Dokkan Battle

Dokkan Battle 4th Anniversary is in full swing. Which banner did you pull on? How many stones did you spend? Team building help as well.

Took almost 900 stones but finally got LR Vegeta. Also filled in missing cards such as Transforming Goku, Transforming Frieza, Angel Golden Frieza (3 in 2 pulls), the new TEQ Super Saiyan Vegeta, dupe on new STR Piccolo, and the recently added PHY Teen Gohan. Also got a LR Gogeta dupe.

Attached: LR Goku.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/CjsFGtL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't touched these crappy banners. I'm still saving up for LR GT Crew :)

390 stones, got jack other than Decepticon Freeza and Turles

installed this thing last night after lurking, lvl 15 with a full sayan/PHY team
interdasting mechanics

Finally pulled INT Jackie Chun with the DB Saga tickets; I've always wanted him so bad. WT is such a varied team that could be fun if it ever got a good leader. It's one of the oldest categories in the game and the best it gets is a 70% lead that wasn't even good when it came out? Such a shame. Anyway, now I have no reason to ever touch that banner again unless they revamp it and add multis for the gold tickets.

Having units awaken and seeing the box grow and your options increase is great, really makes the game for me

the combos and affinities are great

Attached: +YOU.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>got an SSBE Vegeta dupe
>finally got Turles

I wonder when we'll get type banners again after this celebration, hopefully after U6 duo and Baby release. AGL banner is garbage with only Gotenks and Majin Vegeta

Think this might be it for me. I've spent 1k coins split between the two banners and not gotten a single featured unit I wanted. Only decent thing I pulled is a singly LR Phy Goku/Vegeta but I don't really have enough of the other fusion category cards to make it worth it. All in all a very shitty start to the anniversary for me so far

same, back to playing JP where shit actually shows up in summons for me

>Top grossing when?

900 stones
>lr ss4 goku
>2 lr ss4 vegeta
>2 lr gogeta
>4 lr vegitos
>1 mvp 17
>6 ss2 gokus
>1 ssbe vegeta
>1 turles
>1 transforming goku
>1 ui goku
>1 transforming frieza
>2 teq kaioken goku
>4 str ss4 goku
>1 agl ss4 vegeta

I've been blessed

the fucking subreddit right now

Anybody know if we will get a step up banner for anniversary?

About 380 stones
>Angel Golden Frieza
>Bota Magetta
>LR Vegeta
>LR Gogeta dupe
>2 transforming Goku
>3 LR Goku
>LR Vegito dupe
> Turles Dupe
>STR Majeta dupe

Got a few other minor characters but overall very happy about it. All I am missing from the banners are #17 and Jiren. Going to save up the rest of the anniversary stones.

Probably not

Jesus fuck. I spent 500 and the only thing worthwhile was my LR Vegeta

Have been shafted to fuck since the transforming vegeta banner, so was fucking shocked with what I got.

Only had enough stones for one rotation of each, got LR Goku and LR Vegito. Got ass from Veggie banner. How shit does this Goku's Family team look: LR SSJ4 Goku, Transforming Goku, UI Goku, Int SSJ3 Bardrock, LR Bardock, TEQ Masked Bardock?

Can anyone recommend me an android emulator for this?

BlueStacks, but you are better off just getting it on your phone because this is NOT the kind of game you want to have to sit down to play

This was 230 stones including tickets.
Did the discounts for both and 1 50 roll on vegeta banner.
I'm going to do one more rotation on goku banner to try to get transforming goku and LR vegito and I'm done.

Attached: 10730273992.jpg (1079x1700, 1.92M)

>400 stones
>LR
A-At least I got a few ssr units r-right bros?

Attached: 1560013887626.jpg (560x401, 221K)

Alright, thanks.
It's more so I can grind JP while I'm on my PC, my phone is garbage and having another Dokkan installed on it is killing both it and my time outside.

>crappy
>everyone is pulling cat leads and LRs like no tomorrow
You wasted your stones didn't you.

no LR*

Post entire haul you might have some good leads.

