What videogames do they play?

What videogames do they play?

Attached: mx.png (580x331, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE
gamefragger.com/multiplatform/suda51-thinks-pato-box-is-the-best-independent-game-of-2018-a10857
destructoid.com/pato-box-gets-a-physical-release-on-ps-vita-and-nintendo-switch-545217.phtml
store.steampowered.com/curator/6873594-Latin-American-Games-Juegos-hechos-en-Am/?appid=263980
youtube.com/watch?v=G69jUWW7etM
youtube.com/watch?v=hNN1Zk_ss4g
youtube.com/watch?v=lwc0I7F7PS8
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCRTKnIMo
youtube.com/watch?v=cGxFuZFiIeM
youtube.com/watch?v=GE5IzoNnDCU
youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ
levelup.com/noticias/490061/Mulaka-el-videojuego-mexicano-sera-distribuido-en-Asia
twitter.com/TheMexicanRuner/status/905763949127327745?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They really like team fortress 2

besiege, attack on titan and the sims with the maid career

being a mexican, i like monster hunter

FIFA

Lucha Libre ones

Attached: Kemonito is kill.webm (718x402, 2.47M)

Call of juarez

The hunger games

I'm a souls fan myself. Everyone else just plays league or any battle royale and it's fucking atrocious. Also the WWE games were fucking great

Attached: FB_IMG_1562709140022.jpg (720x720, 23K)

fortnite

Second this
Also breath of the wild

Being a Mexican, KoF

Prison Architect

haven't played it, hope nintendo later sells a bundle with its sequel

Anything with Dragon Ball in the title. KoF. FIFA. LoL.

Mexicans play everything, from autism sims to normie shit,the ones that have a PC tho.

Hacienda Quitting Simulator

El chavo kart

Fifa

Halo, Fifa, KOF, Fortnite

casuals only play FIFA games, but the "gamers" play mostly pokemon, zelda and fighting games

Viva Piñata

Not your tipical mexican but i like fromsoft, ds1-3, bb (have not played sephiroth yet), battlefield but not V, loved automata and i think hollow knight is good

I like Sega games.

Attached: 1465079715905.png (318x480, 393K)

I'm currently playing SOD2, Gears 4 and PUBG.

Attached: 59fd8fb1-db5f-4010-980b-a74e08d04e9f.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

How come it's always a beaner make shit threads like this?

Mexican here
We love KOF, a lot.
Also Soccer games.

People really like league of legends here for some reason

FiFa
short for Final Fantasy

PUTO EL QUE AGARRE A RUGAL

Fuck off, irrelevant Esl retard.

How Mexicants enjoy Nu-Gears is unfathomable, how do you acquire such shit taste?

t.el Iori loco

Never played KoF. I'm assuming he was broken?

Attached: 1536202966593.png (900x794, 241K)

Can you blame us? We're the same country that always pick the most retarded asshole as president just for the memes
Me canso Ganso

Literally everything. There's a fanbase for any shitty game you can think of as long as it's on consoles.

It's true, I recently got a tf2 itch that I just can't rid of.

>Liking Gears at all
Fuck you, Paco. Gears was never good.

Gears of war, street fighter, fifa, dragon ball shit

Ive met 4 Mexicans over steam, they all love dota 2 and 2d fighters

>Nu-Gears
Literally the same shit as 3, try actually playing the games before sperging out.

Gears 2 was good though.

I like Smash. Also whatever weeb game I can pirate.

They actually dont
Imagine youre coming back for buying tortillas and its time to play your 360 that you bought form a pawn shop. It comes with Gears of war 2 and a fifa. You have fond mempries of GoW saga, because all your friends had roughly the same library (as if the 360 had anything else)

Fast forward youre still in a shit job in a wage cage job and buy what you know its videogames. GoW4 is almost the same but you know it doesnt feel right. You cant bitch like the americans do, your dodging bullets and budget cuts at your workplace since AMLO won, and there are more important things to do. Your childhood firends that didnt turn into low entry narcos still love "la gnacher" and run around one shotting people, and GoW4 is exactly just that. Oh well. Maybe next year something will be goood. Maybe.

This isn't /int/, you're the one who needs to fuck off and get your head chopped off by a cartel, subhuman spic.

It was not. Come home, you belong in this shithole.

For the record, Halo was never good, either.

He's the OG final boss in a series infamous for having broke-ass final bosses. (SNK Boss Syndrome is a thing, google it)
Goenitz is worse, but he isn't in 2002 which is THE Mexican game par excellence.

Rugal is a boss character, and every kid knows how to unlock him

The most puto are those that go Rugal, Yashiro loco and K Teleton

>picks Iori, Orochi Yashiro and Rugal
pssshh... nada personal, morro

>K Teleton
mis pinches lados pendejo

I said fuck off, irrelevant macaco. You will never be American.

ahhh, ¡che puto!, mejor dale el dinero de las tortillas a tu mamá si vas a andar de puñetas

they play whatever genre was popular 6-8 years ago
also fortnite

tekino

and that's a good thing

>irrelevant
Ironic coming from a beaner like you, I actually live in a comfy first world country with no cartels peeling people's faces off alive, something that Mexico will never be.

españa!

t. amerimutt

Attached: xEqvBhE.png (1043x1136, 380K)

at least we didn't create SJWs, gringito

>You will never be American
>implying being a 56% mutt is something to aspire to be

I play fighting games, shmups, monhun, ffxiv and DDON (rip), I also like platformers a lot

Attached: 1532275835397.png (625x826, 246K)

lots and lots of gears of war

The fact that you need to broadcast it with everything you do proves that you don't. Enjoy your mudslimes.

