
>Still in top 5% nitro

What can I say? I'm just that good, baby.

Attached: 112342623.png (500x500, 413K)

At least if you can ear good amount of coins offline it will be less boring.

it's not even fast if you're constantly bugged by items

How about...
you get to pick the character that you want
and then you get to choose a "mod" for your kart that changes the stats around the different types that are available right now?
wouldnt that be more sensible?

People ITT bitching about maintaining SF and USF. Fucking shit guys, git fucking good. I can't imagine these people going for plat relics or oxide times with this kind of attitude. I picked up USF maintaining as I played, but there's a nice little game mode called time trial where you could and should practice triple boosting and holding on to that blue flame for the entire track. If it's gone, then there's nothing left to separate the men from the boys. You might as well go back to Mario Kart.

youtube.com/watch?v=CR38AU-zePI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFb3CV1J_YM
youtube.com/watch?v=5RCZIBXfcmE
youtube.com/watch?v=8CkGJj4iVrA
youtube.com/watch?v=kADARuk5sg4

Are you using analog

>clocked your path

>goofy britbong voice
>dorky laugh
>those devilish good looks and raven hair
Why did it have to be her

Why did I have to fall in love

Attached: Liz2.jpg (687x531, 90K)

>Was having fun in the beginning to about the first couple days of the prix
>Now I'm either getting salty I keep getting hit with items and can't catch up to the person in front, get demotivated to keep playing because I can't win anymore, or force closing the app when I'm doing well but it's only because I got disconnected from the game
Maybe it's time to take an hiatus, but chances are I won't be in the 5% anymore

Attached: 1543463908081.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Balanced has incorrect stats and has stupid slow speed and mediocre acceleration. On the totem pole of meta, it's at the bottom, right below Handling, then Acceleration and Speed. In the grand scheme of things with items and shortcuts, you can still win multiplayer games with Balance, but in a game where clocks or warp orbs never ever come out and you're up against Accel. or Speed that knows what they're doing, or hell, even Handling, you're in the back of the pack.

>THE TROPHY'S MINE!
What did he mean by this? AND WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE SIDEWAYS Z STAND FOR

Beenox only did what we told them. Recreate the game. They did it, almost too well. We need to tell them, lads. We need to tell them to make it based on ENGINE. We need to tell them we just wanna play our favourite character. There is no downside of this, at all. Why would they waste all this time on these skins, these characters, all for us to only play accel/speed? Making it even worse, Ami with the nitro boost. The roster is far far too good to be locked behind such outdated mechanics. We don't fuck with the game stats, purely just let us play who we want. All the races would be filled with such a good line up of characters that way. I really wish this happens, but I've gotta feeling some purists would for, for some odd reason, be against this

Attached: 1562423646765.png (1050x1350, 2.14M)

Coco and her husband N. Gin were recently married in a traditional Akuish ceremony outside her luxurious N. Sanity Beachfront home.

Attached: 1562893419515.jpg (750x770, 154K)

Beenox should've buffed the balls holy fuck

youtu.be/5cOnuTbyYJ0?t=901

Rimba DLC when?

Attached: 1558948782088.png (267x225, 104K)

>CHARACTERNAME_A
WHAT THE FUCK????????????
>999/999
WHAT IS GOING ON????

Sounds like the opinion of someone who can't deal with getting DNF'd online. I enjoyed online and offline play. I thought it was fun as hell, and coins and cosmetics were secondary.

Master USF and play speed Characters for most levels

>incorrect stats
Why is this a thing

Attached: coco goth loli.png (574x638, 131K)

No. Fuck off.

Buff Balanced character's speed and acceleration slightly. There is no excuse not to adapt to each of the character classes and get more time out of the game.

Attached: Assembly Lane.png (644x363, 493K)

Of course, you got DNF'd online didn't you?

I JUST... WANT TO PLAY...AS BIKER CRASH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOW CAN THEY MAKE A GAME WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTER ISN'T FUCKING VIABLE!!!!!!

I literally only play speed and DNF every person almost every online game user, I just want to DNF people as ripper roo or pura

youtube.com/watch?v=rH7QKszzaVc

>Recovers and keeps 1st place anyway since clock hits everyone.

I get it, I get item raped all the time, but I find great joy in escaping rocket range, and dabbing on the competition with your
huge ass permaa boosting lead.

This makes me wish there were a photomode

Yeah I don't mind the actual mechanic, but sometimes you just end up losing the boost. And with the way the tracks and pads are laid out, you might end up going the entire lap without the super boost. At that point there's not really anything you can do anymore, you just have to driver at a slower speed while somebody else might be going twice as fast. It's not very balanced for online competition, but it's fun when you're just hotlapping in time trial

>this will probably never happen

Beenox pls.

Attached: 1560896324836.jpg (466x717, 45K)

so what you're saying is that we should get to make our own build with level ups?

Just buff balanced

not at all

keep all the stats the same, or balance them as people are saying, literally just a engine choice at custimization screen, speed engine, accel engine, etc, etc. and you can pick -any- character

Don't even need to balance the characters/classes if you don't want. just let us play who we want.

just buff the weapons to counter USF instead of them being outrunned by USF

Just admit the voices are shit. If there's one thing the original beats CTRNF in, it's the voice work

At that point there's no reason to even have the different systems you retard.

>HOW CAN THEY MAKE A GAME WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTER ISN'T FUCKING VIABLE
Every SF game past 2
Smash Bros
Tekken except 4
Every Mario Kart

any big chads?

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190711204051.jpg (1100x339, 128K)

Then the answer is more super turbos on the map. Not altering the entire mechanic because the track is fucking Twilight Tour and has an extremely shit track design on top of an easily barricaded USF spot.

That map needs to actually be entirely made of super turbos to fix the snowballing. It's long and open with empty areas out in the open.

Because what it looks like in game is that they have just below what Handling, Accelerate, and Speed can do and is a complete all-rounder, but the stats are actually worse overall. You'd be far better just sticking with Acceleration, or Handling if you're that troubled with drifting.

>You might lose the boost
If it's due to glitched geometry, I'll give you that one, but otherwise, how did you lose the boost? If you hit walls, then just get better at not hitting walls. If it's items, dump every one you get, and seek Shields and masks. I've won plenty of games where I got clocked or orb'd directly but I had such a huge lead that it didn't matter. why did I have this lead? I practiced my fucking boosting ya dummy.

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=xnNCtz70GFY

Attached: 1556387122187.png (713x727, 374K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8OUH1mJfJMs

Then Balanced would still be shit. Doesn't fix anything.

Megumi Is pure evil and should have Uka Uka as a mask.

Attached: megoombi.png (128x100, 9K)

What? Don't be silly user. I'm trying to make the game so it isn't just accel/speed characters. Keep all the stats in check if you want to stay pure, just for the pure aesthetic choice of letting us play who we want, visually.There is ZERO downside.

How about making the whole turbo pads USF? then the whole team should at least stand a chance even if they're not drifting properly, since everyone love USF and all

Attached: Cursed.png (1716x1962, 3.35M)

Handling and Balanced would still blow ass.

>when you actually hit the Sewer Speedway shortcut online

Attached: crash trohpy girls brio.png (1039x1043, 497K)

Richardo Amilos

>actually makes Accels slow
>Actually makes Speeds a bitch to turn
it might be annoying but i guess it works

>Can never seem to finish in any place other than third online
>Just finished a close round on Cortex Castle where I stole 2nd place right at the end by using a shortcut
>As soon as I cross the finishline in 2nd place the game immediately crashes
Is this what I get
Is this what I deserve for fighting my destiny

Attached: 1516006366562.jpg (2640x1980, 766K)

>make the game so it isn't just accel/speed characters
>by making everyone accel/speed characters
You really don't understand what you're talking about. You're actually eliminating the system all together.

Who keeps editing their biceps to be larger?

>When you're about to make the shortcut online but a clock cucks you from making it, but it also cucks the other player that tried it

Attached: 1550041881432.jpg (1439x1439, 584K)

>8 Cocos with Speed engine

Attached: l.png (846x86, 4K)

Do we seriously have to wait two more weeks for Trance to show up in the store again?

>If they're not doing as good, they should still have something to help them catch up

You'll take your fucking items, and you will like them. No participation trophy for you losers. The skill cap should not be lowered to accommodate people who make shitty excuses for why they can't be better.

what are you so mad about? it could help everyone hone their skills to at USF holding to make the match more fun, or are you afraid of everyone getting better at USFs?