Starts this weekend. I think it's the one pull only gimmick though since you get a combined 4k type orbs for pulling.

Post your LR collection lads

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-142420_Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1280, 1.16M)

Over 900 stones and no LR Vegeta. I know I shouldn't bitch because I've been very lucky on other banners. But I really want him :(

I didn't take any screencaps.

Sort your box by Acquired and Descending order. Then take a screencap of everything new.

A-anyone?

Unless he rerolled

Won't let me post the actual image itself but here is my LR box

imgur.com/CjsFGtL

Not gonna stop summoning until i pull the LR SSJ4 Goku.

Also have unawakened SS4 Vegeta, Tien, Yamcha, and Saiyaman
I only really got into the game a couple months ago. Not bad so far I don't think, but I feel shamed by how most of them are FTP

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-115919.png (2048x873, 2.35M)

What other cards do you have?
Otherwise it'll do for the basics.

I don't think I'll ever finish most of the unawakened ones. Satan and Vegito are fucking ridiculous, been sitting on them for years. I'd probably never use any of them besides Goku & Arale though which I'll do when I get more AGL orbs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-120307_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x1704, 1.84M)

Still need to do Trunks and Ginyu but I'm not too bothered.
Also I need to tag Pan.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-170905.jpg (1080x1920, 2.31M)

What's a good partner for agl angel ss2 goku on goku's lineage?

It doesn't fit.

Two rotations were enough to pull everything I wanted from Vegeta's banner.
Now the only card I don't have between both banners is LR SSJ4 Goku.
Gonna dump every stone they give on his banner.

SSJ4 Goku soon.

Attached: Untitled.png (1080x1920, 3.47M)

You can only reply to this if you've spent 1000+ stones on the banners and not gotten either of the featured LRs. Let us share our misery together.

About 700 stones. Discount pulls only on Goku (Got blue SS4 Goku and a GokuGeta dupe), and all in on the Vegeta banner (Turles, angel GokuGeta dupe and red SS4 Vegeta). Also got some other unique stuff I wasn't expecting.
>STR AOE Buu
>Evil Containment Wave Roshi
>SS2 Great Saiyaman

And that's just the abridged version. Still need to do my ticket pulls from the anniversary banner, though.

Minimal. Ignoring the f2p ones, I have:

>Both SS4s
>Both GokuGetas (with one dupe a piece)
>Legendary Broly (one dupe)
>Sword Trunks
>Cell

I should really start trying to get more, but I still remember the sting from going all in when the first LR Broly first dropped and getting nothing for my troubles.

Going by the Japanese version we should have the guaranteed LR banner coming after the lr kale caulifla banner I think

That banner came about a week after the Zamasu and Trunks banners.

>implying we will ever get the guaranteed LR banner

Wasn't their guaranteed LR for some Japanese holiday though?

I doubt we'll get that, it was a celebration for new japanese era or whatever. Might replace the usual thanksgiving garbage this time around though.

With our luck, it'll drop right before. Something to get everyone hyped up before stamping 'suckers' on their heads with permanent ink.

Managed to snag LR Gogeta with only 150 stones, and he's the missing piece I needed to put together a decent Fusion team so I'm pretty happy.

We got it once before (with Cell replacing Bardock, no less). The fun part will be seeing what they put up right after; the whole 'guaranteed LR vs. the newest shit' debacle again.

i just can't wait for ssj goku to drop with ssj category
>all those fucking godlike rotations
>muh dick

I'm not going to pull on anything until LR gobros come out again. It's pretty much the only unit I still need

Attached: 20190709_115316.jpg (1080x2220, 1.76M)

Cant wait for top grossing so I can do 1-2 more multis and get FUCKING GARBAGE

>pulled all units on Vegeta's except the LR himself
>only Transforming Goku and Golden Frieza left on Goku's banner
Not going to push my luck so I'm saving my stones for the future LR banner.

