How's the drought treating ya' Switch bros?

How's the drought treating ya' Switch bros?

Attached: Nintendo.png (633x800, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-r_aI4B6BYc&t=50s&ab_channel=BKupa666
youtube.com/watch?v=poDPUjAO7k8
youtube.com/watch?v=onzdDkKSvXU
playstation.com/en-us/explore/games/ps4-games/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this is a drought what do you even consider to be alive?

>MM2 just released, wildly popular
>AC early next year
>Lots of great games ported
>Banjo made it into Smash

Like what do you expect? A new Zelda and Mario Oddessy this year? Not coming out until the Switch pro is released. Sorry buddy.

You mean the PS4 drought?

Attached: 1562696376560.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

At least this argument could be made since Death stranding isnt out until November. MM2 just came out.

ah you're one of those labo boys eh?

>Mario maker 2 just came out
>SK pinball
>Marvel ultimate Alliance out next week
>Fire emblem in like 2 weeks
>Banjo

Come on bro

dude you got a new switch to buy!

>MM2
Slight improvement on a game we already have and unlike the original requires an extra $20 Nintendo tax.

>AC early next year
A game for women with literally no gameplay or challenge of any kind.

Games I either already played on Wii U/CEMU, or are far better played elsewhere.

Who the FUCK cares?

Attached: Switch.webm (1170x657, 2.68M)

>b-but Sony!

Attached: 645645853456684787856.png (402x390, 355K)

But mario maker just came out. I'll have that to hold me over and monster hunter world/GU until astral chain comes out and then ice bourne will top off the rest of the year.

>Banjo
As a Smash player perhaps you could enlighten me, what is so exciting to you that Banjo got into your game? How significantly is the base game altered? How interesting is the character of Banjo to begin with?

>Games I either already played on Wii U/CEMU
No you didn't

How was E3?

Attached: Basedtendo.jpg (680x510, 53K)

Smash multiplayer's got me all I need. Never gonna feel dry as long as I have that.

>this is the snoyfag trying to prove something
LOL, go dilate

why are you bitching about something that's not meant for you?

I played Smash4 and Kart almost daily from launch until SmashU. They never get old

Do you want me to post my Wii U library or something?

Because I sank $300 into my Switch and after 2017 all that we've gotten is shovelware C-tier IPs and ports from the Wii U.

What drought? Are you retarded or just hate games? I'm having a hard time coughing up enough money for everything I want.

>they don't count!
So this is the power of /snoygaf/

Sorry nobody is playing your shitty autoscrollers and snake levels

>Slight improvement on a game we already have and unlike the original requires an extra $20 Nintendo tax.
Boohoo you have to pay full price on a brand new sequel to a game which runs on hardware that people actually bought.

>A game for women with literally no gameplay or challenge of any kind

Not an argument. Nintendo games have had zero challenge for years now and have always been aimed at children. If you want challenge play Dark Souls or Dragon's Dogma. If you're first party only then why did you even buy a switch if challenge is something that matters to you?

>Games I either already played on Wii U/CEMU, or are far better played elsewhere.

If you have a pc that can emulate switch games then why do you even own a Switch? Also do you really expect me to believe that you bought a Wii U if you emulate Switch games?

>Who the FUCK cares?

Literally everyone. Threads are made constantly about it weeks later. Seethe harder retard.

Dilate harder

why would you buy a switch in 2017 if you already had a wii u?

The wii u ports run better than they do on the wii u with a system non-manchildren actually bought.

>we
I wonder who is behind this post

recently got mario maker
This month Fire Emblem and that Exclusice Marvel Game (at least for now)

>>MM2 just released, wildly popular
rehash
>>AC early next year
wow just 8 months away, definitely not a drought
>>Lots of great games ported
yeah i can't wait to play these 5 year old games
>>Banjo made it into Smash
this is just desperation now

>Also do you really expect me to believe that you bought a Wii U if you emulate Switch games?
I can literally post a picture of my Wii U and CEMU on my PC if you want. Also CEMU is a Wii U emulator you fucking retard.

>Literally everyone. Threads are made constantly about it weeks later. Seethe harder retard.
see

In the the past 2 weeks there's been Mario maker, red faction remastered, peach ball, God eater 3, crash kart, dragon quest builders 2

this i can understand and relate with however you still have games like prime 4, astral chain and the link's awakening remake coming out

Ports DO NOT COUNT just because you haven't played the original releases you retarded brainlet.

>drought
Don't tell me video games are your only hobby user, surely you're a well rounded individual with multiple interests. Surely you at least watch anime or something...
right?

Attached: 1546715704558.jpg (284x177, 25K)

Big mad

There's a drought? I'm doing my 6th play through of Dark Arisen right now with the Switch version and there's still like 6 games I bought in the last 2 months I haven't spent nearly enough time with yet. Honestly there really isn't anything I want on Switch for the rest of the year until Banjo gets released.

The fact that Switch owners seriously consider buying a Marvel game to "hold them over" says a lot about the state of this platform.

>prime 4
Nowhere in sight.

>astral chain
Literally who?

>link's awakening
Oh look another game I've already played. And recently too. The prospect of playing the exact same game I just played a couple months ago again is immensely appealing.

>all caps
Oh boy he's seething

>These games aren't games because someone else might have played them

Also
>MUA3 releases next week
>Three Houses the week after that
>Then Astral Chain at the end of August
>Then DXM
>Luigi's Mansion 3 likely for October

>counting paid dlc and ports as new games
yikes!

The do not count as a reason to buy a Switch since you can get them literally anywhere. I have a gaming PC, what I need is a reason to pick up my Switch - something that I can't get anywhere else. Ports of 7 year old games don't fit the bill.

Careful, if you don’t count ports then you’ve just destroyed like 80% of the PS4’s library.

Representation, and interested to see how his mechanics translate into Smash.
Also excited to see the fan-service that most of these characters get

>Zoom zoom never played X-Men Legends before

Literally who the fuck is talking about "reasons to buy a switch"?

It's just games that have come out the past fortnite you dumb faggot

There's nothing wrong with liking MUA games.

I don't have a PS4, why did you bring it up? This thread is about the Switch.

The N64 games are average collectathons, and are severely marred by the extremely grating sound effects whenever a character speaks. And again, how compelling even is the character of Banjo? Getting excited over something like Guybrush Threepwood being added to Smash I understand, he has an actual personality. But Banjo is at best a 2D Saturday morning cartoon character.

Attached: 1500085486370.png (295x270, 4K)

>The do not count as a reason to buy a Switch
Why?
Because you said so in your autism?

And who cares about what makes people buy a console unless you are a consolewarring snoyfag?

Real people care about the games THEY play, not what others play

Sure, but having them IN ADDITION to the exclusives on the Switch might be a reason to pick one up.
For me, the main thing the Switch is good at isn't third party ports as much as indie games. The OS is fast enough that it's easy to jump into most nearly any indie games in 10-15 seconds.
Also, I find it's better for RPGs in general, the FF7 and FFXII ports are pretty solid

Exactly my point. Why did you buy a Wii U if you just emulated the games on pc? Fucking retard.

