Why are there no games about Skinwalkers?

Why are there no games about Skinwalkers?

Attached: AE770E2F-D030-4661-953C-860610E78261.gif (412x442, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbGNCeqj2cI
youtube.com/watch?v=GsfAn4ejg1o
youtube.com/watch?v=WVdJlnNACds
youtube.com/watch?v=622TC6IPwT4
imgur.com/a/LDXiUx5
nationalgeographic.com/science/phenomena/2015/04/29/you-just-missed-the-last-ground-sloths/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothrotheriops
youtube.com/watch?v=qff9V27Weaw
youtube.com/watch?v=N_wAz5T4Udg
oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/2013/06/lost_in_oregon_hiker_who_vanis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fHc-O9MBGnw
youtube.com/watch?v=VGfIIjN-P7o
scp-wiki.net/scp-096
scp-wiki.net/incident-096-1-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you sex those

What am I looking at?

That's not a skinwalker

Pure sex on legs.

How do you know that?

What’s a Skinwalker look like then?

Not him, but I though the point was that they looked like people?

Do not worry. There are no Skinwalkers.

A skinwalker wouldn't take on that kind of obviously inhuman form.
Their true form is unknowable
That thing in the OP is some Scandinavian thing, probably an elf or some shit.

No they can look like anything they mostly pretend to be wolfs or deer
They can look like humans but pretending to be a human requires a lot of skill for them

lmao based I saw the Yea Forums thread too XD

I'm only taking Indian's advice and stories on skinwalkers, not the white man.

The Native American won’t tell you any truth about Skinwalkers
There too scared of them to talk about them themselves

I'd hit that

>americans are so fat they see skinny being as a mythical creature

Attached: 1560426846057.png (496x463, 616K)

why do leddit fags constantly freak out about skinwalkers? They're about as scary as a groaning mummy which is not scary at all

Attached: 1556086279402.jpg (1024x672, 107K)

So do Skinwalkers only live in America? How come they have another names like Fleshgaits or goat men?

Attached: 724EE01C-8055-4CF3-BBD6-F97EDF965329.png (225x225, 4K)

Lmao

yes but can you sex them

Attached: 1446667933219.jpg (371x410, 36K)

That’s just what a Skinwalker would say!

Mothman game fucking WHEN?

Attached: download (12).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Have you met a Skinwalkers user?

Skinwalkers are shapeshifters so they can look however they want, but according to the stories they aren't perfect at shapeshifting so you can usually tell when somethings off. A lot of native americans believe in them and say if you ever see an animal walking on it's hind legs then you saw a skinwalker. T. Arizonan

Attached: skinwalker-807x600.jpg (807x576, 83K)

hind legs? as in a quadrapped walking on two legs like circus bears do?

Imagine banging it until it begs for you to stop lmao

Never. There'd be nothing to fucking do.

I want to fuck that skinwalker

Hot.

>t. skinwalker

>you'll never lure it into your cozy log cabin and let it warm up by the fire while sipping some hot cocoa over a big bear rug...

Fuck all that other shit.

WENDIGO GAME WHEN

Attached: The_Wendigo.jpg (730x1000, 168K)

Yep.

Attached: capture-20180130-122222-3.png (522x312, 155K)

They are typically considered all around NA where there is less civilization, so if skin walkers are real they can be off in Canada or Mexico too, the difference is we kept all our native Americans in a place we can actually reach them too see what the actual fuck.

Until Dawn

It's called Until Dawn, nig.

Oh fuck no, fuck wendigos, I used too live up in North Minnesota, fuck that and Fuck you, that shit is fucked.

He said game.

Attached: 1449635789455.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>skinny ice zombies with no antlers
>movie game
Yeah no fucking thanks

Wendigos don't even fucking exist retard and you wouldn't even know where to find us

Attached: 1561467230156.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I am from the FBI and I am tracking this post's location. Do NOT be alarmed, citizens. We are not in league with the Wendigos, and never have been. You can trust us.

I'd fuck it.

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

God I wish that were me

Sorry user could you repeat that? Just getting this raw meat ready for later...

Attached: raw beef.jpg (1300x870, 159K)

So the plot fucking thickens.

Attached: DEB43688-0C82-4E50-852C-CE27E01F71B2.jpg (886x480, 21K)

So are Skinwalkers and wendigos bros?

Thats a Huldra, it's from a movie. They're kind of like Scandinavian kitsune. You can waifu them in some legends
The Secret World features Wendigo/Skin Walkers
too bad they ruined it with that fucking update

Attached: thale-poster-naked.jpg (576x823, 111K)

>us

Attached: 1459326484549.jpg (320x476, 31K)

i want to cuddle that thing

Attached: 1458937896330.jpg (542x616, 55K)

Are skinwalkers and wendigos the only cool native american mythological beasties?

Yeah man, I wanna hold hands with her

They're the only /x/ thing that actually spoops me, personally, and I've been here longer than I care to admit.

Attached: 1555913518142.jpg (640x394, 96K)

The best part about mankind is that even when we create horrible monsters that can skin you alive and hold you captive in a hell dimension for eternity, we often hold out the hope of also being able to fuck 'em good.

No they're not. There's a bit of a territory thing here.

You people should not be talking of such things. You don't know what you're messing with.

Oh fuck this post.

Attached: 1485140977342.jpg (640x640, 35K)

>OH MY BURNING FEET!

Skinwalkers and wendigos were originally humans, but wendigos are dumber and more rabid while skinwalkers are more cunning and human like.

Fake and gay, there are no mexicans in space.

What about the thunderbird?

You don’t want to invoke their wrath, not even by making a game with them

silje reinåmo, Thale
She spends most of the movie naked
she thicc

Thanks. I wouldn’t worry about either.

say my true name.

I’m kind of scared to talk about Skinwalkers is it truth native Americans never talk about them because talking about a Skinwalkers attracts them to you?