I had 1300 stones because I'm relatively new and saved up everything + grinded through story with the x4
On my first 3+1 on Vegeta I got Vegeta himself
On my first 3+1 on Goku I got Goku himself
Afterwards I got two Goku & Vegeta (angel) drops by continuing to pull on Vegeta
Eventually I did another 3+1 on goku and managed to get 2 Goku dupes
I'm also really happy with the SSRs I've been getting, I pretty much didn't pull since my initial roll so I've mostly been getting by on event units. I also got like 7 or 8 Android 18s who I hear is a really good support unit.

I just wish I didn't have to spend so many fucking gems on buying more box space

Tbh I expect him to drop right after the anniversary like Turles last year. Planning on skipping the GT LR banner to save for him.

going by last year it was somewhere around September, October we had a celebration that was a copy of the japanese golden week. That is what im basing that idea off

I think Zamaus and Trunks will be our thanksgiving celebration.
Normally, in thanksgiving, we get what the japs get in the Tanabata celebration, but what they've gotten is the LR Goten and Gohan banner, which we already had, so they need something else that's big to replace it.

790 stones.
Got 7 LRs.

Gogeta x2
Vegito
SSJ4 GOKU x 2
SSJ4 VEGETA
Future Trunks and Mai.

Im very happy about the shit i got.
I'm starting to think that your luck in the game goes up a lot if you havent summoned in months just to make you spend more..

Attached: 1460522442381.gif (100x100, 45K)

About 500 stones
>Rainbowed SSBE Vegeta
>2 MVP 17
>1 Transforming Vegeta
>1 AGL Wrathful Broly
>1 INT Paragus
>1 Str Majin Vegeta
>1 Turles
>1 Pod Frieza

I got some other ssrs. I'm happy but not suprised. With these banners I always get everything but the main unit and it's so frustrating

should I replace gogeta with god vegeta?
what should my rotations even be?

Attached: 20190709_154948.jpg (1440x1586, 1.84M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-130744.jpg (720x1520, 1.13M)

I've gotten nearly everything from Vegeta's banner that I've wanted except transforming frieza. Already pulled the discount stuff for Goku but didn't have much to show for it. Should I try for one more Vegeta rotation for a chance at getting Frieza or save for what's coming next?

Attached: Vegeta_inteligente_calvo.png (616x500, 435K)

save, Freeza can be replaced in his teams

>should I replace gogeta with god vegeta
Do you have any dupes on it?

he has one

SA route and maxed?
If not no.

someone?

yeah
even then gogeta hits way harder, but his defense is a little low because it's only 120% from the leader skill
really I'm more wondering about what rotations I use

It's a shame the Gogetas don't get to take advantage of both of AGL's leader skill. I mean it would make them broken but still.

Is Lr Gogeta the only unit that can make this team better?

Attached: dokkan.jpg (750x838, 1.17M)

Gobros for that movie heroes.

Did the 3+1 on each gacha, didn't get a single unit I was interested in but that's mostly because I already had everything on both of them excepting the new LRs and a few saiyan units I couldn't give a rat's ass about. Got a dupe for my LR INT Vegito but I barely use that team anymore because it's just boring.

I guess these anniversary gachas were exciting for newshits and lucklets, but as for me all the reran shit with TWO(2) WHOLE NEW UNITS was just a wet fart to me.

gobros are good if you pulled them

phy gotenks hits for around 2mil on that team as well

This is my heroes atm

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-123115_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1440x2960, 2.7M)

Thank god i pulled them so easily, saving my remaining 650 stones for them

Attached: 1562471382058.jpg (576x768, 177K)

Makes my team look like ass
damn

Man I wish SBR was less RNG heavy. It feels like it's made specifically for whales with a fully duped max lvl SA team for every stage. Like no strategy can stand up to the sheer fucking damage the enemy shits out.

