Where the FUCK is it?

Where the FUCK is it?

Attached: king-knight-shovel-knight.png (630x454, 184K)

Not done.
I am excited though.

LITERALLY Shovelware.
How fucking ironic, huh.

Still being finalized, half expecting it to be delayed to 2020 one last time.

Nobody cares about the multiplayer mod. Why are they cramming them together? Why aren't they half-assing that part?

Attached: 1533122883596.jpg (690x364, 49K)

They seem to be against half-assing

At this point I'd rather they just wrap up the stretch goals instead. The sooner they move past all their old promises the sooner we can get a real sequel. There's no way the Vs. Mode will be worth delaying King of Cards.

>tfw was supposed to come out on my birthday
t-thanks yacht club

>real sequel.
That's unlikely if the pace to release this last past of piece of DLC is anything.

Yacht Club seems to be branching out though. They're also simultaneously working on that Cyber Shadow game. So it's not like this is their only iron in the fire.

It's going to be shit

I thought they were only publishing/assisting with that one?

There's absolutely no precedent to be claiming that, shitposter-kun.

Oh, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Developers literally pay Yacht Club to put Shovel Knight in their games. Why would they need to actually make anything anymore?

you're thinking of vaporware, user

I'm not sure what's taking so long the King of cards campaign didn't look like it had anything too complicated programming or art wise. it could very well be the multiplayer and online shit for multiple systems which i'll never use anyway. personally I don't think online is worth it for many games.

speaking of i just started playing shovel knight after buying it on switch ages ago and it's pretty fun, idk why i put it off so long

the village's design kinda fucking sucks though

We know for a fact King of Cards is being held back to be released simultaneously with the vs. mode. And we've also been shown the Vs. mode is swelling in content, with even story elements and splash screens being added for some reason.

>story elements
they're really trying to make a mini smash bros.

Why would they decide to delay the anticipated campaign for some tacked on multiplayer shit no one cares about? That's completely retarded. Looking at the footage of vs mode I can't see myself playing it for more than 5 minutes. Yet I have to wait another 6 months to play king of cards because of it. Cool.

it doesn't look anything like smash bros really. theres no combos and you have iframes when you get hit. seeing as they went to this much time into making it they could have put some effort into making it a cool platform fighter, but it's literally just the movesets ripped from the campaign with no attempt at balancing it for multiplayer. and the game modes are lame shit like "collect the gems". it looks boring.