Finally... alone

>Finally... alone.

Attached: 1543687516765.gif (400x225, 3.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/11/18/science/space/aleksandr-serebrov-cosmonaut-of-fettered-times-dies-at-69.html
retrothing.com/2011/04/auction-nintendo-game-boy-flown-in-space.html
youtu.be/EtMIygQYx_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least I was before my family fucked things up

>Spacestation takes a turn
>Switch flies out the window

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (638x503, 32K)

Since everyone on Yea Forums is going to get one, even the one's who complain, what color will you be getting?

*vrrrrrrrrr* NOOOOOOOO I NEED MY NINTENDO SWITCH

Disappointed that they didn't use the space station and astronaut to transition into a Super Mario Galaxy HD remaster.

Will the space station ai be named Hal or Monika?

>not wearing a helmet
how is he breathing in space?

>suddenly a black hole appears
>*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

>Excuse, me, sir?
>Yes, we're about to exit the atmosphere, so I'm going to have to ask that you turn off your... toy.

This shot was so dumb and disrespectful. No astronaut would ever take a video game console into space, yet Nintendo is so arrogant they don’t even care about crossing that boundary. Your consoles aren’t good enough to disregard Space Station policy, Nintendo. They’re not going to let your shitty gimmick console into a place of academics because you made Mario.

I cannot believe how Nintenbots think this is okay. It’s not. It is the pinnacle of asshattitude. Fuck Nintendo.

Attached: 7AAB387A-6A90-4F0C-9278-D4FCE4DF1965.png (189x189, 61K)

Testing to see if I'm banned.

Game Boy went to space, ya dilbert

>sony fag getting this mad about a silly commercial for another japanese product
BEATEN BY MARIO

Attached: 1539350713434.gif (108x147, 284K)

God forbid people having fun

You mean commercials are unrealistic?

No it fucking didn’t. When?

People can absolutely have the wrong type of fun.

u mad

Imagine gatekeeping what things are fun

Not him but the 19th paragraph
nytimes.com/2013/11/18/science/space/aleksandr-serebrov-cosmonaut-of-fettered-times-dies-at-69.html

NO
FUN
ALLOWED

retrothing.com/2011/04/auction-nintendo-game-boy-flown-in-space.html

>use google

>some guy is space
>it's a white guy
preorder cancelled

user, next time mention something easy to ctrl-f instead of making people count paragraphs...
Anyway, thanks for the info. (the game choice doesn't surprise me)

>some guy is space

why would anyone who already has a switch get one?

BASED

Attached: 1506946000865.jpg (1024x582, 54K)

Nintendo consoles have went into space multiple times.
Imagine being thiss assblasted.

Space isn’t real.

The one place not corrupted by capitalism....

>I like cognac, it's... dry
fucking hilarious

>nintendo taking jabs at flat earthtards
based

Attached: 1551220755566.png (500x500, 216K)

This. Space is black.
Fuck whitewashing.

Are there literally any Flat Earthers in Japan?

Is it true that america moon landing was just a ruse?

>talking about an international company selling videogames

user, you might want to sit down, i've got some bad news...

Attached: 1562773911846.jpg (470x470, 31K)

He's referencing a game you dumbass.
...SPAYCE!

btfo

You were saying?

Attached: spacex-nasa-contract.jpg (2000x1333, 221K)

Attached: 1560011321778.jpg (214x198, 24K)

>yumi
no thanks

Fucking commie, dilate and kys

Are there literally any Flat Earthers not in Murrica?

America, where the Earth is flat and its people round.

NOOOOO! Quickly, send them VITA and... um... Little Big Planet?

>implying no astronaut ever played game boy while in the comfy confines of a space station, just him and his Pokémon and the world to look at.

Oh wait Aleksandr A. Serebrov played his game boy often during his 196 days above the earth.

Serious question: what is the point of space station, other than spending taxpayer's money?

The invisible one because I have a regular Switch already and don't buy new things for being new if I have no use for them. This meme about how everyone is secretly a consumerist whore is retarded, gay and probably being used by real shills.

Attached: 1562529537722.jpg (720x736, 49K)

This.
People were forced to buy PS4 Pro because it is improvement over old PS4. This isn't, this is just strictly handheld Switch with the same chip and specs.

