Yea im thinkin im back

yea im thinkin im back

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

-laughs-

Attached: 598602218d.jpg (200x247, 19K)

Who are you?

I miss Warsow.

How?

Warsow has never been good. The gunplay is absolute shit.

How? It's almost exactly like Quake 3.

this is actually really fun

>yea im thinkin im back
Has there been an update recently? I thought it was on a 3 month cycle
Sever browser?
More maps?

Last time I tried playing this game the only populated server was a veteran’s practice server and I got kicked within 2 minutes within actually playing after waiting 20 minutes in spectator mode to get a turn.

i dont know i just started playing it. im just shocked at how good it is after hearing so much bashing. it doesnt deserve to die

Yeah that's the irony with quakefags. There is a very small dedicated group of people who have been playing Q3 and such for decades but most of the people who talk about the glory days of arena shooters don't actually play them at all.

>i just started playing it
that explains your praise
once you play it for a decent length of time you will realise how much of a turd it really is

I play them Offline by myself vs the AI

I unironically had a better time hopping on to OG Quake III Arena and 1v1ing some BR on a CTF jump map.

>No ORBB ever
Why bethesda?

Attached: dcbpab9-a3af37f1-1997-4b55-aecd-774d5cb3db1a.jpg (683x900, 351K)

whats wrong? i only have 8 hours so far. havent really figured out the champion differences but core gameplay and maps seem solid

>No Hunter

Attached: hunter_from_quake_iii_arena___by_excrem_by_excrem-dc5cxyd.jpg (894x894, 129K)

rip klesk

They're adding orbb next, i saw a post about it today on reddit when I was looking for something else

>but core gameplay and maps seem solid
yikes
netcode is ass
sounds engine is getting a total rework because you can't hear players behind you
performance varies wildly
they take duel maps and use them for dm/tdm and vice versa
no server browser
rocket splash damage is busted
probably more things I've forgotten

Man, I truly hope this is true

dang