Are thick female characters such a big success in Japan because most of their women are sticks?

Are thick female characters such a big success in Japan because most of their women are sticks?

Attached: 6c97741ccf73252f542412685f47676d.jpg (1282x2047, 410K)

Is either of those supposed to be thick? Is your country full of emaciated, potato-hungry paupers?

For me that girl is regular shapeliness but in anime weebcel terms they could be seen as thicc

Forgotten in less than a month

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.) ... Eh hem, you two look quite lovely.

thicc became a meme word and lost all meaning and just means a girl with curves now

cringe

That's not thick you fucking mongol

"Thick" was ruined by women and fetishists until it just meant "fat and unsightly" so the word "slimthick" has slowly been replacing it.

Blame nessa/serena

Attached: 1562370150257.jpg (900x1300, 148K)

I don't get this thicc/fat fetish. Do you just wake up one day and decide "I love fat cunts, in fact, I can't get enough of fat cunts, when you think about it, there's not many fat cunts in real life, so I want my shit fetish rolled into anime as well".

Like how has this got anything to do with gaming nigga, are so entrapped in the confides of your own lard, that you can't see any other person without seeing your own image in place of that person?

Luckily you're not a larping tranny though.

based

petite >>> cow tits

Attached: uh.png (670x447, 157K)

based

Based Ryza beating those Arland sticks into irrelevancy

Attached: D_BmDZ3VAAAHwBj.jpg (800x800, 162K)

The game model is so fucking ugly holy shit

WTF with the pointy chin?

Middle is best because of no retarded ribbon

they want the xenoblade 2 audience

Attached: 1558122556364.jpg (850x610, 100K)

based, thicc normies need to leave, this is a flat board

Attached: 1562670085388.jpg (483x589, 78K)

small chest with wide birthing hips > flatfags and cowfags

crased

Japanese are more into european/western culture more than anything. Anime is solid prove of that. Colorful hair, eyes bodies are not nimble and fragile like it used to be. Now they are literal cows, just like western women. They moo a lot have fat tiddies and a thick ass.
A anime woman usually is the perfect white woman by definition. Especially ones with blonde hair and blue eyes. Can't get more white than that.
Its kinda funny, in japanese animes there is even a stereotype for japanese women. The classy "japanese beauty" in a anime has a thin body, jet black hair and usualy dark or purple eyes. But here is the thing, she's the exception not the rule. The rest all look western, which is even underlined in most animes that those girls usually are half english, or half french or whatever.

Attached: __kay_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_bukkuri__77707ef81135eb1f524c1e7e59d5e405.png (728x1032, 384K)