Are the Chaos Emeralds the most iconic macguffins in video game history?

Are the Chaos Emeralds the most iconic macguffins in video game history?

Attached: 4B8988DB-74A6-4F71-A7BE-56E7A3245946.jpg (480x800, 24K)

Yeah probably

literally princess peach

/thread

No

Attached: 300px-ALBW_Triforce_Artwork.png (300x260, 74K)

Nice was just about to post this

*blocks your path*

Attached: StarSpirits.jpg (662x560, 219K)

Technically the FF Crystals predate them in that aspect, but the way the FF crystals changed over time they've technically lost iconography in a round about way.

I'd say the power pellet or mario's star is.

Woah, but those are Crash Bandicoot gems fucktard

uh something from one of the mario rpgs?

Nah.
Mario's Stars or even Sonic's rings.

Shut the fuck up Onsokumaru.

No offense but nobody really cares about Super Mario RPG I know it's a good game. But my coworker/friend said to me with a straight face that he would never play a 2D game. This is what normies are son.

Attached: 1562841029178.png (692x687, 238K)

There's different levels of normie.
My gf is a normie and I got her to play some lewd rhythm games and even do some Kamen Rider henshin poses.

What's with the anons here confusing collectibles for macguffins? Wumpa fruits and rings and the like aren't macguffins as they don't matter to the plot, it'd more like the chaos emeralds and the triforce isn't it.

The rings are more collectibles than McGuffins, they don't drive/determine the plot much.

As for Stars in Mario it's tricky, the series has used Stars as a theme and McGuffins often, but I'm not sure if it's often enough.

The Triforce is a good one, but I feel like the Master Sword or some variation therein is more "integral" gamewise.

The correct answer.

For the love of God, shut the fuck up Onsokumaru

Yep.

It's been 10+ years.
It's not gonna happen.

OP here, I’ll be honest and say I forgot about the Triforce. That’s another good contender

lol women are property

Attached: 1515205837653.jpg (595x556, 43K)

Kingdom Hearts.

Love these guys

IF SMBZ had actually finished these guys would be indeed more popular kinda like how Mecha went from that cool looking robot from sonic 3 to this asshole who appears in every fan sprite shit

>SMBZ will never be finished because Alvin has devolved into why faggot that bitches about Nintendo and slurps their dick in the same breath

Attached: 1494124354081s.jpg (111x124, 3K)

the fucked up thing is that he went and rebooted it and then abandoned it a second time because of mental health issues and his computer fucking up
It's been 3 fucking years since that episode dropped

Attached: KEKE laws of land.jpg (890x768, 167K)

didn't he leave SMBZ to draw furfag shit for patreon bucks or some shit like that?
iirc part of why he came back and made a reboot was because monty died. he realized he was wasting his talent, but then he got bored of it again

I just wish that he'd made a team to continue the project and helped them with choreography and general tips. it was an autistic series but it had just the right amount of autism

Attached: tom look at this shit.jpg (600x652, 36K)