Handling: 2/4/6 (12)
Balanced: 4/4/4 (12)
Acceleration: 4/6/2 (12)
Speed: 6/2/2 (10)

Fixed

Srsly Beenox, add an Ingame tutorial on how to add fucking blue fire or get rid of ir. I am tired of fucking “git guf” virgins that have been playing this shit for 20 years and finishing the race 40 seconds before anyone to the point that they are giving us an actual track circle.

“Inb4” git gud lool just dont bitch if your game stops gettin support because people are dumping it after getting endlessly smacked online.

Attached: 4A873D08-9E30-40A9-A26E-36A641A62F16.gif (300x300, 2.46M)

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying, user. When I refer to them as accel/speed, I mean purely, the character that they are, not the actual skill base. If Beenox don't want to fix the classes, that's fine, not much we can do there. All I'm saying is, for the people who have mastered speed, why can't we play who we want? REMEMBER, Aesthetic only. Nothing to do with actual accel/balance/handling. For example, even if they fixed all balance of karts, I'll always pick a speed character, they're the meta. However, I wanna be say.. Ripper Roo, as speed, or Crash, or Coco. I'm not sure why they can't fix all the STAT CLASSES, and then also, just let us pick who we want, with those fixed stat classes. I'm not saying -EVERYBODY- has to go speed, I'm saying characters that are not speed should be allowed to play as speed. All I play, is Speed, and I fucking hate every character in Speed, there all just a bit funky, except maybe Dingo the bingo.

You would get that, but you'd also get a lot more of the cast, too. I would for example play small norm x10 more, if I could put him at speed, and pick. As of right now, I'll never pick him, balanced etc.

So fix all "balance" issues with each class, and then also add in this engine feature, where we can put it into the kart and decide who we wanna be. Nobody is hurt in this. Unless you enjoy all your characters at the moment being all of the speed characters/accel characters [AESTHETICALLY]

I'm probably daydreaming but I hope leftover nitro will count toward the next grand prix.

Digimon.

>why did I have this lead? I practiced my fucking boosting
Because other people got even more fucked. The guy at the front gets the huge lead, because he's the least likely to lose the boost to unfortunate circumstances. So he can just keep pulling away more and more, because he's able to go much faster without anything bothering him. It kinda feeds into itself. It's not really like other racing games where you just take the racing line better, rather you're able to go twice as fast

I'm also the guy with the huge lead often enough, but I don't think it's just because I'm good at it. Unless I get clocked right at the best turbo pad, it's unlikely to make a big difference. I can just get back up and keep drifting in peace. The people in the pack on the other hand will slow each other down. There are some variables to this, like beakers or crates, but they're just as likely to affect others

Depends. Turbo Track isn't very fun, but on the other hand it has boost pads everywhere

Attached: pd.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

not a chance

I'm tired of driving the fucking Bandibuggy gib rocket kart God damn it

It's called Time Trial. Holy fuck. Play it.

There's the best tutorial you can get.

it's not that complicated, just boost better. that's literally all there is to it.
it took under a week for new players to learn it, it's fucking easy as shit and actually makes more sense than how it worked in CTR 20 years ago.

They have autism, what do you expect?

I personally don't think there's anything preventing anybody from learning how to play the game as is. I did it, and I'm no master. If you feel like the game needs to change to suit special needs players, then maybe Race with Ryan is more your speed.

When you figure out stuff yourself you actually get a better understanding of how things work but you can just search for how the mechanics work online if you're having trouble.

Kek

Maybe stupid question but where do I find what percentage I'm at

But he's right, what you're proposing literally doesn't fix the issues with the lesser classes, it just lets people disable them permanently.

It's just really not that good of an idea.

Attached: cc1556402758202.jpg (308x433, 35K)

>only way to stop 1st place is clocking them right after a USF pad so they can't keep it for a whole lap
>LOL JUST MAKE EVERY PAD BLUE

take the players in the leaderboard and multiply it by 0.05, if your rank is above that, you're in the top 5 percent

no really, what's your problem with helping players covering up their mistakes? nobody likes getting cucked from the first place permanently just because of a sliver mistake, we ain't gods

I perfectly understand what you're saying. What you don't get, and this is why you're a retard, is that by giving every character access to all types you've actually done the opposite of creating variety. You've eliminated the system all together because everyone will effectively be speed/accel.

You should suggest actual fixes instead of a stupid band-aid that does nothing except destroy any chance of mechanical variety.

Did anybody figure out that reserves exist by themselves

Not even if they FIX the balance issues of all the karts, and then we can still pick what we want, VIA an engine choice, letting us AESTHETICALLY be whoever we want? Why couldn't that work?

Literally works for Turbo Track. Not even him. Having more super turbos remedies the problem of snowballing so much, since you can get USF back all the time.

>At least in TSR and Mario Kart they don't force you to grind and farm in an endless racing limbo to unlock stuff.
>He never played MArio Kart DS or 7 on 3DS

user, CTR grind is nothing comapred to the grind you have to do in those Mario Kart to get all the parts, and you had no way of speed up that like playing online in CTR.
Even worse, in Mario Kart the kart parts ahve different stats so some are better than others and help you win races, while in CTR they are jsut esthetic and you with 0 parts can be as good as other people that unlocked everything.
So please, stop spreading bullshits.

Pretty easy to figure out that there's some kind of hidden speed boost reserve when you've played over 10+ hours in my opinion.

and? what do you have to counter this opinion? nothing?

Why would everyone pick speed/accel when given the choice, when there are people clambering for handling characters? There are people asking for balanced to be fixed, so fix it. Then they can be balanced... with say.. Dingodile, a speed character. [if the engine system was put in place, obviously.]

>literally works for the worst track in the game

You calculate it yourself. Divide the total number of players by 20 and if your rank is less than the number you get, you’re in the top 5%.

What's wrong with that? They're practically disabled now anyway, except it also means that a big portion of the roster gets disabled with them. I'm not going to use the worse classes either way, but with that system I could pick from more characters

>best trophy gorl
>they assigned her the worst stats
Why they had to make her useless?

Are you being stupid on purpose?

>There are still people who are still on Tropy's time
They are never gonna make it lads. Why is Tropy thr best character

Isabella with braids is the cutest :3

I accept your concession

Attached: 7918234567.png (294x284, 163K)

You just made 1st place completely invincible. Now they can outrun orbs whenever the fuck they want and get barely affected by clocks.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is so much better
>better graphics 1080p 60 fps
>game isn't just first place speeds away, constant tug and pull
>cast of memorable characters everyone loves
>active online not full of bugs

Is that where it says total players?

Lol you must be that fat kid who wanted to add rules and limitations to games so he could have an advantage. I never played the original, so I just learned the ropes as with anything that has challenge in life bruv.

Why would people who made more mistakes deserve first place? You don't deserve wins just because you exist. There is nothing stopping you from doing exactly what first place is doing, all the tools to do so are unlocked in the base game.

I just told you what's wrong with it. It doesn't fix the classes that are suffering.

If you can't answer, user, that's fine. Why would, after Beenox fixing Handling/Balance/Speed/Accel even though speed/accel don't need to be fixed, so in this case, let's just say Handling/Balance is rebalanced to be better after they've fixed that, why would a system where each player, could pick what THEY prefer/ there play style, as an engine, and also be able to pick ANY character they wish, and not be locked behind one?

Attached: 1561314275301.jpg (344x489, 39K)

yes.

I agree with this.
Even in the original i never understood why a 300 kg big ass tiger run faster than a small 30 gk baby polar bear.

Usually the smaller is the pilot, the faster is the car/kart, the heavier it his, the slower it go

The CTR stas never made sense to me, so if they change that it's only a good thing for me.

but the distance will never be 2 laps away from the others, it's still 2-3 seconds at best or 10 seconds at worst
okay, but they don't deserve to be DNF'd in the first lap, nobody does, don't be selfish

He's right, you know. There geniunely is no reason this shouldn't happen. Everybody would be happy.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE MEGUMI SHE'S SOCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Can't wait for everyone picking Coco online.

I don't have to look at the stats while I'm racing, so I don't mind if nobody would use them. As long as there's more character variety

>There is nothing stopping you from doing exactly what first place is doing
There are usually one to six other players stopping you

that already happens because shes accel, and not a good enough reason to stop the entire roster of characters from being chosen for people to play who they want. and people waifufag etc.

Who cares about character variety. This eliminates gameplay variety.

They absolutely will be whole laps away from the shitters since just making every pad faster won't help them with keeping up their reserves.. You're just helping 1st place.

>better graphics? no. framerate? yes, will be invalidate by inevitable PC release
>git gud
>metal mario baby mario gold mario
>git gud

>do this
>only ever get mask power ups and shields
Yeah alright game, whatever.

