Mid July

>mid July
>not a single game out yet

They're going to have to release one every month now at this point

Attached: maxresdefault_7_1200x675.jpg (1400x1400, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/uk/halo-the-master-chief-collection-could-be-out-in-full-this-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

343 is nothing but dykes, cucks and trannies. dont expect anything worthwhile from them. halo fans are gay and pozzed since 2012

They will delay

flights have just begun, they never said all the games would be out this year as far as i know, also, once they got reach running, every other game should be a breeze, the overarching menu is a big issue currently and porting the blam engine as a whole, literally every halo game in the mcc is built upon the same engine so there'll just be a bunch of copy pasting for every other game, i'd think that reach was the biggest hurdle to begin with, since halo 4 is literally halo reach reskinned and 3 already runs on pc (see eldewrito) 2 and ce already exist on the pc.

based buzzword poster

Imagine being genuinely surprised at 343i incompetence and imagine still hyping up Halo 6 as a consequence

>all games within the year
>first flight (a single campaign level) in late April
What is the point in even announcing this garbage?
That shit isn't "oops, there were some unforeseen complications so my estimate is off", that's totally losing the fucking plot, if they ever had it to begin with.

This but unironically. Their incompetence is so astounding that they even when they outsource the vast majority of a project it gets plagued by miscommunication and lack of planning and vision. When they actually do have vision, it is almost always counter to the overwhelming and obvious desire of longtime fans.

The series either needs to completely die or be subject to a reboot under an entirely new team that leaves the original trilogy largely intact and builds upon that foundation. There's a reason Halo isn't selling Xboxes anymore.

>all games within the year
See they would never do this because they know it would hurt Infinite sales when everybody just buys Halo 3 and ignores the other games.

Except the dev team for MCC is all white guys. Oy vey?

I'm boycotting Halo until they have adequate asexual representation.

Attached: tumblr_ne44c6hW6k1rfseldo1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 419K)

white cucks yes

does nigger count as a buzzword?

Go back to the Discord and dilate there.

if you're asexual can i rape you?
i mean it literally doesn't mean anything to you, so i'll take it as a yes

Just because you don’t have your Halo binky yet doesn’t mean you have to cry endless buzzwords about it, retard.
Be fucking patient, would you honestly have a shit PC port and then have it take how many years it took for it to get fixed on console?

seething 343 tranny. halo ended with halo3

Humans aren't asexual. You're just ugly.

I'd still include ODST and Reach. 4 and 5 are pure trash though.

Get an Xbox One, then. You do realize you can play Halo MCC on an Xbox One, yes?

Attached: 1560695505837.png (2417x1254, 2.52M)

>unironically getting a console in 2019
Nice meme.

>they never said all the games would be out this year as far as i know
pcgamer.com/uk/halo-the-master-chief-collection-could-be-out-in-full-this-year/

As always it was their plan but it's definitely not going to happen. They wanted the first Halo Reach test to be done in April and we only got it last week at the start of fucking July.

I'm under the impression 343 have made 13 Halo games now, and the only one that was any good was the remake of Halo 1.

>it's possible
>could
>it's ready when it's ready
>over the year (not "this year")

>they wanted to test reach in april
and as i stated, reach is the biggest hurdle, their mistake was to begin with the most difficult challenge

Master Chief might lack sexual desires, therenyou have it.

>343 have made 13 halo games now
What? They’ve made two.
>and the only one that was any good was the remake of Halo 1
That remake was trash.

holy shit that image is depressing
what happened

>"Halo: Reach is coming first, with the rest of the titles scheduled throughout the year."
>the rest of the titles
The rest meaning all of the others. 343 are fuckups in general so it's really no surprise they're not going to make it

They're actually made 11 Halo games, which is quite impressive.

To make over 10 games of Microsofts biggest gaming franchise and having literally 1 or 2 memorable and all for the wrong reasons, God knows how they still got the contract for the games.