'sup truth

>both of AGL's leader skill
what are you talking about

Post your heroes characters

I haven't pulled shit, I'm just saving my stones for them now.

when's the teq banner? I hope I get better luck than last year, any of the LR would be great, also need Roshi

Attached: jeez, game sorry I pulled lr gogeta first try.jpg (720x1142, 289K)

in a literal week iirc

Drops on the 17th once the AGL banner has had it's turn.

I think he means for them to get both a boost from Fusion as well as the Movie Heroes lead skill.
So a total 680% extra attack instead of the 340% from your own lead + friend lead. maybe by 10th anniversary

Thanks! Praying for Goku&Frieza or Broly or all of them lol

I'm gonna summon on agl just for a chane to get broly

>tfw Potarachad now
Now what? Is this the ultimate team you fags were shilling? I'd rather play with Realm of CHADS instead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-194045_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x1920, 2.09M)

>8 Rs

Attached: 1542563710428.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I'm talking about with the ss4 teams

AGL SS2 GT Goku, he shares all the same links and links well with the leader too. Almost all the Alive SS2 Gokus share his links too. They're all pretty decent for support but none of them hit too hard on their own.

I still need that blue bastard myself. Been holding onto my GSSR tourny tickets in the hopes of having him show up there one of these days.

Well you said both leader skills so I was assuming you meant them getting both the main and secondary leader boosts. It'd be broken even if it was (120 + 170) x 2

>when you remember there was a time when you could pull all Rs

Attached: 1513547898921.gif (624x352, 142K)

200 stones and no lr vegeta

Are the LR SS4s and the LR Go/Geta the only LRs you can pull on the banners, or are their other LRs in the pool?

As a new player, is it worth farming the Ginyu team for LR frieza or is he out classed and worthless these days?

>when you remember Rs were advertisement worthy
Man do I feel bad about people who started dokkan from the beginning. They all used stones on shit that now is barely worth taking to baba.

Attached: DRL_KcmEgtJknnkT0_FazlsA63-o9_XmuvINkyepS5g.jpg (749x683, 157K)

Those are the only LRs because it's a DFE banner. They always seperate LRs from DF, exception being the GLR step up banner

>Get the long shaft on main, decide to transfer one of my accounts to play on it for a while
>After downloading another client decide to roll since it's 90 stones for a 3+1
>LR on 2nd summon
I refuse to keep this account, you can have it

Need literally anything from there, it's just too stacked

Yeah, LR banner units aren't present in Dokkan Fest banners. The LR SS4, the fusions and GoBros are DFE LRs and aren't on normal banners.

Attached: 707535575_j7wwntf8e4jc_Battle_c2[1].jpg (720x1280, 993K)

You do hoard every card featuring your favorite character right? Only 2 more cards left and my collection will be complete! R.I.P to all the Bee Pan dupes that had to die for the LR to be rainbowed. I'll never do it again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-135553.jpg (1080x1350, 1.59M)

More units = More options so it's always good to farm what you can. Ginyu and Guldo can be legit useful if you're lacking units for Ext Int or Teq. But you can grind them every week so focus on Giru and Goku Jr for now

My box looks like that but with versions of Super Buu.

Attached: 1537043957849.png (500x522, 120K)

Not of my favorite character, but I realize I have nearly every version of #18 they've released so far.

I got a Lr but it’s one I already had

Attached: A22B299F-82DF-45EA-B468-51A85EEF2DEF.jpg (500x500, 149K)

Goku Jr looks worth it, but Giru seems like a waste of time. What kind of team would he be used in?

Got LR Vegeta and Rage Vegeta. Now I grind for pudding...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10-11-05-34.png (1080x1920, 2.18M)

pretty sure you'd be grinding giru for mission stones, but i could be wrong, and if you're new it's probably not lucrative enough to bother with when there's other higher priority shit you could be grinding instead

Dragon Ball Seekers who has a f2p LR Leader in Goku&Arale. LR Bee Pan is also on the team and so is LR Yamcha.
So he supports a team with 3 f2p LRs. Very worth and grind isn't the worst.