Alright, but make sure they do this -after- they balance handling and balance, then put this so called engine system in, then we're good.

holy hell, hes asking for his placement not the top 5% number

take your rank and divide it with the overall playercount, multiply that number by 100
for example my rank: 2968
playercount: 865590
2968 : 865590 * 100= 0.34%

This. Holy fuck

Why would you do this to yourself?

Now imagine her in the absolute best class in the game. There'll be more Cocos than players in the lobby.
Also this.

Why the fuck are items so obnoxious in this game suddenly? There multiple fucking warp orbs and clocks right from the first set of crates.

>unlock tropy ghost
>see how tropy drives around the track
>see where he fucks up
>thenbtake shortcuts and do what he does but better or dont fuck up

You're saying 'this' to somebody who misunderstood user. kek. see

where is beenox user? the larping one specifically

How? The stats would still exist, nothing would stop you from picking the other handling types. If you would not pick them after that change, you're probably not picking them now either. Nothing changes

it's still something to force the shitters to master the USF, imagine if a track only has one USF and one mistake took away all the competition, what fun is that?

How the fuck do I beat the keep nagging challenge?

I don't think it would happen too much, Cocofags will still Coco etc. So we're going to cut off THE ENTIRE ROSTER OF CRASH BANDicoot, after beenox put in EVERY god damn character, with ALL unique skins, purely because you don't wanna see coco?

There is no downfall too it. It's objectively the best way forward until somebody can give me a better reason than "i dun wan ppl playing coco"

>This eliminates gameplay variety
Gameplay variety is already zero, it's either speed or accel. dpending mostly on the track.
the problem is that characters and gameplay are linked together as of now but with this change, the gameplay will still be only speed and accel.but you will see all the characters played equally because then characters and stats are no longer linked together, so if you whant speed youre not forced to choose only between 5-6 characters but you can pick whatever you whant without downside.

Why the FUCK is first place allowed masks and shields so frequently? Just had a Penta in one lobby in first place get TEN (10) FUCKING MASKS IN A ROW WHAT THE FUCK BEENOX?

>figure stuff yourself
>its nowhere listed in the game
This isnt 1998, where you had to discover shit or read it some magazine. Like I said this shit only catters to the people that already know the game in and out and have been playing it nonstop for 20+ years, so all new comers cant have fucking fun until they master the way the game works, and then they may have a “shot” and for that you literally have to learn shit that absolutely NOBODY tells you in the game. It is only then that you can start having a fucking chance, only to keep getting humiliated online because this game wasn't even designed with the idea that 8 ppl would be playing it at the same time.

Like I said, get rid of the fucking blue shit or teach the new consumers how to do it.

Attached: C20474FA-BF14-4ED9-B0A5-39B216867AEE.jpg (480x337, 30K)

gameplay variety? it's a kart racer, you play what you want, it's not like you see a speed class and go "ok, that's a speed class, now I need to change up my game style to effect this speed class" etc. You just need to beat them. It'll add more variety than ever, in fact, because you'll get coco's who are handlging, crunch's that are balance, and crash's that are speed, would be goat. you would have no idea what to expect

Attached: Da List.png (1064x558, 692K)

or just make the USF pads not 1 per stage but a little bit more accessible not all of them needs to be USF

Stay in 8th place and just keep backing into the first set of boxes. Spam clocks and orbs and you'll get it eventually.

I think you can just troll in last place with a clock or superjuiced warp orb

>you would have no idea what to expect
Everyone's gonna pick Speed.

> time trial
Thats the most tetarded thing I have ever heard, you dont get constantly nuked in time trial user.

But half the people in this thread, and the people who are against [for some odd reason] the notion of letting people play what they want, are asking for a balance in balance/handlging ????

That's an assumption, user, and not a very good one.

when's splitscreen online

>see character
>immediately know precisely what type of stats they have
this is of course a lot more important in games where individual classes operate significantly different from one another like team fortress, but the sentiment still stands especially with time trial and relic race records being indicated by character

>half the thread asking to balance handling/balance
>they'll all pick speed

Not every is good enough to pick speed, user.

I've been spamming clocks for 3 games now and it doesn't seem to be working...

I use Balanced and Turning daily. I do so because it adds VARIETY. I have to accept the differences between the characters and make due. It's a whole new challenge to tackle and that is enjoyable to me. Far more enjoyable than just using the classes that feel less shitty.

What you're asking does the opposite. I never have to use Balanced or Turning again, because they're shit. Period.

>It's objectively the best way forward until somebody can give me a better reason than "i dun wan ppl playing coco"
It doesn't make Balanced and Turning viable, which is the whole fucking reason you are proposing this 'fix' to begin with, dumbfuck. Let's start there.

Bullshit. Right now there is REAL incentive to use the lesser classes because not all of the characters are available otherwise. You have to use Balanced and Turning to use Crash or Ripper Roo.

Attached: Doctor_Nefarious_Tropy.png (698x1040, 423K)

Every reward was shit, i stopped caring after getting tawna (the worst new girl by far) and just bought all the trophy girls

You're right it matters in games like TF2, but this isn't TF2. I'll even give you it may slightly matter in things like records in time trials/relic, but if you're -that- picky, let it just say next to our names or something "speed engine" "balance engine" etc etc. To shut off this god tier cast, purely to just go "haha.. these.... 6- 7? [how many speed characters are there?] IT'S THESE CHARACTERS, OR NOTHING, seems really, really silly.

Good job missing the point entirely about USF practice.

Here's why you're retarded.
You've already homogenized the mechanical systems without actually fixing why speed and accel are top tier. Now everyone has access to everything, effectively eliminating any differences between characters. If they balance it perfectly then everyone goes from being speed and accel to balance characters and everyone still plays the same.
At that point the only way to effectively alter the game mechanically is to redevelop every single map so that the races themselves favor one type of engine over another forcing people to pick the best engine for that course, which would also need them to embellish the differences between engine types again.
In your haste to fix your "aesthetics" you've completely destroyed the entire mechanical system of CTR. Congratulations you fucking retard.
But go ahead, say I don't understand again, because that's all you do because you've never had a single proper argument from the beginning.

Check the challenges. It may have completed but not tell you.

I feel like people don't realise its a party go kart game it's a bit of fun not Fucking gran autismo

>It doesn't make Balanced and Turning viable, which is the whole fucking reason you are proposing this 'fix' to begin with, dumbfuck. Let's start there.

Well what was proprosed is that they make it viable, and then people will have a true preference ,and can pick the 'engine' and then pick whatever character. Also user, you keep shouting "retard" and "dumbfuck" when we're simply discussing things. Don't be one of those tropy fags who after getting btfo online just rage quit the game, relax. We're talking. Not once have I insulted you.

Handling: 3/3/6
Balance: 4/4/4
Acceleration: 3/6/3
Speed: 6/3/3
FTFY

fuck my ocd that i have to unlock everything
well, only lile 10k coins and i do have all of the nitro cup stuff

>PS4
>Playing as Crunch on Twilight Tour
>1st place
>There's a guy playing as Ami in last place with the username Phoenix_Wright or something
>Literally waiting for me just so he can fuck me over
>Keeps hitting me with items
>Ends up getting me against a wall with a Mask and ramming into me over and over again
>He left immediately after the race was over
I think it's safe to say that that guy was very upset.

Attached: 1562477365295.png (1131x1200, 219K)

>First place
>6th, 5th and 4th place launch blue orbs
>Laughs in USF

Attached: crop.jpg (444x794, 42K)

>Like I said this shit only catters to the people that already know the game in and out and have been playing it nonstop for 20+ years
I hadn't played this in years and never knew about all these mechanics. I was able to learn them pretty fast in this game and now I can super boost around most tracks

>you literally have to learn shit that absolutely NOBODY tells you in the game
This is something I do think is dumb. The reserve stuff etc. is never explained in-game. I wouldn't know about it unless I had read about it on Yea Forums. The game doesn't even explain how to do a perfect boost, I was really confused when I was doing that "25 perfect boosts" challenge and never got any of them, even though I was doing it the way the game had explained it. The super boosting is such a major mechanic now that it would be pretty reasonable that it was explained in the hints section

>whiff the last shortcut on barin ruins at first place
I just quit the whole race, fuck that shit

I just got a warped orb in 2nd place and a clock in 4th. Knowing how to hold USF for online isn't even necessary. Hitting crates is way more valuable.

I win so often that I'm willing to accept defeat if someone does get in front of me.

Except for niggers that hit me with a forward potion, they can go suck a massive dick. When I catch up with those assholes I'll behind them for the rest of the game continually firing shit at them.