Attached: 6BD43C01-FAFA-4955-99F1-8B96DA11C5FB.jpg (640x800, 99K)

>Skinwalkers attracts them to you?
SkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersCandlejackSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkersSkinwalkers.

From what I've heard... Yes.

They never talk about them because they're alcoholics.

That's just silly, user. Why would they care if you say our name?

imagine the footjobs

Imagine giving a shit about injuns, they should've all been killed off by the europeans

Nah man I wanna get friend zoned by it and then buy jars of its bath water

explain to me what would happen in said game

ok shit like this is going to get stale if this keeps up

Sasquatch

I said Native American, not Modern Amerilard.

This sounds like standard campfire stories, except the adults aren't in on the joke.

What about Marsquatch?

you're a west virginia hick who goes out in the woods with a double barrel hunting for it finding other cyrptids aong the way.

Isn't the mothman shit just vague urban legends about visions of bad things happening?

What about the Firesquatch

So they are attention whores
*Ahem*

FUCK SKINWALKERS

FUCK WENDIGOS

The obvious answer is what in the hell would the real astronaut do about the supposed fake one inside? Why would he be so desperate to get in immediately after finding out there is a fake him (monster or whatever) inside? Reeks of desperation from something pretending to be human that wants in at any cost. If the one inside was fake it's over for the crew. If the real one was on the outside he would be very confused about the situation as the one inside is.
Logic.

devil survivor

Attached: mothman endured.png (640x480, 427K)

AND FUCK ALIENS:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbGNCeqj2cI

Will fuck unironically.

the cutest rendition of mothman to date

my thoughts exactly
if i was the real one and outside then i wouldnt start banging on the door, id be glad im outside and not locked in there with whatever that thing is

>glad to be outside
>in space

It's a ghost story, user, not a logical puzzle. You don't need to solve it.

i got a better chance of survival than the sorry fucks inside
its pretty much nothing tho

Attached: 1291496063756.jpg (1009x407, 96K)

you won't trick me

Attached: 15622551633.png (338x338, 230K)

>i got a better chance of survival than the sorry fucks inside
The skinwalker could be friendly and just wanted some bros to take to the farthest reaches of space

>Yea Forums stealing /out/ memes

Attached: 878DB96F-C4DA-4FFC-AC2C-721F2B635566.png (750x1334, 205K)

I'd watch from the outside to see their gruesome fate, radio into earth with all the details of what I saw and a warning to nuke the place from literal orbit. Then just kick back and wait to get nuked knowing I'd be the first human ever nuked in space.

Man why do the Americas get the cool natives.

The only mildly interesting stuff abbos have is the dreamtime and the cleverman desu. We'l never know for sure how many stories and subcultures are gone because the tribes were almost all unwilling to share stories among each other, let alone Europeans, before their elders took them to their graves.

Attached: 1559372402788.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

But did Thog have sex with the saber toothed tiger?

AND FUCK THE SUPERNATURAL

Attached: thin man cosplay.jpg (640x480, 46K)

when a human see something new, he only asks himself 3 questions:
-is it dangerous ?
-it is edible ?
-can I fuck it ?
that's it, that's literally it

>Not proposing telling her she's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen
She runs around naked and barefoot in the woods trad wife material my friend.

Yowies are a thing. And they're actually pretty terrifying when you look into them beyond the cute chocolate eggs we have.

Also the Bunyip is like a bigass water-dwelling cat that hunts any abo unfortunate enough to get near the water.

Lost

Turkroach here. Funny thing is muslims here believes that jinns have backwards foot. And if you talk about them they will come for you. It's the same shit native americans believe. What do you think we should think about this? Humans are so stupid and have no orginal thinking even for what they fear? Or these thinks are real and different cultures have different names for them?

Attached: jin.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Maybe not Thog, but you better believe someone did.

SMT cryptids are best cryptids

Attached: el chupacabra.png (1137x1920, 2.15M)

The "monster will come after you if you talk about it!" is universal just due to the way our brains work. It's like how when you see a yellow car and notice it, you start seeing it everywhere. People who discussed monsters regularly likely started seeing them out of the corners of their eyes all the time as a result or associating random events with monsters and/or supernatural beings.

Skinwalkers are the epitome of /x/. All the best creepypastas and stories from there come from people telling stories of a creature poorly imitating the sound of a crying baby/small animal/human form to draw them inna woods.

All fo you are faggots. WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY WEREWOLF GAMES? Fucking seriously when was the last time we had a good werewolf game that wasnt a halfassed feuture in skyrim?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: B_S_1400x820_2013-05-13_17-10-02.jpg (853x726, 146K)

Abbos were basically stone age cave people without caves.

Examples? I like stories from /x/ but can never stand being on /x/ for significant lengths of time.

Rec me a really good skinwalker creepypasta

Most suck

>where are the werewolf games
In hell with the rest of the furries

This thread is for genuinely spooky stuff, not bears.

Skyrim's the best you'll ever get, just use mods.

Attached: moons.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

t. Reddit

Werewolves are kind of not really scary. It's always been one of those internal horror things anyway, knowing you're a monster but not being able to stop it. Modern forensics would just make the mystery of who the werewolf was very short and you just shoot that fucker when he's human. There's a lot of interesting cryptoids to use that aren't explored in media like some Malaysia creature that's just a woman's head with all the organs attached flying around at night reeeeeeeing at everyone.

Well if you've got nothing interesting to share with the class that's ok dude.

>tfw you’re nearly killed by a skinwalker but instead of dying you end up seducing it

Attached: FDA58352-6380-4822-9D35-CF885815CEF3.jpg (605x450, 65K)

thats a penis

No it's not, it's the tail.

What happens if you cut off a Skinwalker's foreskin?

Moonlight tales is a pretty good werewolf mod.

Attached: 35470-3-1367391981.jpg (670x376, 39K)

What kind of dick do you think a wendigo would have?

