This is your hero?

Attached: the big N.jpg (1138x1280, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkumbra.net/forums/topic/267169-mega-nsp-dragon-quest-builders-2-useur-no-ads-or-cipher/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sneed

So instead they released a degradation

sneedposters are almost as bad as wojak and frogposters

Attached: 1549965725286.jpg (512x390, 48K)

When did they say that?

"hero"? its a company that exists only to make a profit, nothing else
they are not your friends, they don't "love" games, they are just people working to get your money

Attached: th.jpg (474x316, 13K)

nintendo never said this.

They never said that. They said that they wouldn't do it in 2018. It's not 2018 anymore.

We all knew they would
There's no reason not to revise a successful console

Remember when I said we won't be releasing a revision for the sneed?
I feed.

You say this as if it's common sense. Ninty unironically attracts the numale "MEMBER WHEN GAMES USED TO JUST BE ABOUT HAVING FUN" crowd and nintendies legitimately believe nintendo's design philosophies and console designs are proof positive that they're the only "true gaming" business left.

You legitimately need to spell this shit out for them, they're delusional. They don't understand that Nintendo has, and always will be, an aggressive and heartless corporation hellbent on taking everyone's money while vehemently protecting their own.

>simpson memes

based

welcome to Neokiketrashitpisstendo since 2013.
although, wait a second, when did the 2DS come out again? Also remember when Noekiketrashitpisstendo released the 3DS with its only gimmick being the no-glasses 3D function, only used it in two of its own games and then NEVER again?
Nintendo is fucking cancer incarnate. Now that I think of it, they have been doing this faggotry since the NES days.

Attached: main.jpg (432x350, 35K)

You braindead?
There have been daily Foxconn employee and accessory leaks for months. Of course it was going to happen. Did you believe DS would exist with Gameboy as a third pillar too?
Reductionism. Nintendo and Sony are both for profit companies. Your mother and a crack addict are both people; why care about one more than the other?

well pardon us mr. gucci loafers

Cringe.

Attached: 1530011134218.jpg (262x234, 14K)

imagine not being able to surpass a 9 year old meme and instead resort to spam shit and pretend it's funny.

>Now that I think of it, they have been doing this faggotry since the NES days.
So in your view once you release a product it must remain absolutely static frozen in time forever?
Its just a reality of electronics that over time chips get cheaper, the level of integration increases, and lower-cost versions become viable.
Which is why literally every game console company does this.

SNEED
SNEED
SNEED SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

have sneed

Switch Lite
>not a smaller version
>its lite from features
>itll have your wallet "lite"
Wew

>I lied
Formerly told the truth.

I'll take sneedposters over "le epic reddit anime posters XD" any day

Formerly funny spam

t.

Attached: reddit delight.jpg (1450x934, 120K)

your a gentleman and scholar

OH NO NO NO NO

You should return to Reddit

Shouldn't it say a lot that things in the industry are so dire that Nintendo is one of the least evils around?
Many big corporations have dirt on their hands, since they're headed by flawed humans whom are innately selfish, but somehow Nintendo managed to not fall to the recent pitfalls that every other major player has.

Think about it: Nintendo Online is the worst thing they've done recently. Compare this to the mountains of blunders Sony has comitted, or the utter contempt that EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Bioware, Bungie, and even some Indipendent devs have shown. It makes sense for Nintendo fans to like Nintendo: Nintendo's slap to the face is preferrable to the other players shanking you.

>unironically going to reddit
go back

Bros..but you said anime is reddit?

Attached: 1517331915467.png (1000x1000, 242K)

Everything is reddit

Yes. It's straight up harrowing imo. Nintendo used to be the bad guys back in the '80s when they were militantly protective of their games and IPs. They literally haven't changed AT ALL but they've just become more and more loved over time because of nostalgic attachment, a cult of personality in Miyamoto/Reggie, and by just continuing to make "true games" while other platforms become more and more political/movie game-y.

I acknowledge that Nintendo is "the best" option among those big three companies, and I acknowledge that most people are just too lazy to go completely independent and build a goddamn computer. It doesn't make Nintendo any less exploitative and shitty. They've always been exploitative and shitty, the fact that they're seen as champions just proves that gamers are the most easily manipulated consumers on the planet.

give me a literal single example of nintendo being a friend of the consumers without an agenda for profits
oh wait, there's none

Literally never.

Attached: HESAIDTHEFUNNY.webm (640x360, 1.67M)

Aqua teen hunger force isn’t ani-

Attached: 88DD9D8B-73A5-48EF-9CBC-9710E1796D31.jpg (500x466, 51K)

Everything is reddit, except pedophilia.
Be cunny or be reddit.

