He plays FF14

>He plays FF14
>He plays WoW
Explain yourselves!

Attached: 2019-07-12_110471068.jpg (4096x2303, 2.5M)

I don't.

>he plays a korean p2w grindfest in 2019

>90% of the game is the character creator

why though

Imagine having limited options to make your character. How could you cope FF14/WOWfags?

Attached: 2019-01-02_188476339.jpg (4096x2304, 678K)

Will this game satisfy my AGP?

By having an actual game past the character creation and not a korean p2w grindfest.

I mean... it's nice. Maybe even necessary. But for a MMORPG, there's should probably be more to it than that.

Super detailed autist character creations are for the imaginatively challenged.

>actual game
lol OK champ. go back to your kids MMO.

The weapon upgrade system is just too fucking stupid

I stopped playing when I was literally forced to wait for the auction house to have things I needed, it's idiotic

why not just play and get the stuff you need? oh right FF14 player..

Having a $6000 paywall doesnt make your game a cool adults club. It makes you a retard.

Not him but no, dude' You don't get to say that. It doesn't even make sense.

>ha look at this faggot, looking for there to be a game in his massively multiplayer online role-playing game! Ha! Go back to WoW kid. We don't do SHIT in BDO!

Playing XIV makes me miss archeage but absolutely FFFFFFF FFFUCCCKKKKKKK FUCK that gook enchantment shit. An endgame where you spam buy on a marketplace 99% of the day, every day, for weeks on end just for a 6% chance to not get reverted to where you were months ago is not anything close to "fun".

Attached: 1560108175708.png (331x418, 226K)

>archeage
Meant BDO. But fuck archeage as well.

Sell me BDO tell me why should i play this instead of FF14

Because going and getting everything isn't feasible, it's part of their market economy to have weapon upgrading basically be a communal effort through random drops unless something has changed

Because it has great combat And world PvP

You should play anything other than FF14. Just saying. It's the bottom of the barrel.

You can tell he got so anally devastated that was the best he could come up with in short time.

But sure user, I will. Enjoy spending 2 years grinding to reach a non existent endgame while breastfeeding your gookmasters with your wallet.

Attached: 1541769572643.jpg (438x447, 95K)

>he plays videogames
fgt

Play FF14, it is undoubtedly the best MMO out today

>Koreanshit
You explain yourself!

To be honest, those two games are better than
Black Desert

enjoy your single player RPG MMO

Attached: 1541364967676.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

I've played mobile "games" with more mechanical depth, better ui, nicer player interaction and less pay2win than fucking BDO
XIV and WoW have their own problems but god damn. Even Bless This Mess wasn't as outwardly offensive to play as BDO.

For about 5 months it's very fun, especially if you get into a nice guild of non-tryhards. The world feels really alive, there's lot's to do and explore. The combat is top tier for MMOs, as well as the character creation obviously. Once you hit the soft cap see
Oh and you're permanently in rags unless you buy a $30 p2w constume.

trying WAY to hard there champ

>he plays dress up all day and calls it a game
Probably has figurines he likes to dress up to. Holy shit you are pathetic

Attached: SEETHING.png (515x494, 462K)

Nah

by playing honey select for the exact same thing plus actual smut and then playing an actual fucking game that isn't a P2W grindfest

Attached: nigga can you not.png (938x935, 955K)

Name one that is better

Protip: It isn't BDO

This is why i dropped vindictus. When will they learn? When will the irish shit on korea for using their mythos for fap bait? When will the world collectively say fuck it and focus on things that are important, like creating an energy source that wont also kill us, or terraforming everything we can so we don’t need to worry about super energy sources because every planet will be a garden

Any other

Why are other MMOs even operating now that Shadowbringers is out?

k

Aside from the mandatory, boring as fuck 5,000,000,000 quest long MSQ that 7 people have been hospitalized over.

MMOs suck these days, what do you want me to say

I ask myself same thing every day man.

Attached: 1554698777751.jpg (1024x776, 62K)

Attached: 2019-01-01_81356904.jpg (4096x2304, 1004K)

Attached: 1504041413672.jpg (620x465, 73K)

Attached: png;base64c68b75fd581be418.png (1600x1000, 1.82M)

RIP engineer was fun

Not sure whether this is chink trash or gook trash.
Just in case, tiananmen square.

Attached: 2019-01-01_73917389.jpg (4096x2304, 2.41M)

>Playing a MMO in 2019, like 2 decades late amigo

I hate the inconsistent lighting in this game so god damn much. Pic related when making a character.

Attached: Japanese Adult Videos.gif (500x292, 481K)

Black desert installed some type of rootkit onto my friends PC and he lost his Origin account because of it so fuck off promoting your shitty incel barbie game

>FF14fags desperation

I'll play BDO when it's free. Imagine an online game not being free in current year.

ff14 and wow aint free either and require a sub

I don't play either of those, infact fuck mmos altogether anymore. I tried Black Desert but got a migraine because of the horrific UI and the fact that there were too many distractions from the main quests and shit. I hate hate HATE korean mmos for this reason. Last good korean mmo was maplestory before they ruined it. The UI cluttering bullshit needs to fucking stop.

and that's why MMOs are dying

>maplestory
your opinion is invalid

you're probably too young to have experienced MS when it was good

Breaking out the reddit meme when someone didn't agree with you

Shiggy diggy

BDO is an Ok mmorpg. Once you hit the soft cap, the game becomes trash. Imaging having to spend a month grinding, just for a 1-5% chance of upgrading ONE piece of equipment.

I purposely attempted enhancing all my tet items @ 100 stacks before I quit. Not a single one succeeded.

Oh, and dont forget about the horrible pvp. You will not win any fights unless you have been playing for years. You will get stunned or knocked down, and die shortly afterwards. Pvp is trash tier in this game.

in vanilla wow you could spend years trying to gear

>PEN Desert Online

Attached: xoZkaGY.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

>Imagine having limited options to make your character
>Gender locked classes

Attached: ebg.jpg (357x357, 28K)

What are you talking about retard

can someone explain to me how BDO work on xbox? like 70% of the game requries you to AFK, which works on pc because you can minimize it and do something else, but how does that work on a console? are you just supposed to let your xbox burn after 400 hours just to level your horse or some other shit?

Thank god I never touched that game.
I prefer grinding for gear with uniqie stats, trying to find that golden gem, rather than having a crazy upgrade system that will take years to max out.

To be fair, some classes are just the opposite gender of a different class.
Striker = Mystic
Wizard = Witch
Archer = Ranger
Ninja = Kunoichi
Warrior = Valkyrie
Musa = Maehwa

So... youre wrong buddy

Still, bdo sucks.

Post 5 different good faces of the same class and gender from BDO without it being sameface
Oh wait you cant

>he plays mmos post cataclysm
factual retard.

BDO is as much of an MMO as DMC

So tell me something. I got to like level 52-54ish after following the story and shit, now I'm just killing stuff for minor exp. What do I do here? Also where's this forced pvp thing that they made me agree to.
Nice game

>Bottom of the barrel.
Cope harder pleasw

Attached: 949194929592.jpg (1079x1015, 242K)

Now post the in-game model

i've never really cared a ton about how my character looks. i don't even transmog or glamour, so i'm not really going to spend my limited time in a game where the biggest selling point is that you can make a hot character