You've never once discussed things. You've only said that your idea is objectively superior and that no one understands anything you're talking about and have no arguments against it.

No argue more

>I use Balanced and Turning daily. I do so because it adds VARIETY
>What you're asking does the opposite. I never have to use Balanced or Turning again, because they're shit
This is really contradictory. You use them because you want variety, but then you wouldn't use them anymore?

Speed doesn’t need the buff.

I KNOW RIGHT?
How the fuck do they do that

>Well what was proprosed is that they make it viable, and then people will have a true preference
You slid that in at the end of the post to avoid any scrutiny towards this absolutely boring game design proposition you are requesting of making everyone the same.

>We're talking. Not once have I insulted you.
You're being willfully obtuse. That is very insulting. To anyone.

>good job about missing the point about a mechanic that the game doesnt teach you on how to get

So you are a git gud virgin after all, good job on proving my point.

Attached: 076FE182-3C17-4C06-B8DE-1F99A111EEDE.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

>Right now there is REAL incentive to use the lesser classes because not all of the characters are available otherwise. You have to use Balanced and Turning to use Crash or Ripper Roo.
user, WHAT?
It's literally the opposite, the game incentive you TO NOT USE Crash or Ripper Roo because they are not viable.
I really whant to play with Komodo Joe, but what's the point in playing him when that means knowing since the start of the match hat it's a guaranteed lost race?
If i can change him to speed or accel stats, then all characters will be viable to play.

And yea, blanced and turning will be dead stats onlines, but wh o cares if all the characters become viable with this change? Then after that they can start thinking ona way to fix them making both viable. Because as of now, blanced and turning are still dead and not viable and because of this half the roster is nonexistent online.
this change is a quicker temporary solution to the problem while they can figure out how to blance the stats, because blance can be easy, but how the fuck you blance turnin making it viable and not ending up OP?

You're getting very heated, like the other user, throwing a lot of words around and insults, when once again, nobody has came at you. It isn't because you feel threatened by this objective truth now is it, user? Everything you just said, is false. If everybody had access to everything, and a FIXED everything, at that, as in, balanced handling/balance, then surely it is fair game throughout the entire game? Surely then it is down to pure skill, and then if you lose, well, it's on you. All "engines" have their ups and down, and we can also play as any character we wish. We're not locked to the speed characters AESTHETICALLY etc. Just because you give the option to everybody, it doesn't mean everybody would go accel/speed. To be fair, they should be anyway because they're goat

In my haste? The game hasn't even been balanced yet, user. We're talking on something to come. Once handling/balance are fixed, I do not see any reason why you couldn't put them with any character, and the player could choose HIS play style. I don't know why that would efffect the game in any way, as it is now.

I've stated multiplle times it should be an engine, of some kind, AFTER they fix balance/handling, and even if they don't, fuck it, just still let us pick our characters and change the engine nothing would change except vareity of characters, and letting people have more fun in choosing who they want

>absolutrly boring game design

Here we go, now we're getting somewhere. Is it because you're getting dnf'd you don't like this prospect, user? litterally just learn a speed class and go beast mode kek

the virgin mario kart vs
THE CHAD NITRO FUELED

Everyone is already the same, because everyone uses only two classes anyway. But now it leads to this

Attached: Selection_063.jpg (1076x470, 407K)

Crash was the last one. Considering the castle got burnt down at the end of the last game, every mutant we see must have been created before Crash 1

I'm glad you retards will never make a game.

>reserve gain proportional to handling stat
>flat buff to balanced and handling speed stat
>balanced and handling are now able to not only keep up at cruising speeds, but they don't have to veer off of straights as often when they've reached boosted speeds due to extra reserves to work with

Attached: f8b80b2ecd5059d9a7a7ca67994106a8.png (575x792, 205K)

That shit must be fixed.
I cant belive they made the blue orb so much slow that you can outspeed it, then what's even the point of it if the first place can just keep sprinting and avoid even the item mainly made to slow it doen?

>beat Dragon Mines Oxide by .06 seconds
SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKING ALIEN
I BEAT YOU IN OXIDE STATION, I BEAT YOU HERE, AND I CAN BEAT YOU IN THE REMAINING 19 TRACKS AS WELL

Attached: 1408503760049.gif (480x272, 2.57M)

then try to balance the game yourself then ''''genius''''

All the Blue Orb does is fuck up everyone but the 1st place player. Same with the Clock.

they really need to give the 1st place a major disadvantage at this point

If you're good enough to DNF lobbies with speed you're good enough to DNF lobbies with any character.

You still haven't provided a single argument against what I've said. All you've said is "no you're wrong" and "AESTHETICS" this entire time. Good to know you don't understand anything about system development. If you did you'd understand speed is broken, not because of its stats, but because of a universal mechanic in the game that allows it to ignore its weakest stat.

zoomzoom
Nah... I already checked

>stating the trith while providing proof
>no response
As expected.

>I don't wanna put in the effort to get better, I just want everyone to hold my hand

>nerfing handling

kys

>little bro just now going for grand prix shit
>hasn't even beaten adventure mode, maybe 1,000 coins
>is going through nitro challenges without the 50% boost
>keeps fucking up most of his races with horrible driving
>ignores all the pointers I'm trying to give him
>repeatedly falls for the same items and traps
This must be what one of the circles of hell is like.

Attached: 1370568690957.jpg (396x446, 35K)

>Oh, how I wish Coco was handling
Said no one, ever.

oof

>You live to suffer, game is for relaxation? Fuck you, now go play it seriously or die
of course

Link to the tier list?

You guys should stop taking this game so seriously. It's a Kart Racer not Forza or Gran Turismo.

Attached: 1560972438829.jpg (873x916, 61K)

> havent played this game in years
So you already know about the shortcuts etc..
>usf
That abbreviation is the most virgin and retarded name, instead lf just BF. Still This isnt something that should be left in the “hints” but actually explained because its a fucking important mechanic in game, otherwise you have new people thinking this is diddy kong racing for multipltform “ a game I consider is better designed and more fun btw” but thats besides the point.

They have to teach you how to play the fucking game, not “you gotta guess” like a couple of other retards here are saying.

Attached: BDD28D38-F3C6-4492-BAC5-C6D037B142FB.gif (320x300, 259K)

tell that to the no fun guy clearing the game in 30 seconds after the green light while complaining about everyone wanting balance in the game

Speed is the meta, yes, it always has been. I can't fix Beenox. I also can't just say [even though we're] "WELL... WHEN THEY -DO- BALANCE BALANCE/HANDLING..." etc etc. This is just an assumption, I can only hope people who like those, get those fixed. I won't care, I play Speed no matter what. Unless a patch nerfs it, of course.

I started the argument, and am waiting on you. I'll make the question simple.

Why would the game mechanics of CTR change, if we could turn Crunch, into a handling character? [REMEMBER, THESE ARE IN THOSE SUPPOSED, FIXED BALANCED/HANDLING FUTURE] Why would the game change, if I could turn Coco, into a balance character? Why would the game change if I could turn Krunk, into a Speed character? Why would the game change, if I could turn Ripper Roo, into a balanced character? Who and what, would this hurt?
if they fix handling, then surely they would? why else would people be asking to fix handling?

See

I started rage quitting for the first time today. I need to simmer down and remember this

At least the clock does the same damage to everyone.
blue orb will just hit everyone in the path except the first pelace elaving him untouched
This is bullshit, ebcause the main goal of the blue orb is exactly to bring down the first palce and the others are just side effect, but as it is now, iw work the opposite of it.

>Try to hang 8th when I know winning isn't happening at all
>MASK
>MASK
>BOOST
>BOOST
>BOOST
>MASK
>ORB
>MASK
>MASK
>MISSILES
Meanwhile, when I actually try
>Pass a guy who used a bomb and missed me
>Same nigger gets a mask in 2nd and proceeds to run me down
SICK OF ITEMS

Shut up Coco, I'm trying to race here to take my mind off bandicuties.

Not any user currently arguing I would prefer they change nothing. Leave all classes as they are, leave balance the FUCK alone (I main balance and appreciate the lack of speed and tight turning radius as it makes building reserves with USF on tricky maps easier) and for the love of everything that is holy don't touch u-turning/air braking.

At best, do as other user is asking and separate stats from characters so people are free to larp as who ever the fuck they want in multiplayer. But I don't care. I would appreciate time trial leaderboards have an option to be split into classes though. There's no point trying to play balanced in TT and go for global records at all.

is he still a kid though

> fuck instructions.
Yeah thats your whole argument, retard. Thanks for proving my point.