Don't try and make sense of sonyfag shitposting. They don't understand that no one likes Nintendo but their games.

that color scheme is really nice. shame it has those garbage designs on the back.

>anime isnt normalfag shi...
Yikes & cringepilled

Attached: 20190710_091516.jpg (720x1021, 167K)

Yeah, pedophilia is ResetEra instead of Reddit. Which is worse.

>it's ok when jewswine kikepig multi-billion dollar corporations strip away 50-80% of the product's features in revisions
kill yourself you Nintendickgobbling corporate whore.

Attached: Untitled.png (1156x639, 123K)

Who's that woman? His wife? Maybe another Sneed sibling?

This is your Sneed?

Attached: 1550347771913.png (361x368, 113K)

simpsonposters are literally all underaged.

The least normalfag & incel shit is literally pinball
>numale anime posting incels dont have the skills for pinball so they dislike it
>normalfags dont have the skills for pinball and think its just some funny little random game of chance

Its the yin yang, prove me wrong

>one of the least evils
They're the most aggressive about sending C&D orders even to fan projects, they've been repackaging games from last gen at full price, their games take forever to go down in price, they introduced a unified account system but split what retro games were available on what systems as an excuse to keep systems from sharing games despite said account system, the online addition from their paid online that was once free this same gen is NES ROMs when other companies give you full retail games, said paid service is tied to all online features as opposed to only multiplayer like the competition does... You're a crackhead if you think these are the works of the "least" of evils. Their business practices are nigh draconian.

an innocent bystander who is about to be a victim to sneedposting before Homer valiantly saved the day

Perfect for tendies

Dont think they ever did. At most there were rumours of the Switch Lite around May and Nintendo said they wouldnt show off new hardware at E3....which they didnt.

Attached: 1562434216481.jpg (1536x888, 555K)

OH NO NO NO NO
>pedos on suicide watch

Attached: 1562371440058.gif (112x112, 12K)

It's OP's fault for making an edit out of the Simpsons parody and not the original Schwarzenegger scene.

Attached: 1550860487916.png (708x343, 5K)

This. Sneedposting zoomers need to be gassed

Attached: 1538427667674.jpg (527x720, 49K)

1. Nintendo never said that

2. Even if they did, why would you believe them? They see sales boosts with every hardware revision, why would they stop?

Of course Yea Forums is shitposting a product that isn’t aimed at them nor effects the current state of the switch model.
It’s just a cheaper option to replace the 3DS

Also Nintendo didn’t lie, they stated they wouldn’t reveal anything related to hardware at E3

Nice cope. Yea Forums memes are reddit trash

3DS price drop & ambassador program. Unlike a certain other portable manufacturer

Sneeded and feedpilled.

Sorry it's easy to smell the reddit on a shit Yea Forums meme.

Attached: COPE.jpg (1006x808, 93K)

Attached: Sneed.png (1393x644, 88K)

>Nintendo never said thing
>Even if it say thing it doesn't matter
Coping this hard

>Nintendo has actually been very truthful and transparent
This is why I don’t listen to memeing spouting tards

Attached: 858561E7-F054-4C63-8BE8-4501E5F6A531.png (540x405, 294K)

Simpsons threads where one of the last places to be a decent place to have a discussion or share a genuine laugh
>now that's gone too, like everything else time has stolen from me

Attached: 1560817302980.png (626x1167, 1.07M)

>literally typed reddit in search
>results are reddit
Yeah this proves something I guess not sure what

You seem upset. Have a Sneed.

Attached: 1549911549150.png (500x375, 231K)

It is when they also make it cheaper. In what bizarro world would you expect a cheaper version of a product to be the same as the more expensive version that's still being sold?

Cringe

Attached: the absolute state.jpg (1890x879, 263K)

Oh yeah, people reposting the same 10 quotes and 10 memes over and over again sure was great. I'll take the Sneed edits.

Attached: 1558468034112.jpg (381x2285, 705K)

>the switch port of tropical freeze is MORE expensive than the original game despite it being a port of an 1-2 year old game
>intentionally limiting the supply of amiibos to artificially inflate demand
>locking in-game items and functionality behind these 15 dollar toys that they intentionally limit the supply of
>joycons have awful build quality despite being expensive, drifting issues are common
>going after harmless fan projects
>removing the virtual console in favor of drip-feeding nes roms that you can't even use after you unsubscribe
>selling fucking cardboard for 10 dollars bundled with a 60 dollar game that barely qualifies as a minigame collection

nintendo fanboys are the fucking worst

>Frogposters
>Sneedposters
>low quality gore dumps on blue boards
>ps4 wojacks sucking nintendo wojacks up their ass

Who would've guessed the people who spam Yea Forums memes are redditors

Wow! 4 accurate results! You sure showed us how much Reddit loves Sneed!

