youtube.com/watch?v=ad1rPKuKypE
dota-utilities.com/2013/02/dota-677b-hidden-heroes-leaked.html
twitch.tv/beyondthesummit
youtube.com/watch?v=RGcThH9kOu0
youtube.com/watch?v=WXNkfwOqosA
youtube.com/watch?v=oKUl7-b4qm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mars is based

Very kino hero. Simple but extremely satisfying to play.

The fraud has still go it.

don't forget to stop by d2g the dota 2 general on /vg/ :)

What a tune!

someone needs to SFM the bringer of war scene from venture bros
lycan can be the dog

Monkey King is the really only disappointing post Dota 1 hero, and even he's mellowed out. Pangolier is god tier.

I can't wait for TI
so many new heroes to potentially be announced

I really hated mars, not because hes a bad hero but I feel like his kit was too simplistic and not as majestic or as brutal as I thought it would be for a god of war.

God yes. Pango is fucking absolutely based.

MK would be fine if his ult didn't lag the game so much. If anything, Grimstroke is the worst of the new heroes only salvaged by how dumb his ult is.

I hated this fucks style but he's grown on me a ton and love him dearly

He’s based

I'm like 99% sure they had an entirely different moveset planned for him, but they just couldn't get it to work balance-wise and they just gave Clinkz Burning Army which was clearly some form of Mars' old Ult.

YOU GOT THAT

Mars lore is great. Basically he was Ares but got angsty so he changed his persona to Mars.

So the entire greek pantheon exists in DOTA? Are they above or below the ancients/Arc Warden in power?

oh that explains why he's a mix of both
was wondering why he had greek aspects

now they can use both pantheons though since they got zeus too

glad im not the only one.

when he first released my only thought was "there is NO fucking way they spent 2 goddamn years on THIS cookie cutter kit"

his R was literally just a fancier version of Disruptor cage.
Q was just a retrain of Magnus push but on a projectile or something.
W was your dime a dozen modified crit wave-clear ability every semi-carry gets and E was BRISTLEFRONT.

the entire hero reeked of rushed and hastily recoded abilitie draft abomination. There was just no way in fuck the Mars that was leaked some 3 years ago culminated to THAT.

I still think his kit is okay but to this day I am still 100% convinced something happened which lead to him getting delayed to kingdom come and then entirely scrapped and rebuilt from the ground up in the span of like 2 months.

based boys
>running into 5 enemies and getting 90% damage reduction
i am the tank

It's definitely what happened. Leaks said that he used Hopilites in a line and shit. He probably did something crazy like formed a moving wall of units that you couldn't bypass, and Valve/Icefrog just couldn't get it to be balanced/work/whatever so they scrapped it.

Very good hero, I think grimstroke and him have been really great additions

Attached: 2nuhrahy6w331.png (2000x1500, 3.09M)

ESPORTS ON NOW

Attached: 1559971298188.png (309x1185, 81K)

SHOTAVOKER NEXT WEEK DOTARDS

Mars personality is what i expected troll warlord to be
like a frenetic warrior

yeah
I also think the most recent Morokai event or w/e was rushed as fuck and scrapped together reprint of Year Beast mode from all those years ago. its fuckign ridiculous how badly everyone got scammed with that mode and how untested it was (did NOBODY in internal testing detect FPS drops from the new map and lightning?)

working on "valve time" is beginning to look more and more like a curse than a actual positive.

Zeus basically says he'll rat his son out to his mom, or I think it was the other way around. Mars wants to have his own followers so he can kill all off the entire Greek pantheon, and possibly all other pantheons out there. It seems like he wants to create the Roman Empire, if they were deicidal.

based

>2016+3
>buying battlepasses
They should be used to getting scammed

ROLLING OUT

Attached: 1538425000682.jpg (366x392, 23K)

aw shit I completely forgot about that

based and quarrypilled

>rock hero
>just hard, stone and rock puns all around
fucking tiny mana
you just fell on hard times

you didn't hear this from me but a different event is coming out soon as an apology

imagine being so angry at your dad that you want to kill all the gods

That's literally all Dota 2 heroes though. Puns upons puns.

hes q is so weird on some parts of the rosh pit it goes through but on others it doesnt

>not one but two "blood from a stone" jokes
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

based d2g poster

Attached: 1545281668631.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Would be great if you couldn't simply blink out of his arena

That's something you'd expect from League.

>They will bleed, and they will burn. And they will learn fear.

no it isn't
that wouldn't fit any other spell in the game

it creates a wall like earthshaker fissure that if you try and run into it, it pushes and does damage

no where in game are you not allowed to blink over, around, through, impassible terrain

you can't use movement skills while inside Abyssal Underlord's root thing (even while not rooted)

I feel the loss is coming

Attached: sdfsdf.png (691x528, 383K)

yes you can I just tested it in demo cause it sounded so fucking wrong

well you are wrong so go test it if you want but original point still stands that no spell in the game performs like that so there's no consistency in belief that you shouldn't be able to and it's "like league" that you can

>send in the 0/6 mid laners now

Attached: 1534299797995.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Nice. BTFO.

I'm testing it out with hero abilities now and same result. user confirmed retarded.

Why is her voice so sexy lads?

Attached: file.png (235x272, 119K)

don't mind me... just being the most based mid laner of all time

Attached: zet.png (700x463, 422K)

What's the problem with that? Just damage them and they can't blink

B R E E D

I had to retire from Dota 2 because it won't stop fucking crashing no matter what I do.

they can still blink if they're AM/QoP or basically any hero with a movement ability

spear them :^)

Oh so you don't want anyone to be able to counter it? Okay!

there's a giant bug fix patch coming next week

should email gaben describing it or find where to send actual feedback and it'll probably get fixed

Attached: 1548239183533.png (623x777, 735K)

ultimates shouldn't be countered like that

It's inconsistent crashes, sometimes the screen turns gray, sometimes it crashes my whole PC. Putting -safe into the launch doesn't help.

>oh I'll play ranked
>crusader 1 lol
>get matched against archon 7 mid
>lose horribly

Attached: gundam.jpg (720x960, 107K)

definitely send in a bug fix as this is the best time to get it fixed since they specifically asked for it
could get to play dotes again if you did but up to you cause I'd do it if I knew anything about it

THEN
>play unranked
>REMEMBER TO BE KIND AND PATIENT WITH NEW PLAYERS

Attached: 1499056988964.jpg (915x1024, 153K)

this bkop casting is so fucking bad
that should have been such a hype ass moment and it just sounded so bland and boring like wiping an entire 5 man team after losing rax isn't game changing

fuck bkop or basskip whoever is with kyle on bts 1 worst caster I've ever heard and is a disgrace to dota

>we want bug reports
>doesn't actually say where to send them
I like how they aren't even pretending they look at the dedicated beta forum anymore

>tfw playing comfy 12v12 with the all of the 12v12 NA regulars
>tfw also shitting up the european servers with my NA garbage

always plenty of banter and shit talking too which is a nice change from lmaotchmaking.

