Games with cool ass dragons?

Games with cool ass dragons?

Attached: Skyrim Dragon.jpg (1680x1050, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats a wyvern

That’s a wyvern.

thats a bat

Who the fuck made you the authority on dragons?

Aren’t wyverns just stupider dragons?

UHM ACKSHUALLY ITS A WYVERN IYTS WA WYVERN

ITS A WYVERN AHEM ITS A FUCKING WYVERN

Attached: incel.jpg (1876x1876, 440K)

>dragon
That's a wyvern, pal.

It is

That is a Bethesda dragon because modeling and animating 2 extra limbs is hard. Making video games is hard.

thats a wyvern. fucking neo Yea Forums

Attached: 1562765194734.png (1024x1024, 91K)

Monter hunter games obviously user

Attached: 1560816972216.jpg (662x935, 280K)

It's just works

IS THAT A

>says dragon
>posts a wyvern

Attached: man-with-magnifying-glass.jpg (561x581, 40K)

MODS HELP

Attached: happy black man.jpg (600x703, 42K)

Dragon's Dogma

Dark Souls games

Attached: download (18).jpg (2048x1700, 730K)

Can dragons in Skyrim actually DO anything? Can the conjure magic? Have you unique attacks to them? Or do they run bite, run and fly?

Attached: 1402883689239.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

SAVE ME MODS

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

They can breath fire or ice

>inb4 not a dragon
It's in the Dragon egg group and breathes fire. It just isn't dragon TYPE.

Attached: 220px-Pokémon_box_art_-_Red_Version.png (220x221, 110K)

I don't get it. Where's the Dragon.

Games where you can _____have sex_____ with dragons?

Spyro has some pretty "cool" dragons.

Attached: DqS1OylWoAA8a79.jpg (776x734, 57K)

Grigori dragon of the year all years

They just bite and flap at you,

Sometimes breathe some fire and Ice. Nothing acutally cool or unique from these supposed intellectual superiors.

MONSTER
HUNTER
pic related is actually a pissed off wyvern who can't fly and is an herbivore, but dragons are a thing too

Attached: 1560748408296.gif (306x316, 240K)

They summon meteors

Monster Hunter

Attached: D-0NO6JXkAMWoj6.jpg (1897x1165, 138K)

they also scream real hurtful things at you

You fucking retard

>It's similar than a dragon
>It's a dragon

>Lool this slug is similar than a snail
>It's a snail
Brainlet pathetic KANTOOOOOOo shill

>herbivore
really ?

Are we just postin cool vidya dragons? Fine then

Attached: 3872562983.png (947x648, 470K)

Dragon Age Inquisition

Panzer Dragoon

Attached: pandra_3.jpg (1200x824, 149K)

Well, it looks like a triceratops

i just ask because they live in desert areas, not trying to be a smartass or anything

they glitch out quite a lot too

>glitch magic

That dragon looks lame.

i liked the reveal of the mountain sized arch dragon corpse in dark souls 3. thank you for taking the time to read my post

No problem, man.

How about only games where you control a dragon?

Attached: 1550622615221.jpg (680x960, 171K)

If a dragon has 4 limbs and wings, wouldn't that make it related to insects and shiet? I always thought the one called a "wyvern" in the west was the actual dragon.

That's a computer virus, not a Dragon.

scalebound :^)

Actually its a Dovh/Dovah, dragon is an incorrect term used by the mortal races in reference to the Dovh being children of the Dragon-God Akatosh

yeah, it lives on the desert and feeds off cacti

Attached: 1542886556632.jpg (500x375, 58K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAA NIPPLES HELP WHAT WILL THE ADVERTISERS SAY ??????

Do you even fucking know what an insect is? Protip: it's not the limb number

digimon dragons are the best.

Attached: breakdramon.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

And this is his angry horny female relative that wants nothing more than to tear you a new one.

Attached: mhw-black_diablos_render_001.png (1971x1067, 1.28M)

I know it's so retarded, I said that to myself as I went post, but I thought we're on Yea Forums and nobody will notice. Fug.

What's an ass dragon?

>Military drill-wielding excavator robot dragon
Kino

Attached: Lost Izalith.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but darkengard for the ps2 is really cool it’s by the same guy that did nier adromina the gameplay in drakengard can get repetitive but it has great atmosphere and it’s pretty fun to fuck shit up on the back of a dragon and then switch to ground fighting

Don't

Attached: 1492601894304.jpg (1536x864, 160K)

It's cool and the fight is ass so this counts.
Also Monster Hunter.

