Thanks for beta testing!

Thanks for beta testing!

Attached: nintendo-switch-lite-1178108-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 93K)

I like the pastel color schemes. I'd 100% buy some pastel blue joycons with a dpad.

The Switch is already kind of short for my hands in handheld mode. This looks very uncomfortable and I'm not interested.

But it's worse in every way except for the price and the dpad.

Wow I can't wait to be forced to play every single game at an inferior resolution and framerate!

Thanks for the free games!

Attached: matrix001.jpg (640x360, 14K)

i prefer to play on my TV so i don't really care. i'd really be seething if it were a TV only more powerful console though.

Are the graphics better than the Vita's?

Gotta disagree about the d-pad. I was skeptical at first, but I actually love the separated d-pad. It's only awkward for rolling motions in fighting games, but for pretty much anything else I love it. I play SMM2 on the joycons exclusively because of how precise the separate buttons are.

Silky smooth 20fps.

how the fuck did you play on ANY previous handheld?

yes, are you retarded?

I'll enjoy my free games on the original Switch.

What's the point? This is just a poorfag switch, and the switch is already at the bottom of the spec ladder anyways.

It's for people who bitch about the Switch not being portable enough.

Based

yes

When do you think we'll hear about the Switch Pro?

>beta testing
what

It's for children or people without friends for couch co-op

game trainer?

Next year, but it might not be a "Pro", just a TV-only Switch.

I hope not. The switch lite is already a pretty stupid idea- it's only £80 less than a regular switch, and you can sell your dock and joycon grip for close to that if you only want to use handheld. You also lose HD rumble and simple stuff like access to screen brightness adjustments. All of these tradeoffs and it's still the same thickness as the base switch since the triggers still stick out really far on the back. You'll need a bulky case to move it anywhere without damaging them.

How can it be beta testing if it comes out after?

>buying anything other than handheld consoles when it comes to Nintendo
no, the switch isn't portable
this thing will be perfect for AC/SoS/RF and other similar titles, who the fuck needs docked mode anyways, runs like shit either way

>thanks for beta testing
Imagine being cucked to just using handheld mode LOL

You can't do this on a switch lite

Attached: flip grip.jpg (2000x1333, 707K)

>who the fuck needs docked mode anyways
I don't think I've ever used the Switch in handheld for more than an hour or two.

That grip would be perfect for DS games if they ever came to the E-shop

No, you are the beta test for Switch Pro releasing next year

The Lite supposedly runs at full docked power since it has that improved battery or whatever. I'm more worried about the heat dissipation.

I'd never play a full AAA game undocked though, I can't see myself playing BOTW 2, No More Heroes or Astral Chain handheld.

I could see them doing this and calling it XL

why in the hell would you in the first place? shmups are literally the worst type of game

This plus it’ll fly off the shelves like nobody’s business.
Literally every female Animal crossing player is gonna have that banana Switch

I don't have friends, that's why I think this is useless.

Wonder if that retard faggot Xcuck will finally go and buy one. He'll probably make his excuses.

>Switch has native Taito mode

what the fuck

>no tv connection

Annnnnnd I don't care

Attached: 1562612540830.png (1280x720, 629K)

>switch lite
>but it doesn't switch any more

Attached: 1536604089298.jpg (370x388, 35K)

They will probably do this when ps5 and new xbone drop. They probably won’t be even close in specs but they will at least have something to compete with. Nintendo made a power play by releasing new shit in the middle of a generation and not having to compete with Sony and Microsoft console releases

>10FPS

>It's only awkward for rolling motions
I actually found those a lot easier with the D-Pad buttons.

So Switch De-Luxe

>native
clearly the dude is using an accessory that let's him use the joycons like that.

I just wanted the pro version

Implying they aren't coming out with another version in a year lmao

Attached: D_IHbGGU8AAlVg5.jpg large.jpg (1080x1648, 151K)

what's your favorite genre, i'm ready for a laugh

Switch owners btfo

It's light on the Switch feature.

That's the ps4

its real?!?

Your mom's vagina is the worst type of game.

>I play SMM2 on the joycons exclusively because of how precise the separate buttons are.
The button d-pad is fucking shit man. I tried to use it the first day I got Mario maker 2 and it just feels bad. (I dont have a pro controller so that's out of the question). so I decided to use the analog stick instead and when not perfect, once you get used to it, it actually controls very well. The only gripe I have for using the analog stick is sometimes in NSMBU or 3D World (cant remember which one. It was possibly both) sometimes you'll do an accidental ground pound when you're sliding the analog stick from left to right. This has only happened about 15 times out of probably the 300 or so levels I've played though. So it's not a big issue.

They released after the more powerful revisions of ps4/xbone in an attempt to catch people who were fence sitting with a slightly more reasonably priced system when most marketing around the 2016 holiday was for the $500 pro systems. It was a pretty smart move.

Nintendo isnt competing with anybody. They're literally in their own lane. PS5 and Xbox Scorpio might slow down sales for a couple months since people will be buying those systems because they're new, but most of those people either have a switch or are gonna buy one later on. The Switch is a secondary console. Nintendo knows this. Even Sony said they're in their own lane and not their competition (despite the great Switch sales)

What is even the point of portable without detachable joycons? I always play singleplayer docked at home and multiplayer portable.

to be actually portable, and not require you to take a bag (AKA not portable at all)

Yes, it will fit in the pocket. And it will stay there, because there is no point of playing it outside if you can't play with other people.

Nintendo are scum for not letting us know about it's release, they're trying to make more money by keeping it discrete.

How about playing the games? Why would you play multiplayer on a small screen?

>Taito mode
kek

LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT WAS FORETOLD.

>Why would you play multiplayer on a small screen?
Because my TV does not fit in the bag.

>no docking
user no, respect yourself.

Oh, and it has a regular d-pad.

Nintendo you FAT FUCKS.

But why are you playing multiplayer on a small screen instead? You just said you don't play multiplayer at home you play it out and about. Seems backwards to me.

Not sure whether to get a blue one to match my Vita or just get black.

Reddit leaker says otherwise

that looks retarded. is that thing in the top right supposed to be a d-pad?

This. Most of my circle of friends consist of women and they all like the yellow switch lite.

>"T-thanks for beta testing! haha!!"
>is missing the biggest features
>can't play all games out of the box without buying extra joycons (that can't even be attached when done)

I hope you like the Lite, user, I sure am having fun with my regular switch. Glad there's more options for everyone out there.

Woah, you mean to tell me someone actually predicted Nintendo would do system revisions? They must have inside info for sure.

Attached: good night ding ding ding.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

>You can't do this on a switch lite
playing shitty games? he can

>Buying a switch
>when Yuzu is improving every week
Enjoy your 720p resolution

Nintendo hates talking specs

Its annoying

shill yuzu i wanna try it

So you are describing Yea Forums.

>Can’t play certain games that need to be played with a Joycon only without buying one separately.
>No TV mode
>Likely even WORSE performance.

I’ll just stick with my original Switch until they make the pro versions of them.

Attached: D4F5EC1D-749C-41EF-8A15-DB93617C9054.png (172x202, 8K)