>2019
>I am forgotten

Attached: 1559755681456.jpg (1919x1080, 314K)

People will get hyped up closer to the 2028 release date, don't worry.

Keanu Reeves waking your PC and telling you to burn a city stole so so much of this games thunder it's painful

I hate this ugly redneck fuck so much, I can't believe Kojima picked this inbred over Mads to be the MC.

So OP. What is there to talk about with this game which has a release date looming the horizon yet we barely know what it is? Explain in your infinite wisdom, because your smug ass obviously knows something we don't, what we COULD talk about or shitpost in any capacity until we know ANYTHING about the game?

It's coming out this year retardo. Update your shilling manual

Answer me damn it.

people really do just throw the word shill around without having no clue what it means dont they

After Kojima's most recent games, we know better than to get hyped or waste speculating on the story, and what little gameplay we've seen looks fucking horrendous.

>literal who actors vs Keanu Reeves
get rekt Kojima, shouldn't have ditched Joosten

>mads
>literal who
Keanu isn't even worth his pinky. Mads is a literal god.

All he needs to do is shave, he can even keep his shitty haircut and still look okay.

>Yea Forums
>video games
>focus is on male actors
What the fuck are you? 14 year old fangirls?

This is the only Kojima game that doesn't seem like utter trash. Will pick it up on a sale for 20 bucks. A PC version will probably be announced by then so I might as well wait some more and get it for free.

Cringe. He made one good film and starred in tons of fucking shite. Reeves is even worse but at least CDPR know how to write a script. Kojima could cast fucking Meryl Streep and Daniel Day Lewis and the story would still be a catastrophe.

>He made one good film and starred in tons of fucking shite.
Not really, he has a ton of great movies, and it's also irrelevant given that he is the superior actor compared to KEANU REEVES, that can barely act at all.
>CDPR know how to write a script.
Not really, Witcher 3's story was utter dogshit until the very end, especially after Novigrad.

Kojima's at the helm now pal. No release date is going to stop him from releasing whenever the hell he feels like it.

>Not really, Witcher 3's story was utter dogshit
Regardless, if Witcher was dogshit then Kojima's "stories" (if you can even call them that) are human rights violations. He could have any actor he wants, it will always be a complete waste.

>he is the superior actor compared to KEANU REEVES
Can't disagree. But I can tell you with more than 100% certainty Keanu will be better in Cyberpunk than Mads will in Death Stranding simply because Kojima has yet to write a single sentence of dialogue that isn't complete horseshit.

>This is the only Kojima game that doesn't seem like utter trash.
It looks like a more boring version of MGSV based on the few gameplay shown except you're controlling some kind of futuristic deliveryman instead of a badass merc. Kojima should just go back to making visual novels that ripped off 80's movies.
>A PC version will probably be announced by then so I might as well wait some more and get it for free.
It's not coming to PC, since Sony is co-developing the game.

>But I can tell you with more than 100% certainty Keanu will be better in Cyberpunk than Mads will in Death Stranding simply because Kojima has yet to write a single sentence of dialogue that isn't complete horseshit.
Hi Agness.

>complains about literally who's
>says he shouldn't have kicked out Joosten, who has literally no career beyond MGSV
The butthurt of autistic Joosten waifufags is so pathetic.

I like how CP2077 and Death Stranding have such awful looking gameplay that the fanboys of these two turds have to compare actors instead.

what is this again?

>Reeves is even worse but at least CDPR know how to write a script
No they don't, they've been taken over by SJWs.

Who the hell do you think plays MGS and The Witcher?
They are horrible moviegames.

>Kojima should just go back to making visual novels that ripped off 80's movies.
I doubt anyone would want to read that shit

>Reeves is worse than some who swede
are you fucking joking man?

You honestly have to be a special kind of retard or a child to enjoy those stories. They are basically the world's worst anime's. What do you like about them?

>cringe
>shite
I don't think we should take into account the opinion of some british millennial.

They're worse than Hayterfags, because at least David Hayter was the EOP voice of Snake for like 15 or so years. Joosten was just a cute cosplayer that Kojima happened to fancy.