Also Banjo is an icon in vidya and for many people a staple of their childhoods/N64 library and have wanted him for years in smash.

You don't even play smash so I don't know why you are being so autistic about this

>but muh mario maker
A repeat of a game that only appeals to extreme bing bing enthusiasts. No one cares. I haven't touched this paperweight in over a year and a half. I'm done with Nintendo scams.

>And again, how compelling even is the character of Banjo?
Again, it's not so much about the character being better than all other characters in video games. It's about the personal connection of seeing the character you like get to put into this crossover.
Same reason people are excited about Joker being in, or excited about fucking Piranha Plant. It's more about seeing the mechanics cross-over in some form than the personality of the character since Smash isn't an RPG, it's a fighting game.

The OP comment suggests we all already own a switch though you dumb faggot. Nowhere is it stated to name games specifically to buy a switch for.

Playing my 3DS

>No one cares
>He actually believes that
Maybe spend some time outside of sonygaf

Reminder
> The study, carried out by Reputation Institute, reportedly assessed the reputation of more than 2,200 companies in the US, undertaking over 167,000 individual ratings between January and February this year.. Nintendo was ranked in ninth place, putting the Japanese gaming giant just ahead of The LEGO Group , Every other Gaming company in the world, and other media Giants like Disney, Amazon, Google, Youtube, Facebook, Sony, Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Walmart & Toyoto

>doesn't count
Nice

Are you that guy that was saying Smash should be more story oriented?
>A repeat of a game that only appeals to extreme bing bing enthusiasts
A repeat of a game on a console that most gamers didnt own, appealing to people who like Mario in general.
Most nearly everyone who likes mario games at all (which is most casual gamers, believe it or not) cares

It doesn't count. It's a repeat of a game that only appeals to extreme bing bing enthusiasts.

>Why?
Because they are available on literally every platform, and as an owner of a PC which can play them in VASTLY superior audio and visual fidelity than the Switch, the idea of playing gimped ports isn't appealing.

>Because you said so in your autism?
Nice argument.

>And who cares about what makes people buy a console unless you are a consolewarring snoyfag?
I don't, I just want good Switch games. And isn't you bringing up Sony in the first place console warring?

>Real people care about the games THEY play, not what others play
Precisely the point, there HAVEN'T been any good Switch games to play in two years. I play plenty of games, but this conversation isn't about them.

Because CEMU wasn't out when I bought a Wii U? Because I'm an idort?

So in other words you don't even give a fuck about the gameplay, you just like screaming about bland characters being added to it?

No I don't play Smash because it's a boring party game button masher.

There's a drought?

Mario Maker, luigis mansion, fire emblem, dragon quest, links awakening and Pokemon come out between now and November.

Did you seriously just count ports and fucking DLC as new games?
They're both shit, your tribalistic cretin

Does loogee's mansion have a release date yet? Two seconds on google gives me nothing and I'm incapable of using more than 3 braincells.

IM having fun

Attached: good game.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

How so?

>I don't, I just want good Switch games
No you don't, otherwise you wouldn't constantly screech THIS DOESN'T COUNT!!

>So in other words you don't even give a fuck about the gameplay, you just like screaming about bland characters being added to it?
The truth is most nearly every character added is at least interesting.
The thing people get excited about is the fan service

These games are the definition of style over substance pandering trash. I played the first one after being informed that "no it's actually good" and I got an extremely barebones beat-em-up. Burned once, never again.

Only a vague 2019

>THIS DOESN'T COUNT!!
They don't count because they're NOT good Switch games, they're good Wii U games, many of which I played over 5 years ago now. Why would I be excited about playing the same games I've already played again?

Playing my PS4... not that difficult.

It's still TBA 2019, but October seems like window
I'm guessing they're still figuring out if October is doable but also if it's too hectic of a month
But October seems likely. Especially if we get a September Direct

>The thing people get excited about is the fan service
Not him but you're dumb if you care more about who the character is than how they play.

Because that's all there is to do with the shitch now. Just play smash 37 and mario kart 59, eagerly await next number.

Imagine being a video game enthusiast and not having a Switch.
What are these losers even playing right now? Their 100th playthrough of Bloodborne and GoW? Playing the waiting game for Star Citizen?

They're obviously aiming for October but if they can't get it done they can delay it to December.

You are aware PC exists, yes?

have games, Nincel!

Attached: we true homies we ride together we die together.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

I don't, that's not what I'm saying
As I mentioned, most nearly every Smash character generally plays in an interesting way, so that's not really a concern.
Even most of the Swordsmen play fairly differently from each other
He's asking why people get excited for Banjo, a character with no distinct personality (which isn't true but whatever) over a character with a distinct personality, and my answer was fan-service. All else equal, what gets people excited for one character's image being put over a moveset vs another is the fan-service that comes with it

There isn't a single game on the switch that interests me other than SMT 5

I'm not paying for another console that's 95% remakes, ports and multiplats just to play the 2 interesting exclusives, especially since I have a PC that can emulate them

Oh I wonder who's behind this thread

How much free time do you have outside your house to get any significant use out of your Switch? Are you in high school or something?

>only appeals to extreme bing bing enthusiasts.
Is that what we call platformer fans now?

None of these count

>Alll the n*ntendoid copelets ITT
pathetic

Attached: 1558995205850.jpg (628x753, 107K)

Doing things besides video games...?

cope & dilate sonytrannies

What, you don't believe this totally orgianic thread is made by a switch owner only looking out for you?
Don't you think this post totally make sense in that context?

Because Marvel beat 'em ups are amd always have been fucking awesome. It's the spooderman SJW movie shit you have to watch out for

MUA3 next week then the week after is FE

...tfw you're just a fire emblem fag and one of the main reasons you got the switch early was because they confirmed one around launch but because it got delayed twice now, it's just collevting dust because I'm not a smashfag

I have only ever owned nintendo consoles, except for the mega drive.

>Nintendo fans are normal people just like u-
youtube.com/watch?v=-r_aI4B6BYc&t=50s&ab_channel=BKupa666

haven't you heard?
The totally not a shitposter OP already said these don't count!

>all these seething snoys ITT

Attached: 1480016468836.jpg (300x300, 10K)

It's ironic to me you say Guybrush has personality and Banjo and Kazooie don't when BK's personality and humor is similar to that of the MI and Sam and Max series. It's a goofy, naive bear with a wise-cracking asshole bird, part of the reason why a lot of people like the games and its characters in the first place is the personality and wit behind it.

Attached: 24989917.jpg (413x610, 107K)

>paid $50 america world fun dollars
>actually having fun going for a walk once a day
>feet are already starting to hurt
I'm hoping I can curbstomp the local children's playground gym. That might bring me some pleasure. And hey, at least I'm losing weight.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (980x620, 34K)

OP here, here is my Switch. What is so unfathomable to you about a Switch owner not foaming at the mouth with adoration for Nintendo?

Attached: image0.jpg (828x906, 141K)

Is it too late to get on the Splatoon train?