Yeah. Imagine if you could pick Akuma with his boss moveset on the character select screen. That's how Rugal is.

ay dios mio un pendejo autista me insulto en internet!

Attached: 232352.gif (490x367, 991K)

callese el hocico pendejete y salgase a chingar a su madre lol

>I actually live in a comfy first world country with no cartels
Americucks actually believe this

Attached: 4c.jpg (235x214, 9K)

Most mexicans i know are cool and total bros

Attached: gun_latina.webm (640x640, 1.44M)

Mexifag here. Playing mario maker currently. I have shilled a couple levels here.

I own a ps4 and a switch and live in Italy im also a phone poster

True. You've got planes crashing onto your towers.

OH NO NO NO NONO
hl2.exe has stopped working

Attached: kojima.png (548x544, 682K)

onions el unico que veia ned cuando lo pasaban en canal cinco?
luego lo cambiaron por esa mierda de la cq me lleva

I've have like 600 hours in war thunder

Yo me pajeaba con Zoe 101. Estaba infartante esa minita.

UNO DOS TRES QUATRO
>BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I'd rather get my head cut off by Muslims than be gored by Mexicans. Also Gulf Arabs are miles better than Mexico, even Saudi Arabia, let that sink in.

Ironic because one of the reasons why Americans are called mutts is because of you and your shitty people. Self-hate much Paco?

youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE

*Gulf Arab countries

Cod and Dragonball

>I actually live in a comfy first world country
I don't fucking care if you are posting from your monkey cage in Brazil, a trailer park in America or a mosque in some eurotrash country. If you plan to call out others from where they come from at least use proper english next time you fucking newfaggot mongoloid.

id post my favorite narco executions but im blocked

Become sopa

Attached: 1561820885122.jpg (750x960, 72K)

Friendly reminder that:

Mexico has the cheapest vidya prices in Latin America and the most affordable ones

Mexico is also the Latin American country that had contributed the most to videogames

Just last year, we had the best indie game according to Suda51, it was so popular in Japan that it's getting a physical release via Play-Asia

gamefragger.com/multiplatform/suda51-thinks-pato-box-is-the-best-independent-game-of-2018-a10857

destructoid.com/pato-box-gets-a-physical-release-on-ps-vita-and-nintendo-switch-545217.phtml

Guacamelee main creator and programmer is Mexican and it's a very successful indie games, it's getting a physical release

We have Kerbal Space Program, the best selling Latin American game on Steam and the most successful one, it has sold over 3 or 4 million copies

store.steampowered.com/curator/6873594-Latin-American-Games-Juegos-hechos-en-Am/?appid=263980

The first videogame Latin American company is Mexican and it's called EVOGA, they worked with SNK

We had AAA Lucha Libre which is arguably the Latin American game with the biggest budget ever

Also we have created some games for PC and PS4 too

youtube.com/watch?v=G69jUWW7etM

youtube.com/watch?v=hNN1Zk_ss4g

youtube.com/watch?v=lwc0I7F7PS8

youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCRTKnIMo

youtube.com/watch?v=cGxFuZFiIeM

youtube.com/watch?v=GE5IzoNnDCU

This one came to Switch/Xbone/PS4 and PC and got good reception, it's the best selling Latin American game on Nintendo e-shop and it's being published in Asia too

youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ

levelup.com/noticias/490061/Mulaka-el-videojuego-mexicano-sera-distribuido-en-Asia

Not to mention that we have one of the best KOF AND SMASH players in the world

The guy who beat all licensed NES game is Mexican:

twitter.com/TheMexicanRuner/status/905763949127327745?s=19

Also, Mexico is the biggest vidya market in Latin America

Attached: 5129b40bb5cbdc74be01f369d9a998f1-dcnvqwv.jpg (684x1024, 520K)

Personally a big fan of the warhammer franchise.
I have like 2k hours spent on this game alone since it was my favorite back in my youth. First crate opened was a strange persian persuader with 3k kills? Currently have a 70 key hat that I try to sell once a month
Other than that, survival-horror is a nice mix like dead space. Darkest dungeon. But I also enjoy simple relaxing games like cat goes fishing and stardew valley. The final fantasy series were also pretty huge for me in my youth.

Attached: 1560481592545.jpg (1920x1200, 462K)

Why are subhuman sudaca monkeys so hateful, mexibros? What did we ever do to them other than fast-tracking them over to the border so they can get their lice infested, shitstained asses out of our country as soon as possible?

Attached: ultimate sad.jpg (1193x797, 200K)

Attached: Latin America How do I map.png (909x947, 85K)

There's a bunch still active in Quake Live.

You're all sudacamericans in eyes of the developed world.

>cat goes fishing

Neat. Wish I found this during the sale.

That doesn't answer my question, Samuel.

They Play EA games because they're low IQ Trash.

Sudacas will always feel inferior to us, aztec, eagle warriors thanks to being born in irrelevant countries no one cares about. I'm a proud Mexican and i couldn't say it more truthfully, i feel glad of being born here.

Halo