What are your hopes for the next Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game?

What are your hopes for the next Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game?

Attached: pokemon mystery dungeon gen 8.png (900x506, 521K)

That one happens

All Pokemon, drop the friendship connect the dot shit, back to sprites.

Gacha

It's Spike Chunsoft's biggest franchise and sells millions on a small budget, why would they not make it?

I hope it doesn't feature any UBs and Gen 8 Pokemon.

Biggest franchise was DR

Why?

Not 3D

Cause UBs and Gen 8 are trash.

>drop the friendship connect the dot shit

This. Call me a mega-faggot, but I think that having a complete random chance to get someone to join you by kicking their shit in felt far better than doing a side quest and winning 2-5 Pokemon in one go.

Attached: 1509849349755.png (800x450, 366K)

Better algorithm for dungeons. Not just rectangular rooms with a 1-tile corridor on each side.

Literally everyone agrees with you. Super was a fun game but it had a ton of retarded design decisions like the shitty pokemon links and how mega evolutions worked.

>Hopes
None, the game might not even exist ever
>Outlandish wishes you have
-2D sprites that have more than 2 frames of animation put togeter for every pokemon, I want Idle animations, attack animations (these have to be fast so it doesn't linger much on it, just 2 frames is enough but it has to have diferent animations for beam/phisycal/special attacks), and other cutscene apropiate animations
-Not having to wait until absolute post game to evolve
-A great post game story, something more lighthearted than the main story
As for gameplay, i really don't know, im too much of a brainlet to say what will work

>It's gonna be a mobile game
>whether it's gonna be better than mainline won't be a certainty
>there will be a chance that it's gonna be as bad as mainline
>but since it's a fucking pokemon game on a phone it's gonna make a fuckton of money and PMD will be mobile only from then on

Attached: 1530304522141.png (426x364, 48K)

For it to exist

Pokemon is dying isn't it?

Attached: 1536186893744.jpg (720x540, 282K)

The quality? Yeah it is
The income? It keeps going on brand name alone it will never die

Attached: 1545059188108.jpg (602x698, 33K)

That it isn’t on mobile

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Theyre dead

>Jewfyro
Shit artist, the only good thing he doing is the backgrounds

It will never happen because it would make Game Freak look bad. Don't expect any Pokemon Ranger or Colosseum games either for the same reason.

Drop the mainline gimmicks like megas and gigamax and also the fucking weird link attacks that Super had and just focus on the storytelling and getting every mon in.
Also Arata Iiyoshi on the soundtrack for fuck's sake.

Attached: IMG_20190701_222730.jpg (1200x980, 171K)

Sales are declining, LGPE's sales were dismal compared to prior releases and SnS is getting nothing but bad press and word of mouth. It doesn't help that the mobile games are pulling focus from mainline and cannibalizing the series because of GameFreak's retarded design philosophy.

2D

no phonegame, that's it

I can agree on UBs but we've barely seen anything from Gen 8, how can you already hate gen 8 this much but you don't mind gen 7? they were both probably designed with the same mindset and by the same people. If you're gonna pretend to hate newer generations at least do it right, shitposter-kun.

Gamefreak must've felt so humiliated getting dabbed on by Chunsoft over and over. Story? Characters? Gameplay? Music? Beaten several times in every single area.

Attached: Seiichiro Nagahata.jpg (250x150, 13K)

That one gets made and I'd like to see some subtle homolust between the partner and the mc

Attached: 1552198575906.jpg (700x700, 52K)

>spoiler
Based, but they'd never make the MC and partner anything more than best friends.

>chespin
based
>spoiler
cringe

What non-starter playable pokemon would you want to see in the next PMD if they make one?

Formantis.
I wouldn’t care if the only other options were starters if I could choose formantis.

What went right?

Attached: pokémon-super-mystery-dungeon.jpg (521x293, 121K)