He becomes a jewish walker

hmmm

Attached: 1550197908447.jpg (600x600, 64K)

She looks like she fuck black guys

None or a a tiny flaccid one.
Fuckers dont breed, they eat

The real one would probably laugh and tell them to knock it off with the pranks and let them in.

Anyone who likes this kind scary space stuff needs to play Observation.

>us

Attached: Cat Eyes.jpg (455x457, 29K)

Don't go in the ruins.

Attached: wendigo_DUSK.png (300x421, 104K)

why no Jersey Devil tho

No we need to look at the bigger picture here. The fuckin' samsquanch

i've been told the only people that will tell you anything about skinwalkers online are skinwalkers themselves.

She cute.
Would breed.

I want skinwalkers to go and stay go.

weak shit my negroes
Behold the true European Man's monster

yeah boiii

Attached: 1556153892349.jpg (1000x1302, 146K)

Like the user who fucked a deer.

Attached: 1554912555210.jpg (897x640, 257K)

The first encounter with one of these freaks was legit pretty spooky.

and the other user who fucked a crocodile(male)

I just want some more Slav myth. Witcher was cool, but it didn't have Psoglavs.

Attached: Psoglav.jpg (1000x1186, 180K)

It's strange that European cultures are pretty much the only ones that specify you can *become* the cryptid in some way.

my great grandmother used to spook me by saying if i stayed out too late Huldra (the creature in the OP) would come and snatch me. Gotta say it kinda worked.
Used to be this myth that kids that were retarded or chronically/incurably sick were actually Huldra kids she had swapped for human ones when stealing them.

Nah, Native Americans say that anyone who resorts to cannibalism will become a wendigo.

It's fine to talk about "skinwalkers", but you should avoid saying their true name, which is yee naaldlooshii. Heck, even just knowing that their true name is yee naaldlooshii puts you at a slightly elevated risk. In short, just don't say yee naaldlooshii, read the words yee naaldlooshii, or think about yee naaldlooshii and you should be fine.

Attached: file.png (700x700, 805K)

>the rugged breathing in a general direction
>that horror sting that plays when one gets revealed
that mission where they're introduced had me shitting my pants

Attached: 1405056588388.gif (480x319, 502K)

That the huldra would have fucked you silly and you wouldn't be a Yea Forumsirgin now if your grannie hadn't told you that makes her the true monster of the story. Typical (wo)mankind.

Well I'm down in Australia so I should be fine. If not, then hopefully one of the Aboriginal monsters will kill it. There's one that keeps eating and regurgitating you, with its victims becoming more like it after every regurgitation.

Because that's my wife

Thanks for the insight.

>yee naaldlooshii
COME AT ME YEE NAALDLOOSHI, YOU FRIGGIN' FRICKS

Attached: HUGE.jpg (600x517, 71K)

Could you be more obviously reddit?

post good creepy scary and spooky stories about them :D

>ywn be kidnapped into the shota harem of a cute naked cryptid
darn it fellas

>no Junji Ito skinwalker comic

oh ho ho he said us xDD put me in the screen cap fellow redditors! xDxDDxDD

That latter bit sounds like it could be an excuse to disown or abandon special needs children.

>cryptids
There's something fascinating researching the kooky beliefs of ancient cultures but cryptids are like the autistic variant of fictional creatures.

Attached: unicorn slap.png (229x218, 23K)

What do you think Trump did with all the illegal aliens? He sent them back to space.

>There's one that keeps eating and regurgitating you, with its victims becoming more like it after every regurgitation
I didn't know aborigines were vorefags

Ito only cares about horrors from his culture he would never touch a western based horror story or idea

>Fun is reddit
Nigga we used to have fun here back when reddit was digg and you were still worrying about the love note you left in Sarah’s locker

>autistic
Cryptids are just modern day myths, nothing autistic about it.

>There's one that keeps eating and regurgitating you, with its victims becoming more like it after every regurgitation.
There's this one guy in my discord chat who's a vorefag we all mock in good humour. Gimme the name of that so I can shitpost at him with it pls.

That's pretty much what it was. Essentially makes it an illegitimate child so you can cuck them out of inheritance.

Lots of cultures had a similar myth. Like Cambion.

There’s lots of old legends the world over like this, like beautiful women who want to dance with you, but their feet are inhuman of you look under their dresses and shit

>no fun allowed

Too spooky.

>Wendigo
>Has feet
Nah

Not as bad as changelings though. Those poor kids.

Do Skinwalkers are smart right?
If they have human brains why do they spend all there time scaring white people and eating deers?

Attached: 59E1D14C-76AF-4EEC-9CF4-4D8EAD4FC37D.png (738x874, 811K)

haha i love fun like epic Yea Forums memes, i can't wait to upvote this on /r/Yea Forums!

They're still just asshole injun. Just with horrifying magic powers.

tfw even skinwalkers call you nigger

>going camping this weekend
T-thanks user, I’ll keep that in mind

that makes it sound way nicer than it was, especially in more tribal/nomadic communities and among the poor
Huldra is said to live in the forest under hills, so people could just put "broken" kids in the forest to die and feel kinda good about it. Just giving them back to mommy afterall!

t. huldra

Aren’t skinwalkers those things that start out only being able to parrot single phrases and shit

I dunno how smart they really are

Fallout 76 exists

>think of anything remotely unsettling or horrifying
>get horny
I can't be the only one right?

Attached: 1562695998130.jpg (840x1050, 270K)

skinwalker threads have been around various boards for over a decade you dumb newfag

Well they're running the white people's government now, so who's the smart one after all?

It's important to have a makeshift shank ready

>/out/ thinks it’s /x/
/out/ isn’t afraid of skinwalkers they’re afraid of lyme disease

Yes. That guy is fucking retarded.

Despite often being portrayed as forest-dwelling nocturnal hunters; Skin-walkers are actually more fond of warm, dry, and well-lit spaces. Since they mainly rely on disguise and avoidance, sticking to a dark and sheltered space like a forest is unnecessary.

