GAMING MICE

This mouse made my computer start rebooting randomly after a year. Apparently razer dropped the support on the software. What are some good mice to replace it? Preferably way under $100. Have a regular one right now but I miss the 4 extra buttons. Don't care for dpi adjustment on the fly and I hate leds/colors

Attached: 5588909_sd.jpg (519x1176, 89K)

lol ur retarded. thats the best mouse on the market

my chroma still works fine and my pc hasn't been rebooting

That's a deathadder elite

uninstall the razer shit and just use the windows HID driver. you may lose some proprietary features but basic things like buttons should all work

zowie ec2

same software

afaik

>installing mouse or keyboard software

Literally fucking why. If you need this for some LED shit kys

Just use a basic mouse.

Attached: mouton-bp-b100-gallery-image.png (393x393, 50K)

Proper dpi settings. My mouse has somehow invented a 4th setting below its minimum without the flashy drivers installed.

I paid about $60 for one of these, and I've been quite happy with it. It's the first non logitech mouse I've bought in ages.

Attached: corsair sabre.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Logitech G903 OP.
Same shape as the deathadder, install the software to change the DPI, uninstall software and just use it.

>Razer beign anywhere close to best
Nigga what. Thier earliest hardware was good no doubt about that but now it's fucking shit. Every I had after 2013 Death adder broke within 2 years. Thankfully I saved recipt so I got my money back. Nowdays razer is about brand and fancy light. Do yourself a favor and dont buy this overpriced shit

g502, it's pretty good

Are there any other mouses with similar shape and weight of the Deathadder? Razer's products never fucking last and I want to stop buying from them. But I can't find a mouse that is similar in shape and weight to the Deathadder.

Attached: 51rA7SnsQSL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 63K)

How long have you had it? Get ready for:
>side buttons stop working after even a decent amount of use
>mouse wheel just fucking pops off and breaks

weird. bought my deathadder in 2008 and just barely broke this year. got the new one with the rubber grips and its comfy af

why do autists hate LED's so much? looks cool glowing in my room at night :)

I had one of those. Had. The fucking mouse wheel stopped working eventually so I just got a new mouse from a different brand.

>Why didn't you send it to Razer you git.
May as well cut the middleman and just get a mouse that can actually last

I've had my Razer Orochi since 2013, no problems ever since.