Yes and no, they have to do something about that, yes, but lets not turn CTR into the RNGfest that is Mario Kart, where skills almost lose all meaning making the game frustrating.

you tagged the wrong guy there, i'm not complaining about the game being helpful like that guy above with 'do it yourself' policy

I said I would never use them anymore if you could choose them not to be Turning or Balanced. Fucking ESL, read it again.

You cannot use said characters otherwise right now. This at least creates a real reason to use the classes despite how shit they are. Once you remove that, and make everyone the same, the classes are now COMPLETELY worthless. Literally worse than before. Make sense now?

>user, WHAT? It's literally the opposite, the game incentive you TO NOT USE Crash or Ripper Roo because they are not viable.

Bullshit. The incentive is far greater now, with classes being tied to characters, to use said classes. That's the point. This is what gives the game its character variety and gameplay variety between each one. It's a GOOD thing.

Taking away the need to use certain classes at all just keeps character variety up and removes the gameplay variety between them. Just buff the fucking classes instead.

>If i can change him to speed or accel stats, then all characters will be viable to play.
Circular reasoning.

Make Balanced and Turning viable to begin with and this will never be needed. What the hell is so hard to understand about that?

Attached: cc1510563804837.jpg (325x309, 14K)

The shortcuts don't take long to learn. But in fact I didn't know many shortcuts existed until I saw Oxide or people doing them online. Though this is mainly for the Nitro Kart tracks, because I never played that game much

But yeah the boost system needs to be explained fully. Not just the "drift and do a boost" part

Attached: 1562874330204.jpg (681x909, 505K)

I'd like to take the more fun approach to this problem but if they still have no way to pull the 1st place back in the crowd game they might as well do just that

The fuck is this

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1562905059738.jpg (1920x998, 361K)

I still got 1st but this was BS

Attached: 3 VS TURN.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>The guy at the front gets the huge lead, because he's the least likely to lose the boost to unfortunate circumstances.
Wish this was a constant.
>Get the front
>4 orbs and missile spamming fucks who get the GOD MISSILES that track for FUCKING EONS
MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Restart your game, should fix it

user, you're purposely ignoring reality just to seem like you've presented an objectively superior idea. It's already been explained multiple times but you're too dense to get it, because all you do is say everything is wrong or false if you can't actually argue against it.
Instead of providing actual ideas like giving turns increased reservoir build up of SF so they can have longer SF in the straights instead of being forced to slow snake, and altering U turning and air braking on speeds, you just essentially just said, "fuck the system all together who gives a shit about game variety. Give everyone every engine, we'll balance it later!"

>I said I would never use them anymore if you could choose them not to be Turning or Balanced
Yes, right after you said you use them because it adds variety

>just took a shit all over a digital tropy called EuroBeatGod88 on ps4 while playing as Ami

git rekt son lmaooooo

Lol nigga i was just thinking that and watching my bro go through the same shit. He just finished my quick challenges without the 50% boost. Though having him play online is a nice grind while I'm not playing.

>just took a shit all over a digital tropy called EuroBeatGod88 on ps4
Based
>while playing as Ami
Absolutely disgusting, gtfo

Well when this retard is done making everyone the same, every character and kart will have the same fucking personality. It's boring and the 'meta' is not that heavily enforced to begin with because items exist.

Let characters control different from each other. If this were a fighting game you people would be laughed out of the thread. It creates far more variety in gameplay than just the characters themselves.
Eat shit.

He's fucking 20.

Attached: 1278391798503.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Digital Tropy's are only human. You probably played dirty and missiled him off a USF ramp

>The incentive is far greater now, with classes being tied to characters, to use said classes
>i care more about what classes i play isntead of what characters i whant to use
>in a game where the main focus s the big variety of the roster
Are you fucking serius? Who cares if some classes are never picked if that means that all characters can be played equally? Still better than being foced to lose all the races because i whant to use the fucking main character of the game.

You're arguing to argue now, user. You just don't want to admit that a variety of characters would be better than just having the speed characters. You just, for whatever reason, don't wanna see Ripper Roo's on the podium at the end of the race. You're saying multiple contradictions in each line and post. So first you want them all to stay the same for """variety""" but then you say you want them all buffed so they're all equal? user, come now. It's over. Let us play who we want. Also, you guys need to stop doing random call outs like "Fucking ESL" there is so much projection in these posts kek.

>Make Balanced and Turning viable to begin with and this will never be needed. What the hell is so hard to understand about that?

I thought you said you play them because they're not balanced? Which one is it? You're not catching yourself, user. There is no down fall to letting everybody play who they want, with these 'engine' feature

We can't talk about balance because we don't know if it will happen. We can go with ALL of your ideas, you're saying, let's say they patch it in. In fact, I would -want- that, I'm on your side there. I'm argueing the point, what would change if you could be ANY character aesthetically? It's that simple.

And?

Every character needs to be a shoto. We shouldn't have charge inputs because charge partitioning is hard for people to do in the middle of combos. Also get rid of DP inputs because they're a waste of time. Give everyone rekkas too.

Mirror mode tracks online fucking when?

>Wanna use MotoAmi because I think the outfit is cool and I like her color scheme
>Every tryhard and Nitrofarmer is using her

Attached: 1461625891709.png (320x240, 160K)

Items in 3rd-6th need to be tweaked to allow more people to get speed up. Boost canister can grant SF but only with 10 Wumpa fruit but its stomping function can put other players even further behind. Change it so it grants SF without 10 wumpa fruit and only stomps people with 10 and suddenly you've got a good item in 3rd or below while still being somewhat mediocre in 1st because you've probably already got SF/USF. You're not exactly going to hold onto one in first either if you're hunting for shield or mask.

user, give up. You contradict yourself about 50000 times in this one post alone. Just let people play who they want, it's the correct way going forward. You're just being a no fun allowed user, for whatever reason. Why would you not want to use this entire cast to it's full potential, with all the skins Beenox have provided?

Finally unlocked the gold relic paint
Platinum is gonna be a bitch

rate me

Attached: my-image.png (1064x558, 846K)

You forgot invincibility frames on supers

>Well when this retard is done making everyone the same, every character and kart will have the same fucking personality
I don't care about what stats other people have. But I'm sick of looking at the same characters all the time. I fail to see how it adds personality that 75 percent of the characters just aren't used at all

You're not arguing the point. You're ignoring it all together. It's already been explained and you just shout false or wrong.

>I said I would never use them anymore if you could choose them not to be Turning or Balanced
So you using them because the game forces you to do so if you whant to use some characters? that's no variety, that's literally the opposite of it, it's called restriction. lol
Actual variety is chosing whatever character you whant with whatever class you whant. If you care about variety then there you can choose all the characters you whant with hadlingor blanced, not only half of them.
See? it's actual more variety and less restriction thatn now.

on the contrary
>Hates the MotoAmi tied hair
>can't never play as a normal Ami because Nitro points

Attached: red and white.png (485x503, 210K)

I figured out what USF was in the original version of Cortex Castle was and that I could extend it by having a good chain of turbos up to it before running into autistic speedrunning videos so yes, user, not everyone browsing this site has the intelligence of a potato.

One would assume you'd still continue to pick them for variety, if variety is what you're after

Attached: 1562886081419.png (383x411, 266K)

I fixed it for you.

Attached: him.jpg (239x124, 11K)

>user, give up. You contradict yourself about 50000 times in this one post alone
No I fucking don't. Carry on though. I see you have the same tactic as the rest of just shouting 'contradiction' without showing said contradiction.

This would be fun. It should be totally random too, so you never know which version you're getting. I genuinely want this

Friendly reminder that a free, git gud-tier autism dark souls difficult meme bullshit of a kart game Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart has not only better gameplay, but better balanced items and IT'S FUCKING INSANE

Gameplay variety. Not character variety.

They play differently. I thought that was pretty clear.

The original point, is that why can't we play whoever we want, in this fantastic cast of characters, instead of being locked behind characters are objectively inferior, or forced to play objectively superior [who we hate aesthetically]

The answer, you already know, is there is no reason. It doesn't matter. It's irrelevant, and the only reason it is that way is because the original CTR was like that.

>he doesn't stop periodically throughout the race to let people who are way behind catch up

No one thinks you're cool because you can lap people and DNF them. Be a good sport and let other people have a chance at winning

Attached: 1562721022093.jpg (398x720, 71K)

>Eat shit.
>still no actual response
Still as expected.

I dont give a fuck who thinks im cool. Im only here to go as fast as possible.

Attached: 1562035789816.jpg (397x412, 45K)

If I'm good enough to beat you because I am mechanically better at the game and can keep USF up continually on a tricky map that only has one STP then I deserve the win.

