>start the computer
>brew coffee
>start up video game
>play until bedtime
>only stop for 1 hour walk, dinner and bathroom
been doing this for 7 years now

Attached: 346.jpg (474x266, 31K)

>coffee
whats up with people pretending to like bitter shit beverages?
coffee, alcohol

Same but without the coffee, video game and dinner

based

>whats up with people pretending to like bitter shit beverages?
I dunno, coffee is a bit of a meme yeah but-
>alcohol
Actually kill yourself you cunt.

kys

sounds like you can't enjoy much in life without bitching about it

Attached: 1562011267051.png (714x718, 494K)

Stephen?

>t. sugar hooked american
you dont need 1kg of sugar just to make it edible you dumb american

how do you make money?

Same for the most part, but I found inner peace.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

1 H O U R
W
A
L
K

I agree, people who unironically like bitter stuff are genuine mongoloids. Hope they kill themselves.

>tfw i use an exercise bike at home instead of the walk because i live in nignogville
Accurate, nonetheless

I wish I drank coffee. I have these hydrangeas in my yard and coffee grounds are good for them, make them bloom better

Parents and small jobs.

lmao rent free.

God I wish that was me

Attached: 1561344065730.jpg (850x1063, 174K)

‘Enjoy’ it while it lasts. Most NEETs die young, mostly via suicide.

>1 hour walk
that's more exercise than 99% of americans get

Read it as "1 hour wank," at least you haven't stooped that low. There's always a way to climb out of habit.

>turning off your computer
>walking
>bathroom
you disgust me.

When I was around 20, I spent 2 weeks sleeping intil 7pm, waking up, still laying in bed, start up my 360 and play util 3 am and then watch tv until maybe 5 am and go to sleep. I would eat a ham sandwich and a few packets of crisps all that time. When I would get out of bed my legs were almost like jelly.

Get a job
Start lifting
Calculate your TDEE online
Download Myfitnesspal and pay attention to what you eat, +/- 500 calories of your TDEE based on if you're under or overweight currently

Come back in a year and tell me you're still fucked up

>wake up
>get on computer
>relax a bit
>make breakfast and do exercise
>get shopping/house cleaning done a bit
>play video game
>do some jobsearching
>play more video game and watch anime
About to play Skyrim VR and then watch some Love Live

Not too bad honestly, the only thing I wish is that I was in more multiplayer game communities so I was less alone.

Attached: 1448972788919.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Why would you wish for that? It's a meaningless existence. I'm almost in the same boat as OP.

Your parents did feed you with too much sugar.

What games do you play?

>literally living a perfect life
>muh depression
Get a job and realize that your current life is the best life any human being can ever hope to live. If you can't enjoy it look for problems inside your brain

Whats it like living amongst them

I eat once a day, live in one of my uncles room for free and I got savings + inheritance money. Per month I usually spend about $350

you put sweetener in the coffee retard

>meaningless
Waging is meaningless, you're giving your life to some corporate cunt who then resells it. OP life has as much or as little meaning as OP wants.

my finnish friend is like this but with like 9 more coffee breaks during the day
he recently got news his welfare is gonna continue, he was afraid it was going to stop and had like 9 bucks left

keep on rocking on neetanon

I like coffee, but I don't ever drink it because the trouble of making it isn't worth the coffee itself. Hard to convince myself to bother with it when I could just turn on the tap and get some water or open a bottle of some other drink.

>t. Normie
What shit advice, "start lifting bro".

Just buy instant coffee then you retard

>its fun with mods

He drinks alcohol, he already is

This

Attached: lwfax1sJJx1ckyvRl1yqKO5H00fL-QMk0-ECtM8mk5w.png (663x715, 192K)

t. tastelet

it's not perfect, but it's not that bad
the perfect life requires having a large amount of money, as it allows you to have security and allows you to do anything you want
the average neet life is tormented by the chance for it to end, plus the refusal to spend money on things that would make you happier, since you likely don't have much to spare

neets usually won't go travel around for example

>tfw happy neet for 3 years

Attached: metallics-oriental-furniture-sculptures-sta-bud20-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

>wake up
>brew coffee
>go to work at 9
>come home at 5
>eat dinner
>lift weights / do cardio
>play vidya for a grand total of 3 hours

i miss my 10+ hour binges bros, growing up sucks

Enjoy your calcified pineal gland and cancer

Based

>wake up
>coffee and light breakfast
>go to gym
>shower and heavy breakfast
>go to work
>pretend to work
>order lunch
>make this post
>pretend to work some more
>order second lunch, literally out of boredom
>pretend to work until my designated waggie time is out
>go home
>make dinner
>play video games
>masturbate
>go to sleep
>repeat

Haha :D
And the video games is my favorite part, I look forward to it the whole day, I can't wait to go home and play that vidjyaaaaaa daymn mmmmmm getting a semi thinking about it mang

>neets usually won't go travel around for example
travelling is a fucking meme
watch nature documentaries or read about other country culture
boom, you travelled

I have some standards, if I'm to choose between shit coffee and no coffee I'll take no coffee.

