What's the Steins Gate of video games?

What's the Steins Gate of video games?

Attached: p10853751_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGtlPyOcONs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steins Gate

alpaca man

too too roo

Gate Steins

/thread

This is now a Kurisu thread.

Attached: 1560837141287.jpg (1200x1440, 413K)

she cute!

My pee pee

both are cute together.

Attached: 1560865837160.png (800x977, 475K)

Attached: 1560963547137.jpg (1600x2100, 2.58M)

Too too roo

Mayu is best

Mayuri is second best only by little. i would love a big tiddy mommy gf

Attached: 1534038508339.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Attached: __shiina_mayuri_steins_gate_drawn_by_zimbabwefumi__7fa55c89ce9e634ab500bf376534c963.jpg (600x660, 207K)

based

muh dick

why is she so perfect, lads?

Attached: 1561281714749.jpg (1510x4243, 2.32M)

Attached: 1471818565369.jpg (561x800, 203K)

I wish a qt science gf

get into STEM

Attached: 1559818100467.jpg (720x1081, 225K)

>cute
>smart
>shitposter

Attached: 1556053374721.jpg (1080x1080, 233K)

Attached: 1478622055248.png (714x1010, 339K)

go on...

i think this one will convince you.

Attached: 1559453526313.jpg (750x1334, 163K)

Yes

The Steins;Gate video game?

Attached: __makise_kurisu_steins_gate_drawn_by_tenchou_no_matsumoto__bf93cdd4db7dbd3477aa88acc10186ea.jpg (1300x2000, 1.11M)

perfection

don't be silly

the cutest shitposter

Attached: 1559534805610.jpg (2500x3372, 2.25M)

I have the first game on my psp. Is the PC version any different? Never played any of it, nor watched, or heard of this series before.

what board does she browse

/x/, /sci/, /g/, she probably helped Terry Davis

Attached: 1559749189299.jpg (967x587, 94K)

Yea Forums

Attached: __makise_kurisu_steins_gate_drawn_by_jet_yowatari__67d217b11b8a1f5169c46d231d54b674.jpg (800x800, 81K)

lewd

PSP? The Japanese version or did you mean the Vita? I mean if you can read Japanese then yeah it's pretty much the same game outside of better quality graphics and CG.
I think the only version of Steins gate that's relatively different is Elite, which replaces all the game graphics with anime shots

Alright.

Attached: DnhDx6AUYAAbzkl.jpg (675x1200, 123K)

Virtue's Last Reward?

None of the versions of the original S;G are substantially different, aside from the only official English release being the PSV/PS3/PC one. Elite is a weird semi-remake with anime cutscenes that's probably best avoided for a first run but it's only even in English on PS4 and Switch.

what's the op of faggots?

posting this question here since I'd rather not go to /vg/. has anyone played Dies Irae? a girl in my class has a Dies Irae bag so I need to know

Attached: kurisu a cuterisu.jpg (664x1187, 124K)

Kurisu is cute.

Attached: kurisu and the phonewave (name subject to change).jpg (1024x768, 146K)

Very cute.

Attached: 62920699_p0.jpg (932x1400, 1.02M)

It hurts so much that I'll never have my own Christina

I agree. Also, hi again aceman.

Attached: nurse kurisu.jpg (1078x1920, 163K)

imagine the smell

Hello user.

Attached: 1478052522226.png (992x2000, 1.19M)

Out of curiosity, do you have a waifu? I see you in a ton of different threads, so I'm curious.

Attached: kurisu.jpg (667x1184, 112K)

A sweet smell of citrus

this, VN's are video games

I do not. I simply post cute girls and complement anons who do have one. That's about the whole gist of it.

Attached: 1463569581129.jpg (530x649, 277K)

Cool. I thought so, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for all the pics, by the way.

Attached: bunny kurisu.jpg (1350x2400, 250K)

Maho>Kurisu

Read Chaos;Head
please

Attached: Ds2zymvWoAEO5Fk.jpg (706x567, 64K)

No problem user.

Attached: 1478614667147.jpg (770x799, 298K)

Also, sorry again about ghosting you. I wish I wasn't such an awkward fuck, you seem pretty cool.

