I beat it a few days ago and its all I can think about since

I beat it a few days ago and its all I can think about since.
This game was just so incredible.
VtMB thread

youtu.be/uoUCyrg5Syo

Attached: 1560437971339.jpg (1027x1920, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5ojz_Fcyco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good evening

Attached: 1560450703304.jpg (711x711, 148K)

Hey op I'm glad you enjoyed it. What clan did you play and what ending did you get?

I played Ventrue and sided with Strauss.
Perhaps as a Ventrue I should have sided with LaCroix but o well.
I'm looking forward to playing through again as a Malk for all the batshit insane dialogue.

Tell me you didn't open it

Attached: 1557346416862.png (486x474, 78K)

I'm so concerned that the sequel's going to be shit that I haven't even watched the gameplay trailers. Not even talking about the woke bait stuff, just that the gameplay, personality and dialog aren't going to live up to the original. Also, even if they got the original writer and music guy, it's still being made by some literal who studio. It's like watching the trailers is going to make all my concerns a reality, where now they're just some vague set of undefined concerns.

Attached: 1500074886201.jpg (679x657, 92K)

Nope.

Attached: 1560450848819.jpg (738x738, 190K)

youtu.be/e5ojz_Fcyco
This song sounds slightly like Swans at times but I still loved it.

Man I'm bad at making threads.

Did Antedeluvians diablerized their sires? Does it make them technically 2nd gen?

Attached: image.png (1024x738, 1017K)

Man I really hope that when the second season comes out we get more vampire cosplay girls

>Finished my first playthrough as a tremere
>About to start a malkovian playthrough
What am I in for?

Attached: mlk.jpg (600x665, 149K)

Attached: ISOLATED.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

fuck, wrong one. I can't ever tell because it doesnt give you a preview of a .webm

Attached: ISOLATED(2).webm (768x432, 2.95M)

I had to use god mode to get through the mings palace and the boss because my character was shit

Attached: 1538932936915.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>Perhaps as a Ventrue
Ventrue hate nothing more than other Ventrues. You did right. Ventrue hate to be the fuckboi of some Prince.

God what the fuck even is this thing

a falmer that escaped blackreach

I did because the dialogue options fucking suck.
>Oh so you want to gloat at La Croix that the key and sarcophagus is yours now? Oh clearly this means you intend to open it too, so you'll just do it without an option not to after gloating.
>Oh you don't want to open it? Well then you have to leave the key for him and walk away for some retarded reason, despite the fact the only reason not to open it is the belief it might let out an Antediluvian.
>What's that? You want to keep it closed AND not give it to him? Fuck off, that's not allowed.

Really fucking killed my buzz during an otherwise solid ending that I had to reload just because the game isn't clear about what each option entails.

Attached: Tremere.png (480x653, 462K)

Ming herself is a fucking pain in the ass.
Took me forever

Attached: 1552939900827.png (1430x804, 284K)

Im playing VTMR and holy shit does it get hard out of nowhere. im stuck at the cappodocius guy and cant kill him. any tips?

I came to the realization it was literally impossible for my character to beat her because a lot of her attacks were unavoidable and I didn't have enough blood packs and healing items. It was either god mode or reload a much older save and start over.

A play-through that will remind you why you enjoy video games.

I stop playing right before the hollowbrook hotel with every playthrough now, fuck the last levels.

Just bloodspam her, bro ;)

Attached: image.png (665x963, 634K)

The vocalist does sound like Gira

I can't figure out which song though exactly.
Burning World era swans?

looks like me

nah, ventrue's would LOVE to have a reason to ice another ventrue. you did the kingly thing.

Unironically the best way to play. Dementation makes even the shitty gameplay fun.

Thats a good point actually.

tell me how to get into the tabletop right now

Attached: 1562126723375.png (500x495, 478K)

have friends

Fuck.

Did you release her before se was kidnapped ?

Attached: Heather_Poe.png (250x250, 95K)

I told her to stay inside and she didn't get killed

Man I love how sexy the game is