>But I'm sick of looking at the same characters all the time. I fail to see how it adds personality that 75 percent of the characters just aren't used at all
This.

Actually beat him twice. The first time was just because I had better lines and USF/SF, then second time was on Electron Avenue; he was doing that shortcut off the boost ramps before the lightbridge and a missile I had launched 5 seconds earlier slapped him at the right second; he bounced and recovered, but recovered on the speed at a shitty angle so it propelled him off the course

I died laughing

Yes...? So if you want gameplay variety, you would surely still continue to pick Balanced or Handling for whatever character you're using

yes and? nobody said otherwise, but if the second place hit a mere invisible wall and got cucked out then what fun is that?

>Caring about total strangers
I don't care that they suck, if they want to win they should get better.
Or Beenox should get some proper matchmaking in the online that matches based on skill

goddamn

What the game says:
>Handling: 3/4/6
>Balanced: 5/5/5
>Acceleration: 4/7/3
>Speed: 7/3/2

Reality:
>Handling: 1/4.5/6
>Balanced: 2/3/4.5
>Acceleration: 4/6/3
>Speed: 6/1.5/1.5

Speed still kills it despite having the lowest stat total so it’s fine, but Balanced and Handling really need some buffs.

No, it's because of mechanical variety. If everyone plays the same then the mechanical variety vanishes all together. You don't understand that because you're so focused on aesthetics.
Locking classes forces mechanical variety, one that wouldn't exist if every single character has access to the best option. And at that point it will always be people choosing the absolute best option no matter how they balance it. And at that point they have to go back and redesign the races themselves to force mechanical variety.

>hit a mere invisible wall and got cucked out
Hate the game not the player.

I mean yeah the exact same thing has happened to me but I can't blame that on the other player if it's a bug, thats a BEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOXXXX moment more than anything

Why insult the people you're racing?
Slowing down for them is just you being an asshole

Meant 3/4/7 for handling in the first part.

then either fix that shit or give everyone a second chance to compensate, you're insane if you think the game is balanced if you can finish the game with everyone still on the first lap

>Are you fucking serius? Who cares if some classes are never picked if that means that all characters can be played equally? Still better than being foced to lose all the races because i whant to use the fucking main character of the game.
You're choosing not to because of meta memes. Let's get that out of the way. You can win with any character online. It's not some fucking impossible thing.

>I fail to see how it adds personality that 75 percent of the characters just aren't used at all
That's bullshit. People use them all the time. Especially since people have a reason to play a different class to use another character. It's actually a brilliant system as is and they just need a buff.

>So you using them because the game forces you to do so if you whant to use some characters?
I literally just said I would be using them because the CLASSES felt better. That's not a result of something the 'meta' is enforcing, it's an honest opinion. That's a very strange extrapolation you've made. Even if they didn't have superior speed, I still would try to, but there is less incentive if characters could literally be anything and play like anything.

it's possible that you're getting really unlucky with players having activated masks/shields

people who drop red beakers right in front of you deserve to have their hands cut off

don't worry, the game is balanced, you can easily catch up to them

With all these different turning mechanics, Speed doesn't really suffer from poorer handling either. It would be another thing if these u-turn techniques didn't exist

Attached: 1562889808101.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Yes I would. It would just be far less enforced by the game and be a lot more arbitrary of a handicap.

So worse than it is now.

>fucking game hasnt crossplay or shared saved data

Literally one fucking job

You're actually killing their wumpa time if you do this, they get the coins regardless of finishing and USF players speed things along for the slower players. Even if that wasn't the case, fuck em, every time i held back when i was in third or fourth i was never shown that same sympathy, don't show sympathy.

Attached: 1515076935297.png (250x304, 104K)

Anyone have any tips for the Mystery Caves Oxide Trial? Its one of the last ones i have to do and i can never catch up to him no matter how many boost pads/drifts i hit/do

Attached: 1543886301940.jpg (468x398, 13K)

Pratice user. Seriously, whining won't get you anywhere. This is my first time playing the game and I'm making noticeable improvements by just playing and trying things out. I still don't know how to properly boost and slide as good as most players, but I'm getting there. Tutorials won't get you anywhere if you don't practice your skills anyways.

>called balanced
>Almost as slow as the slowest class with worst acceleration and handling

WTF? why they did that?

Just end it for them instead of looking like a condescending asshole. they will still get their shekels for completing a race and it saves them that precious wumpa time

how did you keep your boosts while braking without jumping turns?

How do you know that? If that is the case, then why doesn't ever character already pick all Speed characters? How do you know, much like me, who hates basically -every- speed character, but is forced into it, wouldn't mix it up with Ripper Roo as Speed? Once again, the mechanical variety doesn't work in CTR because they don't have unique outcomes. Let's say speed had unique bombs, and handlging had unique items, whatever, then yes, this would work. The only thing that matters in this kart racers "mechanical" variety is how much the said person enjoys that version. If there preference is handlging, they go handle, if there preference is speed, they go speed. It wouldn't be any different from now, except this time, AESTHETICALLY, we would have more diverse rosters to look at. Something that we shouldn't take for granted, how many different skins there are etc. Once again, given the choice, not everybody would go speed anyway, and even if they did, it wouldn't matter, unless you having to beat them, or, unless you just don't want to get your ass kicked by a Speedy geary kek

There is no downfall to letting the players choose the engine, and the character they want. This isn't class based, this isn't unique, it's just aesthetics.

and if there gonna balance handling/balance, so be it, that we don't know, that's a mute point. as it is now, there is no reason we can't just be who we want.

>You're choosing not to because of meta memes. Let's get that out of the way. You can win with any character online. It's not some fucking impossible thing.

stop beng silly, user, please. You know what you're doing. Contradicting, again

>2nd point

Can't just claim somethings bullshit, people at the moment just do this
>third point

Why wouldn't you want to mix it around if given the choice? coco as a [balanced] handling character?

I finally unlocked Motorsport Tawna. Now, it's time for me to sleep, bros.

Attached: DeadlyLeafyBlackbear-small.gif (327x251, 724K)

>It would be another thing if these u-turn techniques didn't exist
I really wish they didnt exist, so the game will not end up with only speed stat mattering like it's now.

>everyone still on the first lap
Those players need to stop eating crayons and jacking off while playing then. The game does have problems with items being a tad bit overbearing in 3rd onwards (and even the original had issues with this as well). I would honestly stop playing if they did anything to the USF system currently in place (it's fun as fuck, rewards skill, and is tense when you verse someone else who is good at it). Just a rework of items, maybe some new additions that solely target first place (missile barrage from air maybe?), possibly reduce the downtime after being hit and increase i-frames afterwards so you don't get spammed to oblivion, and even maybe some rubberbanding for skilled players who can hold/chain multiple turbos get to go faster when further away from the first player.

Some maps are bigger offenders than others, I absolutely loathe Assembly Lane because of how large it is with only a single turbo pad area at the very end of the track. Failure to keep SF here while someone else does is a guaranteed loss. There needs to be some other method to get back into SF speed that isn't a 10 Wumpa Gas Canister. The original had Hang Time's over 153.

>gets cucked out from the 5%

Well, I'm personally more prone to just stick with the characters that feel the way I prefer, than to pick a skin which makes the gameplay less enjoyable. Ultimately the gameplay wins, so most of the time it just kills most of the roster in my case

sleep tight bandicutie.

>You're choosing not to because of meta memes. Let's get that out of the way. You can win with any character online. It's not some fucking impossible thing.
Why are you lying on Yea Forums, user?

>tfw only top 15%
Hope do I git gud? I'm in the military so I can't just take time off Willy nilly. Is everyone above me just a neet?

not when you're near the finish on lap 3

>asking for the game to teach you how to play its whinning.
user could you please stop going full retard? How the fuck are you supposed to practice something that you have no clue how it is done in the first place? There are people out there who have no clue and dont come over to Yea Forums to get explained on how to do it.

Attached: 56A02321-0344-4F8E-BA53-CAEF0AED7168.jpg (300x396, 70K)

what platform are you on? ps4 is braindead easy to be top 5%

>I literally just said I would be using them because the CLASSES felt better.
But you usaid that if you can chose every class for every character you will never use balance or handling ever again.
Whyyou keep contradicting yourself? It's either one or the other thing, you cant argue using both of those mutually exclusive arguments.

The fact that you're even saying you'd pick Ripper Roo as a speed already proves my point about it eroding mechanical variety. Nice try though trying to make "aesthetics" the main argument about game systems.