Attached: 1557438910066.jpg (384x384, 27K)

ahahaha I'm just gonna send it to underlords.com/feedback

Wait how powerful is Arc Warden lore wise?

not a bad idea
if you email gabe he just forwards it to the right people so they'll probably do the same here

You're right, anyone trapped inside should die instantly

for me it just works because it's a dumb dumb and cute
like, i can't avoid chuckle everytime he says "its hard to be this good"

mars's ultimate is so fucking strong why are you discussing buffs to it jesus

No that user is right, all ultimate abilities should just instantly kill the enemy.

almost is exactly that way already for mars unless you do have a blink

People forget more than half of the hero pool don't really have an answer to mars ultimate and that am and qop being able to blink away doesn't make it underpowered

b-but Mars should be able to counter every hero in the game, having a few heroes that could potentially escape his ult makes him useless and it's not fair!!!

nobody forgot that
just one guy suggested it

he's essentially the third ancient.

Attached: 1555557173166.jpg (490x368, 57K)

literally 1 item counters a mars, its called bkb and it literally solves 99% of the spells in game

I'm thinking of switching from league to dota

Attached: 1537688520418.png (1280x1707, 3.05M)

you can always spear before they pop bkb or kill the rest

Arc Warden was the being that put the ancients in their prison in the first place. What you see in game is a fragment of his power that was split when he did it.

What champs? We might be able to help you decide who to pick up.

God her voice is so sexy. And not like generic 'Seductress' or anything like that. There's something special about it. It's so hot.

Attached: 1549139851329.png (1568x490, 1.62M)

do it, its not as hard as league shitters make it to be.

you don't need 900+ IQ to play efficiently.

I recommend you to start playing on turbo, its essentially easy mode, plus people are less likely to yell at you if you do something wrong.

Attached: 1552669053597.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Don't listen to this stupid faggot, turbo will give you bad habits.

it can
I wouldn't recommend it cause your idea of power spikes and timings will be way off

fuck off, there's nothing wrong with learning the ropes with turbo.

Post most played champs.

things a crusader would say

the existence of Mjöllnir would imply they also have the norse gods in the universe

Real explanation:
In Dota lore, at the birth of the universe, God exploded, hurling its minds' fragments all over the universe. Two of the biggest fragments of the mind fought, and the central core of the mind struggled to contain them, eventually sealing them in a sphere and throwing them deep into space where it'd eventually orbit a fledgling planet. Eventually the sphere exploded and the fragments rained onto the planet below. Zet, the central core, returned to either reunite the fragments or destroy them.

That means there could be other fragments out there in space. My personal headcanon is that Outworld Devourer is the last survivor of a planet that was overrun by one of the fragments, maybe even not a survivor but a 'harbinger' of the fragment itself.

Dota lore gets really interesting. It also gets really stupid. I wish they'd at least try to keep it tight and contained, but then they turn around and put in lore like Zeus and Mars, which is essentially just "We were lazy as fuck and just used Greek God mythology as our lore".

Also RIP Artifact.

>The entire greek pantheon
>Possibly Norse mythology
>The dead god
>The Omniscience
>Whatever god Chen worships
>Verivisia
>Board god worshiped by Juggernaut's people
>The four fundamentals
>Weaver's species
>Elder Titan
>Doom and the seven circles of hell
>Flayed ones
>mfw this is only the ones I remember off the top of my head
Fucking christ DOTA's creation story must be one hell of an epic.

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (500x508, 26K)

The most based pos 4 hero coming through

Attached: images - 2019-07-11T140613.902.jpg (235x272, 13K)

they added zeus cause he was in dota 1 and they added mars cause that expands their use of mythological beings to use so it's not just one random dude from greek mythology

both of which are not bad things

You took that Outworld Devourer lore straight outta Siractionslack's video. Don't worry, it's a good theory regardless. Not sure about the whole "third ancient" theory though.

I'd like more details on the mist of avernus

>Chill baby
MY FUCKIN DICKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

based

Attached: dota 2.jpg (918x1224, 296K)

Yeah and Leshrac's lore in Dota 1 is a literal MySpace emo poem. Just because Zeus was LITERALLY Zeus in Dota 1 didn't mean they couldn't put in some thought and made him a lightning wizard or something.

Slacks' lore videos are great yeah. I don't believe there's a 'third ancient' though. If Zet's lore is anything to go by, there's many. Whether they also overran their planets is the big question.

last I played guy on the right was on na'vi

gimmie a quick rundown of what happened since then

Attached: 1551456106983.jpg (682x1024, 423K)

I miss playing him as a 3, pos4 feels like win lane lose game in 85% of the matches

navi is going to ti this year

100 hours in, how am I doing guys?

Attached: 3333333333333.png (316x220, 36K)

>clockwerk fell victim to powercreep and is useless

rip

anyone have old dota pics?

Attached: 1539533539507.png (300x250, 107K)

good work user
as long as you keep trying that's all that matters

Attached: 1543076029836.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Probably the biggest victim. A few talent tweaks will fix his chinks right up.

I still think my favourite piece of lore is about the Feast of Abscession.
>Dead god is going around doing dead god things
>One of the church's said fuck it and made chains to bind servants of the dead god
>All goes well until the chains listen to the dead god's song
>Chains start killing people and serving the Dead god
>Here comes pudge doing pudge things, looking for a meal
>Chains try to strike him
>He fucking eats them and are now a part of his body.
>Somehow resists the Dirge
>But now must contend with the hooks for control over his mind.

Attached: Pudge.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>have low ranking crusader friend
>play with him a lot, give him advice often and advise him on what he should be doing when often times he's just idling
>his rank is shooting up rapidly, gaining 4 stars in 2 weeks

Feels good, it's like raising a child and watching them become a lawyer

Nothing pissed me off more in dota 2 than valve deciding to genderbend legion commander, he was my favorite hero in dota 1 and the genderbend really killed it for me, I wouldn't even mind if they atleast tried to make her look the role by making her more buff and keep the fucking horse but it's just such a shitty fucking OC donut steal looking hero.

Attached: Strapon commander.png (256x144, 64K)

Name one way that China will cheat at TI9.

Ruru's stolen API?
No mandatory shoe checks?
Food Poisoning?
Not having proper sound proofing in one booth and giving chinese teams that booth?
Forgetting to close the door?
Allowing backdoors past the systems that prevent cheating?
Not properly patting down players before entering?
Icefrog designing a meta exactly for them?
Bugged practice rooms?
Schedule "mix-ups"?

It's amazing how china never does well throughout a year then all the sudden China has 4 top competing teams come TI.