Frankly disturbing

you virgins and youre brand loyalty. do you think any of these companies care about you? its all about the money

yes

>nothing until next year is not a drought
My fucking side

>but at least we have Monster Hunt-
>But at least we have Octopath Trave-
>Surely those indie games are not available everywhere el-
>but sm-smash!

Attached: 245.png (1084x957, 522K)

Yikes,a shooter is the last game that you would want delay in esspecially when you have to use a controller.

I had my fill on Wii U already, fuck off.

>>AC early next year
I don't care.

>>Lots of great games ported
None of those count if you can play them on a superior device.

Ok that's nice but that's besides the point.

>Like what do you expect? A new Zelda and Mario Oddessy this year?
That's exacly what I expect. In the 90s on the Nintendo 64 we had tons of ambitious and new titles every single year. Why is the current situation ok or even normal? Hell, did the Switch generate even one (1) worthwhile IP?

Nobody believes you

No

Do people on this board genuinely believe that you can only own one console and that disliking a console means that you must be a fan of another certain one

I didn't give a shit about banjo but this video honestly got me excited. Not any different then sports fans getting excited when their team drafts some kid.

>sonic autism
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1489981666237m.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

Most people here have the mental age of an edgy 12 year old. No surprise

Banjofags deserve death

Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise

Actual iconic characters like Bomberman, who has over 70 games mind you is only an assist trophy, but this ugly bear who has only 5 games, 2 of which weren't even in Japan gets to be playable?

Unfucking acceptable, you can't seriously defend this

>Nobody believes you
He literally posted a timestamped pictureh. Are you retarded?

This board actually believes three weeks between exclusives is a drought.
Draw your own conclusions about how retarded Yea Forums is.

Hey sorry about your E3

I can feel you're pure jealousy and rage from here

No absolutely not. The splatfests were a very small part of the game that only happened once a month. I only played 2 of them over the entire time they happened and I love Splatoon.

No, it’s active as fuck and literally one of the best games Nintendo ever made.

Shit is like the melee of shooting games. The skill ceiling is fucking bonkers.

>doesn't count
Lol

Yeah, I would venture to say that 90% of console warriors are underage kids whose parents only buy them one console per generation

>Yeah, MM is unfortunately streamerbait and that's why it's popular but it's still a solid title. The first fucking one of the year in fucking July.
>AC early next year
I would not be bragging about a heavily delayed game.
There has been absolutely nothing this year and paying full price for Wii U ports is embarrassing.
That's neat, it's not a video game though.

Of his roommates switch

you must have no idea it was being a wiiU owner post splatoon

I'm so glad people like you exist because now I know I'm better than you

It really doesnt.

Like why would you play Dragon Quest 11 on Switch when the PC version exists? Portable gaming is for fagots.

I jus genuinely can not understand how someone can not enjoy the switch. Splatoon, Smash, Mario Odyssey, BotW, Xenoblade, Mario Kart 8, Mario Maker and soon Dragon Quest and Luigis Mansion. This is an all star lineup that few consoles have ever achieved.

baby nintendo fans plugging their ears and throwing a tantrum over valid criticism, what's new

I mean I have a PC i've just been playing more games on that and using the switch for its exclusives or games I want to play at work on break or on the train or some shit

its not like I just have 1 platform I must have all my games for what am I a faggot

If you owned a Wii U you would realize that many of those games were already out.

I don't play weebshit, faggot.

>drought
>wtf, I thought [product] would entertain me 24/7?
Games take at least a year to make and a day or two for you to beat. Of course there will always be a drought. Realistically we get 2-4 first party titles a year. That's like maybe a week's worth of entertainment out of 365 days, assuming none of those have any multiplayer/replay value. You're supposed to have other hobbies, user. Or at least consider checking games you missed or never thought to try.

I already played most of those

>he dosent play comfy quest in bed

Who is the real faggot here?

>he actually trusts screenshots in a post deepfake world
Snoyfags have never been above faking shit, how retarded are you?

Attached: 1548808899086.png (1853x1394, 916K)

How do you want me to prove it to you.

Nothing to feel sorry for. Iceborne is looking great! Hope you enjoy it on the Switch to- oh wait...

Have fun with Sword and Shield at least, the game seems very promising!

Attached: 8877.jpg (1920x1079, 602K)

i dont give a shit about the shitch but this is an obvious falseflag you fucking aspie niggers

Imagine thinking the switch has a drought and at the same time boasting about having a DOA WiiU. Were sorry the Switch outsold your lifetime in less than 10 months, lol

It's mostly sony fanboys that post these type of threads. People like eric who has no life whatsoever

Cut the shit. The Wii u sold 12 million. The switch has sold about 33 million and will be nearing 40 million in the next holidays. That excuse doesn't work. All of the Wii u owners already bought it, anyone else has not played those games.

Man it's so weird to me seeing Nintendo fags berate the Wii U when during its life they did nothing but vehemently defend and shill it. This is the same fanbase that prided itself on having free online for DECADES only to suddenly start defending Nintendo requiring a $20 fee for P2P servers.

They are literally NPCs, spouting pre-programmed words no matter how retarded they are in context.

There is a reason they resort to "Games don't count as games!" 100 percent of the time.

Attached: D89bH9OUwAINpup.jpg orig.jpg (1920x3854, 1.36M)

Boy there's been alot of snoy cope threads lately.

>if you bought the previous console just get fucked lol
wow wonderful
This
you fuckers tricked me into buying it
but never again, I'm never buying another console ever

Now remove multiplats and games not out yet. Do it faggot, defend the Switch.

P O R T S

>looking forward to a literal asset flip rehash of the smallest content MH ever made
Us MH fans really feel for you worldlets. Not gonna buy this no matter how hard you shill it :)

>re wirr support the game with free content updates
>HOLY FUCK BASED CAPCOM
>g-ran- i mean master rank?
>that'rr be another 40 dorrar prus tip, gaijin
>b-based capcom

Anyone who bought the Wii u is a huge Nintendo fan who is VERY satisfied with what theyve put out so far.

So why do you resort to "old games count as new games" every time? I'm not going to buy a fucking console for ports and remakes.

>Now remove multiplats and games not out yet. Do it faggot, defend the Switch.
So this is the power of being a snoyfag.
This is a list of some upcoming games, which has already started.

Now explain how this is a drought, pathetic snoycel.

>All of the Wii u owners already bought it, anyone else has not played those games.
That doesn't make them new.

Honestly if not for Iceborne I'd have no reason to use my PS4 outside Twitch streaming.

>They are literally NPCs
He says as he advertises 4+ year old ports and multiplats as if they were new exclusives.

Let me fix your post by switching "is" with "was" and "satisfied" with "unsatisfied", and then you'll have me.

>Port everywhere, elder scroll mobile game, mediocre games...

You are insane if you think this list is good

Attached: 574567.jpg (612x528, 21K)

>g-guys stop berating the WiiU this is a Switch berating thread!
Sorry I just took the floor from beneath you

People will complain but I fucking love my switch.

Still playing Smash almost every weekend and Hero comes out soon. Mario Maker 2 is everything I wanted. And people will bitch about ports but playing FFIX in bed with headphones in handheld is comfy as fuck.

