He plays games just for fun and not profits

>he plays games just for fun and not profits

When did you realize that you are a failure even in the 1 thing you consider a "talent" or "hobby"

Attached: cJdU7Up.png (675x530, 506K)

What am I looking at here?

a 1000$ skin

>playing a retard zoomer gambling game
Cringe

Is that the skin that got pulled by valve because the artwork was stolen?

That's pretty crazy. The market works in mysterious ways. Praise Keynes.

>I waste my life grinding poorly made games for texture jpgs that anyone could mod in 5 minutes

Yes, another example is the timebreaker from dota 2.

>spend 1400h on a game for 2000$ profit
>spend on a job for 14000$ profit
???
nice talent

You must work 140 hour weeks
As opposed to wasting your life on whatever the fuck garbage you sink into. I have made over 150 dollars from valve item changes alone

>8 hours a day
>5 days a week
>4 weeks per month
Thats 160h for 1500$ per month

How do I become a CS:GO trader?
Do I need to install the game?

>16 remaining hours in a day
>7 days in a week

Get a job, OP.

This

OP is probably some underaged fuck anyway

Um no, sweetie. Are you incapable of processing the fact that I have been valve game trading since 2012 in my freetime? Do I need to spell it all out for you?

I've unboxed 2 dota 2 couriers(lockjaw and smeevil) worth 650 for both
Unboxed 2 tf2 unusual worth 125 for both
Acquired a 1000 dollar csgo sticker from 2014
Traded up to harvest moon hat with no name in tf2(PayPal cashed for 850)

My total cash profits are around 3.5k, and I am a still a small fish.
It's ok to realize that whatever the fuck you are such a fan of, maybe even do a gay cosplay for, is inferior to steam trading.

Attached: vvn14e20sg1z.jpg (600x600, 299K)

>time to hang with friends
>time to hang with gf
>time to workout
>time to enjoy vidya
>time to sleep 8h
whats your problem bro?

I make more than that in a month just working my job. I could pick up something part time and make more than that.

>unboxed
what kind of fucking disgusting trade casual are you, don't post again, you're embarrassing

Really try to wrap your monkey IQ brains around how much time a job takes up. I know it's tough, but also try to comprehend that whenever you start up your favorite game after a days work, that I will have done the same, but I will be doing something productive while you are trying to immerse in some pleb story.
Yeah about 50 keys unboxed for over 300 total. Considering how much I made during international 2012, unboxing is a find memory.

>I will be doing something productive
playing csgo is now being productive
please, buy a chink karambit from aliexpress with that money and suicide yourself

Watched 1 too many H3H3 videos or what, faggot?
With tf2 and csgo item drops over 7 years now playing the games have in fact been productive.

7 years
lmao

oh you made 3500$ in 7 years?
congratulations you make less than someone who lives in sub-saharan africa

Let me guess you really enjoy dark souls and final fantasy

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

I play video games for an hour a day and am absolutely positive that I make way more than you do in a month between my job and making soap/oils.

This desu. If op had dedicated the same amount of effort into a genuine pursuit he could have at least gotten a decent job in an industry and moved up significantly in 7 years. But instead he chooses to stagnate in front of his computer and make a fraction of what he could, then he brags about making pocket money on a kids hobby.
lmao

Is this what rock bottom looks like? Even poorfags bring home $2000 a month.

Video games are my only source of income

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 30K)

>implying i'd touch a video game even if they paid me

>That's pretty crazy. The market works in mysterious ways. Praise Keynes.
The skin he posted is a bit of a special case. The skin was a community submission that got picked as an official skin but it was found out pretty shortly after it's release that it was plagiarized and not designed by the person who submitted it. The skin was slightly changed then completely removed as an obtainable item from crates. Due to the short period of time it was available in crates it is an extremely rare item and not many exist in the game.

>not stattrak

lmao. hang yourself, tranny

It's like those misprinted stamps that go for millions

It's not a hobby if you do it for money

Yes, you need the game to trade. It's F2P anyways.
CS:GO trading for profit can be very difficult especially these days. You'll run into several retarded mongols trying to lowball you into oblivion. You'll probably have to make a starter investment of like 50-100 dollars. Watch the steam market graphs the knives. They flucate several keys and you can find a good deal on one. Then you'll have to start micromanaging your way up. Unfortunately the market is pretty flooded so dont expect to make huge leaps and bounds. Focus on the steam market. Skins have a 15% tax on them but you can still make profit from them when they are diving. There are a lot of skins and it may take a very long time to find a rhythm. If you out in enough effort and make the right decisions you can make a few bucks.

Or spend all that time and effort to learn about the stock market, get into real trading, and make more than just a few bucks.

Yes, continue finding dull ways to try and belittle this pastime of mine. I have spent alot of time perfecting steam trading and I feel pretty good about it. I'm sure you're a stud in the stock market who has made millions just by sitting on your computer.

You sound like a space jew

Attached: armin-ds9-publicty-640x479.jpg (640x479, 66K)

Good for you if you enjoy spending your free time playing babbys first day trading simulator with skins and steam funbucks, if you have fun that's fine, but don't expect everyone here to suck your dick when you're bragging about your 500$ profit per year.

You know you could just go to a dark gambling den with slotmachines and have the same experince and also meet people who enjoy "making profits" in that way.

you literally could have made more money by spending 7 years playing the guitar and begging on the street corner

good for you, I couldn't care less