Attached: 1531525466415.png (810x424, 426K)

heres my oldest pls no bully

Attached: 1387741528254.gif (454x372, 2.48M)

why not, he forwarded that portal thing that Yea Forums wouldn't stop screeching about

Attached: niggs assassin.jpg (474x446, 118K)

God I miss pure rng counter helix, I remember getting a rampage 9 minutes in because the enemy team grouped on their chen and felt the AXE!

guy on left is sexy as fuck now

Attached: 1532776827156.png (808x1200, 1007K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3Iy9ZNHbnSE

nothing will top what they did to skeleton king
i don't care that he was a meme character, nobody deserves that

FEAR DOTA

who doesn't play dota but watches here
I also have never played melee but watch that too

Attached: 1531396405224.png (1965x1109, 2.24M)

don't. the genre as a whole is shit. you already know this and you think switching from one game to the other will make things better, or at least feel fun again, but it won't. just play a different genre. i'm begging you.

Attached: 1551066785535.jpg (949x1101, 505K)

He is still a great pos 3 but only if the enemy has strength carries, which is not too often nowadays

How will they keep dota alive?
Will they just keep adding 1 hero every other year?
Will 8.0 replace talents with a new unnecessary mechanic?

>Moving wall of units you can't get pass
Isn't that Azir's ultimate?
Well they're untargetable and stop moving after the initial rush foward, but they completely block anything thats not a blink.
How could LoL do it but not dota2?
Though admittedly the ultimate was bugged to shit with interactions like infinitely knocking you up for the duration of the ability if you're too close to a wall.

Zet got cucked. Imagine being the babysitter of your two autistic baby brothers for all eternity. And to top it off, a bunch of so called "heroes" make your job harder than it's supposed to

Just wait for the LC persona where she gets a horse and a moustache.

>tfw only gotten 2 rampages in the 6 years I've played

I have around a dozen in the same time frame, half are probably with sven

You're some special kind of cuck.

Attached: 6.83 it just works.png (415x221, 90K)

This persona thing will be interesting. It will allow heroes to have "What if?" skins.

I doubt it was "We can't do it" and was more "We promised this hero in Spring and this mechanic just isn't working out/being balanced. Let's scrap it".

Attached: 1546370209459.jpg (1152x648, 127K)

>no more rapier zet
>no more minestacking techies

Attached: DmlG9R1WwAAWOBW.jpg_orig.jpg (749x926, 110K)

>"One of my favorites"

Attached: ricing morphling.png (949x1101, 1.73M)

Hello dotards. How does it feel to be always 2nd place?

Attached: 599686032.jpg (405x643, 118K)

As much as people hate 7.xx, I am just fucking glad it isn't the "Hoo hoo, ha ha" and "THESE BLADES ARE TOO DRY!" meta.

Attached: PERUSTRONG.jpg (700x700, 89K)

He's next.

Attached: gambler.jpg (540x800, 143K)

nuTechies is unironically his best iteration. Fun as fuck suicide. The new land mines fucks with people even more. And he still had the moving mine meme talent.

If frosty toad managed to find a way for Gambler and Dark Terminator to work in DOTA 2 I would be happy as fuck.

But when is lolipugna though?

Attached: 1479017991776.jpg (1500x900, 416K)

even literal whos get paid to play league

Attached: 1540597592207.png (1227x997, 928K)

>I can't believe this shit is working

Classic.

I hated the recent drow spamming epidemic we went through. Her and Spectre were just the most boring heroes to deal with, they aren't entertaining in the least and just antifun

>One of the worst farm potentials out of any support
>No gpm/exp talents
Explain this dotards

>strongest early game hero in the game
>want based gummy vitamins to snowball hard

You farm heroes

He makes up for it by being the early game king. If you are losing lane as an Undying there is something seriously wrong.

jesus christ apparently I have a ton of autistic shit saved from when people here went really hard on the LoL vs. Dota thing

Attached: james.jpg (890x839, 341K)

same here

Attached: 1555246440385.jpg (1024x1024, 217K)

I still have shit from sc2 vs league shitpost threads

Attached: 1535055633755.jpg (636x720, 328K)

Attached: well begun.jpg (500x667, 91K)

>TI10 is a year away
>10 years
>Start remembering all the people we McFucking lost along the way

>Dota Shitty Digest
>Swordzz SFM videos
>All that OC created during Dota 2's peak
>Na'vi vs Alliance
>Speedgaming's miraculous MLG Columbus run
>TI4 EU Hub
>Arteezy ping ponging between Secret and EG
>Wings winning TI6 with memedrafts
>Notail/Fly betrayal

God I love Dota. I'll always love this game.

The Dota vs League wars were huge back in 2012/2013. Riot's persistent attempt to shit all over Dota back then only fueled the fire.

Attached: 1544218223564.jpg (1600x1000, 343K)

please post them all in d2g I need them for archives

Sc2 is based, wish more people played ranked. Volvo should bring RTS back.

How do you climb in mmr nowadays? I'm 3k usually picking tanky or high impact POS 3 to 5 like Pudge, NP

Golden age dota in Yea Forums and /vg/ was absolute kino. /d2g/ was literally the best general.

read that as "programmers" and found it funny, then read it correctly and was doubly amused by my own snafu

>Could make RTS-like campaigns that go into the backstories of the Dota heroes
>Make them missions you can do if you buy the Battle Pass, if Valve wants to go full jew

>Almost guaranteed to bring in new players since RTS is slightly dead at the moment

>Nope, instead we get "regular Dota but with a supercreep"

Fucking Valve.

I'll post what I can find I guess

>CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK
Worst fucking hero design ever.

Attached: shield_noun_002_33348.jpg (200x176, 24K)

>tfw wished DOTA got spinoffs in a monkey paw thread
>Although I expected bad shit in a monkey paw thread, I always thought it was going to be shit like a stand alone Siltbreaker or a DOTA version of Diablo
>tfw artifact and underlords
I am so, so sorry

Attached: Sadgineer.jpg (503x399, 130K)

Man I fucking hate mason

Will never forget TI5 and the USA USA USA spam.

Na’Vi doing Chen/Pudge fountain hooks at TI was the most kino game of Dota ever. Was heartbroken when they ended losing to Alliance, rat dots made that entire tournament hella suspenseful.

>rip artifact

Good riddance. The first thing they did in the lore with Artifact was to introduce TIME TRAVEL and retcon Legion Commander's and Axe's lore. Fuck it.

Honestly they should just contract Slacks as a writer, the whole "PA is past Spectre" is better than 80% of all Dota lore.

I fucking hate Dark Willow, all of her skills are such a big impact skills and most are fire and forget. Too bloody good for a pos 3-5 hero

I'm an ancient 4 and climbing fast by picking hard supports, usually something like disruptor who guarantees free kills with his glimpse assuming your teammate is anything but asleep. Get an aghs and the aoe mute is a great way of fucking over their carry even if they outfarmed yours

Has HoN officially died yet? I want Frozensalamander to port all the good heroes from there already.

