cringe just because it's associated with the trainwreck that is Gen 8

>red white and blue are tranny colors
t. colorblind

>muh national dex!!
Reddit is that way

When's see through?

I always knew pokefags were the biggest autistic shills

I like it, desu.
it's not as aggressive as some of the past pokemon themed 3DS systems we saw, and I like the cotton candy button color scheme.

Why do they insist on having that gargantuan fucking logo on the back? Any Switch will be cringe just for that.

i never noticed this before lmao

Yes of course, it's only the national dex lmao

The American flag is red, white, and Blue
The tranny flag is light blue, pink, and white, which is just red, white, and blue with extra white
Trannies want more whites in America and are therefore based master race

>nooo stop bullying a billion dollar company!
Pokefags deserve to be shot.
Kys you buzzword spouting memespazz. That aside, I'm sure the unit will sell well, but the games are still premium price, the first for a Nintendo console. Imagine having bought your kid a 3DS with new games costing 40 bucks and many cheaper games, and now buying nearly all of them at $60, regardless of how long they have been out.

What else can you retards even complain about? Let me guess you’re going to split hairs and post a OOT tree comparison screenshot?

looks pretty ugly compared to normal switch but price is pretty based unless you're buying joycons anyway

p good if its hacked soon

I like it aside from the shitmon embossed on the back

those are the worst legendaries yet
I was laughing at them when they revealed it in that trailer

It looks nice, too bad about the game.

Attached: FE.jpg (840x491, 36K)

The OOT tree is just a good representation of the red flags this game has. The animations are extremely paired down for a lot of the pokemon, the open world zones look empty, gyms and puzzles associated are being replaced with stadium battles, gigamaxing is just a half assed replacement for mega evolution a mechanic that was already contrived. Don't shill for gamefreak, they dont deserve any of it, the only nice thing I can say is some of the new waifus and pokemon look nice but thats not enough for me to look at the game and say it's worth it.

Considering the library of games available its better than psvita and psp together but I won't buy into portable meme anyways.

Attached: 14544037930870.jpg (683x1024, 153K)

Its useless.

Its literally the new 2DS aka the girlfriend and kid machine. But given how reddit infested Yea Forums is these days I'm not surprised it gobbles it up