I have autism where I need to drink and cup of tea or rarely sometimes a beer while I draw or animate. It's just nice.

Good user.

Take the BuddhaNeet pill.

Attached: 1D46D078-4874-49E1-B098-25DE5451B123.jpg (420x600, 42K)

wagie wagie aren't you afraid of getting fired for not doing a good enough job

I used to think that, but then I traveled. You don't get a sense of scale just looking at pictures. I was often surprised at how big and grand, or how dull and plain, things that I had perceived much differently actually are.
Also tourists ruin tourism, the fucking maggots. Yes, I know its hypocritical, its still true.

>it is 12 AM
>go to bed
>still awake in bed hour later
How do I escape this living hell?
I swear these days when I can't get good sleep, I just get self-destructive thoughts constantly

Attached: 1341151356537.jpg (159x195, 10K)

with these dumbass blog posts

Attached: No Stubs.jpg (79x77, 2K)

Not too bad most of the time. Keep your shit locked and secure because you will be robbed in one way or another at some point. And be prepared for all hell to break loose if the tiniest thing doesn't go their way, they have unbelievably short fuses.

that manga is p gud

it really isn't the same
that's like saying watching twitch streams is the same as playing videogames
it's a boiled down version that's cheaper, which is essentially a lot of parts of the neet life

blaze it.

t. manchild

Is this what wagies tell themselves to cope? Don't reply to me, you don't want to waste time when you could be preparing that report that Mr. Goldstein wants on his desk tomorrow :^)

How do I need be like you?
If I am like you, how do I get out of your situation?
That second question is for your benefit.

Semi agree. The bullshit 'travelling to become a better person' type is retarded. But I do believe travelling is good. Meeting new people and experiencing their culture first hand. I recently began learning Italian and plan on visiting next year. Some countries aren't worth travelling to

Meditation

I have accepted I shall not escape samsara in this life and I’m ok with it

Attached: E1404875-6CAD-4016-AA2E-B80AFBFEDF70.jpg (199x254, 12K)

I drink it for the caffeine not for the taste. Medium/Blonde roast coffee doesn't taste that bad though and is more caffeinated than shitty dark roasts.

use flux or windows night light.
blue light from monitors fucks with your brain

tastelet

melatonin
start with 5mg if that doesn't help try 10mg
enjoy your sleep

You can’t be this dumb, right? Do you honestly think that reading about something is the same as experiencing it?

Try and exercise a little bit.
I just watch stupid videos on my phone with the brightness turned down till I fall asleep to avoid laying there thinking of depressing shit.

>Some countries aren't worth travelling to
And Italy is? Full on globalization, all you will experience is manufactured tourist traps. Even italians eat the american version if italian foods these days.

Won't let you fuck petite brown women.

If you think coffee is too much work to make I can only imagine what the meals you make for yourself look like

>just graduated
>have no desire to do anything anymore
>pretty much no friends to chill with
Shit

Ice coffee is pretty great, same with ice tea.

Hot beverages turn into lukewarm piss water too fast for me to enjoy. There's no balance, it's either too warm to enjoy or foul faggotry temperature.

About what I figured. At least you get to have a few rifles with you at yome

Then do something different you fucking dumb fucking retard. I don't get you idiot, you're clearly not enjoying what you're doing anymore yet you'd rather complain than just simply do something else.

Fucking moron.

>the perfect life requires having a large amount of money, as it allows you to have security and allows you to do anything you want
No, that's wrong. Mo money is unironically mo problems. If you have enough money not to worry about your daily needs, that's all the money you need. More money will bring more worries.

>just do it

Attached: 1561653085091.jpg (768x768, 62K)

They're bad. I'm not good at cooking, but even if I were I don't think I'd be willing to go to the bother of making a decent meal. It just feels like so much hassle for something that's going to be over with so quickly anyway.

I've been a NEET for the last 7 years since I was 17. I'm not even certain if I can actually integrate with society at this point, I mean I already was awkward and weird before I became a NEET so I don't think I could just work with random normalfags I would have absolutely 0 things in common with.

Attached: 1548811847631.jpg (480x480, 38K)

In OPs case doing something else requires zero effort though. Not like he can't start to, say, learn how to paint tomorrow. Or get into sports

I’m a medfag with my own clinic, user. I work in the ICU. And I was a NEET for five years too. You wouldn’t believe how many people like these I see everyday, most don’t reach 30 years old.

It is the same. What is the difference between seeing a picture of a waterfall and seeing a waterfall in real life? Unless you are some sort of low-brain trogdolyte it may be hard for your to visualize and be able to imagine the waterfall through mere imagination and thoughtpower. When you master the power of your mind the real world becomes dull and boring.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1501055097599.jpg (184x184, 5K)

I'm not going to any of the big cities. I'm going to Lake Garda and making it my mission to only eat in locally owned family restaurants. I get what your saying, here its the same, main cities are just copy pasted from other cities. Full of niggers and pakis. No actual natives working in the service industry, but go off the beaten track you can find many quaint restaurants and pubs and b&bs to visit.

