Wrist has started to hurt when I play vidya

>wrist has started to hurt when I play vidya
Is it over for me, lads?

Attached: 1529121950858.jpg (298x260, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5G916yCyF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

>Wojack
It's been over for you for a long time already

No. Take a break for a few days. I had the same problem a month back while playing ARPGs. My wrist got better after a few days of no vidya and no fap.

This

Usually when my wrist starts acting up doing this a few times helps

Attached: ds00692_im00780_ans7_finkelsteintestthu_jpg.jpg (400x421, 21K)

Practice lucid dreaming then envision a bright white light full of healing power around your wrist and you'll be fine

>can barely hear out my right ear because of ear wax build up

Attached: 1561584725783.jpg (980x995, 123K)

then clean it, jackass

I did this when I hit a slump in CS and after like an hour I took a nap and starting deagling niggers no problem

Temporarily wear a wrist brace and lay off the vidya for a few days. From now on you'll probably have to do this once a month or so.

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST DID THIS AND CAME MUSTARD GAS ON CAT AND MOM SAID I HAVE A HUGE COCK

Buy a trackball where you don't have to move your wrist.

Attached: 1.png (800x687, 385K)

NO U

Do carpal tunnel exercises, and move around keybinds to make it easier on you. Like if you're holding down the run button 24/7 move it to a side mouse button or space instead of shift. Don't keep playing if you start hurting.
Do grip strength exercises(look up what rock climbers do). Girls also dig strong forearms for some reason, so you have a double reason to do it.

It's only over for you if you give up.

>can only play vidya for ~15 minutes before crippling wrist, finger and thumb joint and tendon pain caused by 3 decades of vidya sets in
>play soulslike games and NGB for 8+ hours a day anyways

Attached: 1562302580336m.jpg (1022x1024, 164K)

not trying to shill for them but check out eSmartr
might be just what you need

If this is not a joke then you are one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen on this website and that's saying something. No one will actually buy your dumbass product.

that's why i play on xbox one

Attached: 75191594-0dfe-4dea-8f24-88442df2dd33_1.734c3efd52ff08d7a5fa7516b30fac68.jpg (450x450, 16K)

you know why they call it xbox one?
because you do "one" 360 and walk away

360 dunk in your face?

Yes, neck yourself oldfag

That's not "caused by vidya", you just have arthritis.

You only have one hand?

adjust the height of your chair or even desk.
you can thank me later.

I'm kind of having this problem but it's only pain and discomfort when playing on mouse and keyboard. I sit with my forearms wrestling on the arm chair and after about an hour using the mouse, my entire right forearm and wrist start to hurt

Controller games are the only thing I've been able to play and only do gacha stuff using mouse

Attached: IMG_20190606_234310.png (539x616, 529K)

You have early onset carpal tunnel syndrome. Wear a wrist splint and see if it is better. Do grip strength exercises daily. You can also pop some ibuprofen and see if it reduces inflammation. Worst thing is you might need surgery but it does wonders and you wind up feeling 100% better within a few months

T. Medical student

>plays video games and does computer stuff near-constantly
>draws on a tablet too
Haha, my wrist is in mortal danger...

Attached: the face of un-mercy.png (149x187, 32K)

is it normal for your fingers to feel swollen after playing fightan vidya for a while

feel or actually getting swollen?

just feel as far as i could tell, it got better when i stopped playing a bit over the weekend but my wrists still feel kinda fucked

I went from having wrist pain after a few hours to being able to do 16 hours painfree daily by switching from a normal mouse to a trackball.

no, just do what this girl do youtube.com/watch?v=Q5G916yCyF0
, buy a small ball for you hands and pic related.

Attached: 512521.jpg (800x800, 44K)

Wtf man did you not read the disclaimer? It says it should not be used to self-treat!

I can't feel the tip of my middle finger, when will this go away?

soon

It will all go away soon enough

What age are you?
I'm 25 and I've yet to have any negative effects of sitting on a computer 10-15 hours a day

Attached: 81f88463.png (646x646, 65K)

My left arm hurts and my chest feels weird

how is your back and ass?

how sedentary could one be

Also 25, I feel like my eyesight is going to shit, like it takes longer for them to adjust between far and near objects.

>my ass cushion no longer gets rid of any tailbone pain
>forced to constantly adjust how I sit just so I'm not in awful amounts of pain
>my gametime reduced by nearly 3 hours a day just adjusting my position
>barely concerned with my health more concerned about losing all that playtime

Have I hit bottom?

i have problems to the point that doing this results in extreme pain, i might as well cut my hand off due to how useless it is.

My advice is to stop using your hands to play vidya, and look up some disabled friendly games to try, like shit on mobile phones.

More like you have no bottom lmao

Are you asking about posture or what?
My ass is fine, last time I had hemorrhoids was like 4 years ago, I sit in a way that doesn't agitate the butthole

>25

It'll come, take care of your hands user.

>i have problems to the point that doing this
can't tell if bait

Get more blood flow to your hands

Eyes start hurt after playing game 30min. Contemplating on suicide

Attached: 1447953405732.png (370x359, 183K)

You donĀ“t need to know how to lucid dream to do this. Just sit down somewhere comfortable, and breathe deeply. Then think happy, kind, appreciative thoughts while you do it and everything will be fine.
Practice looking at far and nearby things in turns in natural light and without your glasses on (if you have them), This is basically a relaxing exercise. Or try rolling your eyeballs around in the socket clockwise and then counter-clockwise, this kinda feels like a massage.

Attached: yogi.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

TAKE BREAKS
10-15 minutes and hour or 5 minutes every 30 minutes

I had terrible hand issues and breaks were the life saver.

also putting your legs up a wall with a pillow under your head is the optimal way to take said break imo, improves mood and circulation.

Attached: 1295262891054.jpg (627x429, 66K)