Rather; the time to be worried about a skin walker appearing is in the middle of a day in a wide open space.

Attached: 643756768678567.gif (260x178, 593K)

FUCK

Attached: 1561610457348.jpg (730x1095, 112K)

not a single cryptid is real

CUTE
U
T
E

t. Nessie

But seriously though, fuck lyme disease.

Except the lowland gorilla

Skinwalkers are literally Indian witches that "sold their souls" for power.

>doesn't know about the werewolves

Daily reminder that raping a skin walker is ok

It depends on what you mean by 'real'. In their folklore form no, but all mythological creatures are at their core lingering cultural memories of things long past humans used to interact with but don't anymore. Extinct species of mammal or saurian, proto-homonid, etc. We've told ourselves stories about these things since the stone age, and as they've vanished from life the myth has stretched and grown.

Modern wildlife seems a lot less dangerous than the old stuff but that's mostly because it's adapted to avoid us as we go shitting all over the place with guns and fire and iron. Still, look at something like a bear, and tell me if you were a cave man with a spear and maybe a primitive bow who had no notion of zoology or science you wouldn't think that thing was some kind of fucking monster or angry forest God. THEN imagine it was a primitive ancient bear that was twice as fucking big

after you clean the shit out of your pants, I think you'll find some lingering trauma understandible

Attached: ursus-spelaeus-cave-bear-size.jpg (608x396, 128K)

this
also, the earth is fucking flat, deal with it

You’re not wrong

Just want to remind you guys of this gif and what some anons had to say about it
>Based on the estimated size of the road and the man's estimated height; he's running around 33-36 mph, well over the world record of 27.8 mph
>Running at this speed barefoot on asphalt would break your toes and skin the bottom of your foot
>Looking at individual frames lets you see that the man is:
-1. Naked
-2. Completely hairless
-3. Has no nose (some anons said no mouth either)
-4. Has no belly button
-5. Has no genitals
>There were no traces of image manipulation in the gif

Was it a skinwalker?

Attached: 435425656746.gif (305x540, 2.79M)

It's unlikely the car was going faster than 25 mph
>Was it a skinwalker?
Worse, a Floridian
Meth is a hell of a drug.

Dogman is real. Where the fuck do city niggers get off telling people who live in/near wilderness what is and what is not there?

Attached: 1560216017367.png (581x445, 95K)

>Floridian
Australiafag here... no way.... Floridaman can't be real can he?

i live in the wilderness

Skunkape would wipe the floor with your shitty dogman, northie.

Attached: 54658467857895.jpg (430x322, 29K)

Attached: 1555115886567.gif (616x250, 707K)

Outward has some pretty cool Wendigos

Attached: firefox_2019-07-10_11-31-39.png (1466x778, 2.61M)

You sound like a faggot and should probably kill yourself soon

you tell me

Attached: 7a3.jpg_large.jpg (1393x2047, 355K)

Could a creature realistically "shapeshift" if it always became a smaller/compact version of itself?

more importantly haha could a creature "shapeshift" into a cute anime girl? lol

Don't derail my question, pedoshifter.

were those anons larping /x/ faggots or something?
it's just some random nigger coked out of his goddamn mind.
to be honest, shit's fucking hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=GsfAn4ejg1o

Here's your casual filter bro

Attached: Wendigo.jpg (1179x1515, 971K)

I was coming down off an MDMA binge recently and had the most vivid first person nightmares which blended with reality and dreamworld and I came in my boxers at one point. I don't know.

Hahaha no I am not that, but I think that's good. lol

Reminds me of that one comic where the dude is kidnapped by a bug creature and is kept in a cave, eaten, then revived with a gel every day until he becomes a bug creature

I'm from Florida. Florida man is very real. The problem is anyone in Florida can become Florida man at any moment.

Skunk Ape is just southern Bigfoot. Dogman is bigger, stronger, and has large claws for ripping and tearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVdJlnNACds

Attached: 1419631006346.jpg (960x960, 175K)

They actually will see a skinny person and think they have anorexia or bulimia its fucking nuts.

What's a dogman?

Does Kholat count?
youtube.com/watch?v=622TC6IPwT4

Attached: 1560428592047.gif (366x245, 224K)

tsuchinoko is real and he's not fat, he's just big boned

Attached: 1555399112755.png (1560x900, 775K)

Dogman is just a bitch as bipedal labrador

Skunkape is a wizard looking bigfoot that can teleport, speak and sound like a normal person, and STINK!

Attached: 768547884.jpg (410x269, 38K)

I audibly kek'd, good job

There’s some UK myth about a creature that can shapeshift but gets smaller every time, and they’re all supposed to be ant sized now, can’t remember the name

>compare this to what Skyrim calls a cave bear
If the Skyrim variety looked like this, I may have shit my pants in the tutorial.

It was originally an /x/ meme. /x/ was always searching for some new meme horror that didn't get enough focus in the media.
Like all things Yea Forums does, it eventually, years later, trickles down into some other shithole.
So reddit is slurping up shit from over a decade ago thinking it's new and cool which is why this thread probably happened.

Who put Bella in the Witch Elm?

There was that ultra shy fruit eating monitor lizard that turned out to be real.

Essentially a skinwalker that resembles your stereotypical werewolf. There's a YouTube channel called Dogman Encounters Radio that is nothing but people giving their eye witness accounts

>Coked
He's naked, so it's probably PCP.

i heard there were huldras here, so i brig to you this

Attached: romantic date with a huldra.png (1383x864, 804K)

am hungry skeleton, can confirm

Attached: 1469346371946.gif (203x199, 222K)

A skinwalker is a person disguising themselves as or becoming an animal. A Fleshgait/Fleshgate is an unknowable creature attempting to disguise itself as a human. What most people call Skinwalkers are actually Fleshgates in whatever story they're referencing. Wendigos are humans that become monstrous beings after committing cannibalism. The three are often interchanged when they're very different.

fuck this new world shit, where is my Perchten game?