I just want Kanna and Prellex in dota already.

As long as that happens then Artifact can finally die.

mason is a god

Attached: 1539133351048.png (873x997, 1.18M)

>>He fucking eats them and are now a part of his body.
This was so dumb and yet so fitting. I like that they don't straight up say he did, though, most you get is a "...and a hungry butcher's gotta eat".

His whole story of Aghanim wanting to research the Nether magics, turning insane by them until being killed by Viper, making his soul transfer to Pugna hence why Pugna is so good at nether magic is also pretty good.

Attached: 1544561139598.png (555x618, 652K)

>fat whiny fuck who blames everything on his supports then breaks items
I'm all for shit talking, in fact it was one of the reasons I used to play dota, but mason is a massive faggot

He isn't nearly as fun as he was before. You can't even solo a hardlane agaisnt three enemy heros in early game because you'll actually die, whereas before not only would thee enemy explode if they so much dare as to walk in your general direction but you would also not give them ANYTHING and spawn before them too

Now you can't even make the highground unwalkeable without true sight with his red mines.

from what I understand, basically anyone with enough power can ascend to godhood and not every god was some sort of primal being created by the universe.

>Dota underlords
>2K views
OH NO NO NO

stop playing the game with a toaster and shit internet and it wont lag the game

Attached: 1389554775241.gif (400x173, 2.9M)

i was legend 1 but fags like you are the reason i lost all my mmr

>pick rubick
>throw someone on a cliff
Good times

But why would Rubick's dad transfer his soul to the body of a little girl?

Attached: 1511230671669.png (1323x1279, 587K)

It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

>EE is no longer in a team
>Dota suddenly becomes boring
Uhm Dotards?

Attached: eternal-envy.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

thats because theyre busy playing the game instead of watching it league is a shit and shallow dead game that doesnt show active player count

This.

Play Dota 2

Attached: fear the dong.jpg (1936x2592, 1.39M)

daddy

>just got back into DotA after 3 years
>all the pros from my time are fucking gone
>like 5 new heroes
>almost all the heroes have been reworked in some way
>they finally gave jakiro and slardar a makeover
>all the camps are moved
>shrines that heal you in every quadrant of the map
>free bounty runes for everybody what even is the point of having them just give everyone free gold
>every new skin in the last 3 years is just chink shit
Why does the game feel so soulless now?

>all the pros from my time are fucking gone
>after 3 years
the fuck are you talking about. quit posing you bitch

lmao what? These same fucks have been playing this game for more than half a decade now.

I've been watching the qualifying matches for a couple days now. So far the only person I've seen is AdmiralBulldog. Everyone else is just literal who's

>>free bounty runes for everybody what even is the point of having them just give everyone free gold
It's not free if you actually contest over them.

god damn fear

Everyone relevant has already qualified you fucking dumbdumb.

And this is open qualifiers. Of course most teams are literal whos.

>ITT: 3/4k shitters discussing hero and map balance
epic

dota has had the same top performers since inception of dota with new blood added in regularly
chances are you would recognize at least half of the players at TI if you played even 6 years ago let alone 3

Only thing I hate about Dota is the Shrines. I still hate that you can TP to them.

more than 90 percent of players are below 3k so....

Yeah you right just looked up the teams.

Now I'm just sad that all the teams I liked have completely shattered apart.

Too bad all the new blood come from SEA, CIS , China, and sometimes EU.

Tier 2/3 Dota is dead in the water in NA.

Don't forget Nyx.

NA had the strongest region come TI last year and had more teams than any other region at ti6 in the top 15 teams
this year is different cause EU is absolutely dominating the scene with only China coming in a distant second
CIS, SEA, SA, NA, all regions that aren't china or EU had a really rough year but that's not like it's the norm or always going to be that way

all it takes is PPD to come back to the US and then NA has 2 top teams which is far better than CIS's 1 good team, SA's 0 good teams, and SEA's 1 with arguably 2 good teams

it's just an EU dominate year is all
whitey too strong

I only play this game like once a month now and I insta pick sand king.

I wish Dota 2 had yordles. Our most petite female hero is Pugna followed By Dark Willow.

Last thing I remember before I quit was it coming out that Puppey seems nice to the outside fans but was actually a turbo toxic cunt to his teams, so I get why Secret is mostly a new lineup, but what happened to EG? Where's my boy Universe he was an offlane god. Why is PPD with Yuros now?

faggot

Universe is taking a break from competitive

that was turned out to be entirely untrue and EE is an autist who couldn't even find an open qualifier this team this year because of how disliked he is by everyone

puppey is still a god captain of secret and still shitting on people after 10 years of being at the top

This picture is so cool. it's like the last supper for dota

Dendi is so sweet.

ppd left NA last season cause it had the strongest region after TI
then EU became utterly unstoppable so it didn't matter anyways and just made qualifying harder instead of easier
still got into TI though cause ppd is just that good

Mazzie deserves to get ported too. Sorla's boring as hell though.

Attached: 01_Steel_Reinforcement_10179_cardraw_default.jpg (1024x810, 125K)

the loss streak will be just as impressive

Attached: Lina starts BMing.gif (339x509, 641K)

chinks even gain a soul when they play dota

Attached: 1540690201549.jpg (960x540, 55K)

ok being fair, dota is one of the few games I've seen people on Yea Forums not just lie about being good at, every time I've seen or played with someone who browses/posts on this board in any game they've been dogshit

kek good. I never understood how he ever found teams in the first place. All he ever did was dive and feed then afk farm the jungle while his team sinks after he lost the lane.

Reminds me of the time I played some Yea Forums pickup inhouse thing years ago, I'm a 3k shitter and I still completely stomped right from the laning phase as AM

Based

Attached: 1562796647679.png (1676x1515, 670K)

>New Heroes
>Laughing_Cheetah.jpg

same

programmer does sound like a cooler name for gamer though

It's hard to be dogshit if you're playing only one same game for over a decade.

Attached: изи катка.png (682x412, 125K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j73gYxsxRrs

he made his own team called team secret. they consistently get invited or make their way on to the main stage, but they haven't won a TI yet

I don't have a problem with people being low skill, my biggest problem has always been in dota threads when someone literally 4k lower than me has tried telling me about how to play the game or how it should be played(I'm 6.2k) it's just a shit mindset to have for dota and people won't get anywhere with it.
It took me a LOT of grinding and learning and I was bad for a decent while because I couldn't accept the skills because I never experienced it as blatantly in any other genre outside of RTS games that I'm still terrible at

good for you man. we welcome you.

Attached: xvvsrgyruq831.png (1373x751, 1.18M)

wards are only 50g now what a dumb lazy cm cunt

That's not so bad but
>We need wards
>Doesn't help you place them by just being nearby just in case you get jumped

Attached: Dude.gif (488x519, 415K)

is AdmiralBulldog actually washed up? i unironically want to play more NP because of watching him.

he's still top 100 pubstar so he's not bad at dota
he isn't taking competitive seriously since he makes 20k+ a month streaming and owns part of alliance going to TI anyways

He's actually decent if he is playing seriously and not berating his megacucks.

