Comfy Switch Thread

Are you enjoying your Switch Yea Forums?

What games are you most excited for?
Will you be picking up a Lite?

Attached: nintendo-switch-update-2.3.0.jpg (655x380, 61K)

>What games are you most excited for?
Astral Chain. Hopefully it's more action than it is RPG.
>Will you be picking up a Lite?
No. I don't play my Switch (or any handheld) in public (not only because I'm not a faggot, but because I don't want to be the target of pickpockets and robbers in my third world shithole), and when I am at home I play it docked like 99 percent of the time, unless I can an occasional power outage or I feel like playing while taking a shit.

Ok, so I have a stinky problem, my switch is making crackle noises when certain sounds play, like the sound when you go to the home menu from a game, or marios jumps in odissey, does anyone know what it is?
Also, I am most excited about breath of the wild 2 and I don't think i'll buy a lite, one of the only reasons I got a switch is to get to play smash with my shitty little brother

Attached: 1562835624063.jpg (720x720, 55K)

On detox of Smash right now, enjoying World End Syndrome

What games are you most excited for?
Doom Eternal
Zelda: Link's Awakening
Luigi's Mansion 3
I should have waited before picking up a Switch. The lite version is the better option imo and i prefer it over the OG model since i only play in handheld mode and it got the the d-pad what is also a big plus but i probably won't buy it because it would only be a waste of money

Is Hyper Light Drifter good or is it just more bullet hell pixel shit?

Waiting for Link's Awakening, NMH3, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Metroid Prime 4. No interest in a lite, call me when the pro gets announced. Mainly just replaying games occasionally since I don't think I've bought a single game for Switch in 2019 so far, but I've had my hands full on PC anyway. I'll be getting DOOM Eternal there rather than on Switch.

Attached: 1529450734366.jpg (700x1002, 58K)

Ive currently been playing CTR non-stop. Aside from the loading times the Switch version is completely fine. I'm unironically hyped for fire emblem and links awakening. Not fussed about getting the Life as I play docked most of the time and have the handheld capability anyway, but it's cool ad a budget option I guess.

Not inherently hyped for anything at the moment.
Was going to get a Switch revision...until I realized that it didn't accomplish a damn thing other than add a D-Pad, yet added in 5+ more problems

Still too big to properly fit in a pocket.
No docked mode
No HD rumble
No tabletop mode
Still a massive fucking bezel

What reason do I have to buy this thing? If I wanted a D-Pad so badly I could just buy one from HORI for $25 and be done with it.

Attached: 1445839281154.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I'm was thinking of buying the lite, but now I realised that there is no guarantee it might be hackable in the future, so I think I get my hands on an older switch and hack that. Even though the lite would be my preferred model.

Hyped for
Astral Chain
Links Awakening
BOTW2
Metroid Prime 4 if that ever comes out

>Are you enjoying your Switch Yea Forums?
Yup. Been playing some Wargroove and I'm thinking about starting Hollow Knight soon. I also want to go back to Lumines too.
Astral Chain, MUA3, LA remake.
Nah, but I do think it looks pretty cool. Shame about not having HD rumble or gyro though and it being in handheld mode permanently kinda sucks too.

Jiojio
Golden Wind

Thinking about playing Mario + Rabbids soon, I have it downloaded and ready to install from my PC but have been more focused on playing CTR.
And no, no reason to get a Lite when I already have everything I need out of the Switch right now. Especially when I can emulate more than NES games.

I must admit I haven't been using my Switch in a while, mostly been playing on my PS4/Vita/3DS. There are still some games I started but haven't finished yet, like Cuphead, Chocobo or Octopath, but I don't feel like continuing with them now. Might pick up my Switch again with Three Houses.
Doubt it. I'm using my Switch in handheld mode only, so I'd pretty much buy the same product but in smaller which I don't need.

Attached: 2018070520555200-DF4DD10CFE6EDD53634E7E5973C64297.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Been playing Mario Maker. Will probably get online soon so I can play and share levels. I'm excited for Fire Emblem. I wasn't at first, but from what I've seen lately I think it'll be good. Not a fan of the Lite version. I never play handheld anyway, so it's not really a big deal.