All the hype is completely gone. I forgot this was even a thing.

literally can mean from the moment reach launches, that in the coming year starting with that launch, the games will release. again, they didn't say "this year" they said the year

As far as I'm concerned: Halo 4, Halo mega bloks, Halo Spartan Assault, Halo Spartan Strike, Halo Wars 2, Halo 5: Guardians, Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary (Master Chief Collection), Halo Fireteam Raven, Halo Recruit (a Halo vr game) and Halo Infinite

>actually waiting on a 343 release
are you completely fucking mental?

>resorting to this retarded level of semantics to tongue 343's asshole even though it's written in plain English for anyone to see: " with the rest of the titles scheduled throughout the year."
The delusion is real

they announced it way too early
should've been at e3 with an actual release date
at this point i suspect we won't be getting anything this year

Can someone remove all the ones on PC?

>Halo Mega Bloks
Cancelled.
>Halo Spartan Assault
Not a real Halo game, an RTS spin-off.
>Halo Spartan Strike
Same deal.
>Halo Wars
Same deal.
>Halo Wars 2
Same deal.
>Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
A remake of Bungie’s game, none of the original idea, maps, characters, mechanics, etc was theirs.
>Halo 2 Anniversary
Same deal.
>Halo Fireteam Raven
An exclusive arcade game, another spin-off and not representative of their work on main line Halo.
>Halo Recruit
Same deal.
>Halo Infinite
Not out yet.

>twist the words of a company because it sounds similar to something you want but it turns out to not be true
that's 343i for you, you need to stop doing that and actually read what they say and think about it.

They are Halo games just not main Halo games

>343 is incompetent
you dont say
you better hope the games actually work on launch now

Attached: D7yt_d5W4AA6Cy0.jpg (400x400, 20K)

They said halo reach is first and thats fine if they need to release one at a time, but the announcement was too early and the progress on releasing one fucking port is a slow crawl.

>Halo CE Anniversary
Partnership development between 343i, Certain Affinity, and Saber Interactive
>Halo 4
Developed by 343i
>Halo Spartan Assault
Co-developed between 343i and Vanguard Games
>Halo: The Master Chief Collection/Halo 2 Anniversary
Developed by 343i, Saber Interactive, Certain Affinity, Ruffian Games, Blur Studio, and Ruffian Games. Original trilogy, ODST, and Reach mostly developed by Bungie
>Halo: Spartan Strike
Co-developed between 343i and Vanguard Games
>Halo 5: Guardians
Developed by 343i
>Halo Wars 2
Developed by Creative Assembly
>Halo Recruit
Developed by Endeavour One
>Halo Fireteam Raven
Developed by Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix in partnership with 343i
>Halo MEGA Bloks game
Developed by N-Space for Xbox 360, cancelled
>Halo Infinite
Developed by 343i

All they had to do was port the games on PC why the fuck is taking so long?

Imagine being this ignorant.

Shouldn't have announced it so early, people will naturally be dissapointed.

>Rare Replay
you could emulate those games on PC
>Forza Horizon 2
Available on Xbox 360, but why play that when 3 and 4 have been out for a while now?
>Halo 5
Forge mode is free to play on PC. If they can bring Halo MCC to PC I'm sure the full Halo 5 game will come to PC in time
>Forza Motorsport 5
6 and 7 are better and are on PC
>Screamride
Also on Xbox 360, don't need this when Planet Coaster is on PC
>Shitty Kinect games
who cares

Attached: 1562754794261.png (2417x1254, 817K)

Announced too early, plus I'm sure 343 were threatened after the absolute disaster, embarrassment, clusterfuck, and hilarity, that was the original MCC launch. So they're being as cautious and slow as they can. Which is ironically probably going to kill all hype for it. That is, if the new consoles weren't going to be announced next year.
I REALLY hope they have atleast Reach ready next year. Ideally they REALLY should drop this storyline release non-sense, and have reach and 3's MP done by next summer. Because people don't really give a fuck nearly as much about 1 & 2, and they can also just play them on PC. But imagine the fucking bombshell at their conference if 3's MP was announced at the very end in tandem with the beta for Infinite.

They're working out how to announce they signed an Epic Games exclusivity deal.