Attached: bischofshofen-perchtenlauf-1170x658.jpg (1170x658, 255K)

>it is another Navajo myth presented as some creepy pasta shit
No wonder they are reluctant to share the stories with outsiders

That's pretty good.

Black Shuck is best pup

Attached: 546753864784.jpg (420x388, 53K)

What the fuck is this? That's fucking stupid.

I laughed

Attached: 1541923528718.png (1280x720, 637K)

I wish you hadn’t

Attached: 1501114364955.png (741x716, 832K)

American with bmi of 22 and I can confirm this. Not even skinny.
It's honestly infuriating.

very nice

nice "yo momma" joke fag

Until Dawn had easily the worst fucking Wendigo design I've ever seen.

OBSESSED
B
E
SEETHING
E

Fuck skinwalkers it's all about the stinky goat men

>bro skinwalkers xD epic
fuck off redditards back to whatever hole you came from retards

Yo momma so ugly that when she wanted to apply for the ugly contest, the judge said "sorry ma'am, no professionals."

Supernatural beings aren't real anons

ngl I'd rape that.

only correct answer, yeah

Why does everyone always post the reverse of that gif?

Attached: ezgif-4-519ff72eb001.gif (412x442, 1.3M)

because most of people here would try to fuck it and you know it would run away from a group of neets

Is fine, i cant pronounce that, not even on my mind.

I really like the badgermen beasts of ruby valley. There's actually pretty good evidence to suggest they could be giant ground sloths from thousands of years ago. Like, do I really think they exist? 99% no. But the story was well crafted enough to encourage a group of /k/ommandos to go out and investigate. Who knows, maybe they're out there, somewhere...

I'm scared to shit when it comes to wendigos (Fuck until dawn with their fast zombie bullshit) and those things give me a fright everytime.

Fun game, wish it was less clunky at times.

Sorry I wasn’t at the Yea Forums high council meeting where we decided we couldn’t talk about them anymore, gargle my balls

Kek

Attached: whatshisname.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: 1454907653612.jpg (1856x3742, 1.09M)

hey I remember that g-

ground sloth for comparison

Attached: 20d.2.i_i_giant_ground_sloth_angela_wade_resized.jpg (800x450, 42K)

You can't trick me, you son of a bitch

No matter what you say, I'm not gonna write ca

imgur.com/a/LDXiUx5
here's the /k/ommando exploration

Attached: megalonyx-jeffersons-ground-sloth-size.jpg (618x283, 118K)

Made for pure breeding then killing its partner. Enjoy your only chance, monster fags

H.R. Giger made a whole career of it. He had night terrors, so he started drawing them as a form of therapy. Then started drawing lewds of them. At some point, he stopped being afraid.
He stared into the Abyss, the Abyss stared back, but then Giger started stroking his dick through his pants until the Abyss got uncomfortable and looked away.

Attached: giger_girls.jpg (650x345, 107K)

who the fuck would be stupid enough to write cand-

Attached: 1562773911846.jpg (470x470, 31K)

bros?

Attached: 8oXZQZ.png (995x469, 703K)

Any Chupacabra´s game?

Florida has no laws preventing anyone from accessing police arrest records as everything from the Florida government must be public. There are tons of people now who scour databases looking for those crazy stories. Other states require you to contact the police department about the specific arrest and wait for the police to respond.

Any state can easily be a Floridaman state. I'm sure Alabamaman would be worse

>Reddit likes fun
>I hate reddit
>I should hate fun cause reddit likes it

>This angers /x/

I laughed out loud

I don't get tsuchinoko
Most japanese mythology is a little strange, but you can see the point behind it. Tsuchinoko is just a fat snake though. That's it, it's a snake that is short and fat instead of long and skinny. Who the hell came up with that one and how did they manage to convince anyone else to spread it?

>Old hairy ape escapes from a zoo in flordia
>pic is taken in the dark so its eyes look menacing

you fucking newfags it doesn't work that way you have to say candlejack for it to wo

someone saw a baby snake that ate something and thought it looks cute. When he called his friends over to check it out it was gone so to save face it must be some mythical fat snake who's really good at hiding.

this

Someone saw a small snake that had recently eaten a rabbit bigger than the snake.

I'm never going camping for as long as I live

Attached: Camping b.png (1552x1419, 223K)

what a bunch of newfags, the candlejack meme doesn't work that w

who the fuck is candlejack and why do you fucking pretentious oldfags keep mentio

Attached: The One That Started It.jpg (3560x2280, 1.53M)

someone accidentally stepped on a snake and when he saw how wide and flat the body was he immediately sold it as some weird snake

Funny how these fags had time to put a hyphen at the end of their post. Fucking retards that's not how candlejack wor

No, fuck you, the best /x/ story is the Ghost Puncher

Attached: smug.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Fug you got me

check out his oldfag pretending candlejack meme is r

The type of ground sloth most similar to the beast in the story is the Shasta Ground Sloth. They lived in the region of the desert, and very recently too (only about 10,000 years ago). They were the main driving force spreading the Joshua Trees common in the desert, and it is said that the Joshua Trees are suffering for them not being common still. But if the Joshua Trees are still hanging on, who's to say that old Shasta can't still be straggling on in some caves or mines? Alot of sloth varieties were burrowers or cave dwellers, and preferred that environment.
nationalgeographic.com/science/phenomena/2015/04/29/you-just-missed-the-last-ground-sloths/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothrotheriops

Attached: Nothrotheriops.jpg (1280x773, 170K)

knowing japan it's something to do with penises

are there any good cryptid games?

My family in East Africa sees reptilian beings occasionally. They say the best precaution is to stimulate sexual pleasure instead of fight or flight since it is part of the reptilian brain

Ok so what the fuck does the skinwalker do when it "gets you"
What the fucks its problem?
Its nots a cannibal like the wendigo?
And its intelligent like a human?