You're admitting you have no arguments whatsoever and then keep saying your hypothetical is true and everyone else is false.

>stop beng silly, user, please. You know what you're doing. Contradicting, again
>huurrrr contpadictieeenne agaaain

Kys you'reself my man. You don't know what contradiction means and you're attempting to use it to discredit arguments. You're ESL as fuck. Just admit it.

Attached: 1560424866628.jpg (460x460, 134K)

now this i agree, at least give us something to counter the first player, i still find assembly lane fun though

If you hold down while braking, the boost won't stop. If you're starting to brake, press down first, and if you're letting go of the brake, keep pressing down. The moment you stop pressing down when you're pressing brake, it will stop as usual

They kept it exactly the same as the original. Why Naughty Dog decided to include a stay screen and lie on it instead of not showing it at all I have no idea.

I keep boosting and nothing happens, except some fags behind me magically go past me and leave me in the dust before I get nuked by another speed waggoner.
Is it too much to ask he game to teach me and tell me HOw to fucking do that?

Switch. I only have about for three hours a day to play and I feel like Nintendo consoles attract more autists

Stop projecting, user. Never claim ESL randomly and then show it in your posts, kek. You know you're contradicting and don't like it being called out.

Lux the Jay Penta, Shamrock the Shower Oxide, you guys are alright.
Don't come to Roo's Tubes tomorrow.

alright thanks user, they should've taught us the mechanics geez

>But you usaid that if you can chose every class for every character you will never use balance or handling ever again.
Yes I did. Accel and Speed largely feel better.

Where's the contradiction there smartass

>Now not only contradicting, but also going full meme panic mode

Oh dear, user.

Attached: 1560852365560.png (750x750, 39K)

It's probably just bad-luck, especially since the playerbase is so small. You're probably right and mostly turbo-autists are on Switch.

You observe and try things out. I didn't know about the shortcuts in some of the tracks till I saw other racers take them. I watched how they were taking turns around corners, or setting up traps like green beakers on the green boosts. Then you start noticing that you can get boosts by sliding longer around corners, etc. Its just practicing and experimenting user.

>if I just bat things off randomly and make random claims which make no sense, that'll prove them wrong

user, if you can't think of a reason why we can't play our own characters, don't fight it and squirm like this. It's probably going to happen, too, which is only going to make this struggle worse. Just let it happen. You're also contradicting everything in this post, from your last one

I don't know how lucky you have to be to get the clock at that moment. I never get it ever when I play online

God I wish I was a neet

Once again, why would Ripper Roo as Speed effect the game? We're back to the original point. Who does this hurt?

I know, but at elast the stats on the original were almost hidde, you could see them only starting a new adventure, and even there you could see only the 8 main characters stats.
Here they are showing all the character stats in every menu and they keep lying to us in all of them. They could ahve fixed that but they decided not. Why?

Sorry fag, blue fire has to go, plus “usf” sounds retarded as fuck

There is no mechanical variety user. Please do not pretend that you can feel the difference between each look of a character, and if they play different, at the moment, it's just speed are the best with accel. Variety comes from aesthetics too. If they were fixed, there would be no reason not to let us be whoever.

Yeah I only learned that like yesterday in one of these threads. Hard to say if it's even an intended mechanic at all

Attached: 1562886022747.jpg (192x196, 36K)

>Still hasn't shown he knows what 'contradiction' means by providing examples of said claim
Prove you're not ESL. Fucking please.

I'm actually dying at this point. It's ridiculous that you'd hide behind this smug pseudointellectual persona this long and then making the accusation of ME that I'm the one shouting 'ur wrong' over and over.

Attached: 0033cr3h.gif (480x352, 1023K)

>Final lap
>Fighting for 1st, 2nd and 3rd
>Clock
>Warp
>Some lucky faggot throw me a FUCKING beaker
>5th

Fucking hating this game atm

Stop projecting.

>he still can't maintain USF

Attached: 1562793676463.jpg (458x398, 44K)

that's the problem with this game, it's like fucking TF2 with all its hidden mechanics

fuck you barkley

>There is no mechanical variety user.
So the answer then is to remove all of it? Fucking brilliant you should really become a developer user.

Attached: 1462485824472.jpg (470x348, 19K)

>gets beaten in an argument
>you're... ES..L...

Don't be naughty, user. Be a good boy.

Attached: 1544434069000.png (498x443, 79K)

Learn these things:
>perfect boosts from drifts
>map layouts
>Sacred Fire, or the act of drift boosting before a speed panel and then continuing to drift boost to maintain that boost panel's speed
>Ultra Sacred Fire, which is the same as the first but faster
>Air Braking/U-turn, which is the act of letting go of acceleration and holding down the break button in midair to get ridiculous turn angles, then pressing down on acceleration and letting go of break before you touch the floor

Do these things and just doing dailies and 30 minutes of wumpa time online will put in top 5% easily.

Attached: 1560830529516.png (399x387, 313K)

Why would allowing us to place engines on whatever character we want remove mechanical variety? If there is already "none" then surely, it would be the same, except we could just be whoever we wanted, adding variety and different characters, and using the cast?

Attached: 1561196866413.png (398x496, 302K)

The classes are unbalanced, but making everyone Speed isn't a fix, it's kicking the mess under the carpet.
Why not fix Handling and Balanced, rather than give people literally no reason to play them ever?

People are already removing it by restricting their picks. Anons keep saying this and it's just how it is currently

Attached: 1562885579325.jpg (1014x565, 61K)

>Gets beating in an argument
>With exactly zero counterarguments on your behalf other than 'ur contradicshuunnn'
Stop samefagging so hard ESL-kun, it's really not a good look for you!

Attached: 24.png (211x280, 107K)

or maybe fix speed so it's not a Speed/Handling class with its broken u-turn mechanics

Convenient how you're completely ignoring the point because you can't argue against it. Your question has been answered consistently, but you just push everything aside the moment you can't say anything in return.
Everyone gets hurt, because it's a lazy workaround instead of solid game balancing and would show exactly what kind of developers are running the game. Instead of trying to balance the issues they just slap a band-aid on it and call it fixed. You get your aesthetics, and the game itself becomes a homogeneous mess of everyone being exactly the same.

I'd rather buff the weak guys to match those on top than pull everyone down to the weakest link's level.

>played hard mode on launch day
>fuck this is too hard
>play on normal and beat the game
>beat the game on hard
>eh let’s try the time trials
>beat n tropy on every track
>ok but oxide is impossible
>beat oxide on every track
>get all the platinum relics
>play online
>haven’t come in any place but first since I began playing online
Im becoming powerful bros and I must be stopped

Attached: C9BBA211-BE17-4C76-8710-6211CC5E98F4.jpg (532x800, 80K)

Just got the game. What's this meter for?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (457x289, 29K)

We've been over this. I said I want that. Now, in this perfect world where this happens, why would picking the engine, and being able to play anybody hurt the game? I said I wanted them to fix H/B. When they've done that, who does it hurt to not make the character be who you want?

Once again, you're ignoring me, for some reason. We buff the characters, we amke them all "even" in their own regard. We balance the game, then, why can't we play who we want, with said 'engines' placed onto the character, instead of being forced to play Dingodile for speed? This is no way effects the game, and you know that. How could a Ripper Roo as a balanced and fixed... balance class, for example, break the game?

>he doesn't know
Clocks are irrelevant

>Why would allowing us to place engines on whatever character we want remove mechanical variety?
At least the way it is currently you are inclined to pick those classes because you like the character.

If they never have to be Balanced or Turning, why do the classes exist at all? That means now they are even less used than before.

how high you're jumping, I guess?

Airtime. After it passes the first notch you get a turbo when you land

Imagine making fun of somebody because they know more than one language. I'm not even sure who exactly you're referring to with that anymore either. I'm the guy you originally called ESL way back, and I haven't replied to you in ages. Everyone seems to be ESL

Attached: 1401608405706.jpg (466x517, 82K)

I think it’s for how many apples you get out of the striped boxes

Stop projecting, user, unironically.

No it isn't, you have a point of handling being unpopular and speed being the most popular but I still see balanced and accel characters plenty in my online games. Though I speak as a switch player so I can't comment on ps4.

he's playing the game with the crowds

Why would that be the case? They're not being used at the moment, because they're not viable, and speed is objectively better, but if they balance it, then people would pick them, and speed characters, for example, could pick ripper roo. [I keep using ripper roo as an example, just a random one]

Imagine defending someone who throws around terms they don't understand to win an argument and then cover up the rest with samefagging.

