Since Nintendo is making a Breath of the Wild sequel, do you think they could put out an Odyssey sequel too?

Since Nintendo is making a Breath of the Wild sequel, do you think they could put out an Odyssey sequel too?

Attached: mario.png (460x460, 138K)

An odyssey sequel wouldn't be nearly as good as galaxy 3.
Although, that'll absolutely never happen unfortunately. It's too bad, mario galaxy is my favorite mario series.

I'm sad that I missed the whole Wii/Wii U eras and never got to play Galaxy. I went straight from Sunshine to Odyssey and I loved it.

Probably. I still find it weird that they just deleted Isle Delfino out of the world map.

You have no idea what you're missing.
Please download dolphin emulator and play it. If you have a pro controller you can use that to play.
Even just for the music alone it's worth trying.

>Mario Odyssey sequel.
>All the playable areas are based on places from other games.
>Isle Delfino, Sarasaland, Beanbean Kingdom, ect.
Not gonna happen, but hey, a man can dream.

Idk, man. I just want more 3D Mario is all. I'd settle for a 3D World port at this point.

I'd prefer Odyssey 2.

Galaxy fags are the worst

Wow the camera turns upside down and gives me a fucking seizure, nice linear ass game fuck face

In our universe no, BOTW won GOTY.

In another universe where SMO was GOTY, fuck yeah it was probably teased at the end of E3 instead of BOTW 2.

What was your least favorite kingdom? Mine was Snow Kingdom. It felt very lazily designed. I love pretty much all the rest, but want to give a special shoutout to Lost Kingdom, as I think it's underrated.

Attached: EFFCACA0-73A7-4A99-9C31-2E5F9FF4C5A8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.3M)

Sounds more like you have a pre-existing medical condition, user.

>implying

Galaxy 1 was a contender for GOTY just like Odyssey

Galaxy 2 was made because they had a lot more ideas and decided to make a sequel.
Odyssey 2 is going to be made if Koizumi and the team still have leftover ideas that are enough to make a sequel

If not they are definitely working on the next new idea for a 3D Mario

Wasn’t a fan of the smaller kingdoms honestly. I’m Odyssey they need to cut down on that shit and just give us all big kingdoms, even if there’s a couple less worlds. The only one that felt truly great was Lost Kingdom, while the others felt like lost potential that never get their ideas explored fully. The bigger kingdoms are pretty much all great, I even really enjoyed Luncheon which seems to be a common least favorite kingdom.

I found Luncheon Kingdom kind of tedious with all the "lava". I also thought Snow Kingdom was kind of boring.

>wouldn't be nearly as good as galaxy 3.

You're right, it would be galaxies greater

Attached: 11151564484.png (152x147, 56K)

If BotW did well enough for a rehashquel, then SMO2 is absolutely inevitable. Here's what I'd want to see:
>Isle Delfino, we got blatantly robbed in SMO1
>less quantity of Moons, make them feel more special to find (SMO1 would've been fine with 400 max)
>red coin-like challenges for levels; I know Moon Pieces and music notes kinda function similarly, but I'm thinking larger scale, combining aspects of how 64 and SMS's bonus levels did it (place them all over the level, but have a timer to find them all, and disable warping during the challenge to reduce cheesability)
>a Yoshi's Island/Story themed world (I'd also like Kongo Jungle and Wario Land/Diamond City, but fat chance of either ever being possible)
>a hub world, or at least a greater deal of depth in the Odyssey/whatever might replace it
>stop wasting button real estate and allow all actions to be usable with just buttons (no more hiding exclusive or better actions behind waggleshit motions)
>maybe an ancient Greco Roman styled world (and costume!) just to further play on the "Odyssey" name
>some more enemy types, I'd love to see more of the 64 and SMS enemies come back

>non-linear game wouldn't be as good as linear as fuck game
nah

3D World was the best Mario in the last 10 years

Two 3D Zelda games
Two 3D Mario games
2D Mario
2D Zelda

The Switch looks like it'll have some of the most Zelda and Mario power yet.

I didn't mean to imply it was bad or inferior in any way. I'm more of a 3D Mario fan, BUT 3D world didn't seem as "open" to me as previous 3D Mario games.

3D world sucked dick

The very first Kingdom (Hat Kingdom?). It's not terrible but it is just the turorial level with some extra stuff later on. It reminds me a lot of Mumbo's Mountain from Banjo. Not a bad level but it's not going to be anyone's favourite ever.