ITT: Games you wish were re-released or remastered for modern consoles or PC

I really want to play the Shadow Hearts trilogy again. It was so underrated.

Attached: Shadow Hearts Covenant.jpg (640x908, 122K)

I would LITERALLY buy the lasted CPU and GPU in order to play a remastered version of this. Would have to include 1 and 2 though.

Underrated? Not really. They were novel, but there were many better JRPGs on the PS2.

Attached: Shadow Hearts From the New World.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Ever head of emulation?
>latest CPU/GPU
>to play a remaster of a 1 decade and a half title

Really want this too.

Attached: 51T0AGBARVL._SY445_.jpg (318x445, 39K)

>lasted CPU and GPU in order to play a remastered version
Did you mean remake?

>I would LITERALLY buy the lasted CPU and GPU in order to play a remastered version of this.
nigga how old is your pc?

Shadow Hearts 2 is very, very good.
Shadow Hearts was good.
Shadow Hearts 3 was boring.

>tfw till this day there is no game with a better feeling of exploration and adventure than this one

it will never be topped, why even live?

I personally thought Shadow Hearts 3 was the best.

Attached: Shania - Shadow Hearts From the new world.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Emulate

Is Shadow Hearts that much of a demanding game you can't even run it on PCSX2? Or are you just another iliterate console baby who doesn't know how to set up an emulator?

Obviously Jet Set Radio Future. I also think Rule of Rose deserves a second chance given its cult status.

Thumbnail makes her look pregnant.

>pc port never ever
>xenia is shit
just kill me

Attached: max1221403191-frontback-cover.jpg (897x600, 150K)

Both can be emulated

Emulation
This

Nigga I want trophies

There's a fair few Xbox 360 games I never got around to, but I don't want to sink cash into hardware and controllers to play.

why don't you have an controller?

My DS broke.

Attached: !!e!UL4gEGM~$(KGrHqJ,!kwE0FDWzu(eBNP3!GvqLQ~~_1.jpg (297x266, 52K)

Attached: 61VTDC0M9AL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 36K)

What happened to everyone's PS2s? I have 4. Just added a white slim.

the nips have a director's cut version out there

Attached: 199179-karinwallpaper.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

"Have you met my cat?"

One of the only games I ever felt the need to 100% complete, I even had the strategy guide booklet for it, mostly just looked through it for all the cool info on the bosses and pictures.

Attached: GOTC.png (1024x680, 1.35M)

without a doubt the most underwhelming rpg i've played

This is one of several games worth owning an X1 or X1X for. Framerate is much better than 360. Doesn't make it higher resolution though.

I remember I used to jack off to the girl panty in the first game when she did that pyramid move.

I have a PS2 hooked up to pretty much every TV I own so it's not much of an issue, however, I wish more people were able to experience the game. Apparently it didn't even come out in Europe. Also, a remaster to fix some of the issues would be a blessing.

Attached: IMG_0366.jpg (4608x3456, 3.74M)

Hey, remember when they thought the SECOND FUCKING HALF OF THE GAME was just sidequests so they completely dropped all voicing from that point on?

>Legendia
Were they even trying?

Attached: 51NMB2ZN9RL._AC_SX430_.jpg (372x500, 45K)

Resident Evil: Outbreak

I still don't quite understand this mentality. It seems severely overlooked on everyone's part who worked on the game. I still believe it was a budget issue covered up. Thankfully I have a modded ps2 so I can play the undub to at least experience something. the worst part is that the character quests are the best part about the game. it's a shame.

i think they were. there is a lot of charm and heart in the game; characters and ost are some of the best in the series; battle system is a throw back to the early titles even if it comes off as a little dated. though it was the soul calibur team so it was to be expected working on an rpg.

Attached: IMG_0367.jpg (4608x3456, 3.76M)

Gladius, not out of some great love for it, but because I'm a bit curious if it's actually good or if I had shit taste as a kid.

Attached: Shaman.jpg (521x720, 80K)

meant for

Attached: IMG_0368.jpg (4608x3456, 3.77M)

Kinda niche, but eh.
Preferably without cutting out the first game (and maybe having fixed layouts like the second game).

Attached: Evolution_Worlds_Japan_cover.jpg (355x500, 52K)

LEGENDIANON?

I loved this game as a kid. I remember my brother getting beaten by the tan angel on the cover and giving up on this game. Then I started a save from the beginning and won first try against him spamming the GIGA DRILL BREAKAAAAAAAA, man, those were the times, excellent game imo.

this was the first thing I downloaded on my hacked 3ds, despite what I read online the MP actually works when using Twilight as long as the other person is running a pirated version too

Attached: 220px-VJbox.jpg (220x278, 37K)

still kicking.

Attached: IMG_0369.jpg (4608x3456, 3.68M)

Evolution was the first RPG I had ever heard of and that was back when I was like 12. Probably why I'm not huge into the genre. Good game but I do not have a nostalgic backbone at all for JRPGs.

Airline tycoon

was this the only dreamcast to GC port that didn't get any extra features?

You mean that black cat?

Sonic adventure for Nintendo switch. I hate classic sonic. Big the cat should be replaced with billy hatcher or aiai.

I think so (unless you count the boss rush that's stupidly out of the way, which I'm not even sure is exclusive to the GC version).
If anything, it lost content in most of the first game.

>there were many better JRPGs on the PS2.
I loved SH and SH:C, so name 10, so I can try them

Would love to see a rework of the battle system and flesh out the characters and towns.

Attached: 1476703047508.jpg (348x750, 200K)

Attached: ps2Rise to Honor.jpg (640x899, 77K)

how is it on dolphin? I remember reading about the port in an early 2000s issue of nintendo power but then skies of arcadia and FFX hooked me and I forgot all about it

It wan alright when I tried it, but you might be better off emulating the original Dreamcast games. The first game got gutted hard, though it's procedurally generated, so maybe you might want to try the abridged version.
If you do just go with the Gamecube port, at least look up a playthrough and try to watch the cutscenes since a few got cut, especially towards the end of the first half.

Attached: 81VNyi3-TWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1372, 366K)

Holy shit I almost forgot about this one

>I really want to play the Shadow Hearts trilogy again. It was so underrated.
By trilogy you better mean Koudelka and the first two Shadow hearts games. Shadow Hearts 3 was a FFX-2 tier cringefest. This series started out like 90% horror, and then lost 30% with each new installment.

I hated exploring because of the abysmal random encounter rate. The Gamecube version supposedly had less encounters than the original on Dreamcast, so I can't even imagine how bad the original release was.

>Covenant's ending
fucking hell bros...

Attached: 1529610952178.gif (360x202, 2.75M)

Covenant's ending is implied to be the good ending of the first game, though, unless Yuri's life was just flashing before his eyes right before his memory got wiped and he stopped existing.

I would love a PS4 or PC remaster of Mercenaries.

Attached: Mattias Nilsson Mercs1.jpg (800x1185, 95K)

>posts the worst one
yeah okay b

The spike still hurt, along with the breaking pendant

Attached: 1545902846977.png (500x375, 142K)

I loved this game.

Attached: Demon's_Souls.jpg (220x260, 19K)

All those Saturn and Dreamcast games

Attached: Ragewarsbox.jpg (700x479, 143K)

Did thq nordic get this iq when they got destroy all humans

>Shadow Hearts 4 set in WW2 never ever

>lovecraft
>has no problem with your native american party members
Baten Kaitos would also be nice

best gameplay, worst party and story

The Darkness