But stay mad I guess.

They are new to people who will be buying the system going forward, as well as to 2/3 of current switch owners.

It's unreal how nintendo not only gets away with releasing almost nothing but ports and remakes, but they actually get PRAISED for it.

If someone tried to defend the early PS4 library for having a bunch of multiplats + bloodborne they would get laughed out of the room. If someone defends the switch's joke of a catalogue everyone gets their feelings hurt and it becomes a big nintendo hugbox

I own a Wii U and I'm not.

>So why do you resort to "old games count as new games" every time? I'm not going to buy a fucking console for ports and remakes.
Who said that outside of your deranged snoyfag mind?
Did the aids your mandatory nigger bulls give you completely destroy your mind?

I bought and enjoyed the Wii U plenty, bought the Switch a few months after launch. Still think Nintendo could and should do better about their release schedules and that faggots should stop defending them.

i don't give a shit about smash, fags are going to try out the character and stop playing the game immediately afterward

I’ve been seeing wiiU’s go for dirt cheap recently. Would it be worth a pick up to hack? I also want to play WW and TP HD

Its bad man, Im playing FFXIV on PC instead and I just hit 80. This is easily the worst leveling in an MMO hands down. The entire storyline is just you politely nodding constantly.

>They are new to people who will be buying the system going forward, as well as to 2/3 of current switch owners.
That doesn't make them new. That doesn't change the fact that there are people who played those games up to 7 years ago.

>"Hey this car that you advertised as new is actually used"
>"It's new to you"

>only sees ports
See, this people is how you spot a snoyfag.
Just deny something exists and sonygaf will pretend it doesn't.

>and games not out yet
why?
Even if you remove multiplats, you get
>cadence of hyrule
>smm2
>MUA3
>Three Houses
>DXM
>LM3
>NMH3
>Animal Crossing
>Astral Chain

yeah it's a great console for modding

Do you understand how fucking stupid it makes you sound when you post a reply like this?

Not any sooner, even the one in the wii u is active

Go easy. The burn from no E3 still hurts them

T. Snoy

Attached: 2019 4chan Demographic Survey.jpg (1843x2721, 1M)

Mario Maker just came out, Fire Emblem comes out in 2 weeks and Astral Chain comes out next month.

You can not like those games but that doesn’t mean there is a drought.

Did your bull tell you that before you went to dilate?

We're not talking about used games you fucking retard.

I seriously can't tell if the people going "SNOY SNOY SNOY SNOY SNOY" are joking or not. This is genuine Poe's Law.

The irony is that the vast majority of PS4 owners are idorts. Ninendo fans are the only fanbase loyal to one platform.

>Slight improvement
Imagine criticizing games you've never played before

The amount of unironic "Sony won E3" posting was really quite sad.

source: dude trust me

Reminder that all of the people who call you a dilating cuck for disagreeing with them have an age starting with the digit 1

>car analogy
"Hey wanna play this new boardgame I just picked up!"
"...no, that came out 3 years ago give me something new"

I own Mario Maker. And Mario Maker 2 is more of the same, only with slopes and a far less intuitive UI.

No one I know who owns a PS4 only owns Sony consoles. Almost all of them at least own a PC too.

That is complete nonsense. The Xbox and PC have 99% the same library as the ps4. There is absolutely no reason to think they have more crossover than the switch does.

The second person is correct. It's not new if it's 3 years old.

See this is why no body ever replies seriously to these threads. You can list games but the shit poster is just gonna list arbitrary reasons as to why those games don’t count.

Retard analogy.

>"Hey wanna play this new boardgame I just picked up!"
This is one thing, but claiming the board game is "new" just because you haven't played before is another thing entirely.

you can just tell how well the switch is doing because low effort shitpost threads like this keep coming in greater numbers. none of the "arguments" have changed at all, despite not being true. there's just no ammo left at all, yet these totally legitimate posters just keep hammering on the trigger in desperation.

>The irony is that the vast majority of PS4 owners are idorts
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>makes fun of the PS4 library
>gee these sony fans are crazy

I haven't owned a sony console in over 15 years

but Mario Maker just released...

Attached: 1561854986936.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Why the fuck would you ever think this is true.

>anecdotal evidence

Attached: Sales.jpg (2684x1796, 1.32M)

That's the only value of 'new' that matters to your experience unless the age of the things critically affects your experience

Because I've seen it first hand? Because there hasn't been a single person ITT defending or touting Sony as superior, but hundreds of posts defending Nintendo? Because Nintendo defenders ITT have done nothing but spout "SNOOOY" when no one even brought it up?

It's literally the same argument. "New" is not a relative term. Not having experience something before doesn't make it new. If I went back and emulated some NES game that I've never played before, I can't proclaim it as "playing a new game".

Did you reply to the wrong person?

It's really sad that the same people have been making anti-switch threads for over 2 years now. You can tell it's the same people because they use the exact same arguments even though they don't make sense any more. Like the people saying "Wii u games don't count because everyone already played them" when 2/3 of the switchs current audience never had a Wii u. Also the retarded game drought argument when we are entering a game tsunami for the rest of this year.

Are these the top selling games on each platform?
Because i'm surprised HZD isn't on Sony's list

No its not retard.

Japan got 70-something characters, they can get over a handful of characters pandering to the West. Bomberman looks retarded.
Plenty of Smash characters are from dead franchises, who cares? Smash is a celebration of Nintendo, Banjo Kazooie and Rare were a major part of Nintendo's history, so it's cool to see them in. Microsoft didn't seem to mind, so why not? Nintendo gets to add a fan favourite and Microsoft gets free advertisement to relaunch their dead franchise.

dumb user, don't you know sequels you don't like are rehashes now

>makes thread about a supposed “drought”
>people in the thread list games telling you there is no drought
>D-DURR Y U DEFEND NINTENDO

Ok retard.

Explain to me how I'm wrong. Explain to me how ports are new games.

>12 PC ports and 3 SJW movies

digital?

>when 2/3 of the switchs current audience never had a Wii u
Let's practice basic empathy. Imagine you are one of that 1/3rd who DID have a Wii U, and most of its exclusives. How would the Switch library look to you?

oh I forgot...

>Like the people saying "Wii u games don't count because everyone already played them" when 2/3 of the switchs current audience never had a Wii u
Again, so Wii U owners should just get fucked?
this

Shut the fuck up, here is your list without the ports you fucking piece of shit.

Attached: portporteverywhere.jpg (1920x3854, 1.06M)

>don't you know sequels you don't like are rehashes now
Sequels that add next to nothing to the original game are literally the definition of rehashes. Mario Maker 2 adds nothing substantial to the first one apart from slopes.

oh wait, just saw it, im dumb

I did own a Wii u, and I love the switch. It's the best console I've ever owned and ive owned most of them since the SNES.

>Lunar Magic, but you have to pay for it, and then you have to pay to share your levels
what's the appeal

>nothing substantial
>tons of new pieces to work with and build levels with
>night-time mechanics
>an entire separate mode just for mechanics from a particular mario game
>a story mode with 100 premade levels
what?