To all those people hyped for Link's Awakening: H O W?
It's literally a 1:1 remake with lite Dungeon Maker for 60 bucks. The original Link's Awakening is still there and still 10/10, I just really, really don't see the need for this remake. Have you just not ever played Link's Awakening and don't know how emulators work or what?

I thought the remake would have been enjoyable at least for the updated soundtrack, but when I watched any of the gameplay all I kept thinking was how I'd rather play the original. I think it's time for Nintendo to take a break from remakes.

mine is out for delivery from amazon. cant fucking wait to play zelda

I am waiting for Rune Factory and maybe bite the bullet and buy myself Super Mario Maker 2 as well.
After that it's smooth waiting for Animal Crossing.
I live life as comfy as I can allow myself to.

Metroid 5 news in the fall Direct please

>What games are most excited for?
Animal crossing
Doom eternal
Luigi’s mansion 3
>Will you be picking up a lite?
No it seems unnecessary because I don’t even play in hand held mode.

How is Guerilla remastered? Is a physical version available?

>playing botw for the first time

I wish I could do that.

I’ve been playing my Switch for more than just Smash lately. Final beginning to feel like I’m in the groove with this system. Hollow Knight is fucking great and so is Mario Maker 2. I’m thinking about going back to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 now. My big problem at the moment is that my right joy con is drifting now which sucks because I really haven’t even used that stick very much.

It has gyro dumbass.

How is Cadence of Hyrule if the thing I hated most in the original was the Roguelike-type progression?
How is the replay value?
Will it recieve future content?

Is Bloodstained fixed yet?

Enjoy it user. It's definitely not for everyone, but I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

>Are you enjoying your Switch Yea Forums?
Fuck yes I am, got used Tenis Aces and having a blast, will probably play a bit of Splatoon for the final Splatfest, and after that I'll jump back to my backlog, maybe I'll get some of it done before Ni No Kuni comes out.
Grandia II, Ni No Kuni, Luigi's Mansion 3, Pokemon, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Witcher 3, Shantae if it's not shit, Shovel Knight DLC
Might get one for gf, she plays so much Stardew Valley and Taiko, when Pokemon comes out it might be time to just get one

Your speakers are dying.

>sold my launch switch a few months ago
>had some credit on ebay from various promotions
>bought a new low serial number switch yesterday for 304 shipped paid 180 after my credit.
>gonna hack it and play a bunch of stuff and load it up with emulators
>gonna be pretty comfy

Haven't played it much lately since my wife is playing BotW.
Thinking of getting Three Houses but I'm waiting for reviews.
Won't be getting a Lite, waiting to see what the Switch Plus or whatever is about.

Hope your hack fails and you lose your console. :)

previous one was hacked.
it's extremely simple user, even reddit can do it.

Gonna do the same bra. I love my hacked 3DS.

enjoy man there's alot more you can do with modded switch

Already played Odyssey, BoTW, Xenoblade 2 and FFVII on it so I'm good for now.

Gonna play CSGO until the DQ boys release.

Still jumping between picross and fractured but whole. Looking forward to Luigi’s mansion and a Pokémon trilogy reveal. I’ll be buying a lite in grey for travel since I fly a lot for work

same

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

What we need is an mmo/online experience made BY nintendo themselves in order to take full advantage of the switch's online features

Here's my idea:

>have mii's as the characters, with customizable clothing resued from Miitomo
>have a social world kind of aspect where you explore nintendo themed lands similar to Playstation home or second life
>ACTUAL BUILT IN VOICE CHAT so we can fuck off with the damn app, an instant text messenger between would also be a plus
>minigames to play around the world with friends akin to club penguin or toontown, you could also win money from these minigames
>regularly hosted special events for holidays or upcoming new games to keep players interested and happy

Lemme know what ya'll think

I already have the good edition. Why would I buy the downgrade?