Beat three guys 1v3

>beat three guys 1v3
>they say 'u mad' in chat

How do I respond without sounding like a tool?

Attached: rolleyes.jpg (500x362, 19K)

have sex, incel tranny

you dont, if you have to respond then you really are mad

"kike shill "

You don't.

What? Why would they say "u mad" if they lost?

>literally left speechless
Completely mad

Attached: trollguy.png (196x257, 7K)

The entire point is to bait you into responding. Just don't respond. If someone says something like this to you in real life, just laugh as though they're a toddler who just said something adorable.

Send back an emoji

Is this an appropriate responce or an advice to op?
(also should i use 'an's in that sentence)

They expect you to say no or deny it
Just say "yes"

"I'm not mad. Just disappointed at your lack of skill"

Type this exactly:
"RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGH"

Probably to imply that he was a tryhard

If you think like this then they accomplished what they wanted to do and there is no way out for you. Its such a small thing to care about. Just move on.

Jesus Christ don't say this cringy shit lmfao
I love these threads just to see what retarded shit anons will suggest, some of you are beyond hope

well if you won just hit em with a hit gud dummy

No u

Also not bad options

They're both bad

yes

no me tarzan, u jane

>good game, god bless :)
Or maybe
>inshallah

:^)

FUCK NIGGeRS

lol

"u madder ;)"

Nah, they're solid agree and amplify examples. They do their job, which is to demonstrate that you don't give a shit.

based and hillarypilled
yikes cringe and low-t pilled

"Yes" is fine. "RAAHG" is amplifying their own comment which signifies amplification of emotion, which means you lose

no u

"I may be mad for now, but you will always be retarded" is what I say

Attached: Oof.jpg (565x546, 63K)

Amplification serves as a further demonstration that you don't give a shit. What you're right about is that you should do so in an ironic way, to signify that the whole conversation is just a big joke to you.

nigger to text length cap

Attached: 1456879749822.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

"Yeah I'm pretty mad"

SEETHING

I fucking love Titanfall 2
One because it's got amazing gameplay
Two because it's full to the brim with redditors who go apeshit when I say bigger in chat

just say "thank you", that's it

based

Ok retard

"Why would I be cross?"

I just block them. especially if it's a game that doesn't tell them so they just keep sending shit not knowing.

Damn bro, calm down.

This is what a pussy does

Ok

the correct answer is "always", because not only am I not lying in this case, it also seems to piss them off more, achieving my goal.

a pussy loses. a useless pussy loses then gets butthurt. they dont even rate my time at that point. they'll never be anything of value with that attitude.

>new day
>be excited to play a round
>enemy team sucks and the game is boring

Attached: 1559671510016.jpg (389x523, 66K)

cope

lmao cope

If only every game was like this for me so I could rank up faster (although to be honest people on the enemy team disconnect a lot more often in CS:GO, to the point I was up against 5 fucking bots on the enemy team and one of them got permanently game blocked)
Respond with lyrics from your favorite song, could be "that little faggot with the earring or the makeup" or "gotta move these microwave ovens"

>bots in csgo

jesus fuck I hate it when there's like 7 bots and only 3 guys. And to think CSGO is supposed to be more alive than TF2.

embrace the madness

ez

Forgot the gg

hehe
ez
cope
gg

>gg ez