Link's Awakening is nearly 1 to 1 to the GB game, it doesn't count either.

Because media is always new if you've never experienced it.

Driving is pretty much the same regardless of what you drive.

>Still over 1 exclusive a month on average
You just destroyed yourself without noticing

>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is a port
lolokay

Why would you buy a nintendo console after the wii u? Didn't you feel ripped off?

>How's the drought treating ya' Switch bros?
It's only been a month since E3 you'll live

Attached: 1559609681665.jpg (2500x1500, 3.86M)

And Panzer Dragoon is a remake of the Saturn game and isn't even exclusive to Switch.

Attached: ps4bonepc.webm (800x450, 3M)

Lunar magic but it gets 2 million levels made in 2 weeks, probably over 100 million levels lifetime.

>remove the ports
>also just remove things I don't like
Based

Hush, you hurting the snoyfags narrative.

Attached: everyobsidiot.png (303x681, 32K)

>Because media is always new if you've never experienced it.
No, no it isn't.
and 90% of them are random placements of blocks and objects done by children

The Wii u wasn't even that bad, and I'm not that childish to hold a grudge based on a purchase I made.

I like LA, and the remake is the same game down to the fucking tile. How is it new?

This is a blatant bait OP in the first place, but more over, none of that actually relates back to the idea that PS4 owners are idorts which is what I'm getting at. Why would you expect the platform with the least overlap in its library to be the one with the least overlap in its user base. Why would you try to make objective statements using anecdotal evidence driven by a sample that can only possibly be biased.

It's just pure pseudo-intellectualism.

Go back you stupid animal.

And it has a filter and like/boo system to get rid of those levels.

>not a single good game until 2020
its not fucking fair bros

Attached: nintendoofuseatingshit.png (232x218, 56K)

Just beat Star Allies. Never got to play it before all the updates but I think the game got an very unwarranted rap.

The music alone makes it the best Switch exclusive. And that Soul Melter EX, goddamn. I love it.

Attached: final boss.png (764x1120, 1.32M)

>links awakening is bad
expected nothing less from an autistic /pol/ summerfag

>one big exclusive a month
that's pretty good honestly
I dont even want pokemon but I bet it'll be popular and sell well.
Plus, there's probably another direct before the end of the year to announce stuff, might announce stuff to come out in December

Oh no how will Xbox PS and PC fags survive without just dance, Marvel and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games?!

I can't believe we are going to miss a remake of a gba Zelda and a rushed Pokemon game. Truly Nintendo won this one

Attached: 5645645.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>The Wii u wasn't even that bad
It was. It was. It fucking was.
>and I'm not that childish to hold a grudge based on a purchase I made.
Fucking what? A company is not a person. You can't hold a grudge against a non-human entity. Not buying a company's product after the previous one sucked shit isn't "holding a grudge", it's being a rational thinker.

>criticism is bait
What a strange world you must live in.

Dragon quest and Luigis Mansion both look great. Astral chain isn't my kind of thing but I know a lot of people will like it too.

>Astral Chain
>not good
nice job forgetting to turn off your tripcode

1. He didn't mention LA, you're pulling it out of nowhere
2. You are unironically defending whataboutism
3. LA is a remake of a gameboy game being sold for full price

>It was. It was. It fucking was.
That's why all it's games are praised to hell and back now that they're on Switch?

We can cut those out too and the list is still solid
>June
>SMM2
>MUA3
>July
>Three Houses
>August
>Astral Chain
>September
>DXM
>October
>likely LM3
>November
>Pokemon
I can't remember if anything big comes out December, probably not

What the fuck are you talking about? We literally just got smm2. A shit ton of awesome ports. Currently playing through trials of mana. We have marvel ultimate alliance this month and fire emblem! Plus astral chain next month. Literally what more do you want?

>Because there hasn't been a single person ITT defending or touting Sony as superior
this is a joke, right?

>I mean its a port
>i mean its a remake
>h-h-how is it new?
Oh man this goalpost moving. You saw in the first fucking gameplay segment ever shown that it doesn't have segmented square regions so literally not a 1-1 or a port

I don't agree with those opinions.

Find them. Go back and find even a single post defending or touting Sony as superior from before that post. Maybe then you'll realize you literally have a boogyman that isn't real.

>it's another gay eric consolewar thread

Attached: 3456.jpg (800x600, 50K)

The Wii u was actually a great system for about 3 years, until they shifted their focus to the switch. I paid $300 for it but I'd say it was worth about $200. Not the biggest waste of money. Now the Xbox 360, that was a piece of garbage and I deeply regret ever buying it.

>one big exclusive per month
yeah, can't wait to put 500+ hours into Catan, Luigis Mansion 3 and DEM.
you gotta be fucking shitting me.

You're unironically defending a tripfag from /pol/

>You saw in the first fucking gameplay segment ever shown that it doesn't have segmented square regions so literally not a 1-1 or a port
Too bad the layout, progression, and items are 1 to 1 to the original game. In other words, all the shit that actually matters.

Why would you put 500 hours into a single non-RPG non-Multiplayer game? I'm confused.
>DEM
do you mean Daemon Ex Machina? I could see myself putting 50-60 hours into it honestly, that's about as much as I put into ACV

so simple and easy it plays itself
shitty, unfun gimmick
30 fps for no reason
massive load times between every door
its not a very good game, neither a must own or even a must play. would have a hard time reccomending even if it were discounted heavily

>Too bad the layout, progression, and items are 1 to 1 to the original game.
Holy shit this guys dad works for nintendo and got him an early copy!

You forgot that FE 3H is coming out this month. In 2 weeks

>yeah, can't wait to put 500+ hours into Catan, Luigis Mansion 3 and DEM.
yeah, cause people put 500 hours into every exclusive on the console they own

The console itself is fine but it was probably nintendo's biggest marketing blunder. I didn't know it even existed for its first year, and when i did hear of it i though it was a Wii addon

Don't you have something important to do with your time or do you only just play video games all day?

>Didn't even play it

Probably for the best. Void would tear your casual ass in two.

youtube.com/watch?v=poDPUjAO7k8

This is why I just want the Switch Pro.

I honestly don’t give two shits and a half about portability and taking my Switch anywhere as I already have a phone for that. I’d rather have a purely home console that is superior in performance whilst reaping and enjoying Nintendo exclusive titles.

>astral chain
>Literally who?
Ok now we know for sure you're a retard.
"Never heard from that game before" Yes. It's a new game.

What now?

>i don’t understand how someone doesn’t like something i like

I think you're suggesting that because of the lack of third party support, I would have to spend all my time playing video games playing the same nintendo exclusives for 500 hours, yes?
But here's the thing: I'm a fucking adult. I don't even have 100 hours a month to play all the games I want to get through. I just fucking beat AC5 for the first time after a month of playing it every chance I got. I'm busy

That post did neither of the required criteria. Try again.

i bought a switch only for smash and havent touched the game in months, switch really doesnt have games with extreme staying power, things like cyberpunk, death stranding, ff15 or mgsv. generally games i can dump tons of hours into and would be worth buying to play on the go, witcher 3 is a great start however

I cant. This console has so many good games in so many different genres. Unlike some other Nintendo consoles it has no dumb gimmicks and the games look good at mostly 900p-1080p. The only area I can see people reasonably having a problem with is online features.

