Any games that feature asexuality?

Any games that feature asexuality?

Attached: tumblr_o9wz8neiJ01qmrq51o7_1280.png (605x568, 48K)

Espurr can breed though.

One Piece games I think

Luffy is adventuresexual

asexuality = can't get laid so I guess I'll put a label on me to stop feeling rejected from every group

>implying I'm not surrounded by fulfilling friendships with both genders
>implying I haven't experimented and had sex with women

Star Wars is pretty asexual and so are it's games.
just because they are ~1% of the population doesn't mean they don't exist

As someone who's ace, I haven't found any out there. Then again, I haven't really been looking, and games that don't have any sex in them entertain me just fine. Might be different for you OP. Also, this thread is probably bait but whatever.

Attached: rBR8SGU.png (594x595, 72K)

>be str*ight guy who can't find love
>"progressive" leftist friends try to convince me I am asexual
why are people like this

tpbp

Do you really need a fucking entirely new label for it.

are people that deprived of personality they need 50 new ways to define themselves.

>entirely new label for it
Asexuality isn't entirely new you fucking uneducated swine. Fucking Kinsey used to write about it.

Love isn't equivalent to sex, user.

The label isn't new, it's been around for ages.

Canonically, Edgeworth from Ace Attorney.

Attached: miles_edgeworth.png (570x724, 330K)

why does this site respond seriously to this snowflake garbage now, do Twitter trannies feel at home here

Attached: 8664e0ce7cd9c51acb9a1d76edafc2f092fe674fc1902d7514a85fbc40e540ea.jpg (591x495, 41K)

so do asexually people reproduce by budding or something?

That's the scientific explanation of asexuality in nature, yes. In humans, asexuality is just a neo-excuse for involuntary celibacy.

ur mom lol

Attached: 1450742625476.png (186x173, 22K)

asexuality is not 1% of the population
you should get mental help

I was sure I was that until I started living with my sister, now it's a whole different issue, whatever, she's fine with it

huh?
explain

What's implied

Fpbp

Thread over

Trannies devastated and banished to the shadow realm.

Please don't push your meme sexualities onto a nice Pokemon like Espurr.

Attached: 47358554_p0.jpg (591x874, 525K)

Hey Yea Forums, you know what stood for "bad hunter" in Indian?
Vegan

Attached: IMG_2396.png (500x533, 486K)

Asexuals aren't even trannies though, they're just fucks who don't fuck.

It's basically a coping label for incels. Oooh, it would be a nice rebuttal for incel poster. If anyone calls you an incel, say that you're asexual and the poster is being bigoted.

>tfw never looked at a person and thought "I want to have sex with them"
I don't participate in all these labelings and pride garbage but it's a thing.

>Love isn't equivalent to sex, user.
that's what I am saying.
I just haven't found anybody to be in a relationship with, it's not like I don't jack off or anything.

>women don't want to fuck you
>say your aesexual so the LGBTBBQ+ loonies will accept you
>be allowed to be in close proximity to women
>RAPE
The perfect crime

>both genders

Fuck off bigot

Check your hormone levels bruh.

No it didn’t you fucking liar
saauuuce asukafag now

i'm sure there's some faggy tumblr game out there for you. I couldn't tell you which one though since I don't play faggy tumblr games

warframe it's very sexually expressive in the aesthetic but the reality of it is asexual as fuck. It's kinda neat in that way because its like they're coping with their asexuality in being lewd.

Have sex

Asexual doesn't exist.

If you need to validate your asexuality then you aren't really asexual, you wouldn't care.

it's called voluntary celibacy you tind

Nah it's real, we're just way too PC to call it a non-specific symptom of some undiagnosed condition, which it literally factually is. We KNOW for a fact that reduction in sexual desire can result from hormonal disorders and certain medications. We know reproduction is one of the basic functions of human organism too. But then people decide everything that has to do with their peepees is an "identity" now and you can't do shit about it.
It's retarded ofc, imagine if we decided to call chest pain or blood in stool an identity and call people who want it diagnosed bigots.

what if and bare with me here OP was not proclaiming they're asexual. What if they're like most male autists and are hypersexual and they're just looking for something that's not going to make them horny because they're tired of their rampant sex drive and inability to satiate it making them sad or angry at everything. Just food for thought