Attached: housewife kurisu.jpg (670x1187, 108K)

PSP version has an english fan-patch.

No english version for Noah and Love Chuchu

i did like 9 years ago user

good point
I'm proud of you

Attached: D3l6NIbWwAE-MXj.png (487x258, 182K)

had a hearty kek, thanks user. Brings me back when I went on my vn binge.

Attached: 1271877143468.jpg (853x480, 32K)

>kurisu posters

Attached: right.png (334x358, 159K)

Don't be rude now

Attached: __amane_suzuha_steins_gate_drawn_by_onsoku_maru__57f2771a27a8efb4dbaa848821e6db17.png (840x1200, 941K)

rylaadkyadkydqykq

youtube.com/watch?v=TGtlPyOcONs

umineko is literally steins gate: the video game

I wish Steins;Gate was an actual adventure game and not a visual novel

all girls cute

Convince me NOT to buy the special edition on Switch, which comes with scenes from the anime and new fully animated scenes for each end.

It's even less of a video game than Steins;Gate.

Is the game worth playing? Or should I just watch the anime? I was thinking it would be more enjoyable to play the game before watching the anime.

>Convince me not to buy the butchered version importing back a lot of the condensed script changes from the anime without any of the pacing improvements
No.
The VN is probably best played first.

Attached: 2016-12-01-212221.jpg (960x544, 97K)

But does it really condense the script? Last I checked, the description on the eShop makes it seem like it only takes specific scenes from the anime and tosses those in instead of the static images.

why are they cute together

Attached: 1522577425884.jpg (675x750, 599K)

>Last I checked, the description on the eShop makes it seem like it only takes specific scenes from the anime and tosses those in instead of the static images
No

theyre both great

Attached: aesthetics.jpg (1200x1707, 215K)

>Liking the literal retard character

The purest romance ever designed

Dies Irae is an otome game about dating SS members, that girl is probably a disgusting fujo.

>He didn't play the original PC-98 version

Attached: 2149456-2.jpg (640x400, 162K)

The VN is the original. If you're talking about Elite, that's a shit version that reuses the anime's artwork and cuts parts from the VN that the anime didn't cover because they were too lazy to make new animation for it. Don't play Elite, don't watch the anime, read the original VN to get the best experience by far.

VN is lightyears ahead of the anime in pretty much every field. The people praising the anime are animeonly's who never read the VN, or perhaps read the VN after watching the anime, ruining their exprience. The anime isn't bad for what it is, but it's super rushed even at 25 episodes long, and doesn't develop a majority of the characters even a fraction of what the VN does. It's really just an inferior experience of the story.

>The anime isn't bad for what it is
Yes it is. It'd be one thing if it was just rushed, but it also changes plenty of shit for no reason and always for the worse, while also adding anime original bullshit of its own.

I've not sat down with Elite and the original VN next to each other but based on previews, it looked a lot like they were trimming back the VN script to more closely match the anime, rather than creating more animation to match the VN script. Feelings on the change in visual direction aside, that's a big downgrade.

I still enjoyed the anime, but some of the changes were just plain odd. Stuff like Braun's character arc getting nuked for no apparent reason and the element of clocks stopping when Mayuri was about to die really stuck out as a VN reader.

Show her the ways of your hyper weapon and dick her straight

I've only seen the anime but there clearly is focus on the hourglass stopping and her watch stopping every time she dies but it's never explained if there's meant to be a deeper meaning

It's entirely original to the anime, which is what makes it odd. It has nothing to do with any worldline or convergence mechanics.

I just looked the the reviews for Elite, and that is disappointing, guess I'll just watch all the endings on YouTube and call it good. they better not have fucked up that Suzuha ending, that was my favorite.

Oh right, one of the dumbest was a dialogue change when Suzuha's first explaining worldlines. They mention a point of convergence around '91 and in the VN that's the fall of the Soviet Union and end of the Cold War, which makes sense. But in the anime, she says it was the Gulf War.

Kurisu is the absolute greatest.

Nah. Kurisu's better.

Lisa the painful rpg.

Attached: 1539218775287.png (715x393, 95K)

What does Stein's Gate Elite bring to the table? Still japanese audio only right?