>witcher 3
It's a poor running port.

>ignore 90% of the game cause there's an optional postgame challenge mode!
its a slow, boring slog of a game. don't be a faggot and pretend the bulk of the content isn't fucking effortless. i shouldn't be sitting on 100+ lives from a normal playthrough because dying is only possible if i go afk

>i personally love it, so all of your valid criticisms are invalid!

The absolute state of Switch owners

i can still play the game, i doesn't matter much how it runs as long as it still feels playable, i want my time wasted

>goldface has nothing to do with "sony superiority"
you should lurk more, newfriend

>900p-1080p
LOL no they fucking do not. Try playing literally any Switch game on a 4K set.

I would recommend Splatoon, botw and Xenoblade. Dragon quest in the fall and animal crossing early next year also fall in that category.

Attached: 1524770433910.png (515x594, 43K)

Most big nintendo games absolutely do run 900p to 1080p docked. Even BotW does.

It fulfilled neither of the criteria directly, but let's give it the benefit of the doubt. 1 post. Out of 200+. Find another.

>extreme staying power
>games that aren't even out
>fucking ff15 of all games
What a trainwreck of a post, did you even think about this before hitting submit?

Not watching your vid, liking, or subscribing

>o-ok but give me another one.
I'm done humouring you.

i got my fill of splatoon on the wiiu, i tried (not that much time it was about 3 hours on a friends switch) botw and it didnt click much for me. dq is nice though never played dq.
ff15 had enough content for me to want to kill all superbosses

>Even BotW does.
And it has the frame dips to show for it.

Okay? Disregard a non-partisan analysis of a remaster all you like, doesn't change the fact that the game is for all intents and purposes 1-1 to the original.

I just sold it.
I'm out.
Not even my 10yo sister wanted it.
I'll keep my laptop for portable gaming.

>extreme staying power
>a game that isn't out yet
>a game that isn't out yet
>a game that has died in the collective consciousness
>a game that has also died in the collective consciousness
what the fuck are you on about?

lol, i'll trade

Attached: 1560193984405.png (808x805, 415K)

Attached: 1540214585899.jpg (651x900, 132K)

>analysis go game that isn't even out yet
Glad I dodged that bullet. Don't tell me that soiboys vid was actually longer than 3 minutes

If you paid attention to context, the user was responding to another person randomly bringing up the PS4 for no reason. Still 1 post out of 200 posts, tell me that doesn't indicate a massively disproportionate number of fans.

Look into XB2 and Splatoon2.
The former has fucking dense amounts of content, particularly if oyu end up going for the DLC too.
Splatoon 2 has a damn great single player add on and the multiplayer survived 2 years with updates for a reason

So I'm a cheap fucking fuck and I want to buy a used Switch. Is this a good idea? I heard people get scratches on their screens rather frequently.

Void had a hard life
youtube.com/watch?v=onzdDkKSvXU

Attached: Unreal Engine Kirby.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Maybe if you're some mouth-breathing retard, then you'll put a lot of scratches on your screen. I've had mine for a while and it doesn't have a single scratch on it. Plus you can just get one of those thin plastic coverings online and put it on your screen if you're so worried about scratches

Not really
Unless you're really being careless with taking it out of the dock and unless you don't get a case and throw it in any bag with abandon, it shouldn't be an issue

>Nintendo has no games
But games
>No, take out the multiplats
Still game
>No, take out the ports
But still game?
>No, take out the sequals that are basically the same game because i said they are
Still game?
>No but...
>...
>...
>C-cope. Sony-wins-yet-again.Wojak.png
Getting kinda sick of sonyroaches tbdesu

Attached: me again.jpg (619x548, 61K)

>Drought
it's like you people expect a new AAA first party exclusive game to come out every week
these threads are fucking retarded, why do you people waste energy on this shit

E3 was hard for them. Let them screech

That "sequels are similar so they're not games" shit is so sad. So many great games would be ignored if you thought like that, like pikmin 2 or Mario Galaxy 2 for example.

>Games with extreme staying power, like...
>Game that isn't out yet
>Game that isn't out yet

What?

True.
The whole point of a sequel is to improve on the previous entry.
Mario Maker 2 is a direct improvement to MM1 in nearly every way, along with local multiplayer and premade levels to add to the value

>I bet all nincels look like tha-

Attached: 1548280385002.jpg (1000x562, 92K)

I think he just means big single player games like BOTW or Odyssey
Astral Chain and DXM and Three Houses would probably be up his alley

Because he made a correct point.

Why do you assume that everyone who dislikes nintendo likes sony? Stop that, fucking stop it. It's irrational and presumptuous.

No he didn't , he posted a picture of a shitty analogy

>Lethal league blaze this Friday
FUCK YES

Attached: 6964d9c6353cc1ef4b872233926cae78e5d6bd2b.jpg (616x353, 76K)

quentin is rolling in his grave

I wanted 3D World not your shitty paid online to meme levels trash

>ports

yikes

>smash

cringe

>ac next year

yeah next fucking year, DROUGHT

Honestly, as someone who has a Switch as well as Wii U and the many games with it, I feel like I'm being punished by Nintendo for owning a Wii U.

Attached: 610fXdyL4lL._SX342_[1].jpg (342x304, 18K)

Spotted the snoy

Football team or chip and dale dancers?

So you're saying that whataboutism is okay?

Alternative title:
>"Only children play videogames in publi-"

Thanks for proving my point, imbecile. You want me to photograph my nintendo consoles?

Oh fuck, I forgot
I'll probably pick it up and set up my dock in my living room, shit's gonna be cash

They aren't even fucking releasing Wii u ports any more. The last one was donkey Kong I think early last year.

Well alright then, you only have an excuse to play video games in public if you're a child OR a business executive who regularly takes plane trips.

I fucking gave my switch to my cousin because there is literally nothing to play
Terrible defense you just embarrassed yourself

>mario maker

I can see that and I owned a Wii U too but at this point, I mostly just want sequels to the games I liked.
I think the only time I really felt like I was getting punished was Pokken and MK8.
I'm down with Splatoon2 and MM2 though

>le sequels are ports meme

>sequels are ports

S-S-SLOPES!!!

I've been bouncing pinballs off anime titties does this count as a game? If so im dealing with the drought fine

Put your trip back on dumbass

I'm holding out for that PC release. I'm certain this game has its problems and the pace seems slow as shit but I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Attached: 1477178166474.jpg (720x928, 382K)

Sorry the vita died

:)

You're avoiding my question. Are you defending whataboutism? Do you think that it's valid to say "what about the ps4" in response to switch criticism?

You want me to photograph my PS4, snoy?

What?