I'd love to see it.
Call em.
I've never counted but I think I do too. There's so many #18s in the game. I can't believe that old as dirt STR one is finally getting an awakening.

Giru seems really fast, by the time you get to 30 runs for the 3 stones you'll have him at 100% for the kai too

Call them? They're already outside your pizza shop.

Attached: Card_1002180_bg.png (852x1136, 1.12M)

Funny enough, farming for orbs gave me enough dupes of him to max him out and open everything without dipping into the freebies given away as mission rewards.

I got 3 units and i want to put in my vegeta team but ii can only keep 2 for the rotation
>ssbe vegeta
>lr prime vegeta
>int super vegeta
Who do i keep as main rotation?

>being a subhuman
just play with your favorite team or play with the undisputable champions of chads called MOVIE BOSSES and MOVIEHEROES.

I only bring out int super vegito when fighting androids since it's what he's meant to do, so I'd say kick him

>movie bosses
>movie heroes
the problem with these teams is that i always fall asleep watching those SA animations. they're beautiful, they're cool as hell, they really are, but after you've seen them 300 times you start wishing you had a setting faster than 2x speed.

>got Turles, LR Goku and Transforming Goku
>not enough Kais to raise SA to 10
I forgot how much suffering anniversary can be

Just need LR Corra army and transforming frieza

>Both Movie Boss leads on Zamasu banner
I can't fucking wait

Attached: 1551050541054.png (720x540, 809K)

SA10 no dupe full health he does like 1.6mil on a 150% lead without any supports

Turles and transforming Goku's SAs can be farmed.
Turles can be a bit of a pain in the ass, though.

pretty stoked as well.

Should I still pull on Vegeta's banner if I only want MVP 17? I already have ToP 18, and I think they would be phenomenal on Sibling's Bond.

Attached: 1522500342929.png (1899x2115, 3.18M)

with no dupe he can't crit non-androids so that doesn't mean much.
Speaking of which, I have a dupe for him, but can't decide what HP abilities I should give him. Usually it'd be crit, but he can guarantee that so I'm hesitant.

>globalbros getting the 4th anniversary goodies.
>While I'm just waiting for LR Broly in JP

Gonna farm that Cabba, I guess.

Attached: D8xqEwOV4AARD5R.jpg large.jpg (800x979, 197K)

Honestly, between Turles and his linking partner, and then TEQ Frieza and LR Metal Cooler, I almost prefer having Turles instead of Broly.
Not to mention that, by picking a Turles friend, I have three support units on rotation, so every rotation would have a support unit

I'd use Broly on pure saiyans though.

I used him as a friend lead for RW and his passive made him hit by 8 million with Kid Buu and str Bardock on rotation with no dupes. He's insane!

Attached: 1550196955280.jpg (640x643, 143K)

>Blocks your Path
I have Pandel reversed, and I'm not undoing it until I either I pull the last copy I need for the rainbow or I'm done pulling.

>passive
active skill

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-132656.png (720x1280, 1.21M)

Somewhat new to the game but want to get LR Gohan but struggling with the Cell Games even to Dokkan Awaken him, these are my current characters, what kind of team can I make that'll make the event easier to farm?

Attached: Advice Pls.png (576x1024, 1.45M)

make a 100% team with that AGL Base Goku as a leader and your lv 100 super Goku Family units and bring a LR SS4 Goku friend. Both the LR and your Gohan will wreck Cell apart, trust me.

lead
>transforming goku

>str goku
>agl gohan
>str goten
>phy gohan
last card I guess I recomend the
>agl ss2 goku
for the orb changing to make it easier to super and also some heals
Finally, for the friend leader just bring
>Lr Gohan and Goten
though i'd reroll a better account while i'm not committed desu famlam

He could reroll but if he doesn't feel like it there are 2 weeks to farm stones to try to get LR Goku and UI

replace agl gohan with int one

Following on this afterwards go farm stones and roll for UI Goku and the AGL SS4, or go try to awaken the PHY freeza saga Goku there so you can run him and the AGL together.