Let me come fuck you in to ass. :3

Buy a VR headset, Valve index is supposed to be next gen. Lose yourself in a new reality and then melt into your couch.

Attached: Bigscreen_Screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

If its really bitter either the coffee you got is garbage or the coffee maker you use never gets cleaned/descailed (mineral build up in coffee makers makes it WAY more bitter).
Good, properly made coffee should be slightly bitter with aromatic tastes.

When you get used to cooking you do most of it on auto pilot. It just becomes a little exercise, a little distraction from your routine. You can easily cook decent meals spending less than 15 minutes a day.

He's right though.

If you desperately want to do something but don't know what, then don't pick for yourself. Make a list of a bunch of different things that will at the very least make your day mildly different, and then have RNG pick which one you do.

Just fucking do something.

>More money will bring more worries.
it literally won't

lets say your welfare stops next month, what do you do? your life is literally fucking over & you'd most likely kill yourself that moment

If you want to be a NEET you have two options. You either have rich parents or get diagnosed as a retard or human waste so the government gives you a bit of money every month.

>wake up
>make tea
>go to work again
>be too tired to do anything after
>fall asleep

Attached: 1391554877887.jpg (668x712, 116K)

Explain further

Be nice. Some people were spoiled as kids and can now only appreciate the American duet (sweet and salty). Don't blame them for their shitty upbringing
>t. texan who drinks french roast, black

the smell
the sound
the feeling of the rumble and the water droplets on your skin

sight is only one sense

That's why I said
>If you have enough money not to worry about your daily needs
If you can't survive, you don't have enough money. However if you can survive you really don't need more money than that.

you sit in a chair doing nothing?

>Imagine the smell

Attached: 1538281892360.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

i'm 39, been a neet since 20, i survived.
Though i would lie if i said there weren't rough times.
But now i'm mostly serene.

I see. What advice do you give people like that? Or do you just not? Why were you a NEET and how/why did you escape the fate you describe?

if you're some leet brain hacker that can feel like you're physically there with all your senses being connected to it, good for you
the majority of people can't do that

>wake up at decent time each day
>take medicines
>hope it's a good day and that meds work
>start pc and boot up a game i feel like playing
>take breaks for family, shopping, bathroom and stuff.
>days seem to go by steadily
>been going so for few years now.
>Work only twice a week through a program for people with mental issues.

Life is hard. People expect me me to become "normal" after popping few pills. Games, medicine, family's support and therapy are only things keeping me together.

You can't. I'm early 30's but mentally and socially I'm maybe like 19 and retarded, because I spent almost 10 straight years as a friendless NEET that didn't go outside or make nice with anyone except the cashiers at the liquor stores I frequented.

recently got a job at a retail store, that didn't last long, and it's almost impossible to act like a normalfag and talk to them, let alone customers. social anxiety eats you alive.

This is what worries me about normie life. Living for saturday and sunday

This is why i dont want to get a job until im skinner. Being fat is hard.

because they lose the ability to be neet

you must love huffing dust off

>read about Diogenes
>realize the simple pleasures of life is the ones we take for granted
>money, fame, power and all of that matters not
>in the end people die chasing anxiously these material things
Just doing what I want and begging my government for money is the best one can do. You wagies are effectively my slaves. While you chase irrelevant things I sit still, taking your money, enjoy my life and being way more intelligent than you. After a nice dinner I am gonna sit at my balcony and enjoy the sun for a while. Thinking about how you losers have to sit inside working not just for me but for your boss, spouse and government.

Get fucked.

>wake up
>computer is on 24/7
>sit down and stare at Yea Forums and Youtube for 14 hours
>in the mean time eat some food
>go to sleep
>repeat the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day

Attached: 1520645575001.png (536x443, 149K)

You sound legit autistic

Say you have money, what do you do with it? Invest? Go to biz and see how that goes. Put it in a bank? Watching your cash evaporate due to inflation isn't very fun. Buy property? That's just one huge problem, now you have bills out your ass that you have to pay. Not to mention the fact that you will always have greed. You want more money now, but that desire will never go away, you will always want more money. You just have to fight that desire in your brain rather than shoving money into it. So like I said if you have enough to survive, that's enough to be happy. I'd also want maybe 1000 bucks on top a year to either travel or upgrade my PC or buy a console. That's it. If you can't be happy with that, the problem is in you.

None of you guys have jobs or what?

zoom zoom

I don't. Time is more important to me than money.

Attached: quote-they-deem-me-mad-because-i-will-not-sell-my-days-for-gold-and-i-deem-them-mad-because-khalil-g (850x400, 60K)

You forgot
>Killing yourself

It's all your fault, Wojakshitter.

People who can use their brain to its full potential are more human. You are much like an ape.

Attached: based.png (800x800, 806K)

All of the spics took the jobs