Imagine waifuing someone who has hit the wall this hard lmao.

Attached: 1531581307405.jpg (1080x718, 101K)

Snatcher and Policenauts were alright, but you can tell that Kojima was already a Hollywood-obsessed starfucker from those games.

This. Joosten fags along with other waifu fags are part of the biggest cancer, the lowest common denominator.

>bewbs
>feets
>she's a good character because I jack off to her

Cyberpunk for all of its flaws is at least a fuckin video game

Yeah, Kojima replaced a restaurant menu model with an actual actress, how btfo he is that other games have actual actors too, he should have kept the model who can't act, that would have BTFO CDPR by far.

>for all of its flaws
its not even out yet you mongo

Well Kojima is still waifuing the chick from the Bionic Woman, even though she's practically a mummy now.

Maybe he doesn't make videogames because you clearly don't give a shit about the gameplay parts.
Hell, MGSV got shat on precisely because it had no story and it was all gameplay.

When will MGS drones stop larping and stop pretending they give a single fuck about gameplay?
You praise MGS1, 2 and 3, even though those "games" are mostly cutscenes with bits of horrible gameplay in between.

It has lots of flaws cabron. The car and driving look like shit, choices are extremely limited. The city at night isn't a neon dream

Why are his eyebrows asymmetrical?

The gameplay of mgsv is dogshit. It has a lot of neat mechanics but that hardly means a fuckin thing when there are a whopping 3 outposts with more than 4 guards

Except the gameplay of MGSV was open-world shit. The series peaked at MGS3.

>The gameplay of mgsv is dogshit.
No shit, Kojima has no experience with gameplay because you ate up all the games previously which had no attention at all to the gameplay.
MGS has always stood out for being the clunkiest stealth videogames in the market.
Now Kojima tries making something different, an actual fucking videogame, and guess what, the gameplay, as always, is shit and the fanboys complain because the game is not a movie.
The same posers who then go on to accuse Death Stranding of being a movie.

If MGS had no story, which is all that you clearly care about, MGS1 would have flopped and the franchise would have ended there.

>If MGS had no story, which is all that you clearly care about, MGS1 would have flopped and the franchise would have ended there.
They literally made a version of MGS1 without the story. It was called MGS: VR Missions.

>You couldn't even wound individual limbs or shoot out radios in mgsv
O I'm laffin
>They reintroduce battle gear and you STILL don't get to use it

I really don't give a shit about story, I care about levels and situations to use gameplay mechanics. Portable ops and peace Walker were better than mgsv

And I bet it was a massive success considering nothing like that was done ever again.
Face it, MGS is a franchise known for having an autistic focus on the story and having some of the worst gameplay you can find on the market.
Hell, during MGSV's "hype" people never talked about the gameplay, it was all obsession with the trailers and the story.
And now you have the balls to pretend you give a shit about the gameplay?

>Portable ops and peace Walker were better than mgsv
Yeah, I too forget how, after MGS4, Poops and Peace Walker went back to having absolutely retarded control schemes, probably due to the retarded decision to make them PSP games, something that no one asked for, and as such, resulted in horrible videogames, and some of the worst games in the PSP.

MGS has always and will always be a disgrace to the videogame industry, and the fanboys that supported it all the way through are even worse.

Which was boring as fuck since MGS gameplay waas shit.
I have no idea what kind of idiot you have to be to unironically think a top-down view camera fits a stealth game.

>I have no idea what kind of idiot you have to be to unironically think a top-down view camera fits a stealth game.
The original 2D Metal Gears were top-down too and Kojima didn't want to complicate things by forcing everyone to buy an analog controller.

>Yeah, I too forget how, after MGS4, Poops and Peace Walker went back to having absolutely retarded control schemes, probably due to the retarded decision to make them PSP games, something that no one asked for, and as such, resulted in horrible videogames, and some of the worst games in the PSP.
Poops was made before MGS4 came out and only existed because nobody bought the Acid games.

i guess you could say the development of silent hills has gone... silent