You’re a fag unironically

imagine actually believing this

Attached: 1560621512648.jpg (458x398, 154K)

Nice try but I didn't ignore it. I explained it across multiple posts but you continue to gloss over it, say it's wrong, never provide a single counter argument, then go "muh aesthetics."

Unironically there will always be one class better than the others. If balanced was buffed to the point it was consistently better than speed people would cry foul that their speed characters are irrelevant. Likewise if balanced isn't buffed enough people will still be outraged that it's not competitive enough.

>the game itself becomes a homogeneous mess of everyone being exactly the same
What difference does it make to you what stats other people are using. I certainly don't care. And I can only speak for myself but I just plain don't use Handling or Balanced types

Other people who never played crash racing before this game, have you been able to unlock Trophy yet?

If it doesn't matter then the current system doesn't need to be changed.

maybe a team race could help, like CNK where you have a partner, if your partner wins, you win, if you win, your partner wins as well

Not sure who you're referring to. If you mean the guy who said you contradicted yourself, he kinda had a point

Why would you hate on the aesthetics, and push away customization, just to be seen as "right" user. I've even said, from the very start, we should balance balanced/handle, and then, add a 'engine' system, and let us place it in the car so we can play whoever we want. Once again, you ignore this. You're arguing to argue because you know there is nothing wrong with it. Why wouldn't you want to be able to be anybody? The fact you just said "nice try" like I'm trying to trick you, is showing how you're taking this. There is no trick here, I'm discussing something and you're going -full- defensive. Once again, waiting on that answer. I dfon't think there is one and you're gonna keep talking. You cannot give me a solid reason why allowing the cast of characters, to NOT be locked behind the best play style [speed] effects the game.

>Why would that be the case?
Why? Didn't I just tell you why?

>They're not being used at the moment, because they're not viable, and speed is objectively better
Glad you at least understand the problem itself, but making anyone able to be any class, is hardly a remedy for it. Try making the classes good. Keep the characters different from each other in feel. Preserve the ACTUAL gameplay variety between the characters perhaps.

I want to play as her in Killing Floor

Nah.
I was doing adventure mode every night and going through CTR challenges and getting relics then the Grand Prix started.
I want to work on time trials, but I'm so focused on Nitro to do anything else outside challenges.

The current system makes it so that certain characters get used way less. Man, this whole thread has kinda just been people saying the same things over and over for like the last three hundred posts, on both sides

No he didn't. That's what's so hilarious.

All of the red skins for the Nitro Squad + Tawna are the best, so that picture is almost perfect, but you picked the wrong Ami, my man.

Attached: anime point.jpg (960x540, 52K)

No, you never. You went around it, because there is no reason to not be able to play, who we want. After fixing/balancing the game.

If anybody can be any class, AFTER it's fixed, what's the problem? we're all on equal platforms? "Preserve the actual gameplay variety between the characters perhaps"

You mean dingodile, ami, crunch, crunch, coco, coco, and coco? oh and look crash has showed u-- 7th place, I wonder why

No, what did I miss?

I didn't ignore it. You're conveniently side stepping the argument just to appear superior. Being passive aggressive just makes you a facetious cunt bruv.

You said you like using different handling types for gameplay variety, then you went on to say you wouldn't use them anymore, if you could use Speed with any character

>The current system makes it so that certain characters get used way less
Until Balanced and Turning get patched I will gladly take this over all the characters playing the same.

also forgot to add, that one lone warrior crash

*gets beaten once*
*swaps to a speed class dingodilo somebody*

Once again, for aesthetics and variety. There is no reason they can't place this in. ANybody saying differently is just fighting it because they want it to be "pure" like CTR.. I think? that's the only reason I can think of. Not one answer in this thread has given me an actual reason

Well, now you're not even answering me anymore. You're picking up all these things when we're just discussing, seems you don't like it when somebody tells you how it is.

remember user, you were the one who was calling me a retard from the start, I still haven't called you anything. Think you want to take your own advice.

This viewpoint is just baffling to me. If you like using Handling or Balanced, feel free to use them with the new system too. If you don't like using them, you're probably not using them much now either. But whatever, threads archiving soon anyway and nobody has changed their mind on anything either way

Attached: 1562202231088.jpg (480x409, 30K)

The game already teaches you how to drift, the game already teaches you how mini turbos work. The game teaches you that spamming mini turbos is the key to maintaining speed. The only thing the game doesn't tell you about is the idea of combining mini turbos with the speed boost from turbo pads maintain the speed boost. And no, it isn't obvious that that's a thing, but you're already expected to master drifting throughout the track and hitting as many turbo boosts as possible, and all you need after that is the knowledge that you can extend your turbo boosts indefinitely with mini turbos.

I know is a dumb question
But x2 Bonus is for the entire weekend?

You've gotten answers multiple times. You ignored them every single time, stated that they're false with nothing to support them being false, and then ultimately dragged everything back to "muh aesthetics" without ever talking about actual gameplay.
You've never discussed anything, you've only preached that your idea is the best idea and everyone else is just a salty loser that's scared to lose to Ripper Roo or Geary. So, yes, you are a retard hiding behind a passive aggressive veneer to promote moral superiority because you've never once been able present an argument with substance.

>If anybody can be any class, AFTER it's fixed, what's the problem?
The problem is that there is no mechanical difference between the characters, and now the gameplay is less varied than before for all the wrong reasons. Doesn't matter what buffs they receive at that point.

The goal is not for EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER to be viable. They need to just be good enough to be usable, which in my opinion they aren't far from it now.

You still have a game with 30 or so characters and a lot of them play differently, which is better than the alternative.

Yes.
I'd you're American, it'll go to Sunday evening when the Pit Stop resets.
If you're EU then Monday morning.

Yes. The normal 5x bonus still lasts for only 30 minutes though. So first you get a 10x bonus, and after that it's just double

nyes

>was about to DNF a bunch of people on Electron Ave
>game crashes
I WANT MY 800 COINS BEENOX!

Attached: DAHLING!!!.jpg (350x350, 29K)

Difference here is that u-turns is something you have to practice. Speed or rather "Advanced" doesn't have amazing handling by default, it has to be practiced. For that reason, I don't mind it because it's just more of skilled play being rewarded, which is what Advanced should be about. Trading off any possible crutches to save yourself if you mess up for pure speed but only if you master it.

What in the unholy fuck are you faggots arguing about? Either take this shit to the fucking track, or piss off to your gay-ass Discord with this kind of garbage. Just fucking race and git gud or be gud.

Attached: 71219.jpg (825x809, 100K)

The original, original argument, let's go all the way back

Was about aesthetics. I have never once stated you were a salty loser, and I was literally, only joking about the geary/ripper roo, holy fuck it's banter. I'm just trying to work out, why on earth you wouldn't want to play this entire cast of characters, at YOUR personal preference. Everything you're saying, about the whole.. passive aggressive veneer, I think you're projecting a little user. I just wanna play Ripper Roo as a speed class kek, and I don't think you can think of a comeback why this is bad. I think it's because you think I don't want the game to be balanced, or something? and that I would rather handlging/balance over "aesthetics" even though I've stated multiple times I want them fixed, and then this "engine" system put in place

That's fine, but then surely at least, if we put in the characters which change NO stats, and simply let us BE AESTHETICALLY who we want, we can git gud/lose with who we want? Why would that, hurt the game?

get fucked cancer

Attached: smug cat.jpg (401x401, 28K)

not my fault they can't USF

>Why would that, hurt the game?
Because there is a CLEAR reason not everyone in the game is speed. Speed is the best class and takes the most skill to use, so it should be. Not everyone should be speed. That's just how the classes retain value, and the characters maintain gameplay variety.

God you've been told this millions of times.

ain't beenox fault either tropy decided to pick you as his victim

>it's banter when I say it
>but you're just mad when you say it
Nice try.
It's been explained multiple times and you've refused to acknowledge any of it, have provided no counter arguments, have declared everything false, branded your hypothetical scenarios as more factual, and done nothing but claim everyone that isn't in agreement with you is wrong and bad at the game.

>You can win with any character online. It's not some fucking impossible thing.
I know a lot of people will give you shit for this. But I agree, it's so hard for some people to embrace the concept that maybe you could have fun learning and playing as other classes, even if you're not the fastest racer and even if you don't always win. But no, all they want is to play as the "winning class". CTR was never about that to me, it was about playing adventure mode as different racers and realizing that different driving styles gives you different experiences. Take that away and all you have is Funky Kong on the Bowser bike with different skins.

Before everybody shits on me too, I want to say that even with my opinion, I realize that it doesn't really affect me if they make the stats something you can choose on the character screen and if it makes everyone else happy, then it's probably the right thing to do.