I just ward defensively until my team ganks - then I place aggro wards while going into the enemy areas

i like qojqva. i think alliance picking him up was great. i remember him from a TI long ago and he used many different heroes mid.
warding is fun especially when you can outsmart the enemy about how you are placing them

Last time I played was 5 years ago. What's the current DOTA scene?

sauce?

>we need wards
>guy puts the obs and the sentry right next to each other
>ON TOP of the enemy sentry/obs
>get his ass ganked by three guys
>enemy support gets extra gold for the deward
Everytime

dota player numbers bounced back and broke over a million again so it's alive and healthy
TI is going to break 30mil this year
the west (eu) is dominating the esport scene and even won the last two TIs and majority of majors over the last few years

whitey is still king in dota since it's a thinking man's game
all in all dota is in the best spot it's ever been in play wise and spectator wise

you can even win ranked at any position now even pos 5 since every role has nearly an equal impact on the game now

supnoob here, give me ur top 3 ward locations

Selemene

You've cursed us, user. Vici is going to win now.

it'll be lgd if it's any chink team and it'll be because of ruru's stolen api

>tfw no Dotablo
that would be siiiick
I also wouldn't mind a "smite" mode that's 3'rd person. with massive buffs to everyones movespeed/movement options

dire top jungle right above the neutral camp near dire mid tower
ramps in general
warding on the "ward spots" is just asking to be dewarded

underlords is really good for a mobile game
I find myself playing it on my PC more now that the UI is better

there's a big patch tomorrow so you might give it another try if you want :)

I'M ABOUT TO GET FUCKING HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
and euthanize your game

just kidding I play unranked :)

For me it's timbersaw

>mfw I see cm feet

Attached: 1544730468025.png (800x533, 562K)

fun fact: there's a little man inside of timbersaw

Attached: 1531954354503.png (579x504, 600K)

B-BAKANA

what the fuck it's not safe in there

>underlords still hasn't added "we did it little rock!"
i hope it fails

>pudge
>high impact pos3-5
die you fucking gameruining scum

offlane pudge is based
you just get like 3 points in e and you literally cant die, the regen is absurd

remember when there was a ton of highground shrines too

Why do people hate his design? I haven't played Dota religiously since like 2014 but he looks like he fits in with the other characters fairly well. Maybe its having an actual expressive face?

People love him though.

>deward EVERY single ward the enemy put out
damn that made me feel like a genius, i knew instantly when more is in stock and found them every time

he has weird proportions and looks straight out of the disney hercules
i dont think people hate his design, it's just odd

Attached: 1551020736409.png (1055x1009, 1.44M)

He just looks like Axe with proportions. They're both the same race I think.

remember

Attached: 1546274038819.jpg (555x618, 145K)

He reads really well from the game's perspective and has a distinct silhouette.

I don't like how they changed his F into an actual ability to dodge shit. It was a fun gimmick shit that they decided to develop into something you need. Same with Techies' sign.
I think people were complaining about how overdesigned new heroes were. MK, Dark Willow and Pango definitely fit that. Mars is absolutely old school basic as fuck which is definitely fine.

I used to be a hater
I love him now

I think he grew on everyone cause valve is really good at making personalities

Didn't Axe get a set where we unequips the axe

Ye he karate chops people.

even gave him a pixelated dick for memes

Attached: 1540917672089.png (721x877, 966K)

That.... Actually makes a lot of sense, seeing as his announcement trailer had dead minions rising.

Is that a bad thing? Disney hercules was great.

Back when they were still good.

Mines can still be stacked if you have KOTL in your team to recall them.

does that work

Attached: lelcoste2.jpg (167x214, 16K)

It's been downhill since TI2.

Attached: 1346667713137.jpg (1921x1200, 736K)

The surprise techies mindfuck. That rosh echo.

rat dota unironically ruined the game for a long time

Fuck those Swedes.

Post videos

peter knowing that shiki couldn't play lesh and abusing it in the draft was fucking amazing and won them ti

except that TI8 was by far the best ti

hot DAMN

Way to get countered by any of the anti invis heroes right away loser

greatest finals anyway

Damn.

>Puppey just looking at all the plebs
>"I wish i was home running my country"

Attached: 600px-Puppey_SL_i-League_S3.jpg (600x400, 29K)

Axe, Disruptor, and Warlock are all Oglodi
Mars is Ares whom is Zeus' son, AKA a deity

Naix is also an Oglodi

He was based off the old Hercules film and the early 90's animated musclemen (Think Jonny Bravo)

How's the dota ranked scene?

looking for a way to learn the game, I played the original dota custom maps WAY FUCKING BACK in the day, but this was even before the game had a solid meta.

I'm used to league of legends, but tired of that company's bullshit

The only TI I've ever watched was TI3
I've never really cared for E-sports. I'd rather play the game myself.

Forget everything you know from LoL apart from last hitting, then hit the bot matches at Unfair level until you get a feel for at least 10 heroes

I gave up playing dota when I realized I was still shjt despite the 4000 hours I had put in. I had come to understand that I would just never get better, and I would never be good at the game, no matter how much I played.

Attached: 1472261330332.png (429x445, 323K)

Git gjd

The true redpill hurts. Even worse because you can't put 4000 hours of dota 2 on your resume

Play DotA for fun, retard

You forgot your rank sir

Attached: LesMiserarchon.png (180x180, 33K)

Timbersaw looks like THIS?

I played before these ranking emblems were a thing.
That said, I was about 3.5k mmr, whatever that translates to in the current ranking system.

Attached: 1459001882819.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

Who is /ourguy/ and why is it singsing?

Attached: 1512450011938.gif (241x281, 217K)

I'VE A QUARRY TO SETTLE

>Secret and Vp in full TI form
>lelquid
>EG can't even get 3rd anymore
>the absolute city of china
Who takes it this year?

>Ohhh I've never felt this good! Aha!

Attached: 1c7842f1.jpg (600x460, 29K)

is this what going super saiyan is like but for humans
how does one man achieve so much success in life

Attached: 1534668956186.jpg (1024x657, 80K)

Haven't played in about six-years. Is Undying still the lord of pub stomps up until 15 minutes hit and then you're useless?

Undying is still strong early but he's been buffed to be relevant mid and late game.

His ult gives him health, slows AND degens based on % enemy health in an AoE now. Tombstone isn't as strong as it used to be but it's still good when it lasts.

>Tombstone isn't as strong
Aw man, that was his most fun ability.

get aghs on him
you steal 10 strength on a 4 second cooldown

it's not hp based anymore but instead requires a number of hits to destroy which is both better and worse than before

DAMMMMMMN DOTA 2 LOOKS LIKE THAT?!