Attached: 1558388587669.png (913x334, 26K)

Thanks I wrote it

Removing software functionality that's already there does not reduce the cost of production. The switch lite already has a usb port, they went out of their way to prevent it from showing up on another display.

> and I acknowledge that most people are just too lazy to go completely independent and build a goddamn computer.
The biggest thing about this is that building a computer is one of the easier parts. There's a good reason advertising is pushed so hrd for games, it often seems that most folk won't touch a game if it doesn't have at least two years worth of hyper to back in up. Yea Forums is a good sign of this, since most Anons won't talk about anything they can't be hyper contrarian about.

Honestly, if someone has enough of an interest and a will to dig, and man can have a video game hobby using even a cellphone, but it seems that many gamers just play games because it's the popular thing to do, not because they like gaming itself. I may be wrong about thT, but it's the feeling I get.

You're right Nintendo's shenanigans, and I would be a fool to deny it. It's hard to deny it when they've been bitten by their errors almost as hard as Sega, though unlike Sega, they bounced back from it. But unfortunately, it seems what would be outrageous crimes back then are just business now. Video games are a stones throw from turning in to unregulated gambling, and it hurts to know how some people are quick to defend this new "normal".

>no no no no my anime isnt reddit anime isnt reddit anime isnt redit REEEEEE
Dilate

Attached: 1562712472196.png (128x128, 14K)

It has a cheaper soc that uses less power and doesn't require a fan for cooling. The hardware is limited to running games in handheld mode and would look like absolute shit on a tv.

But mines is hacked so who cares?

Also for anyone interested in recent leaks
darkumbra.net/forums/topic/267169-mega-nsp-dragon-quest-builders-2-useur-no-ads-or-cipher/

holy shit, fireden link?

>people are surprised Nintendo makes a Switch Lite considering the fact they have released 18 different versions of the DS

Boy, Yea Forums is such a fun place

>Filter the word so.y
>Won't filter sneed
really?

>people shouldn't be reposting the same 10 memes and quotes
>decide to repost one (1) dead meme instead

Attached: 1561759423947.png (1405x1047, 1.15M)

>50%-80% of the product's features
Are you on drugs

hi eric!

>Remember when I said we won't be releasing a revision for the Switch

Attached: giphy.gif (250x200, 994K)

>The hardware is limited to running games in handheld mode and would look like absolute shit on a tv.
The switch dock barely does anything in the first place, all it does is overclock the switch and provide an hdmi port+extra usb ports. There's no real reason to prevent people from hooking up their switch to their tv, the hardware to do it is already there. They're intentionally blocking people from doing that because they'd lose sales on the more expensive regular switch.

holy friggan crap lois, its Chuck Sneed!

Attached: sneeed.jpg (854x424, 147K)

Nintendo literally just refunded that UK couple after their kids cleaned out their bank account on lootboxes

2ds was because parents were listening to stupid bullshit about the 3d being bad for kids.

Literally only cardboard used that retarded IR camera

They allowed Sony to use the Japanese dub of bayoneta that Nintendo owns in the pc release.

Are you illiterate?

So when can I buy joycons with that dpad?

>almost
They are 10 times worse.

And now you've answered your own question

what you dont realise is that sneed isn't the meme here, it's you

I bieve hori has third party ones but I don't know if they are missing features.
You can also mod a regular joycon.

Objectively wrong.

>removing functionality out of greed is a good thing

1-2 switch used it for the eating minigame.
It wasn't just the cardboard with labo either, you could also make moterbike tracks by pointing it at things.

Well good news use can connect regular Joycons to it if you want
Literally a non issue for anyone that matters

Based Sneedposter.

Attached: EF12C10F-AE81-49A9-81C9-6A1CC431BF43.png (194x270, 58K)

Formerly snoy's.

They literally, unironically, truthfully, really, actually, never said that.

>Banned for Sneed
Holy Shit I’m laughing my fuckin ass off right now. BASED MODS.

Attached: F1821695-F33E-4DED-B156-B5BD13661A97.gif (500x380, 189K)

The hori joycon needs to be attached to the console since it doesn't have its own portable battery. It also doesn't fit in some cases.