It's literally shit they could have added in dlc and lacking 100 man.

luckily there's a successor

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Its more valid than calling sequels ports. Some of the greatest games of all time would be rendered worthless under that definition. For example, Mario party 2 is generally considered the best party game ever and it's really just a better version of the original Mario party.

so you're saying you bought a wiiu

I'm not accusing you of being a console fanboy. I didn't claim that you only own nintendo products. You're accusing me of being a "snoy", which is untrue, as I do not own any sony consoles, and to the contrary I own many nintendo ones.

>Shadowbringers last week
>Bloodstained last week
>Judgement last week
>Dragon Quest Builders 2 this week
>Kill La Kill in two weeks

Yeah sure, Sony definitely is in a drought period.

Attached: 1558793657283.jpg (905x401, 68K)

>Its more valid than calling sequels ports.
Holy fuck, you're doing it again. Stop it. Do you understand what you're doing wrong here? I didn't say anything about sequels. Are you doing this on purpose?

so what are you playing right now, you obnoxious little s-s-stutter posting faggot?

>sequel could have been DLC
isn't this usually the case?

I did

Been playing CTR and Mario Maker 2 you falseflagging bitch

Attached: penguin yay none.png (608x490, 36K)

Yes, I have no intention of engaging with you when you're just trying to stir shit.

That wasn't a whataboutism. Try to keep up

you bought a wiiu lmao

Time to update that pic, snoy

They added nothing sequel worthy except for a 2 hour long story mode were you can skip all the levels though

this post , which is what the subject has been the entire time, is a perfect example of whataboutism.
>yeah but what about the ps4

More than half of what you listed are Switch best sellers

We’re talking about a drought, user. All of the games you listed came out over 9 months ago, are Wii U ports, or haven’t been released yet, FFS luigi’s Mansion doesn’t even have a release date yet.

>snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy
Please be falseflagging.
I fucking hope that it's falseflagging.
You people can't be serious.

with....

Mario Maker just came out you nigger fag hybrid

This user gets it.

CTR, Just got down with Bloodstained, considering getting the AoT dlc, Also killing time with with Peach ball ninja titty smacking simulator while i wait for Mahvel ultimate alliance and DQ builders 2

>but what about all these multiplats that are better on other platforms?
yikes

If you haven't gotten a switch for oddysey, botw, splatoon 2, smash, mm2, FE 3H, DXM, either of the warrior games or luigis mansion 3, then you don't want a switch

I don't get people complaining that droughts are a thing to be bummed about. Are backlogs suddenly not a thing anymore? You're telling me that right now there are NO games available you're interested in that you haven't already bought and completed?

>calls someone a console warrior
>says "snoyfag"
Please kill yourself console warrior

>1+1=3
>>"actually 1+1=2"
>HURR WHATABOUT 2 WHATABOUT 2 WHATABOUT 2
>still this retarded
Not surprised for a tripfag. If anything the proper buzzword you were looking for was "deflection".

Me too it just doesnt seem worth it to get on console

t. triggered snoy

>Drought
I’ve had to scrape together 240 bucks so I could get
>Mario Maker
>Three Houses
>Astral Chain
>Daemon X Machina

So the drought isn’t doing my Wallet any favors

Friendly reminder that consolewarriors can be split into trolls, braindead fanboys, and insecure children mad that their parents can only buy them one console at a time.

They are better on other platforms.

>This thread exists, but not a lethal league blaze hype thread
What the fuck is wrong with this gay board?

Attached: 1424151922894.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

Actually the analogy would be:
>2+2=4
>"actually 1+3=4"
>that doesn't change the fact that 2+2=4
>"NO 1+3=4"

You know as well as I do that this board's overrun with internet tourists who only know Yea Forums as "that one place always angry about games" so they shitpost and console-war to try and fit in.

i had spend $0 to click download on a torrent site for those same games. damn hacking the switch feels good.

>avoid movieshit like Xenoblade, Pokemon, Fire Emblem and anything that shoves story in your face
>avoid casual games with zero challenge, like Smash Bros and Mario Odyssey
>avoid waifushit like Splatoon and Bayonetta
>actually play good games like multiplats (Hollow Knight, FTL, Terraria if it ever gets a damn price drop)

I mean it's nice for portability, but Nintendo just hasn't made a single stellar game in years. I'm waiting on Metroid Prime 4 to change that.

Attached: 1529097882557.png (1000x1000, 126K)

>>actually play good games like multiplats (Hollow Knight, FTL, Terraria if it ever gets a damn price drop)
Why would you not play these on pc

>have shit taste
>claim you actually have good taste

So PS4 is in a drought. Gotcha

I do play them on PC, but I can't deny that portability is alluring when it's done right. You just gotta go for the devs who can optimize properly, unlike devs who let Doom run at 20 FPS.

ACfag is now in this thread

>Buy a nintendo console
>Don't play nintendo exclusives
Are you retarded

I never claimed the contrary. They're both shit consoles.

Joy. ACFag has arrived.

>Stupid niggers itt arguing about whataboutism
>Not even applicable since Switch actually has games coming out
I mean, just tell op to eat a dick, we got games. No need to bring up the fact that Sony has little more than a dusty fart to give to its consumers at this point in time.

Attached: matsumoto outto.gif (500x452, 987K)

I would say based but you're a fucking retard for playing pc multiplats on the switch

Neither console has anything worth playing. Stop buying consoles and holding back the hobby.

Drought over in 20 days

Attached: omega-labyrinth-life-limited-edition-multilanguage-586601.9.jpg (1500x1500, 282K)

Updated your image br0

Attached: C301A101-62A1-45EA-9AEA-981CE4B2A3C9.jpg (905x401, 78K)

Silly user, if it doesn't appeal to me personally, it's not a game! Don't you know ANYTHING about how you're supposed to act on Yea Forums?

Seriously, these braindead tourists drive me fucking crazy

Attached: pc'masterrace'.png (929x697, 45K)

>drought
I've been buying a new game every week for the last two months, and will continue until the end of July probably. Easily the most I've ever bought in years.

>Stop buying consoles and holding back the hobby.
lol did you seriously just typed this for real hahaha

I mean, cool for you, I just don’t like pirating

Why the hell would you buy a Nintendo console to play PC games man, even if you don’t have a beefy computer you can get them cheaper on PC most of the time

>Nintendo advertises games
>they all end up lower quality than normal

I'm sorry I can't predict the future.

???

>consoles holding back the hobby
>those 2018 game of the year picks for PC

>Waifushit like spaltoon

Attached: 1512071707352.png (366x337, 101K)

Nice, I have a job and $60 every couple of weeks is menial.

You’d better not fucking be ACFag

Why make this thread right after MM2 is released?

Who gives a fuck about what some random people think is the best? Only drooling retards look at "GotY" awards.

It's ACFag. Don't reply.

go into a splatoon thread and try and talk about the game, without it becoming a contest over who can exclaim their love of squid cunny more. Seriously, they do NOTHING but post squid porn and jerk off to squid lolis. Therefore, I don't count it as a good game.

Attached: heavy-smile.jpg (256x256, 43K)

>'consoles hold back the industry!'
>buys the same games that consolefags buy

playstation.com/en-us/explore/games/ps4-games/

Oh my god...