He used to absolutely destroy early game but his tools don't scale into late game. There's no use power leveling to level 25 when your skills are about as effective at level 11.

artist?

I used to be in 5-5.5k in 2015 but took long ass breaks through 2016-2019 and plummeted to 3k.

Attached: 1560124317544.jpg (700x698, 68K)

Boogie I think
Full pic is on paheal rule34

>get octarine and aghs
>reach 25
>steal 10-50 strength every 1.6 seconds
>reach upwards of 8k health
>take their strength carries to negative levels of damage
> reduce agility carries health to sub 1000 health
>activate blademail and reflect insane amounts of damage because of your low armour and high hp pool

He is absolutely nuts late game if you play him three and make your team suffer through midgame while you farm.

I've made him work as a core mid before but good fucking luck trying to convince your team to let you do that.

>The true redpill hurts. Even worse because you can't put 4000 hours of dota 2 on your resume
More than you can know
I've swallowed it down though.

Attached: 7bf6a8bc092cf2be51adda90554ec1da.jpg (500x681, 75K)

mason

shit hero is still way too op just like all the new heroes
>one of the best ult on low cd
>crazy wave clear with his 2
>spear could be pretty much this ability in this game
>absurde range on his auto attack same as mk

Attached: 1554595159325.jpg (960x960, 43K)

He has no wave clear can't farm all his talents trees are shit I can win with him but why pick undying if you can pick willow spirit breaker?

>48.64% winrate

MK is more broken.

MK with Ember are the most broken heroes right now.

Does that shit still work, haven't been playing dota for years and finally came back

morphling has been changed and is one of the most cancerous heroes at the moment

I missed dota, didn't touch it for like 2 years.Are my boys bristleback and timbersaw still rad?

timber is arguably the worst hero in the game and bristleback isn't meta at all but maybe you can make it work (but silver edge fucks you too hard)

Centaur still giving people the horse cock?last I heard thy were gonna change his reflect passive

Played him last night, he still a fucking beast. Having double edge add on a multiple of your strength onto it is fucking glorious when you have a couple of hearts.

it has an active component to give him retard attack damage after taking enough hits

bristle is a god tier pos 1

>timber is arguably the worst hero
How?What did they do to my baby?How could he be bad?I wont believe this poppycock.

why is tiny so based dotards

There's no real point you'd want to pick him, maybe as a meme mid lastpick against brood or something but you could pick an actual hero that makes plays and space for your team

he has no teamfight or solo kill potential

Attached: iforesawyourdeath.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Attached: dota chat.png (634x228, 402K)

Well, I'm assuming the nerf hammer hit hard or something then.He had plenty of aoe, was tanky enough and could easily chase/gank people back then.

I don't remember him being nerfed, it's more about not fitting in the current meta

Low prio dota 2 is the peak of the online gameplay and communication.

Attached: 1492339865643.jpg (748x543, 222K)

Is there a mod to remove grimstrokes VO because I hate steve blum so much it fucking infuriates me.

my most fun moments in dota are in LP

you can tell the people to do anything in a joking and fun voice and everyone will just follow along no fucks given

Attached: 1533726241961.gif (480x270, 3.79M)

There's still no cure for being gay, I'm sorry

QUICK, POST YOUR FUCKING FAVOURITE HERO THAT WAS ALSO IN 1 AND YOUR FAVOURITE NEWCOMER OR THIS CAT GETS ITS HEAD CHOMPED NEXT

Attached: 1527337865042.jpg (872x1024, 64K)

>OG HERO
MOTHERFUCKING DIRGE
>NEWCOMER
GRIMSTROKE OR PANGOLIER

Attached: Dirge.jpg (480x360, 18K)

EMBER SPIRIT
PANGO

>Nature's Prophet
>Winter Wyvern

>Winter Wyvern
>Newcomer
JESUS CHRIST user WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Attached: Bugs.jpg (500x552, 83K)

I wish more games had LPQ. Such a fucking genius punishment.

Too bad we oive in an age of MUH TOXICITY

My IQ is too low to play 2 heroes at the same time but I wanna play Arc warden
Fuck

>Arc Warden
The self needs no others

Attached: 1502490967219.jpg (1143x1143, 239K)

Just use tab. Or send your illusion to do the pushing. It's not like Zet is superhard. Don't let enemy focus you tho.
>tfw IQ is too low to play any hero with more then two buttons

>not too often nowadays

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11 The International 2019 Statistics - Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki.png (390x843, 107K)

LA LADEDA LA LADEDA LA LADEEDAAAA

>play match
>somebody dcs, game paused
>game paused for 2 minutes till he comes back or we unpause
>this thing happens more than once throughout the game
>DC for 5 minutes and then everyone leave the game

I hate this so fucking much.

i hate windrunner pls delete her icefrog

the skelly king welcome you, my friend
just stun, raise undead, and let them do everything for you
seriously, this mother fucker is rocking TI qualifiers

Attached: skellyking.jpg (1800x899, 504K)

Yeah well I forgot she was also introduced in Dota 1

Problem that i love heroes with more then two buttons. Invoker or meepo make me sweat.

Just press W before ulti dumbass, its a huge arc

Are we going to get a hero immediately released like grimstroke? that was a nice announcement.

Probably. The more important question is how hard is Valve going to pander to China with the hero design?

I'm a bit excited because they might actually release a fanservice female hero for the chinks.

they might release some custom artifact characters as heroes or some shit
gonna pander to china for sure

It's about time. Of course not every hero should be fanservice, but some fanservice is righteous and indeed necessary.

>Pedobaitvoker instead of this niggas "immortal which is really an Arcana"

hold me dotards

i used to be 4.1k took a break then plummeted to 3.6k since then i never recovered and lost all motivation to play solo i now play with my shiter friends.

He used to have a gold talent and they got rid of it, he was too strong.

>1 more rubick game needed to get green Arcana with my warhammer nurgle set.

It will be glorious.

I kinda like it when you realize the lore indicates the old Legion Commander was totally a thing but she eventually killed him and took his place.

She’ll eventually be dethroned too, giving rise to a new Legion Commander.

name a better hero

Attached: 1536669040506.png (409x413, 234K)

>"Oh yeah these ASSFAGGOTS games update all the time, lets see what's happenin-"
>DotA is still based
>LoL falling apart and chasing trends as usual
>Smite has gone full WE WUZ
I don't know what to make of this

Attached: olorun_smite.png (450x600, 443K)

They still doing it. I watched lot of latest Alliance pro games and it's the most insufferable thing imaginable. Loda shouldn't be allowed to coach dota players period. And they're going to TI this year. And NaVi going to TI as well

I HAVE BECOME WHAT I HATE MOST IN THIS WORLD

Attached: 1531629430921.png (253x308, 144K)

name a better dota personality

Attached: 1562625059178.jpg (920x864, 235K)

>nobody talking about HoN
Off

Haven't played dota properly since 2014 how lost will I be watching TI for the first time in years this year

Attached: 1553290148756.jpg (640x640, 76K)

I dont like his new passive, i cant kill people by existing anymore.