You better lube up, boi

Native Americans have the worst lore, the worst food, the worst stories, the worst culture, the worst aesthetics, etc.
No offense but good riddance.
And before anyone calls me a /pol/tard some african tribes and middle eastern culture is 10x as rich as native americans. The only vaguely cool shit they came up with was spirit animals, and even that shit stopped being cool in middle school

>Well I'm down in Australia so I should be fine
Sizable amount of skinwalker stories are based here

Attached: s.jpg (1359x3879, 873K)

Are you stupid? He did a 1:1 adaptation of the original Frankenstein.

Attached: fairy.jpg (600x500, 89K)

Would smash

It kisses you and forces you to marry it.

Attached: 457563746785785.png (487x277, 54K)

Story falls off after the time skip.

hardest i laughed in months
thank you

Attached: d345678gfj.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: Screenshot_165.png (497x425, 344K)

Skinwalkers usually look like a man dressed up in furs and wear antlers on their head. Skinwalkers are shapeshifters, but they aren't too good at it so they tend to just look... off. Go read some skinwalker articles online, it's cool stuff.

t. dated a sioux chick in highschool

To a degree, their bones, and organs would have to be able to move around. There wouldn't be a big advantage to this as they would need larger brains that most animals. And at that point there are better alternatives

based bait poster

>/x/ memes are reddit
Can you stop trying so hard to fit in?

>the cleverman
abbos are so dumb that they think a man who is clever is a mythological beast

What's that from?

Post the story where some guy fucked a skinwalker in a barn.

I'm to scared to say candlejack i'm afraid h

i dont know why but

Attached: JYkcbIa.jpg (470x395, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qff9V27Weaw
Video from the story.

If it's hot this would be cool move user

Guys i think this forest is haunted

Attached: Haunted Forest 2018 - web.jpg (800x600, 385K)

Image is cursed don't look

I wouldn't worry about it.

Strong ending to the story.

Would breed that so hard. No regerts.

Skins you alive then eats you

What the fuck man, you can't post that

Then how does candlejack wo

Why would there be, skinwalkers are our friends. Why you could go out into the woods completely alone (leaving any weapons you have behind of course) right now and walk right up to one and nothing bad would happen to you.

wtf

Attached: 1559863526631.gif (300x188, 444K)

Is there a continuation of this?

Attached: 1509499628545.png (253x235, 93K)

Attached: 1548632955306.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

I wish they'd enslave us already

Attached: rakka_oats_05.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

Would you play a fighting game with Cryptids?

This feeling is why I like 1982's the thing so much.

Oh hi /x/.

What if there is another monster outside.

I would ask "this one?" but sincerely its the only one that fits that description

Attached: Bug guy.jpg (806x4999, 932K)

Go fuck yourself, don't put the lovely huldra in the same tier as your larping skinwalker bitch.

This is a fucking terrifying video if you know a bit more about the area:

>youtube.com/watch?v=N_wAz5T4Udg

Oregon is notorious for disappearances at national parks and reserves. Here's an article on it: oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/2013/06/lost_in_oregon_hiker_who_vanis.html

To quote parts of it:
>A staggering 189 men and 51 women officially remain listed as missing since 1997
>"There is a mystery here," says Dutton's mother, Cynthia Boucher, 66, of Vancouver, Wash. "Both Jake and the professor were experienced hikers on wilderness trails. Two grown men can't simply disappear from the mountains five years apart."

Attached: 6786780566785.png (500x630, 275K)

I wish there was a mod for the long dark that added wendingo's and other spooky shit. The atmosphere is perfect for it.

To bad that every other story does the absolute opposite

Attached: Ghost puncher.png (1913x3492, 594K)

The best ones aren't actually about skinnies

Attached: Guillie suit.jpg (1210x2965, 1.24M)

Oh fuck, I don't live very far away from there.

Attached: 1556867431960.png (225x225, 78K)

Only thing /x/ is good for

Attached: 1544862522022.png (1856x6196, 953K)

Probably walks your skin.

Attached: 642px-MedicineMan.Catlin.jpg (642x768, 149K)

Octopus can to a degree alter the shape of their skin and of course being boneless can easily alter their overall shape or squeeze themselves in ways hard-boned or exoskeleton bearing creatures physically couldn't, but the downside is that economical movement is only possible for them in water. If a shapeshifter with the ability to dramatically rearrange their body were to live on land it would have to be enormously strong to hold itself up, or have bones which could disjoint or be rearranged quite significantly.

Holy shit that's creepy.

That ending was 2deep4me.

wtf why would you post that

Attached: 1390621481675.png (1591x1375, 1.39M)

I just heard a native american fairy tale about a dude who dunks on four skeletons trying to spook him, calls himself the bravest man in the world then shits his pants because of a tiny spider. That’s quality fucking lore.

>That tribe of Native Americans that would paint themselves all black with charcoal and wear masks and pull pranks on rival villages on their outskirts for a week before they'd just raid the place

Attached: 1390937913944.jpg (300x286, 26K)

Jesus fuck I’m not sleeping tonight

>You hear a faint whimpering outside your house at 2 a.m
>It grows louder, sounds almost like a human voice, but gargled
>Things go quiet for a while
>The whimpering goes from begging to inhumane gurgles
>You start to hear loud scracthing along the house
>Through a small crack behind your curtains you see an unholy creature peering directly at you
What do?

Attached: gm68ktaihaf21.png (1080x897, 653K)

candaljack, retards, what was so hard about that?

Did you know? Spacesuits use water to circulate oxygen. You can drown in a spacesuit

Attached: 1530186235950.png (220x203, 73K)

la criatura...

Attached: 1412160452862.jpg (405x412, 61K)

it's spelled candlejack you ret

They need to get fucking over themselves. They got ass blasted about the original Prey too

Attached: 1508350705375.jpg (883x828, 148K)

Wtf this is a blue board!