Attached: 1560369992251.png (367x337, 306K)

And you could be spending that $60 on things that aren't also available for free. Maybe invest in precious metals? Buy bonds?

>2007 shitpost with a 2007 avatar for 2019
I hate you subhumans so fucking much.

yikey projecting there wageslave

I know that’s false because I actually do talk about gameplay in those games.

This is your last reply, ACFag.

>Game is really popular
>Wins game of the year
Wow, amazing, you do know those were voted by users right? They're not a metric of the absolute best game on PC just the most popular one.
That's because most games get put on consoles nowadays so they can make more money.

I don't buy games. And you're assuming what games I play.

imagine needing more than 1 or 2 games to have fun. if the games youve bought are so shitty that you need to constantly buy new ones then maybe sell those bad boys and move out of your parents house

>ignores the fact Watchdogs was downgraded for consoles
>ignores the fact that when people found out how to get the E3 quality graphics, Ubi patched them out to have a similar experience across all platforms.
I mean, watchdogs is a shit game, but it's not the only example out there.

Also multiplayer
also a brand new self-contained mode for making MArio Land levels

I have been playing CTRNF madly, so I have no problem
Now I'm waiting for FF:CC remaster and Metroid Prime 4

Attached: 1562530678165.png (611x532, 25K)

You don't know what my taste in games are. You're assuming what I play.

We get it, you get off on telling people you get things for free, you don’t have to tell us every thread

Talking about how much you want to fuck your waifu =/ gameplay discussion.

You're not fooling me.

Attached: 1562728455819.png (350x352, 112K)

i played bloodstained on PC and then made the mistake of buying curse of the moon on the switch right afterwards expecting it to be more of the same but with sprite graphics

i thought I'd like classicvania but I don't really see the appeal

>refuses to name any PC exclusives that aren't holding back the industry

there are none

>We
>us

What the fuck kind of coping mechanism poor person logic is this? This is like those autistic speed runners who play the same game over and over because they obsess over it/can only afford it. And those people are usually trannies.

Attached: kizuna stare.jpg (400x318, 14K)

What drought do you mean, falseflagger-kun? Is this something I won't be able to understand because I don't live in California?

Attached: pear.jpg (155x179, 27K)

>Waiting for MP4
You're gonna be waiting a couple more years, broski.

That's because "my ebin money for multiplats" is a better short-term investment than innovation.

That's because every big company is focusing on grabbing money from consolefags, why make PC exclusives when you can make multiplats that only run well in a single platform and get way more money?

>We
>an
>us
>Peanus
:DDD

>anyone who doesn't like nintendo must be {x}
stop this

What are you talking about I'm playing smash

It's almost like that's THE FUCKING POINT

>its the consoles fault out platform has no games

imagine spending a thousand dollars for a platform with no games

He’s making a joke that he doesn’t understand what a drought is because he doesn’t live in California, a state that has recently been wracked by constant droughts

He's implying that anyone who doesn't like nintendo is a nu-male from california.

That's wrong actually. got it right. It was just a joke about California droughts. You thought too much into it.

No, the joke was very clearly that he doesn’t understand droughts because he doesn’t live somewhere they happen

>I'm stupid and don't know things
Funny?

No you aren't and summarizing your past comments doesn't change that.

It'll be over for me when DQB2 comes out in 2 days.
Will be very comfy playing that during an upcoming trip.

Attached: 1522956696721.jpg (1200x644, 82K)

MARIO MAKER 2 JUST CAME OUT YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH

No problem
I'll just keep grinding CTRNF time trials

Attached: 1562737329626.gif (540x460, 606K)

BEST Yea Forums thread

How do (You) people have the free time to have a game drought?

Get a job you neet.

Haven’t touch my soitch in probably a year now

Doesn't count.
OP already said it wasn't released on playstation.

Based

the only good games on that list are in 2020 though

Aww, I think you are pretty neat too, friend :v)

>so desperate he includes fucking shovelware maker 2, literally who and fire emblem #2149214
now that's just sad...

Attached: 1555555004172.jpg (353x324, 18K)

>IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!1
LOL, snoyfags really are predictable.
Say your NPC phrases again snoyfag!

>fucking shovelware maker 2

fucking ignorant zoomer opinion. cry all you want, your graphics and "gameplay" will never top 2D super mario, the pinnacle of videogames.

don’t reply to this stale ass pasta dumbshit. he’s been trying to start some war between banjo and bomberman for weeks. The two characters are completely independent of one another, ignore falseflaggers

>THOSE FULLY FLEDGED GAMES DONT COUNT BECAUSE I SAID SO

Keep going, tripfag-kun. You’re so pathetic it’s hilarious.
Look at you, don’t even know how to shut post against those two new IPs, so you just call them literally whos.

Attached: 8BFD1A41-A36D-4826-9EAA-5CB763C91974.png (3084x2568, 193K)

>Tripfag
>AND retarded
No way

I don't care about your repeat of a game that appeals only to the most extreme bing bing enthusiasts. It doesn't count, for me and most people.

It's predictable because you already know it's true
Nice incoherent seething, you've convinced me I love nintendo now
You realize that only like 5% of games make these lists right? you don't list every single game for a reason, it's because nobody cares about literally who games or shovelware. Why is it only nintendoofuses who kvetch when they're held to the same standard as everyone else?
rent free

Attached: plebs.png (767x627, 550K)

>tripfag in the current year of our lord
>multiple reply guy

y i k e s

I actually don't mind it. Its given me time to actually improve my life. I cleaned my room for the first time in years the other day because I didn't have a billion games to distract me from real life

have cope

>underpowered
>gimmick
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
>dock scratches screen
>cheap, flimsy joycons
>library consisting of rehashes, shovelware, the worst versions of multiplats and kiddie games.
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.
>smash tournaments known for being comprised of people with no concept of personal hygiene
>an embarrassment to be see playing in public
>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
I could go on but I think we’ve all seen enough to all agree that owning a Nintendo Switch is undesirable.

put your trip back on

unironically obsessed

>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
Are snoyfags using their own retardation as an argument now?

And the sales disagree with it being undesirable, COPE more.

dilate

>everyone who doesnt like nintendo is le snoy boogeyman
if that's the case then I guess you have no choice to admit sony won since there are literally billions of humans and brown people who don't own nintendo systems

Attached: checkmate.png (500x350, 147K)

>if that's the case then I guess you have no choice to admit sony won since there are literally billions of humans and brown people who don't own nintendo systems
This is your mind on snoy, holy shit.

Maybe your nigger bull, gave you AIDS.
That would explain your retardation.

Good job mods, this is a very excellent thread.

talking to a tripfag makes you retarded too. ignore him.

>Tfw PC, PS4, Switch.
>All these amazing games to look forward to this year on all platforms
>You shitters still fight amongst yourselves
Lmaoing at your losers.

Attached: Doom Dance.gif (357x311, 1.64M)

If quality deemed whether something would be censored or not there wouldn't be a single nintendo thread on this board.

>25 search results for "snoy"
Holy shit obsessed