>Skeleton King was never relevant when he was the almighty bone lord, only when he became a ghost with a stroke to appease Chinks

Attached: 1455581789060.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

fuck Teferi

some anime based on american rappers

>fucking army of skeletons
>to appease Chinks
Could you stop this meme please? No one in volvo gives a fuck about your dogeating country.

skeleton king already had a low violence model to appease chinks
it was the blizzard thing they changed him

>people still blame it on the chinks
It was acti-blizzard with their leoric you dumb fuck
It's always the jews instead

The low violence model was so extensive that it impeded cosmetics which means they couldn't sell shit for him.

You cannot copyright a character as generic as "skeleton king." Dota 2's variant doesn't even share the same actual name. He's called Ostarion, not Leoric.

dotabuff.com/learn/lol

>turbo
yikes

How's my boy huskar looking?

It was both.

how can one popsicle be this based?

Attached: portrait[1].jpg (235x272, 13K)

>the impurities leshrac always talk about are just bugs and bad coding
>he is a morose fag because he knows he's stuck in an assfaggots and can't get out

>gets aghs
>ult your ass

heh nothin personnel kid

I'm sad about how they changed the autoattack skill but god I love his ult
PUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

TI 8 reach peak kino

>Characters you don't play but respect seeing others play

Attached: hrgk.jpg (1900x1201, 1.9M)

What's James doing these days, did his quake clone get off the ground

Attached: 1535143284951.png (643x477, 648K)

Bristle isnt a top pick/ ban but ive seen him picked a few times and dominating when the draft calls for it. Also Its hard to compete with Mars/centaur for pos 3

Especially if you watched non-english stream.
>when the whole event was god tier but the only thing people remember is some retard screaming for 10 seconds

adelaide?

They done so many pantheons, why wouldn't they start doing Africa shit?

I really like him on paper but he's too boring to play till extreme late game

>Yes, I only play Techies, how could you tell?

Attached: 1561671252046.jpg (859x960, 224K)

What's the point of techies

Almost any, except for like 5 extremely terrible heros. I don't mean that he has a low win rate (although he probably does because he's garbage). I just mean that he's fucking annoying to play both with and against. There's nothing worse than entering a game and seeing some shitlord instalock offlane lone druid. You just know you're going to lose.

what if it was bulldog

To make the game miserable for 9 out of 10 players and to laugh at their suffering.

Gives you the option of stalling the game for however long your team needs if you have better lategame. If the other team tries to pick for early/mid they will have a hard time chasing because of the threat of mines turning dives against their favor and letting your guys get away sometimes through psychological pressure alone. Also a decent artillery platform when it does finally come to pushing that will make sure there's a relatively safe path back home thats littered with mines or an early warning to being flanked when focusing on highground. Could just play any other hero and make things less of a tossup but you don't hate fun do you user?

because it manages to be naturally seductive,intelligent and secure without sounding slutty

There is nothing more alpha than picking techies

4v5 games suck

You're wrong and retarded
Explain Clinkz, Lich, Pugna then. One of Lichs immortals is a skull and it's censored

Explain Bane, SF
>You can't copyright
They can, retard
He's not called Leoric because it's also copyright "Leoric, Skeleton King"

Techies is the 1v9 hero, the most alpha hero you can pick.

Objectively false and cucked. Techies is only picked by autists who are unable to play dota in the normal (fun) way. Actual laning, teamfighting etc. are too difficult, so they resort to a meme-strategy that only requires memorisation of bomb spots and of course scripting. I report techies every game, even if they are on my team and we win. I abandon once per month to avoid a techies game, since I don't abandon otherwise.

>since I don't abandon otherwise
t. betamale redditor

>picking one hero changes the game and forces everyone else to play your game
>makes cucks like you abandon
>"n-no you're cucked"

>Not liking fem LC.

>loli pugna

based fuck techies
I've added every one of them to my avoid list

enjoy your 10 hour long queues

Enjoy your 10 hour long games.

Attached: uncalibrated.png (633x480, 82K)

oldest dota pic I know

Attached: 1551684635774.jpg (1600x1200, 1.07M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ad1rPKuKypE

I want to go back

old ui was kino

>has to avoid replying to the post that gives a non meme answer for the usefulness of techies
yikes and cringe

who remembers

Attached: 1551366060360.png (1920x1080, 3.6M)

>you will never have the v1lat threaten to take you out with the russian mob over shitposting

Attached: 1558741196555.png (849x737, 608K)

post feet

EU ESPORTS ON RIGHT NOW DOTARDS

Attached: 1534419702822.png (840x780, 42K)

Why is dendi charismatic
I really dont understand guys, he's just an autistic dude playing a dumbass game but it's fun to watch him

who?

Attached: 1550709094197.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

based chat

how do people get a chance to auto attack this much in team fights? i always get blown up no matter who i play

>mfw I can name all of them except the two chinks

Attached: 30647908958_c1ee988a39_k.jpg (2048x1365, 737K)

what a cutie

I don't think you should pick up turbo before playing normally since you'll be used to things like free, superfast courier and so on. I have almost 5k hours in dota 2 and after a few turbo games I feel very "off" when trying to play normally since it's so different.
And with my experience, people are MUCH more toxic and whiny in turbo which is really weird, so it might just be me.

Attached: Skeleton King.jpg (400x325, 21K)

Why do all Valve games have such amazing voice acting? I don't even play Dota anymore but I can vividly remember stuff like Earthshaker.

John Patrick Lowrie is a treasure who must be protected

because despite the memes they genuinely care about making good games

He is just objectively the best hero in the game right now. If the morph player is somewhat competent it's a free win and he needs to be nerfed.

The problem is that heroes need to be overdesigned. This shit has always been a staple complaint of people in Dota. This whole complaining shit and IceFrog bending sideways for it is what brought fucking Zeal into existence in the first place (old +AS +Regen Terrorblade ability) and kept Markmanship and Greater Fortitude as "Creative, Interesting Ultimates".
I get the issue of making the game too hard to understand, but it's better to have complex abilities that can at least be fun to play around with than straightforward abilities with skill ceilings so low that a newbie and a pro can pretty much perform the same using them.
I remember someone datamining several heroes abilities that would be pretty fun to use, including one that sent all units in an area to a pocket dimension for some seconds.
dota-utilities.com/2013/02/dota-677b-hidden-heroes-leaked.html

Either way, I trust IceFrog to keep making interesting heroes simply because he still has the retarded modder mindset of "Adding this because it would be fun lmao" with shit like Slardar speed in water and Cinder Brew bonus damage from Fire Spells, even if the later was removed.

