Nintendo, how about this shit would be only 199zł in Poland...

Nintendo, how about this shit would be only 199zł in Poland? That would be fair since we earn 4 times less than people in the west.

Attached: 32465437547.jpg (1405x800, 404K)

3rd worlders dont deserve videogames

Focus on making your economy better than playing video games.

Polish are the niggers of Europe

This is why you're poor. You're like those people on foodstamps that always have the newest iPhone. You don't need to pay Nintendo's idiot tax, there are other much better platforms for playing video games.

That's not how it works, dumbass.

Only reason why I can afford games and stuff in Mexico despite the shit-tier salaries is that

>we're next to the US
>cost of living in Mexico is absurdly low (basic needs, property, etc)
>Mexico has Amazon

If I were earning 15 USD per hour which is average minimum wage in the US, I'd be living like a king here.

Attached: 521b03bd51941239b3cef2a44ac7ab23.jpg (700x1150, 145K)

why would you stay in poland? why not just do what the mexicans do and move to a neighboring country

Learn to make sacrifices.

Average minimum wage in the us is still $7 and change.
Its only $15 in cali, new york, and maybe one more state im forgetting

You also contribute 4 times less to the rest of the world

that's racist.

Don't worry, just drive to the German border and steal one like you polish niggers do with cars and motorcycles.

You don't want a Nintendo. It's purely a burger thing because parents bought them that shit when they were kids and now they buy for nostalgia. Meanwhile you, a proud east euro, played doom since you were five on glorious i386. Nintendo games are shit, i memed myself into 3ds couple years ago and its the biggest mistake ever. Look at every Nintendo lineup ever its remakes on top of remakes on top of remakes. Capeshit in cinemas is more original then Nintendos IP's. Invest in upgrades and support your local talent by getting shadow warrior 2 and laughing at the seeething tranies.
> t. east euro

Attached: am.jpg (1578x1077, 436K)

Your fault for living in a poor country.

>pooland is poor
It may look poor from your perspective but in last 30 years this shithole turned into nice country to live in and have bright future which can't be said about many more wealthy countries.

>Poland has become by far the most successful economy in Europe. Since 1989, it has increased its GDP per capita by almost 150 per cent, more than any other country on the continent. The Czech Republic increased its income by only three-quarters; Hungary by barely a half; and the eurozone by less than 40 per cent. In PPP terms, Poland’s GDP per capita grew even faster from USD 10,300 in 1990 to more than 28,000 in 2018 (in 2011 constant dollars).
>Since 1995, Poland has also become the fastest-growing large economy in the world among countries at a similar level of development, beating even the Asian tigers such as South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan. In 2018, the average level of income in Poland exceeded two-thirds of the Eurozone, the highest level on record. In recognition of these achievements, this year Poland became the first post-communist country to join the FTSE Russell list of developed countries.

Washington.

POLAKI ROBAKI BIEDAKI XDDDD

IL's trying to do something or other as well

Holy fuck BTFO.

Attached: Labo-Wojak.jpg (1200x1099, 115K)

Based truthposter. Sony wins again

This. Shitch flopped everywhere but burgerland for a very good reason.

That's the best thing about being on the bottom. There's nowhere to go but up.

Poland? More like Poorland amIright?

It literally only didn't sell that well in europe

Nintendo was almost nonexistent in Poland and since we don't have nostalgia for their games (which is the core of Nintendo marketing) this situation won't change soon.

261$ in Russia instead of 200$

Greedy cocksuckers!

Attached: Screenshot (25069).png (739x665, 301K)