Brutal Legend

Does this game deserve a sequel?

Attached: 965096-eddie_riggs___fist_of_rock_psd_jpgcopy.jpg (709x960, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCcG_-MwmXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously, but just without any sort of RTS gameplay.
Give it enganging TPA combat like DMC or something and focus on a large metal-world that you can drive around in with all kinds of wild fire breathing hot-rods and boom

Tim Schaffer alone makes it not even fucking worth a sequel.

Lemmy's dead, Dio's dead, what would be the point?

I like metal/rock songs just a bit . I am not much into references and singers/bands names.
I like adventure games tho
Should i play it?

It's more of an RTS

>but just without any sort of RTS gameplay
No and stop with this shit. It needs to go more into the RTS and fully become the successor to Sacrifice.

No, why would you do that to it?

it's going to be on mobile with crap music selection and full on RTS-only, it doesn't deserve that

I cannot even begin to describe how goddamn wrong you are

i think the RTS elements are good enough in the base game, i would just ask for a campaign for the other 2 factions since they became antagonists throught the whole game, it was really fun to play as them vs AI.

The whole game is rts?
What a let down. I wanted something like psychonauts. I love rts so much but i can tell that someone inexperienced in that like double fine will only make a mediocre rts.

It's not, a handful of sections force you into a very short but mildly painful RTS. You can blast through them quick. The rest is a 3rd person action hack and slash sorta

so back to my first question.
Is the story/character/adventure very fun like tim's psychonaut/full throttle even if you are not a metal big fan.

Yeah, it's quirky enough but it does lean on a lot of metal references. But you won't be in the dark if you don't understand them

The dialogue's funny, the gameplay is breddy gud and the metal thing is more of a theme than anything, like if you don't get the in-your-face references such as Lemmy Kilmister being the Killmaster, it won't ruin anything.
You can also turn off the radio once you're sick of listening to metal, but the playlist is pretty vast.

DMC is fucking gay

It does deserve a competent dev team.
What a fucking waste the game was, one of the earlier cases of pointless open world. 80% of it is barren and most of the content outside of the campaign is just 3 rehashed minigames.
I liked the RTS but people are not wrong in that all trailers and the demo tricked you into thinking it would be some sort of 3rd person hack and slash.

It's one of the few games that's a RTS while simultaneously allowing you to be in control of a character.
I only liked it for that reason, and disliked the heavy metal theme.
I never played the story mode.

yes but it should focus on german electro music this time
youtube.com/watch?v=JCcG_-MwmXw

i don't mind it going RTS if it's PC exclusive. consolization held the original back.

Everything up to the battle at Lionwhyte's base was great, and then the entire game takes such a huge nosedive it's not even funny.

I don't remember Dio being in the game?

it didn't even deserve to exist at all, let alone a sequel