Why would they remove docking and rumble? Is rumble that expensive?

Why would they remove docking and rumble? Is rumble that expensive?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10-09-20-41-055.jpg (1236x313, 150K)

rumble eats battery, remeber joycons have their own batteries
also
just buy the switch tv next year

Attached: playstation-vita-tv-value-pack-336451.6.jpg (1500x1500, 196K)

I mean, how hard would it be to just allow its USB C to be able to fit with 3rd party docks or some weird connectors?

its cheaper to produce which means more money

Won't the lack of rumble make some games hard to play?

>been saying they're going to release a switch lite and switch TV since the beginning
>"hurr that would go against the whole switch marketing message"
>they do it just as I said they would
Vindication tastes like hot cocoa

Most people are saying it was stupid because people were suggesting it not even a year since the Switch original release. It's been 2 and a half year at this point, so a smaller version is fine now since people can see the tradeoff for getting a Lite over the original.

It’s not always necessarily about the cost. While it maybe have cost pennies, not including it gives another reason to spend more on the real Switch. That’s not something that’s a dealbreaker, but if you’re weighing the options it could tip you over into spending $100 more.

Same deal with no TV output. It’s practically free to add right? Well no, because not including it means they don’t need to include the heatsink for docked mode which explains the weight difference.

>lose most of the features for 33% off

Attached: Payne nonsense.jpg (422x422, 48K)

a piece of tin and a usbc port are pennies you goddamn drone

>let’s add a heavy heatsink to the device meant for portability and for children
This is why you don’t work in marketing and instead pretend like you know how to run companies on an Internet forum

rumble adds weight and eats battery

They have literally never, ever said any of those things.

>marketing
>remove the one fucking selling point
>the switch can no longer switch
really makes me think

Read the post

You mean HD rumble not included right?
Honestly after playing with the Switch for months the rumble effect is atleast 10 times better than anything Microsoft or Sony have to offer.
Sony is just
>DUDE RUMBLE
But Switchs rumble is truly great

>just buy the switch tv next year
I hope they will do that. Just in time for Metroid Prime and Bayo 3.

>only 33

i see more than that..

The fact that your stupid speculation was proven right doesnt mean that it's normal for Nintendo to do things like this. This is completely out of character for Nintendo.

>heatsink
>heavy

Who am I going to believe, people in charge of marketing at a large and successful company or a random autist online? Guess we will find out Soon enough if this console is really DOA like the retards on this board claim.

>Call it Switch because it 'switches' between a home console and a handheld
>Make a version that's just a handheld
>Still call it a Switch
What did they mean by this?

Ah, I thought you meant Nintendo has been saying that. I gotcha.

How so?

user nintendo has been doing this shit since becoming a video game company

>Marketing
>Basic logic or consistency
Pick one

300 vs 200
100 is 33.33333-% of 300.

Who else removes rumblers from their controllers so they weigh less?

Attached: 1454219784118.png (557x605, 277K)

Are they gonna fix the controllers for the lite? Controllers become bad after like 3-6 months and you cant replace the controllers on the lite

Who the hell has a black and white TV nowadays?

When it goes off I do get a sense "Oh fuck, what's going on"

I feel bad for mainline console nintendo fans.
You guys have been getting the short end of the stick since the n64. I wish they focused on the 3ds platform more instead of shoveling gimmicks in your face for 3 gens straight now.
t.ps2 chad who had a gba

Rumble waste battery power, and the HD rumble might work differently if the physical shape of the controller is different. Like the rumble would feel like it was coming from the wrong place and there were a different number of ice cubes. The real question is how are they going to run VGC events for Pokemon without the IR. Since HGSS VGC has used IR. They can't expect 300 people to all turn on wireless do they? Comibined with the 500 smartphones in the room there will be so much interference that matches will drop left and right.

>What is the 2DS
>What is the Wii mini

Come on user, this is totally in line with their business strategy of selling the same console at several different price tiers.

Wii mini made sense, budget entry at the end of the generation like nes toploader, snes 2, xbone all digital, etc...

2DS was pure luck that it succeeded

Some people don't care for Nintendo's gimmicks and just want the bare essentials.

It's not hard to see the appeal of budget Nintendo consoles like the 2DS. Why would you think such a thing would only be viable at the end of a gen?

>33.333333333% repeating infinitely
>infinite savings

It's just like trannies.
They cut their dicks off and call themselves women, while they are still a man but without a dick.

Nintendo has been doing this since they became a household name back in the NES days. What world do you live in? I can't think of anything other than the Virtual Boy and Wii U that hasn't had a hardware revision.

Jesus Christ man, learn how to be original and take some time off of Yea Forums.

Dilate.

Shitty that they remove docking. If they don't want to include a dock, okay, but it should still be possible to dock it. You could have a family with one dock and each child have their own switch, but this becomes useless for that purpose.

Serious question. Are you younger than 14? If not you should take a hard look at yourself.

So is only HD rumble removed or is it rumble has been removed all together