Wonder why this and only this picture of some dudes donutsteel suit is always posted.

Attached: 1562724829395.jpg (260x194, 11K)

Legendary

Attached: 1481843846509.jpg (320x320, 28K)

Legitimately? Start praying outloud and gearing up for some fucking spiritual warfare

Imagine if instead of more humans this is what Erik the Red/Columbus found inhabiting in the new world and crossbreeds were still possible.

Guys, guys, I think I see something under that palm tree

I feel as though you're right but then I see The History Channel funding ANOTHER bigfoot hunt for 10 episodes and I wanna cry a bit

What are the skinwalkers true form?

cannot unsee, fuck you dude

Attached: 1530653828766.png (616x824, 558K)

A fat guy larping.

Recommend me some creepy/mysterious Native American music. All I can find is calm mellow shit with flutes.

Attached: ree.png (431x384, 187K)

HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

I fucking died

360 and walk away

Feed it raw noodles

Not true, we've discovered species before lballed as cryptids to exist. Actual scientists tho and not those autistic cryptid hunters

Also, I unironically believe in the Mongolian Deathworm

>What do?
Look for any orifice I can stick my dick into.

Why did you post this? You've doomed us all.

Attached: 1399770196389.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

american here. holy fuck

Attached: 8fe2c306a5dc6e5805dfdb8ede13d78927e27848.png (1500x1820, 2.35M)

I unironically believe in the Alaskan Bull Worm

I live in Oregon and you hear coyotes screaming all the time at night. It's no big deal, this guy is just memed.

I wish the Secret World was a really good singleplayer game. What a massively interesting universe it had.

Try flirting with it

not even a joke
i'm both horribly desperate and convinced that the best way to deter violence from the supernatural is to try and compromise with rough sex

Post more feminine creatures.

fuck it to assert my dominance.

Attached: 1404658333552.jpg (400x358, 30K)

Every time I see Candlejack it takes me back to the first two years of my life on Yea Forums on Yea Forums back in 2007 or

Good plan. Whenever I get spooked at night I just rub one off. Most the time I even imagine beating whatever it is over the head with my dick. Nothing gives bravery and confidence quite like a dong full of blood

Why do you retards always post such low quality pictures?

Attached: Oni.jpg (1045x1500, 642K)

>...and then I said "That's not a skinwalker, that's my wife!"

Attached: IMG_2255.jpg (1596x1890, 187K)

>Nothing gives bravery and confidence quite like a dong full of blood
Truer words have seldomly been spoken

I love this doujin

>two horned Oni
One horned oni are better.

Was he the proto-autist?

Based and biology-pilled
Arousal is the greatest fear-resist buff your body can manage. I forget the name of the article, but some soldier in desert storm said he convinced himself to run through enemy fire to save an injured female pilot by telling himself that she would 100% put out as a result. (She didn't put out.)

>Live in a state which is rich in wildlife
>"Why do people go missing?!?!"
City folks are retarded man.

>would rather go hungry and move back in with family than work
The eternal /ourguy/

is this real?

ok, you got me there

Attached: el keko topo.png (292x257, 100K)

>(She didn't put out.)

Attached: 1553150847690.webm (640x360, 1.66M)

Based

FUCK YOU RUNS-WITH-WOLVES STOP SKINNING MY FUCKING DOGS
IM GOING TO POISON YOUR FUCKING FIREWATER YOU FUCKING EAGLE NIGGER

You mean native american.

Each time I see something like candlejack posted, it is like being a newfag on Yea Forums and I am truly young, in spite of mysel

Attached: 15350084433961.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Retards. You say Candlejack first, and then y

Some injun.

Bitch, I live in Florida.
We have mounds of dangerous wildlife here:
>Alligators
>Snaping turtles
>Black bears
>A plethora of poisonous snakes
>Florida Panthers (A more aggressive subspecies of cougar)
>Tiger Sharks
>Floridamen
>Skunk Ape
>Anacondas
>Raccoons that spread leprosy
>Squirrels that spread leprosy
>Rhesus monkeys that spread leprosy
>Mosquitoes that spread AIDS

Not to mention our super dangerous 'National Park' is the everglades, a huge fuck off swamp that if you sink into, you'll never be found.

AND YET The number of people who vanish in Florida's wilds is about 2/3rds of Oregon despite our higher population and more abundant tourism

There's a reason man dealt with so much spooky shit
Angry forest spirits got their land taken by early man

Attached: na-megafauna.jpg (1600x1177, 1.4M)

Pray, grab my sword (yes I own a sword my sister gave it to me it's from the movie Blade), and prepare to smite.

Attached: it was the most unholy thing I have ever seen.jpg (228x212, 14K)

Hahaha nice one

FUCK YOU

Attached: HAYAI.jpg (842x792, 81K)

I wouldnt worry about it

lmao

Read The Wendigo by Algernon Blackwood.

Attached: Do you know.jpg (1600x836, 83K)

Skinwalkers and Fleshgaits are different. Skinwalkers are people who transform into animals although imperfectly. Fleshgaits are unknowable creatures that transform into animals and humans.

Grab my white ash shotgun shells and go to town
i've been waiting for this

>Fleshgaits are unknowable creatures that transform into animals and humans.

Oooooooh, really? Never new that. Then, I'm not really scared of SkinWalkers then, just fleshgaits. I remember reading so many creepypasta about them and it's just so terrifying.

Hide in bed

Makes me thing of the Annihilation bear.
youtube.com/watch?v=fHc-O9MBGnw

Because it doesn't matter how low quality it is
You've already seen too much

I don't even know what the picture is.

fleshgaits are the skinnwalkers in the /x/ and /k/ innawoods stories
the name changed because people confused the native cuck skinwalkers with the chad gaits
I still refer to the fleshgaits as skinwalkers though

>its from the movie blade

Attached: 1507686057731.png (350x400, 50K)

does it suddenly smell like copper and rotten meat to any of you guys?

