League of legends vs dota 2..... which game is better?

league of legends vs dota 2..... which game is better?

Attached: lol vs dota.png (1280x768, 2.82M)

Dota 2 is a real video game and then LoL is the shitty dumbed down knockoff of it for children and normalfags

same thread different day

yeah what the fuck? Is this 2012?

the league general is filled with trannies and furries where their main game was abandoned for an auto chess knock off
the dota general is filled with white people who discuss the intricate strategies within the game and their bustling professional esport scene with 30+million dollar plus tournaments

fpbp

dota 2, they're both shit

I miss league vs starcraft more

Attached: 1542034453496.jpg (636x720, 328K)

>the dota general is filled with white people who discuss the intricate strategies within the game and their bustling professional esport scene with 30+million dollar plus tournaments
Nah it's full of esports zoomers who have never played a game above 2k MMR yet act like an authority on everything. Tons of blog posting, tons of ill informed shit flinging. It's a cancerous general for a cancerous game. Enjoy your third world containment simulator monkey.

seething lolbab you know he's right

Pretty much this but still played League because it was more popular where I live.

Who the fuck are those people on the bottom?

you both are right user

Attached: rere.png (1339x710, 173K)

no idea it was a shitposting image I save from a decade ago

>white people
you mean chinks and russians

I am white and everyone else who post in d2g is white
we all confirmed it with birth certificates, blood test, and photos

dota is the true patricians game

Attached: 1533674153411.png (700x350, 184K)

Man, Dota new player experience is cancer because of all the smurfing. League is the same shit, but you can't even do builds until you play 30 games or so because you don't have all the spells and runes yet. Who the fuck thought "oh hey you can't have flash because you're not lvl 8 yet" is a good idea? Did they make this game so new players start at a disadvantage to more experienced ones not just normally, but mechanically before the game even starts? How is this shit acceptable, or even popular

>How is this shit acceptable, or even popular
no actual idea and I played it for years
switched to dotes and it's far better

Do people smurf in the limited heroes queue?

LoL because it has TFT now and hotter girls

no they don't
they skip that and go turbo to get 100 games to do ranked
new heroes or anything not turbo unranked is fine

>no they don't
Then there's nothing wrong with Dota's onboarding because new players should start in limited heroes anyways
What a stupid post

yeah an actual new player is easily detected and put in a separate mm pool anyways

only people on the cusp of being good but never going to make it experience smurfs then get upset cause it reminds them how they've stagnated for so long instead of actually trying to improve but instead of realizing that just getting mad at the good player instead

Who do you think is going to win TI9? Who do you want to win?

me and me
or puppey

Dota is played by people who still have their balls.
Both games are terrible though and you should not be playing moba in 2019.