Why are white trash people so obsessed with jews?

Based mods

>products can't be good because companies make money

How's the first semester of college going kiddo?

Sneedposting has ruined my life. Every second of every day I think "SNEED SNEED SNEED!" I try to come up with new ways to post Sneed. I sneak it into threads that have nothing to do with it. I once made a women hate thread on /pol/ and replaced all the women with pictures of Sneed. The mods eventually figured it out. They didn't take too kindly to that. They banned me of course, but I never let that stop me.
I've lost my job because of it. I spent too long sneedposting, and my boss asked me what I was doing. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SNEED IS?" I yelled at him. He was not pleased. Shortly afterwards, I lost my girlfriend. She said it was because I was "neglecting her" and "spent too much time sneedposting." But I know it was because I lost my job. She only wanted me for my money, that whore... Of course, many other girls have asked me out since then, but I always have to turn them down because they don't know what Sneed was. Why would I date a pleb who doesn't even know what Sneed is??? So it's official. I'm the world's first Sneedcel. Laugh all you want, but you know that I'm Sneedpilled. Deep down you wish you were this Sneedpilled too. In the end, it was all worth it.
SNEED!

>an aggressive and heartless corporation hellbent on taking everyone's money while vehemently protecting their own.
Welcome to capitalism you commie dipshit

Will ninty finally step into the future and support 4K with this?

I don't get it

>CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF SHOT

Nintendo seems to value 60fps over resolution.

Lmao, will they even support 1080p in handheld mode?

true gamers know it's the opposite

Hey man. That guys been in college for a week so he knows how the world REALLY works

Outright lie, almost every first party 3ds game had excellent 3d support including eshop titles. The first game that didnt was X/Y where incompetent game freak was unable to optimize the game to be better than 15fps in 3D, to the point where it had to be hard locked out in double battle.

2ds was their excuse to release games without 3d, even then i really cant think if a single first party game besides sun/moon that has no 3d at all.

Waste of battery power

have sex commie

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>hold off on buying a Switch in the hopes of a revision
>have no interest in portable gaming because I'm not a kid riding the big yellow bus to school
>hoping nintendo will release a version of the switch that ditches the dock/screen/joycons and is just a dedicated home console box with a pro controller
>instead I get this shit

Attached: homer dazed universe.jpg (960x849, 191K)

The guy crying about corporations is the commie

The only thing this revision makes me feel bad for is that it may not be hackable like the OG models. If I could hack it like I did mine I'd SWITCH it instantly.

hurrr

Attached: simpsons.gif (300x225, 3.7M)

God damn that just makes me hate my PS4.

Kek

there was an article thats pretty hard to find now where nintendo talked about never releasing dlc and how they didnt want to nickle and dime you

today, a complete copy of super smash bros, with all the amiibo locked content, would cost you around 900$. not including the console.

Hey Eric Weathers, AKA barneyfag

I think the Mario&Luigi remakes had no 3D, but because they were all mostly sprites and no 3D models. But every other first party title had 3D, and a lot had a pretty good 3D effect, Ocarina of Time and Kid Icarus were amazing in that regard

They still haven't released a version where the charging port is on top. Tabletop mode is barely playable.

They own Yea Forums now.

Attached: 1561668465000.png (1855x833, 147K)

Does that also include theTV, stand, gamer chair, gamer snacks, electric, water and gas bills, along with the rent/mortgage? If so, then Nintendoodoo sure are evil!

no. thats the game, and the amiibos.

theres about 66 mainline amiibos. for simplicity sake we will assume that about half of them are duplicates ( 3 different links, as an example ), and all of them are original retail price of 15 bucks. thats about 495$ to get all the a.i training modes. theres spirits as well, about 40 of them. i havent really looked into these personally, but 40 x 15, if they are all individual ( this already excludes duplicates like callie/marie), thats another 600$
plus game, lets say 20 bucks used, thats 1100$. mind you, some of these amiibos are no longer made and have collecters prices, so this could vary a whole lot. i imagine that some amiibos are cheap, but i noticed some amiibos are 40$ or so. how this leans, i dont really care.
regardless, the threshold here is: "we dont want to nickle and dime you". 1 single amiibo, with locked content crosses this threshold. theyve crossed this threshold 77 times, and roughly 18 times the cost of the original game.

not including console.

dilate

lmao stay salty

Oh I’d say faggots whining on internet communities about what other people spend their money on like it matters one iota are a little bit worse