I just wanted to talk about video games anonymously and all I get instead are weirdos talking about feet and armpits...

I just wanted to talk about video games anonymously and all I get instead are weirdos talking about feet and armpits.... I just don't understand

Attached: 7383456.png (422x509, 334K)

Can I see a pic f your ass? Non nude.

Stop using your gender as an identity on an anonymous video games confession forum you fucking dumbass

t. no woman ever
every single girl ive talked to on the internet has been an attention whore getting off to being fantasized to

Show me your beautiful friend, fat ass

Well do you have cute feet or not?

Oh shut the fuck up, most posts clearly have a male bias yet I don't see you complaining about that.

This. Stop larping OP.

Wow it's almost like a majority of the video game market is comprised of men or something

Attached: 1561447965989.png (570x668, 247K)

no one gives a shit about you tranny

show neck and mouth, and hold a game while you do it. That's the toll.

Is there honestly real girls that post here? I'm going to need to see some feet NOW if this is troofs.

Wow it's almost like you live in a bubble or something

Attached: 1541862488254[1].png (660x1123, 506K)

>implying women don't always want attention

phone games don't count. Just like me making a pizza doesn't make a cook

>not liking feet
kys degenerate, this place is way too high IQ 4 u

This. Would a fucking girl (real girl) show her feet already?

Kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women kill all women

Because video games are pretty bad awful and not rewarding anymore.
I've playing mostly indie games and I even noticed that I've been completing them after 2~3 hours or up to less than 5 days, which isn't great because then I have nothing else to do for a while... What's annoying is how a bunch of games now have to be multiplayer centric so you need friends to play them to fully enjoy it, and I don't have any that would play with me — like I have friends who play all the time but not with me, it's either they don't have the system or won't pay for it, or just won't play cause they don't want to put in the time even if free.
So I resort to playing the game three games until a new one comes out and play that for a week, then go back to what I was normally doing, eventually stop playing then browse watch YouTube, 4channel and edit videos.
Not to mention microtransactions and DLC being so rampant in games now-a-days just turns me off from ever giving it a chance even if it really good, mainly fighting games.

Kill ALL gays

*kill all trannies

all these

>unironically gets his shitposting material from gaming "journalism"
>apparently I'm the on living in a bubble

Attached: 1561589261052.jpg (525x562, 39K)

>Play Farmville makes you a "gamer"
At this point playing the slots makes the gambler a gamer fuck off faggot

ok, but first kill the trannies and gays

I miss 100% completing games like ratchet and clank and it just being whole. No dlc's, etc.

nah all three at the same time i hate all of them equaly

Don't hit on me silly boys~ tehee ^.^kill yourselves degenerates

Attached: tehee.jpg (2657x1999, 1.28M)

Take your own life faggot.

Yeah, gonna be a 'put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger' from me.

why are you people so addicted to wojaks

Attached: 8b031341b3c589d039bda8c1c73cc863a77f67dd383a07fe3faef8cfb3adf69a_1-1-1.jpg (553x276, 27K)

kill yourself wojakcancer

too much internet

The irony in this post is palpable. Well done owning yourself.

It's the new thing for trannies to spam

Good to know mutts have shitty-looking feet while I have nice-looking feet. The absolute state of the (((american mutt))).

It's only LARP if they're doing something IRL. Otherwise it's just RP. Thank you.

dilate tranny

Yeah, but this supposed bitch here is being an attention whore. So it would checks out to me.

spbp

>tfw just want to lurk Yea Forums with my 12 year old niece but perverts keep making disgusting remarks

stop posting w*jaks

kill all jews