I don't understand.

Remember to leave your webcam on so that the people in the stream can watch you either slay the beast in glorious combat or be torn to spectacular pieces.

>nuSkinwalkers
Cuck natives who turn into animals
>fleshgaits
Rake looking fuckers immitating humans to lure them into forests alone

Bleach and chamomile here.

Attached: 1553894234785.jpg (960x960, 395K)

their teeth were literally guiding rails for your dick
i m a g i n e

>being nuked in space
What a way to go

>Trying to reverse image search this on google immediately kills my internet
>It happened multiple times
>Still can't get any results, and just get a dead page

B-Bros...?

Attached: 37689634870.png (693x919, 792K)

us posting is my favorite meme

Post walker doujins plz

>We made up a new term to describe the same kind of mythical creature
Why though? Was it something like a shitposter claiming to be a native american constantly info-dumping facts on Skinwalkers every time he saw someone "getting them wrong?" It sure sounds like that sort of thing if they had to give it a completely different name.

Can you stop using dumbass buzzwords please? You sound retarded.

Kek

Attached: 1562669388899.png (960x481, 773K)

What is this supposed to be?

It's way too late for you now

Jews aren't skinwalkers, silly user

>Monster will come after you if you talk about it.
DICKS OUT, BOYS

Attached: 1337089809098.jpg (365x317, 37K)

What if they sew skinsuits from the skin taken from mutilated infants?

This. The reptilians might be able to change their appearance, but they're not the same as skinwalkers

But what if the monsters are male?

ITT Yea Forums kun wants to be shipped with /x/ sama

Then you should talk about them twice.

I feel like Wendigos and Skiwalkers are payed out. There are TONS of other scary mythical monsters and demons that can used in horror games. Like this shit.

Attached: 8762720_orig.jpg (595x709, 58K)

fuck i don't even remember who /x/tan went to the prom with this year
maybe Yea Forums?

Attached: 1550776080281.png (259x564, 154K)

>no tits
I need something to grab while I fuck it user

>Virgin Skinwalker
-Basis in myths of gay ass dying cultures
-Mostly only passed through tribal story tellers
-Outdated and busted
-Only believed by dumb drunk Indians
>Chad Fleshgait
-Basis in timeless stories like John Carpenter's The Thing and Dead Space 2
-Passed through to millions on great social hubs like /x/ and r/creepypasta
-Running strong for years
-Believed by on the ball 14 year olds who can't even drink internet wide

wat dis

This webm is darker than I tough then

Attached: 1561614179218.webm (608x1080, 1.98M)

Yogi bear?

You act like that matters

Attached: 1538223069509.jpg (549x349, 143K)

life just be like that sometimes.

Its the only thing that matters. What's the point if there is no dick?

True enough

The point is to impregnate the monster and you can only do that if there is no dick

Listen to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=VGfIIjN-P7o

Attached: dooooor.png (221x255, 78K)

I got a few of this guy kicking around my house
Fuck the captcha.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x290, 11K)

The only kind of woman that you can impregnate is a woman.

Attached: Tourou_no_Ono_036.jpg (1075x1518, 496K)

Attached: 1562014310462.jpg (432x291, 47K)

scp-wiki.net/scp-096

What the fuck is going on?

>scp
gay

fuck you, leave me alone

Monster women are women too

Attached: 1532042585858.jpg (850x1190, 619K)

They're still monsters though, and monster cannot be impregnated by humans.

This is my favorite depiction of wendigos. Fucking bipedal deer are scary.

Humans are the real monster after all so it should work out fine

Ooh yeah? Fucking watch me

Attached: 1557743642138.jpg (364x364, 38K)

Group of people sent into investigate an anomaly in which people sent into this big weird bubble keep disappearing. Turns out there's this weird bullshit where organic life is merging different traits. In that particular case a woman got eaten by a bear who then assimilated some of her into itself, making it so its calls could sound like her screams.

Nah, it's just the women who are monsters.

>SCP is supposed to be them containing these creatures
>end of log says to kill this SCP
Way to drop your own lore

Tell it to come back when I have a day off, close the curtain and go back to bed.

Read the incident report.
scp-wiki.net/incident-096-1-a

what are some monsters that i want to fuck?

I never got what it was? Was it an alien or a virus? What was actually cuasing the changes?

Oh. Oh jeez. How long have I been on this fucking site.

That's honestly the scariest post so far

There's a damn good reason the skeletal, tall and elongated monster in the woods is so well ingrained.
Humanity evolved to instinctively notice when shit isn't right, even if they can't put their finger on it. Out pattern recognition sometimes becomes a problem when confirmation bias kicks in and we start believing dumb shit as a result, but it's a good way for Grugg to know without having to get up close that there might be a bear in his cave, or a rockslide's imminent.
This fits with our instinctive repulsion of people that look similar but off. Grugg might not know what Polio or wasting diseases are, but he sure knows someone moving weirdly and looking spindly can fuck right off.

So skip to the current day; you're in a dark forest and can't see shit, you hear weird noises and bad smells. Something is telling you that the whole scenario is inherently wrong. Then out of the blue, you see this spindly looking wiry creature that looks like Darwin went out on the piss and forgot to scrub out his drawings.
Even before you see the teeth and claws, Grugg forgets he's been dead for 10,000 years and is screaming at you to get the fuck away, or failing that try desperately to set something on fire.

Material like that ain't going anywhere anytime soon. The visuals are great, but it's the psychology that really makes monsters long lasting.

Give it a bowl of chicken noodle soup, a blanket and some throat lozenges. Thing sounds sick.

Good luck, user.

Attached: 1405630818922.jpg (333x279, 14K)

Shub-Niggurath

Attached: 1546920995939.jpg (1394x2000, 451K)

The magic artifact in the middle was radiating some voodoo field that made things change.