Attached: 1562778686398.gif (270x270, 3.24M)

Attached: 5E2E7716-2913-4BFC-86B9-5465025BE78B.png (220x311, 132K)

>have a dragon thread without posting Fatalis
Move aside Diablos, you and your bitch are punk monsters anyways.

Attached: Fatalis1.png (1101x512, 321K)

Definitely not Skyrim

FUCK YOU

Attached: 634757574757.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Why are dragons so cute

Dragon's Dogma

*blocks your path*

Attached: mini midir.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Canonically happens in AWSW, but they aren't really dragons even if they are called so ingame. Also the VN is mediocre at best.

Attached: 20190711_043826.png (562x392, 178K)

games like this?

Attached: 1554031644068.jpg (1132x1135, 307K)

you just made me sad

I want a toaster dragon bf

Attached: 1549803562714.png (400x269, 143K)

Attached: dld.png (761x559, 413K)

Not a dragon.

Somebody please tell me this isn't in an actual game, that nobody would be mad enough to put tits on a non-anthro dragon

>Gamelyon is not a dragon

GAMER GIRL BATHWATER

Attached: ggbb.webm (814x594, 2.49M)

Heh step aside non-anthros

Attached: IMG_3840.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

Is it zoomertime? Why are you pretending these "dragons" were good?

Insects have 10 limbs if you count wings.

This is really cringe

Mothefucking WoW dragon Isles patch coming up. This mother Fucker is getting ressurected by Nzoth

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc

>implying you wouldnt drink it

>from these supposed intellectual superiors.
One of the most frustrating parts of the game. Every time you are reminded how they are creatures of deep intellect and how the draconic "shouts" you learn are dragon language.
Then you fight thousands of dragons and the large majority of them don't speak one line.
How cool would it have been to have the dragons talk and taunt you in draconic, and as you learned more shouts the more you could understand (all via subtitles of course).

They can breathe fire or ice. Except they're not actually breathing fire or ice, they're using ancient yelling magic. Ancient yelling magic that uses mana. Even though it doesn't use mana when you do it. And you can drain their mana with lightning spells and prevent them from doing it at all.

There is exactly one dragon who can do anything else. He can conjure rocks and drop them on you. Otherwise, it's just biting, flying, and occasional breath weapon usage. Giving them front limbs would give them more stuff they could do, but animation is hard.

There are a few mods that give dragons some more magic they can use.

You're welcome cutie

TW warhammer

Attached: zombie dragon.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Attached: Legend of dragoon.jpg (413x344, 73K)

Unless you're using mods, Alduin is the only one that does that.

Drakengard is awful. The gameplay is boring as hell and repetitive as hell. The story is depressing as hell. There's nothing to like about that game.

Sorry, user, there really is a mod for dragon tits.

I have trouble imagining them as creatures of intellect when they're not even physically capable of using tools due to lack of hands.

It's a stupid rage but it's the kind of thing I would want to snap at somebody for buying. If a coworker brought it in saying "duuuuude bro look at dat ima taste dat" I'd lose my job.

correct answer

What would they need tools for?

In the game, aside from vocalizing fire and ice, not really.

In the lore, each dragon is a fragment of Aka, the dragon made whole, god of time. Auri-El, Akatosh, Alduin, Paarthurnax, every Dragonborn, etc. are all fragments of this dragon. They are all fragments of time. The reason why Dragonrend works is that, being fragments of time, the concepts of ephemeral and mortal simply don't exist to them. They don't comprehend it because "lol we dragons are superior and live forever", it's because that, being fragments of time and therefore theoretically infinite, they are incompatible with the finite on a fundamental level, so with Dragonrend, you are effectively forcefeeding pure "Cannot Be" into their brains. In the lore, by existing, the dragons fuck with time, and for some, it's literally their job to put things back together when a Dragon Break occurs. A Dragon Break is what happens when reality goes "fuck it, I'm out on break" and the laws of Mundus (where you are) just stop working. The most well known of these is the Warp in the West, when literally every ending of Daggerfall that could happen, did happen.

This also means that the PC of Skyrim is a fragment of time, and that, whenever you kill a dragon and eat its soul, what you're actually doing is slowly putting together the puzzle of Aka, the Dragon Made Whole, piece by piece.

Dumbest posts on Yea Forums.

Attached: Wyvern.gif (355x290, 24K)

this guy kicks my ass every time. I'm new to the game and I have no idea how I'm going to solo him or bazelgeuse

Attached: asdf.jpg (1230x1080, 194K)

I call bullshit on the grounds no one would be dumb enough to retcon all that for "they're just winged lizards bro."

Think I need to unlock that Kirin helm in GU now.