Wtf I like stranger things now

wtf I like stranger things now

Attached: hideo.png (583x660, 567K)

what the fuck is his problem?

The first season was okay. I didn't watch the second or third, yet. Don't think I will.

So what exactly does Kojima do?

He's a very influential hollywood movie director who shows his support to western cinema industry.

Ideas guy

What race is this?

Attached: 1562674063235.png (597x617, 132K)

How the fuck does Kojima have so much fucking time to watch all the shit he watches.He's bound to have a work load way bigger than mine not to mention that he travels so fucking much and has a family yet he watches more and more shit than i do and i'm literaly actively trying to with obviously more time than him.

Does he have his assistant watch all the shit and then larps like he did on twitter for some bizarre posturing?

Attached: 1366844353834.jpg (502x460, 37K)

Americano

american mutt

He drinks japanese energy drink made of herbs like 5-6 times a day and sleeps 4 hours a day

>idea guy
>how can he watch other peoples ideas
it's his job

kojimbo has really outdone himself this time

He's a video game writer who people liked so much he could write games with crazy plots people accepted instead of criticizing.

He watches everything at 5x speed like most real kinowatchers do.

How did Kojima become such a massive westaboo

He is like Nomura but less talented and less hated because he is a westaboo instead of embracing his weeb heritage

his work amounts to "i want this and that" and his whole staff does it for him

he's the ultimate idea man

It's so fucking pathetic how much Kojima tries to pretend he isn't a 60 year old bastard.

>crazy plots
Braindead garbage plots, yes.

He likes things and tweets about em, and it drives people fucking nuts.

>This cheeseburger I ate was very delicious
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stranger Things fucking suuuuucks Kojima, what the fuck man.

Stranger Things is 100% better than GoT

Nomura destroyed FFXV. Tf are you talking about

wahlburgers > stranger things

First of all no he didn't, he didn't even direct it and most of his work was scrapped by Hajime Tabata.
Second of all what does FFXV have to do with what i said?

He doenst actually work he only pretend to work is game is mostly complete by is team and he spend is time on social media to stay relevant.

Imagine how good Kojima’s games would be if he didn’t get his ideas from Jewish propaganda films.

Pushes his delayed games

He completely become westaboo

TURN AROUND

Am I the only one who was just done after the first season? I thought it was good, and sure it had that sort of cliff hanger ending, but it also just felt done.

If they wanted a second season they should have pulled something akin to American Horror Story and set it somewhere completely different with a different antagonist.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU SEE

stranger things pulled a daredevil. basically turn your season 3 into season 2 but without the crap that broke up flow (ie no shitty urban filler or ninjas in daredevil case

nosferautism

Brainlet here, does that mean it's better or worse than season 2? 'Cus season 2 was a letdown.

dios mio el santisima chupacabra de el atrociad noloco monstrocito hombre de las americanas