Attached: old vs new skill rage comic.gif (820x295, 34K)

Attached: 1538860330333.png (1165x730, 80K)

This and chen I guess? Chen is fucking lame right now. I bet they will rework his fucking ult soon.

>It's either a really slow win with 4v5 or a REALLY slow loss

Attached: Abaddon.jpg (300x243, 20K)

>Selemene
>NYX NYX nyx nyx

Attached: 1560075306720.jpg (480x720, 61K)

nyctasha

So tell me, what will he be the spirit of? Blood spirit?

Attached: Mazzie.jpg (377x535, 34K)

everything works in the 3k bracket

I just realised how there are some voice lines talking about/to an unreleased hero that can control people so it could be blood spirit with some possesion powers.

He can still be counterpicked. OD oneshots him.

It will be water spirit, he will represent the new attribute Wisdom. Intelligence is way too bloated and many intelligence heroes, as well as some strength and agility heroes will be changed to wisdom heroes.

>we're in the timeline where March threw his chance to go to TI9

feels SHITTY man

Attached: March ree.webm (700x700, 373K)

This is the very oldest dota 2 pick I have, I remember being fucking enthralled with how clear and pretty it looked back before the game was even in open beta
that bitch ded

Attached: 1313308419126.jpg (2557x1599, 1.19M)

mine

Attached: 1537053652881.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

The bigger they are, the bigger they fall

THE SOUL

Attached: 1542526153352.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

how good of a computer do I need to run this

It needs to have an on button, a screen and a mouse.
A keyboard would probably help as well.

Maybe I'm just a fucking boomer but source 1 dota looked better.

Does your computer turn on?

It did, because it had more SOUL.

It looked more like a painting, which I appreciate personally, but I don't think the aesthetic they've shifted to is bad either. My only gripe is the new HUD is a bit too much on the minimalistic side

>No mandatory shoe checks?
>Not properly patting down players before entering?
>Forgetting to close the door?

Were those actual problems until now? Can I get some context to that?

Attached: 1381031099824.jpg (800x600, 272K)

>My only gripe is the new HUD is a bit too much on the minimalistic side
And the general shift of the map goes to the other side, for some reason
Too much unneccesary shit

check their chinky shoes was a big meme last year
all of it is jokes and bants based off of chinks cheating at everything

Is this the Pantheon remake?

The virgin targeted damage versus the chad skillshot pinning spear skills

NA QUALS ON RIGHT NOW
twitch.tv/beyondthesummit
MASON OF TI FAME IS IN IT

Attached: 1535997070276.png (1205x669, 1.15M)

>tfw most of the dota porn makers don't do dota porn anymore
>tfw very little sfm on pic related
cm is cute

Attached: 1535654747444.jpg (700x700, 635K)

>singsing
>dota

>pantheon doesn't have a skillshot
>mars does
How will leaguebros ever recover?

league players are eternally seething that they picked the wrong game

Yeah, but did someting happen, tho? Were they trying to sneak something in their shoes?

Attached: 1402820047227.jpg (1900x1352, 2.19M)

JUGGERNAUT!

Attached: Fireborn_Odachi_Blade_Fury-trasparent-4.gif (320x250, 237K)

Attached: 1547901087619.png (292x384, 24K)

who knows what those crafty fucks do

How the fuck do I improve as Huskar

Attached: visage tells dragon knight an embarassing secret.png (601x417, 346K)

why does dota have so much SOUL

Attached: 1559104640887.png (1023x692, 1.42M)

Play another hero.

What's with LightofHeaven and his purple child bullshit?

Attached: ifzxW[1].jpg (839x711, 170K)

Is slacks the only youtube lore guy that isn't a complete faggot?

holy shit roshan is brutal

Attached: 1533968338110.webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

I just made this for you dotards please save it I spent like 5min making the webm

But I wanna play huskar

youtube.com/watch?v=RGcThH9kOu0
I missed the old UI

It looks better because the map was handcrafted. This is also why the map stayed relatively the same during the Source 1 era. Because reworking it would have been a pain in the ass.
For Source 2, they moved to a tile-based map, meaning that it would be easier to change things around. Which is how we got abominations like the 7.00 map.

Attached: 6pHRop0.png (1694x1555, 3.91M)

>pangolier and death prophet speak some lines in french
Does this mean France exists in the dota universe?

>all the horrid monsters come from the french
Why am I not suprised by this?

a frenchie won TI so yes

youtube.com/watch?v=WXNkfwOqosA
youtube.com/watch?v=oKUl7-b4qm4

Attached: apu.jpg (354x286, 25K)

int and wis are too thematically similar
he should be charisma and be paired with all the semen demon heroes like QoP, enchantress and slark

>charisma
>not luck
Water Spirit and Maverick will be revealed at TI9, and all heroes with rng based skills are moved to luck.

>Techies and Tinker on the enemy team
What the fuck do we do dotards? Literally double the cancer.

lmao brainlets

the new hero is going to have the old Morphling's Adapt where the hero can change from STR to AGI to INT

Should've picked a five man push strat and win before techies can set mines on every lane and tinker can come online.

So... Nothing proven, then?

Attached: 1402821892584.png (350x347, 105K)

no there'd be word everywhere if someone got caught cheating at TI
they have strict ass rules so it probably never will happen

won't stop me from memeing the chinks though

I actually hoped for some tasty shit, as I don't even remember of any accusations of chinks cheating during last 3 TIs. :(

Attached: funny_picdump_186_640_high_06.jpg (550x1542, 162K)

I got some ancient shit here, don't hate me.

Attached: 6zstw.jpg (676x2820, 499K)

The worst thing is I'm still laughing at it after like 10 years.

Attached: 1344292843005.gif (281x217, 1.65M)

I still hate Anti Mage and weaver after years, my hatred never ceases
I also have a love-hate relationship with Storm Spirit depending if I'm playing him or not but irrelevant
Straight up unfun fucks to fight against, the lot

They didn't genderbend the OG LC. Current LC challenged him for control over the legion and after a few defeats finally killed him and took over.

honestly LC character itself is great
Normally i would be seething like "REEE MUH STRONK WOMAN", but i dont know why on LC it works

Maybe is that she doesn't have "women stronk" lines or that she's not a walking feminist meme, she just acts like a normal warrior who's just a woman.

I like LC because she's still a racist cunt.

Also has a really hair muff in that armor haha.

i dont think so personally. They'll probably announce new hero, but no new hero in the middle of TI.
Last TI worked because we didn't have any new hero since dueling fates (which was october or so). Now we have new hero since march i think or february, dont remmeber.

D2GD2GD2G

ggwp everyone

Attached: 1555109296645.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

you dare
strike THE GOD
OF WAAAAAAAAAAAR!?

Last time I played was the 3rd of June 2018 and I honestly dont know if I care to ever play it again. I just don't care about getting mad at mentally cunted russian faggots all day.