Switch Mini / Switch Lite

Why are you original switch owners so fucking mad about this?

You all knew this was coming but denied the hell out of it because"Nintendo would Never sell the switch without the gimmick" despite the 2ds doing exactly that.

This doesn't devalue your switch unless you wanted a true portable.

The switch lite will be a hit. The original switch isn't a true portable, it doesn't fit in your pocket. It also has a dpad. They fixed the problem. That's all that matters.

If you want to play 2 players with those tiny joycons on a 7 inch screen the option is still there. But for those of us who think the waggle gimmick is stupid will enjoy this.

Attached: GUEST_2b504ffe-8c67-4d2c-85df-626faf998b98.jpg (488x488, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.fandom.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS_Ambassador_Program
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But, I have a launch day Switch and I'm not mad.

Should have called it the Gameboy Switch.

Attached: 1387995602449.jpg (576x432, 60K)

I just bought a switch a month ago and not mad. I will be, however, if somehow lite versions are easily hackable and original versions are not

Who is mad?

Mad?

Switch pocket

Attached: f4332072091.jpg (955x505, 91K)

Oh great you've turned this shit into a copypasta.

The switch is already hackable the fuck you mean

It's just a narrative he's trying to pass like the whole "switcgfags hate the wii u" thing a while back.

Also good.

Attached: 1356625172379.gif (546x355, 2.88M)

If he bought it a month ago then he won't be able to hack it.

I hope you get pancreatic cancer and die a slow and painful death you subhuma corporate whore dick licker

There's plenty of patched consoles already on the market so it's a major issue. Don't even try getting a new one from the store, cause most of them are patched.

Why so mad? Is switch your actual first console and you didn't know they always release new versions?

I'm still mad about launch 3DS.nintendo.fandom.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS_Ambassador_Program

I'm happy about it. I've got poorfag friends who may be able to buy a cheaper version
Definitely once used lites become available

I don't even touch my TV most of the time unless it's to play my old consoles (i.e. Genesis, Xbox hueg), and I still play the shit out of my 3DS. A dedicated handheld Switch that's cheaper is exactly what I wanted. Shame the games aren't any cheaper though.

Can you connect it to your tv? Not like a docked mode but just video feed.

Switch owners don't understand Nintendo handhelds.

They think the 3DS/DS userbase are as dumb as bricks as the Wii/WiiU owners.

I'm a non switch owner who just wants a regular console without the gimmick

Here was my problem with it
>Portable only switch
>longer battery life
>cheaper
Sold, this is objectively better than the switch
>joycons have shitty d-pad on them
>joycons can't be swapped out
instantly unsold

I don't care. Gullible nincels can gobble it up for all I care. I just hope they don't think about doing a stupid "pro" version. I'd hate to be locked out of some games just cause these imbeciles can't for the life of them make a good console.

I’m not mad. I just wish I got an Xbox or PS4 instead. Now I’m stuck with an underpowered console with games that never go on sale for the rest of the cycle and investing in a current gen system is useless because the next gen systems are coming out soon. You PA4/Xbone owners are so fucking lucky never forget that.

Attached: F6D72E71-4251-42FE-A8C5-57F10DD5D148.jpg (1023x422, 87K)

They branded it 2DS not 3DS lite though.

I use my Switch 97% docked. I have no need for a Lite

The only thing that potentially intrigues me is the D-pad if it’s good

You can’t save money and buy another console? Are you 13?

I'm happy with it and I own an OG Switch. I'll greentext my reasons.
>This 100% cements the fact that there is no 3DS successor, meaning all Nintendo games will stay on one platform
>It's not an upgrade but a cheaper downgrade, so I don't feel ripped off by having mine
>I use TV mode 75% of the time
>I occasionally detach the joycons in slower paced games so I can lay down and play with my arms separated
>Nintendo games will be free from gimmicks, just standard controls and gyro
>Cheaper model means more players and more support
>This may be the end of Labo

Just a couple things I don't like
>It has a d-pad and I don't in handheld mode
>May lead to more Wifi players in games

Unironically no

Why would I be mad? My Switch sits its ass in the dock pretty much all the time, only coming out if I'm typing something long or more recently, with Mario Maker. I also wouldn't have wanted to wait over two years for this even if they told us it was coming.