Repopulation plan in case we are hit with a massive asteroid or a space death ray out of the blue

So our money is spent on space station where, in case something bad happens, we won't be because the seats are reserved for the wealthiest? How is that good for any of us Yea Forums users?

There are *some* flat earthers in slav countries. The biggest meme here is the Nuclear War of 1780 that apparently wiped all of old culture and civilization and we're living in a lie.
youtu.be/EtMIygQYx_s is an example of this theory
They're being laughed at don't worry

Attached: 1533149645086.gif (280x200, 2.56M)

Exploration, wonder and the unknown
What was the point of ever looking up at the heavens?

Plus we mainly use it for scientific experiments to learn more about the universe we live in.

>the wealthiest
Astronauts are just lite superhumans, they don't pay to be there, it's their duty as smart and healthy people.

Saying you are a flat earther is a short way of saying you are not a blupilled sheep, but there are some that truly believe the earth is a pancake

I'm sorry, user, I'm just bitter. I mean, for the last 15 or so years, when I finally realised we'll never see a colonisation of a distant world in our lifetime.
Also, even if we find a world with similar atmosphere and a way to get there, I doubt colonisation is even possible. The ''it has water, so it's for us'' meme is old now.

You didn't get the message, user. What I meant is, if the asteroid hits us, and the life on space station is possible, only the rich people will go there. Not you and me. Well, unless you are Bill Gates.

by that point the astronaut would have much bigger things to worry about.

>manchildren are so retarded they cant spot obvious sarcasm: the replies

Don't Astronauts at the space station have little to no free time?

It'd be waaaay more interesting if it were true that nobody ever went to the moon. It'd be cooler if all the crackpot theories of the world were true.

Unfortunately we live in a time where the mundane is so mundane we make shit up at the slightest provocation just as an excuse to excite ourselves. Then we start believing it and can't turn back once we convince others.

>ip count didn't go up

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x550, 32K)

There's a big group in britain

Don't be so angry, user. I guess you have the same reaction when people say Bush did 9/11

>Spacestation with a window

If we are hit by an asteroid nobody will have the time or means to just take off into space, the idea is that those already in space can repopulate earth once it stabilizes

>Spacestation takes a turn
Space stations are stationary user

Okay Kubrick

>Fly close to the sun
>Switch fries and becomes unusable
Great product Nintendo

god... i love newfriends

The absolute state of state of Nintendies

Attached: 1562763147556.jpg (1122x1119, 107K)

But it's not like it's gonna appear out of nowhere. I mean, someone will probably see it with a telescope or something.
Which reminds me, watch These Final Hours if you haven't already.

>switch fries
>have a tasty snack to munch on the way home
Thanks Nintendo :)

If there was an asteroid coming towards earth they wouldn't tell anyone.

You never know when we'll be hit by a radioactive ray and get instantly fried, it's good to have a backup plan

Not to you and me. But a selected few people would know, and by that I don't mean NASA.

They think of everything

nearly 3 years later and I still dont understand why that low effort shitpost got so much attention

But it would be for nothing, it's not like we have another place to go.

>nearly 3 years later

Attached: E610803F159741C39D1FACD5A3020EDD.jpg (752x527, 11K)

Absolutely based.

Unironically based post

>dad floats in

>h-hello, NASA? We have a problem here

I get it user

Attached: f.jpg (250x183, 10K)

>Your consoles aren’t good enough to disregard Space Station policy
Teach us more about Space Station policy, mr. astronaut user

Attached: laughing hedgehog.gif (210x210, 84K)

the literal gif zooms out of a window

There was all the time I needed
It's not fair...

well for starters it uses lithium ion batteries in a soft casing.it also has loose fiddly bits not held togther with regulation straps, like the joy cons, and the game card slot has no cover. lots of small parts a specific bump could loosen, thats another strike. another would be the unregulated, and insufficiently protected wifi and bluetooth capability. giant security hole right there, which would be quite concerning.

They're literally "drifting" in space.

personal items must fit in a 5 by 8 by 2 inch bag.

which makes the psp the official handheld of the NASA space program. congratulations, sony!

This.

LOL that's not a console
What a dumbass

>another japanese product
But Playstation is a Californian product