I've only just gotten around to going through S;G a few months ago.
How much did the anime change exactly? I know stuff in Faris's chapter got cut out at least

It's animated.

They completely changed Moeka's segment of the story.

Moeka is pretty much entirely absent prior to the raid, she has a few lines of Okabe meeting her and one other scene and that's it. All of Suzuha's friendly scenes are cut and replaced with scenes of her being outright hostile towards Kurisu so she comes off completely differently. They added a bunch of new scenes of the characters eating at a ramen place where Okabe keeps dining and dashing. There's the previously mentioned addition of this bizarre thing where before every time Mayuri dies all the clocks and other time-related devices stop for no reason. The way the raid plays out is totally different, where in the VN it was an attempted kidnapping gone wrong after the situation escalated and Mayuri got shot by accident, the anime has Moeka just walk through the door and immediately shoot her.
That was as far as I got because I couldn't stomach any more of it at that point.

She's not retard. She just loves Juicy Chicken Number OneĀ©.

this, fpbp, and /thread

Alpaca man is a reference to the game "Sea Man" on dreamcast.

srlrluralualduqpdudouqdaoyakdhdskdhfhkzzsfhk

Y-you okay?

Steins;Gate Elite

Steins;gate might be one of the few time where I don't think I dislike any of the girls. I'd even tenderly make love to Moeka.

just imagine

Attached: 20190611_140825.jpg (3264x2448, 2.2M)

Some of the others are IMAGINE tier too.

Is our world is ended any good?

>140 cm

Attached: pringles.png (373x336, 104K)

She's literally autistic in universe.

She's capable to show emotions towards people, so it doesn't compute with the definition of autistic.
She's a little bit silly, and hella cute.

There was one change the anime did that I liked:
If I remember it properly, they condensed the Luka (female) dating bit to remove the time leap, in the anime. That cut basically nothing of value, but did a good job of speeding things up. Like, what does the bad-date timeline teach us? That she (female) was going to give the number even if the date was bad? I guess using the time leap serves as good punctuation between scenes, but that's an extremely minor benefit.

I played the VN after watching the anime, and while I do prefer the VN (not least because it's 20 hours compared to the anime's 8, without dropping quality), I definitely don't think the anime did a bad job.

On a side note why didn't he send a D-mail telling Luca (female) to be careful and not break the IBM when cleaning.

Could have kept his gf (male(female))

>Like, what does the bad-date timeline teach us?
That Okabe wasn't satisfied with only the end goal of saving Mayuri, he also wanted to be a proper friend to Luka, even if he ultimately had to put Mayuri first.

I guess that's fair.
To me it seemed obvious that he wasn't doing it just to coax the number out of her, even when those two parts were condensed, but doing it after being given the number does make it completely unambiguous.

Kurisu is best girl and the only reason why I'm gunning for neuroscience. Love, lift me higher!

Attached: Kurisu.jpg (929x1327, 57K)

Based.

>neuroscience

Based

If you are a patrician who likes reading vns, read the original vn.
If you are a pleb who can't into vns then play the elite one, which is basically the extended version of the anime
If you are an ADHD zoomer who can't handle elite then just watch the anime

then watch the sg0 anime, the vn is shit

>recommending the zero anime over the vn

Attached: 1556919363717.jpg (568x562, 81K)

Zero vn was an incoherent mess. It's has a couple of good plotlines that weren't included in the anime, but overall the anime ties everything together in a wholesome way.

And let's not forget the fact that the ending of the vn is completely botched and makes no sense unless you listen to the CD drama

How the hell is Kurisu so lewd? I get boners way too easily when she's posted.

Zero is garbage no matter what way you experience it.

Personally, because of the way zero (VN) splits its essential plot into several different routes, I think the anime is the better thing to start with. I've seen too many people who did the VN pissed off that they reach an ending - and not a side ending, an actual ending - that seems to leave nothing resolved, or even ditched Okabe to go develop some side characters.

The VN is worth playing afterwards to see the full picture and all the details and plotpoints that couldn't fit in the anime, but starting with the anime ensures that you get a single plotline that includes most of the essentials of the VN routes and actually ends in a satisfying way.