What was the last game you played that encouraged replayability, experimentation, and fucking around?

What was the last game you played that encouraged replayability, experimentation, and fucking around?

Attached: 1559011905430.png (1250x675, 410K)

H3VR
Also that one, good taste.

hitman 2:
>opportunity found y/n
>go here
>now here
>poison this
>target down
amazing.
>inb4 some idiot says "turn off opportunities". Doesn't change the fact that shit needs to be done sequentially for certain assassinations to play out.

What is the best HITMAN 2 map and why is it Miami?

this list is incomplete without skyrim modded

Attached: skyrimLE.jpg (323x433, 36K)

MGSV maybe, though I personally didn't enjoy the base management stuff so it was a minus in my case

But why do i still get the same rush like in Blood Money after getting my kills and escaping unnoticed? Sometimes I make a mistake and have to make it work.

>poorly explained gameplay loop in greentext
>an actual argument
Pick one.

Pretty sure Blood Money also had special assassinations that could only be performed when certain conditions were met.

please elaborate to me how opportunites, ie special methods to which a Target cannot otherwise be assassinated is "freedom" to experiment.

Shame about the combat, Todd.

Hitman games fit these criteria perfectly. The good ones do, at least. I still need to play Hitman 2. Was it good?

I don't remember anything like that, but you would get bonuses for completing it while achieving certain conditions.

They did. It's like people forgot about exchanging the fake gun with the real gun in Curtains Down, triggering the exchanges/meetings in the New Orleans and House of Cards level, triggering the guy to have sex with an aphrodisiac in the Playboy Party level, etc.

>word in quotation marks
>an effort to making any semblance of an argument
Pick one again. Don't really care to change your mind about anything honestly, just showing you how your dumb posts are also completely incapable of doing so.

Those don't count nuhitman literally holds your hand.

So did Silent assassin and contracts.

you are unable to refute k

>Play Hitman 2
>Choking someone out while they're vomiting doesn't kill them
>Throwing a large or heavy object like a fire extinguisher or gold bar at someone's head doesn't kill them
>Dumping someone naked in a freezer box is fine

Already did. Pay attention idiot, you don't refute null and void, there's simply nothing to refute.

>you aren't making argument
>nou
you are unable to refute what was said about opportunities in this game
don't (You) this.

>videogame breaks real life logic to make it more fun to play
wow its almost like... the designers knew what the fuck they were doing??

Attached: 1539872460491.jpg (470x747, 39K)

Haahaha.
If you want to close your eyes to how the older games were designed then dont bitch about the new ones. Its the same concept presented differently. You only got around 3 ways of killing in any hitman game, either by following one of many specific routes, by using standard gear at any time (pistol, fiber wire, etc...), or some random ass, almost glitch, situation. All of these are present in all the games, the new ones simply have the option to have a walkthrough to the first type. They play out the same

New Vegas.
user, the opportunities are literally there to help newfags who aren't used to Hitman.

Sure, you can play with toturials if you want. But the entire point of the game is "killl these people (and sometimes do another objective too), we have a big area, with 5 ways to get to the target, here are 3 of the five."

There's a reason the hardest achievement of SA/SO isn't an opportunitiy.

HITMAN 2 has more fun maps than HITMAN 2016 and better mechanics, though I think the best map is still in 2016 with Sapienza. It's definitely worth the sale price with the amount of content in it and are continually adding to it, sniper mode and ghost mode aren't very fun but at least its something different.

I seriously just re-installed Hitman 2016 so I could finish unlocking all the achievements there, since I'm done with 2018.

Attached: 1546345756505.png (562x508, 453K)

b-b-but muh ultrarealism and shrinking horse testicles

I was playing Morrowind the other day when my sister called me.
>What'cha playing?
>Morrowind, I'm an elf mage.
>What are your magic powers?
>Invisibility, teleportation, flight...you name it, I can do it.
>That sounds crazy and kind of broken.
>Yup.

I hadn't really thought about it before, but the stuff you can do in that game is about as crazy as any video game could ever allow.

>play stealth character
>want to non-lethal
>straight-as-an-arrow dungeon designs, can't sneak past people without bumping into them
>forced to get silent casting in order to keep them from aggroing me when I'm passing them
But hey, dungeons so simple a drug addict could clear them quickly is 10/10 GOAT, right?

>Throwing a rolled up newspaper or a muffin at a guy knocks them out
One of the funniest novelties for me

What other games allow that

>man gets knocked unconscious after stepping on a rake
Video game logic amirite gamers

Since this seems to be the only Hitman thread right now, I've got a question.
For Suit Only challenges, do you have to start with the default outfit for that stage, or can you start with a disguise as long as you never change it during the stage?

>Doesn't change the fact that shit needs to be done sequentially
I don't think you need to do all of them the exact same way, I know I've done several opportunities but never got a check-mark because I did them differently

If you start with anything other than the default it doesn't count. I think the only one you can cheese is the Paris mission where you start at the auction.

Elite Dangerous, about 20 minutes ago.

Right now, actually.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 66K)